Title: Old And New Loves

Author: TexasAres2

Feedback the Author: texasaries2@yahoo.com

Companion Piece to: Christmas and Hanukkah Honeymoon Series

Copyright: February 01, 2002

Pairing: Johnny/Myron/Zeke

Rating: Slash

Archive: YES! If you’d like a text, document, or html file just let me know I would be happy to provide them for you.

Feedback: Yes please. Let me know if you like it, but be kind.

Warnings: language, male/male sex, hanky warning.

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This fic takes place after the last episode of Tour of Duty in February 14 of 1971. In this fic Johnny re-enlisted in the army as a flight instructor trying to kill time till the other two get home from their tour. I have estimated Myron's age to be about 25, Zeke's to be 33, and Johnny's to be 25 as well. This is a companion piece to Christmas and Hanukkah Honeymoon. 

Summary: Sweetheart Challenge: Write about Johnny and Myron meeting as schoolboys. No word limit, and post it by end of February. It's Valentine's Day and Myron has a surprise for Johnny and Zeke

 

NEW AND OLD LOVES

By TexasAres2

 

February 10, 1971

The Plaza manager watched the golden young man as he moved with the grace and deadliness of a large predator around the most expense penthouse suite they had. At first the manager was hesitant to even give this young man the time of day since he was dressed in a simple blue wool coat and gray pants. Nothing spoke of privilege or wealth, but when the young man pulled out his gold card with unlimited credit the manager could only hope that he hadn’t offended the wealthy and deadly young man.

Myron Goldman moved around the suite checking out each of the rooms and the splendid view of Central Park, but when he came to the master bedroom and bathroom he knew he’d found the perfect place for the three of them to spend Valentine’s Day.

The spacious room was lit with a soft glow from the heavily draped French balcony doors that gave the room a warm, sleepy, contented feel to it and would encourage the occupants to spend a lazy day in bed. The walls were painted a creamy white that gave the room an open feel while the stone fireplace that corresponded to the one in the living room took up most of the wall facing the bed. The dark wood furniture was European Medieval in style with the crowning jewel being the huge four-poster canopied bed dripping in red satin. Off to the left was the master bathroom with a huge sunken Roman tub that would fit all three of them comfortably. With soft candlelight and the glow of a fire in the fireplace, this room would be perfect for romance and for his lovers to finally claim him as he had them.

*

February 10, 1971 - MYRON'S POV

A shiver of excitement and a little fear ran down my back at that thought, for it had been five weeks since I had seen either of my lovers. Of course the feeling of uneasiness was still there in all of our hearts at how easy misunderstandings and miscommunications could almost end everything for all of us. After the misunderstanding at Christmas we’d spent the rest of Johnny's leave talking and planning for our future. We talked about everything from favorite sports, food and movies to talking about our hopes and dreams for our future. Just spending time with each other without the constant fear of being exposed and allowing each of us to express our hopes and fears. That fear helped us to become more open and honest with each other and determined to make this relationship work.

The dream of owning our own resort and running it together was something that sparked all our desires, and with Zeke's help we had narrowed it down to two beautiful resorts that would be perfect for us. Today we became the owners of the resort that all of us wanted.

I don’t think I have ever been to someplace that was so breathtakingly beautiful that it made me weep. After the ugliness and horrors of war, to come upon a place that was touched by the hand of God humbled me. The ice covered lake, snow capped mountains and the dash of green from the surrounding forest brought peace to my soul. The quietness and peace allowed me to weep for all those who died following me into battle, for Alex and Nikki, for the loss of Johnny’s, Zeke’s, and my own innocence. I cried for the men, women and especially the children of Vietnam, for the VC and for our troops. I don’t know how long I sat looking out at the beauty before me, but somehow my heart and soul had been healed.

I knew that this place would help Zeke and Johnny as well as myself to heal from what we went through, and I couldn’t wait till I showed them our home. The Resort had the most exhilarating skiing and winter activities and in the summer had mountain hiking, boating and skinny dipping …. Hmmm it had been awhile since I done anything like that, not since ….

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Flashback - September 1963

It was late September of 1963, just a week after my mother had committed suicide. I couldn’t stay near my father or even be in the same town as him. Michael Didion, one of my few friends at school, lent me his motorcycle so that I could get away from everything and everyone, just to come to terms with everything that had happened.

