Title: You Matter

Author: TexasAres2

Email for Feedback : texasaries2@yahoo.com

Copyright: April 20, 2002

Pairing: Zeke/Myron/Danny

Rating: Slash

Archive: Yes if you want to

Warnings: language, male/male sex.

Feedback: YES PLEASE! Let me know what you think, but please be gentle.

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks: Thanks to Meryn for Beta reading this story and to T.J. and Creed who’ story "Caught in the Crossfire" started me to write this story. Thanks guys.

Summary: Myron comes to realize that he matters and loved.

 

You Matter

by TexasAres2

Zeke sat across from his LT watching as Myron looked out the doors of the Heuy and shuddered at how close they came to losing him today. Myron just sat there emotionless; even his eyes were empty of the spark that made him what he was. It was like he was dying slowly inside and Zeke raged at the dying of that light.

Rage flared to life within Zeke.

How dare Myron give up?

How dare he leave them?

But the rage died as he looked at the haggard face, seeing the dark circles that spoke of little sleep. Then Zeke noticed how thin and hollow Myron's face looked. It was almost like the man was starving ...

No ... Myron wasn't ... but now thinking on it I only seen him eat once a day. Every time we stopped for a rest he was out scouting or he gave his C-rations to one of the men.

SHIT!

He wasn't looking after himself.

Myron didn't think he mattered.

Locking gazes with another pair of worried blue eyes Zeke gave a little nod of his head, silently indicating they needed to talk. Danny stayed near Myron not daring to let the man both Zeke and he loved out of his sight.

Danny rested his head against the cockpit walls trying to block out the sight of Myron just standing there allowing the VC to take aim at him. Myron not making any moves to raise his weapon to defend himself and then seeing the dead look in Myron's eyes just before Zeke tackled him to safety. They were losing him slowly but surely and if they didn't do something soon they would be bringing him back in a body bag.

He raised his head and he saw the same worry and fear in Ruiz, Taylor and Doc's eyes - each man on the team knew what almost happened and they weren’t taking any chances either. The LT was surrounded by his men who were determined to keep him here with them.

As the Huey landed Zeke signaled for Taylor to keep an eye on the LT as the Sergeant rounded up the rest of the team for a little talk. In the Bunk House they discussed what to do about Myron and what each man had observed over the past couple of months. They also discussed how when they tried to talk to the LT but he kept evading their questions and concern. The conclusion was that the LT needed down time and taken somewhere where he could be forced to talk before death took him from them.

Zeke called in a few favors and got one-week passes to Tokyo for Goldman, Danny and himself. Both Danny and he had decided it was high time that Myron knew how much they needed him. That he mattered and was loved. So this trip to Tokyo would have two purposes - to get the man to talk and to seduce Myron. It was high time for the man to feel loved and Danny and Zeke were determined to see that he was.

When Zeke told Myron about it he tried to weasel out of going by sighting paperwork and that the other guys in the squad need it more than he did. Zeke crossed his arms and told him that he was ordered to go on this pass by Colonel Brewster and Brewster gave him authority to ensure that Myron obeyed that order.

Myron didn’t take the order gracefully; instead he sulked all the way to the hotel in Tokyo. At this point Zeke and Danny didn’t know if they wanted to turn him over their knees and spank him or throw him down and make love to him.

*

Myron was instantly awake when he heard the knock on the connecting door. "Come!" he called as he quickly got up and straightened his clothes as Percell and Anderson came in.

Zeke smiled in appreciation at his CO’s rumpled and sexy appearance. He honestly didn’t know how the LT could walk around camp without someone grabbing him. There was a sultry sexiness about his rumpled appearance that had turned more than one man’s head. But Myron never seemed to notice that he had Generals to privates wanting to fuck him blind. Only three things kept those hungry eyes and hands to themselves. The first was that Myron would hand them their hands and any other part of their anatomy that offended him.

The second was Zeke himself. He saw those men looking and he made it very clear that was all they could do was look. The third reason was that Team Viking was very protective of their LT and would go after anyone that hurt him no matter the rank. It didn’t mean that some of them didn’t try, usually high racking officers, but a quite talk in a darken tent made them drop their pursue.

"Well LT me and Percell here were getting hungry and though you might like to join us for something to eat. It’s not everyday we get to have grub this good."

Myron lifted tired eyes to look at his two men and smiled. They could tell that he was about to turn them down. Ever since Alex’s death Myron started to die inside little by little so that only his men mattered nothing else did. This had frightened every man in the team especially since the last mission when it looked like the LT had wanted to die. Percell shuttered at how close he almost came to losing the man he loved. To see the VC targeting the LT and Myron not raising his weapon to defend himself …

NO he won’t think those thoughts. Myron was here with Zeke and him and they would show the LT that he mattered. Starting by getting the LT to eat something besides C rations. "Come on LT. Please … you don’t want two country boys to make a fool of themselves in that fancy restaurant."

Myron looked into two beautiful blue eyes that were begging him to come with them and gave up. He was a push over for his men. Sighing he sat on the bed to put his shoes on and missed the silent happy exchange of the two other men. "I will probably regret this but I'll probably regret more letting the two of you go by yourselves. Let’s go."

*

All three men returned to Myron’s room will full stomachs and slightly drunk just enough that they felt comfortable and relaxed. Myron kicked his shoes off and sat down on the bed with his back to the headboard to have a smoke watching the other two men who made themselves comfortable.

The room was typical of the age with soft beige walls, large king size bed, a single dresser, and a TV. Myron had drawn the curtains to block out the late afternoon heat, noise and light when he took a nap. Now, as they entered, the room was quiet and pitch black due to the fact that the sun had gone down an hour before. Myron flipped a light switch so that the lamp lit the room in a soft white light.

Myron took note how the two men looked like copies of one another. Beautiful strong bodies that held gentle and loving hearts and souls. Beautiful blue eyes, but those eyes were as different as the men themselves. Zeke’s eyes were twinkling pools of mischief as if he knew something no one else did. They reminded Myron of a deep lake that his mother took him to as a boy and all he wanted to do was bath in those eyes just for a minute to forget everything the war and Alex’s death. But he'd also seen those eyes turned hard and unyielding when confronting the enemy and Myron knew that Zeke would watch his back as he watched Zeke’s and his men.

Danny’s eyes on the other hand were like a beautiful clear blue sky. They were so open and honest that you knew that Danny could never lie to you. There was also an innocence that even the war and his fight with drugs could not dim, but also a warrior that was strong, silent and deadly. Someone he so very proud of to know that Zeke and he help to mold this young boy into a man that you would be pleased to work with.

He cared a lot about Zeke for only Zeke, Johnny, and his men were there for him when he needed them. They wouldn’t leave him alone and he was grateful for them. They were the only things that mattered to him now and he would protect them and see they all got home. Especially these two for somehow they worked past all the barriers he had placed around his heart and soul to touch with love.

Myron let his head fall back and closed his eyes expelling the smoke of the cigarette up to the ceiling. Yes he was in love with them, but he couldn’t tell them that for they wouldn’t be interested in a withered, crippled soul of man like him. He loved them enough never to do or say anything about it. He wasn’t worthy of love. Really he wasn’t worthy to be around men like them.

Myron didn’t realize that his face reflected his feelings of unworthiness and both men saw it. Danny looked over at his lover and saw the same determination that had ignited in him.

Danny thought back to the months of jealousy on both Zeke and his part. Both of them in love with Myron each wanting Myron for their own. Until one day it came to blows, but as they both sat nursing bloody noses they started to laugh and then talked. That talked open their eyes to how Myron needed them both. To make him choose would hurt him and would probably tear apart the relationship with the other man. This made them realized that if they truly loved Myron they would have to share him. After the death of Alex they both started worry and to share their concerns over Myron. It drew the two men closer and closer together till they realized that they were as much in love with each other as with Myron.

Zeke watched as his young lover moved to the other side of the king size bed and crawled to sit facing Myron. Zeke then crossed the room to sit down next to Myron’s feet resting his hand on Myron’s thigh. Myron’s head came up and his beautiful brown eyes showed his surprise and confusion. Danny cupped Myron’s face to turn towards him so he could gently kiss him.

Myron jerked away and tried to get off the bed but found himself surround by two very powerful bodies. "What … why…" asked Myron as he looked between the two men trying to understand what was happening. Both men saw the fear, the confusion, but also the need in their LT’s beautiful eyes.

Zeke captured Myron’s hand to remove the cigarette before he either burned himself or one of them. Refusing to release Myron’s hand Zeke leaned over and snuffed it out. "You shouldn’t smoke so much. It’s not good for you." He then gathered the slender hand in both of his, a hand that Zeke had seen kill, but was also a hand that comforted and encouraged him when he was in need. Now that hand fluttered like a trapped bird trying to get away. Zeke turned the hand over and raised it so that he could kiss the palm of Myron’s hand. Then looking straight into Myron’s eyes letting his love show strong and true Zeke told Myron. "I love you Myron. Danny loves you. We love you and want you in our lives. You matter to us."

Myron was shocked. Never did he ever think that this would happen and he so wanted it to happen, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t let them ruin their lives on a washed up, emotionally crippled little Jewish runt. He snatched his hand away from Zeke and in his best LT officer’s voice told him. "Sergeant you’re drunk. I think it’s best if you both leave now I will forget everything but you have to leave NOW!"

Both men pulled away unsure. Could they have misread the looks the signs that he had given them? As they pulled back they saw the look of sorrow and longing in Myron’s eyes. Zeke stopped moving backwards and instead started to move forward so that he had trapped Myron against the headboard. "I don’t think so." He then captured Myron’s mouth in a bruising and conquering kiss.

Myron fought him trying to get free but couldn’t for Zeke was far stronger than him. He stopped fighting instead just stayed stiff and unresponsive. Until the kiss stopped being so conquering - instead it grew soft and he felt the love that this man had for him. Myron opened his eyes to look into Zeke’s eyes and face seeing the deep love that Zeke had for him.

It had been so long since he'd been held in loving arms, to be kissed with love, to feel wanted and needed that he relaxed and hesitantly started to respond to that kiss.

Zeke knew that conquering wouldn't work so instead he changed tactics and put all the love he had for Myron in his kiss and hands. To feel Myron relax and start to return his kiss thrilled him. Pulling back to look into Myron's face he told him, "Myron I love you. Danny loves you. Please let us show you how much we love you."

Myron sucked in a shuddering breath and searched Zeke’s face and then Danny’s seeing that what they were saying was true. His soul and heart cried out that he take what they offered even if it was for one night. Nervously he licked his lips not knowing how sexy and scared he looked at that time. Both Danny and Zeke saw the wistfulness in Myron expression and heard the soft whisper, "One night of love". Looking at both men Myron told them "Yes".

That quiet wishful whispered sparked Zeke and Danny's determination to show him that tonight was only the beginning. That this was forever and they will have the rest of their lives together. Danny moved in to gently claim Myron’s mouth and he was trilled when he felt Myron place his hands on his waist and opened his mouth in invitation to the young private. Myron moaned as Danny explored his mouth then caressed his tongue inviting him to come and play in Danny’s mouth.

Zeke watched as his two lovers kissed and smiled gently, caressing their face, encouraging with his touch. Gently he moved his hand down Myron’s throat and started to unbutton his shirt. When Danny and Myron broke their kiss to rest their foreheads again each other Zeke’s breath caught at the joy that lit Myron’s face. Gently he cradled this fragile and beautiful man into his arms at the same time he pushed Myron’s shirt from his shoulders to look adoring down at his heart. He simply put his arms around him and brought Myron to his heart holding him there. Just enjoying the feel of this man in his arms.

Myron felt the strong arms going around him and for the first time in years he felt safe. Safe to let go, to lean on someone, to let someone watch over him and he was shocked to realize that he was crying. Crying and letting go all the betrayals that he suffered with his father, the loss of his mother, loss of the child that never got to be born, loss of Alex, and all the men that had died under his command. To finally surrender to the emotions too long bottled up.

Zeke felt the trembling as the tears started and tightened his hold on the man in his arms. He started to pet the distraught man, rocking him gently and murmuring words of comfort. Danny saw the shaking of Myron’s shoulders and moved behind him to rub Myron’s back and add his own soothing words. Both men just let Myron cry himself out for he needed this release of emotions that he had bottled too long.

Once the tears stopped the two men simply held Myron until he fell asleep. Zeke gently picked the sleeping man up and Danny lowered the blankets so that they could tuck Myron under the covers. Danny then helped Zeke in removing Myron’s pants leaving him in his underwear then they tucked him in bed. Both men then stripped to their underwear and crawled in next to their sleeping friend.

*

Myron awoke feeling more alive that he has had ever felt before coming to Vietnam, like a huge weight has had been lifted from him and he was safe. He snuggled in the arms that held him sighing in contentment. Then the memories of last night came flooding back and he tried to jerk away but was held firmly by one grinning Sergeant.

Stunned Myron could only yelp "Zeke…".

This just caused Zeke to grin ever more. "Good morning love." Then his smile faded just a little to show his concern for this lover. "How do you feel?"

Myron felt himself rolled onto his back so he can see the concern in the eyes of the other man in bed with him. Two pairs of eyes showing love and concern for him and Myron wonder when did his luck change to have these two men at his side. Smiling in embarrassment over his lack of control last night he told them "I … I feel good … like a large weight has been lifted … Thank you … Thank you both for letting me act like a baby."

Danny gently turned Myron’s face towards him and locking gazes said, "No you are not a baby. You are one of the strongest men I know. You had to let it out it was killing you. Slow but it was killing you." Myron watched as Danny’s eyes darkened in fear and he tightened his grip on Myron’s body. "When … When you weren’t going to defend yourself … I thought … I though I would be too late … you would be dead before I could kill that VC. Please … please don’t do that again. If you do I … I don’t know if I could survive…"

The raw pain and fear made Myron realize that what he'd almost done to this strong man. This man he helped mold. Zeke then turned Myron’s face back towards his so that Myron could see the same pain and fear in his eyes. "Boy! Don’t you know that you matter to us both? You mattered more to us than our own lives. It would kill me and Danny if anything happened to you. Hell even the men are frightened that you will die on them leaving them alone." Then Zeke leaned over his LT and snarled "DON’T YOU EVER do anything like that again."

Myron shuddered as he closed his eyes remembering how he'd thought maybe it was better to end his pain right here. Just let the VC kill him and then he would be free of everything. He opened them to looked into the eyes of two men who would have followed him into death and promise that he would keep them safe and would never put himself in that situation again. "I promise … I won’t do that again … but you both have to promise me something in return."

"What?" asked Percell.

Looking into each of the men’s eyes he demanded of them. "Promise me … if anything happens to me … that you will look after each other. Go home and live … be happy for me." Seeing that Zeke was about to speak he put his fingers across Zeke’s mouth preventing him. "I promise that I will be careful …but things happen … I just want to know that you two will stay together and look after one another and be happy."

Zeke and Danny looked at one another, both realizing that Myron was right, but they also knew that Myron wouldn't take any more chances for they needed him.

"Deal" was Danny’s answer.

"All right, but you just remember your promise" was Zeke’s.

It then registered with Myron that he was in his boxers being hemmed in by the other two men who were similarly undressed and he felt a blush starting from his toes work its way all the way to the top of his hair. Danny just smiled as he saw his CO blush making him all that more desirable.

Zeke simply chuckled evilly as he lower his head to kiss along Myron’s jaw and down his neck. Danny leaned in and started to nibble on the bare shoulder closest to him.

"Ummmm … guys … what … ohhhhh that’s nice … what … what are you doing?" whispered Myron brokenly.

Danny lifted his lips away from nibbling on Myron’s collarbone and whispered huskily "Showing how much we love you," before he resumed nibbling, licking and kissing his was down Myron’s chest.

"Danny … Zeke … I … I never…" Myron started but he was silenced by a single finger placed on his lips by Zeke.

Zeke pulled back to look down at Myron gently, lovingly pushing Myron’s hair from his forehead and using feather strokes to caress Myron’s face. "Don’t worry Myron we know that you never did anything like this. We're not going to do anything that you don’t want. Just relax and enjoy it let us love you."

Myron nodding his consent and with a puzzled expression that was reflected in his voice he asked, "Why would you two want me … I mean I'm skinny, not particularly good looking, I'm a bit of a nerd, but you two are beautiful. I just look like a runt next to you two."

Danny and Zeke sat up to look incredibly down at one of the most beautiful men in this man's army. Danny couldn’t stop himself from blurting out, "Don’t you know how beautiful and sexy you are? Hell LT more than half the men at Barnett want to jump you but are afraid that you would hand them more than their heads back."

"Myron even the officers want you. Why the hell do you think I come with you when you're summon to see any of them?" asked Zeke.

Myron looked at the two men as it they were insane. "Who?" Demanded Myron.

Zeke settle back and started to list them. "Wallace, Heath, Horn, Kerrigan, Stringer, Darling and that not counting the visiting officers and enlisted men. McKay even said that you were the only one that ever tempted him to switch sides."

Myron’s eyes just got bigger and bigger as Zeke listed the men who according to these two men wanted him and couldn’t help blurting out "You’re not serious!"

Then seeing only open honesty in both Zeke’s and Danny’s faces he whispered "Oh God you're serious." Myron lowered his eyes and the full body blush made its second appearance.

Zeke ran his index finger down Myron’s cheek to his mouth and leaned back over the embarrassed LT. "Do you know how cute you are when you’re blushing?" Before capturing Myron’s mouth in a gently but heated kiss.

Myron felt Zeke asking permission to enter and shyly opened his mouth to allow the man to explore. He felt like Zeke was trying to map every dip and curve of his mouth before Zeke’s tongue started to caress and dance with his only to inviting Myron to come and play in his. Hesitantly Myron followed Zeke’s tongue back into his mouth allowing Myron his first taste of his Sergeant’s mouth. To Myron it seemed that he was savoring Zeke’s very essence and he couldn’t prevent the groan of pleasure from escaping.

Danny meanwhile returned to Myron’s collarbone and moved slowly upward so he could feel the beat of Myron’s heart through the pulse point in his neck. Hearing the moan from Myron, Danny gently bit into the skin and then sucked. Myron’s back arched and he turned his head to expose more of his neck to the pleasure pain that Danny had created.

Zeke broke the kiss the to lay little kisses along Myron’s jaw line before making his way down to one chocolate nub while Danny mirrored his actions on the other side. Myron was groaning in pleasure at the wonderful feelings that the two men were invoking in him. When they latched on to his nipples to suckle his back arched to get closer to the source of pleasure. Meanwhile the tendons in his neck stood out as he gasped and then started to purr in pleasure. Myron surrendered himself to pleasures that Zeke and Danny were subjecting him to.

Danny and Zeke were surprised and pleased at how responsive Myron was to their seduction and redoubled their efforts. Both men gently peeled back Myron’s boxers to allow them to explore his body.

Danny pulled back to take his first glimpse of a nude Myron and gasped in wonder. He ran his eyes from the nicely formed feet up long muscular legs to slender hips where Myron’s manhood was slowly being aroused. Up a flat, muscular stomach to a well defined chest and shoulder up to a face flush with desire. Myron was like a cheetah made for speed but deadly with not an ounce of fat just sleek iron muscles under golden silk skin. All Danny could do was whisper "God! You’re beautiful!"

When Zeke heard the wonder in Danny’s voice he pulled back from Myron to get his own look at his new lover and was struck by Myron’s sensuality. Reverently he took in the slender muscular form and the legs that seemed to go for miles. Zeke knew he had a thing for legs that was why he was attracted to women for they had such beautiful legs, but Myron’s. Myron was a dream and a wish come true for him.

Myron turned sultry eyes to the two men who seemed frozen with wonder as they looked down at him. Something seemed to uncoil within him fueled by the desire of the other two men. He sat up and curled his legs behind so that he was seated between Zeke and Danny. Sultry hooded eyes looked in Zeke’s face, as Myron raising a slender hand to teasingly run his fingertips down Zeke’s throat to tease cinnamon nipples before trailing down to the elastic of Zeke’s shorts. He then leaned in so that his breath would caress Zeke’s ear and whispered. "Someone is still wearing too much clothing. Why don’t you let me help you with it?"

Zeke was wondering were this sultry vixen came from as he was guided to stand where upon Myron fanned his hands across Zeke's chest before dragging them down his stomach to Zeke’s hips. Hooking fingers into the band, Myron slowly and gently lower them over Zeke’s arousal were upon they fell to the floor.

A small part of Myron couldn’t believe what he was doing but the large part reveled in his newfound sexuality. As Zeke’s erection came free he reached out to lightly stroke the aroused flesh then looking up from under his eyelashes he asked in a sultry voice. "Is this all for me?" Not waiting for a response Myron cupped Zeke’s cock in his one hand while petting him with the other. Zeke closed his eyes trying to control his instinct to throw Myron back on his stomach and take him fast and hard, but knew that would frighten Myron. So he stood there and groaned at the soft exotic feel of Myron’s hands around his manhood.

Giving one final stroke Myron released Zeke hearing a groan of disappointment from both Zeke and Danny. "But I’m forgetting my other present." Myron then turned his lust filled gaze on the young Private. Reaching out he grabbed Danny’s dog tags and started to pull the dazed man toward him. "Come here" whispered Myron.

Danny was mesmerized by this sexy, sultry Myron and could only do what he commanded. He found himself standing beside Zeke with Myron removing his underwear. As with Zeke, Myron petted Danny’s arousal watching and thrilled with the moans of pleasure he was getting from Danny. He did this to this Greek god.

He released Danny only to raise his body to his knees so he faced both men marveling that these two perfections of manhood wanted him and he placed one palm over each of their hearts before looking into their faces. "Oh God you're … you're both so beautiful." Then garbing hold of both sets of dog tags drew them towards him. "I love you both." Then with a wicked smile he finished the sentence. "And you both are mine!"

With those words Zeke and Danny pounced on Myron determined to pay him back for his sultry performance but this time Myron decided to participated and gave as good as he got.

As the three men touched, licked, kissed, suckled and explored each other growls and whimpers of pleasure along with loving words echoed softly in the room. Myron found himself on his side facing Danny with Zeke spooned behind him. Zeke rolled away while Danny and Myron were stroking each other to pull the tube out of his pocket and returning behind Myron. Leaning over Myron, Zeke captured Danny’s mouth in a heated kiss. Pulling back he showed Myron the lube.

Myron’s eyes widened and he pulled back. "I don’t think I’m ready …"

Danny leaned and shushed Myron with a finger. "No Myron you’re not ready for that yet, but I want you to take me. I want to feel you inside of me."

Myron was stunned by this request. "Danny … I don’t know what I’m doing. I might hurt you."

Zeke then leaned in so that his mouth was beside Myron’s ear to whisper. "No you won’t for I’m going to teach you."

"I… I don’t know …"

"Trust me."

Myron couldn't believe what he was doing the amount of thrust both men had in him not to hurt Danny. Kneeling in between Danny’s legs and sitting on Zeke’s lap he learned how to prepare the young man for intercourse. Zeke spoke in calming tones to the nervous LT while softly stroking his other lover’s thigh.

Once Danny was prepared to Zeke’s satisfaction Danny moved down so that he rested on Myron’s thighs with a pillow under the small of his back. Placing his mouth against Myron’s ear he whispered. "Ok Myron. Slow … slow" as Myron pushed past the tight ring of muscles. "Stop … let Danny adjust … stroke his flanks… tell him how he feels … tell him what you are feeling."

Myron was bombard with how hot and tight Danny was and did as Zeke told him. He slowly inched his way into the young man until he was flushed against him. "OHHHH GOD." Then leaning forward he cupped Danny's face and looking down into eyes black with passion Myron told Danny. "I love you… I love you so very much," before he yanked Danny into his arms and kissed him with all his pent up passion. They broke off the kiss to lean their foreheads against one another.

"God … Myron … you feel so good… please move … I need you to move." groaned Danny.

Pulling back, Myron then slowly slid back in making both of them groan in pleasure. As Myron alternated between slow long strokes to short hard ones making Danny whimper and keen in pleasure he felt Zeke move behind him and froze in panic.

Danny whimpered his disapproval as Zeke told him. "Don’t worry I’m just going to put my cock under your crotch. See." It felt strange, but it didn’t hurt and as he rocked back and forth it felt good. Really good and by the groans coming from Zeke it felt pretty good to him too.

As Myron thrust forward into Danny and backed onto Zeke’s shaft his body was a washed in pleasure. All three men felt their climax build and Zeke leaned forward to start stroking Danny’s cock in rhythm to their thrusting. Danny was the first to come followed by Myron and then Zeke.

Myron never experienced anything like it before and had collapsed on top of Danny who held him comfortably in strong arms. Zeke rolled to the side and collapsed next to Danny. Turning on his side Zeke looked into Danny’s face seeing the pure happiness and contentment in his young lover’s eyes. Leaned in Zeke gently kiss him and saying "I love you." Then leaning down to place a kiss on top of Myron’s head he told him "I love you too."

"Love you both" came the sleepy reply from Myron before he relaxed in sleep cradled in Danny’s arms follow by the other two men.

END