I remember heading west for a couple of days, and I think I ended up somewhere in Indiana before I stopped to get some smokes. I’d just come out of the drug store after buying a coke and cigarettes when I noticed the group of kids hanging outside of the school, which I later found out was a Catholic high school. They were all dressed in gray pants or skirts, green blazers, white shirts, and the guys had striped ties. I was about to dismiss them when I noticed him. He was standing with the school Jocks, laughing and sparkling with life. He was dressed the same as everyone else, but he had rebelled a little; his blazer sleeves were pushed up to this elbows, shirt cuffs rolled, tie lose, and shirt unbuttoned. That was my first look at Jay.

How can I describe Jay? He was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen in my life and everything I wished I could be. He was my age, white blonde hair that hung in front of sparkling green eyes, golden tanned skin, high cheekbones, and a mouth that was full and smiling. He was tall with wide shoulders, slim waist, and long sleek legs. With a body like that he must have been a Jock but there was none of the cockiness that a lot of Jocks at my school seemed to have.

I was content to just watch him till he went into class, but he must have sensed me watching him for he turned to look at me. I looked away, not wanting him to see me looking at him or to see the dismissive look he was bound to throw my way. I risked a quick look and was caught in emerald green eyes. There was no sneering or contempt, instead compassion shone out of his eyes and an echo of pain similar to mine. I knew that he, too, had lost someone that meant something to him.

He started across the road towards me when another boy stopped him. I couldn’t hear what was being said but the other boy was scared of … ME! Then the emerald eyes looked back into mine and there was no fear, just the need to help. He said something to the other boy and came towards me.

I tensed up, fearing him, not wanting to be hurt. I couldn’t stand another blow for I would shatter like a mirror, never to be put back together again. He just stood there and seemed to sense that I was close to breaking. He was so calm and friendly, just wanting to help me. He asked me about the motorcycle and before I knew it I’d asked him if he wanted to go for a ride. It then came back that he was in uniform and about to go to class, but a mischievous sparkle appear and he agreed.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Funny how Johnny had the same sparkle that Jay had and Zeke had the same blue eyes as Clay.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next think I knew we were on the road with his arms wrapped around my chest. I felt safe and cherished, then he snuggled against my back and leaned in to tell me his name was Jay and asked what mine was. He must not have heard me say Myron because he called me Ron during our whole day and night together. I didn’t correct him, for it allowed me to be someone else for a little while.

Sometime around noon we grabbed something to eat and he took me to a little place on a lake that seemed deserted till we came across Clay.

Clay was older than us, maybe twenty-four or twenty-five, but he didn’t treat us that way. Maybe because Jay and I had experienced a lot more pain in our lives than others our age. He had the most vivid blue eyes that almost seemed like he was in on some huge joke the rest of us weren’t privileged to hear. He was slender but had wide shoulders and must have been over six feet. Both Jay and I hadn’t reached our full growth so we only came to his chin, but he was the gentlest person that I had ever met. He had long, black hair that reached his shoulders but was tied back in a ponytail.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Mr. Goldman, I hope everything is to your satisfaction?"

I turned to see the manager standing beside me. I smiled at the man and said, "Yes. It’s perfect and I will take it for the 14th and 15th. We will be in conference most of time so we don’t want to be disturbed. We will call for anything that we need. I will also like to book two massages on the 14th."

"Very well, sir."

I followed the manager down and realized that I hadn’t though about Jay or Clay for a while. At least not since Zeke, Johnny and I got together. I hoped Clay had found his father and Johnny had followed his dream and that they were both safe and happy, because I am.

Johnny had to return to Top Gun airbase to finish his time, helping to set up and train new pilots, and Zeke had gone to visit his daughter. All three of us knew that it would be a very long five weeks before Johnny was free to come home permanently. We all knew that the only contact Zeke and I could have with Johnny would be through letters and phone calls. It was just too dangerous to visit and none of us wanted to ruin our luck.

A two-week trip for Zeke had turned into five due to the fact Carole's husband Harry had slipped and broken his leg. The trip was to allow Katie time to get to know her really dad and for Zeke to get know her. When Harry broke his leg he stayed to help the young family and in the long run had gained a good friend in both Carole and Harry.

Now my lovers were coming home to stay, just in time for Valentine’s Day, and I hoped that they would like both of my surprises.

*

February 14, 1971 - JOHNNY'S POV

I could hardly sit still due to the excitement coursing through my body at the though of seeing Myron and Zeke again. Being with them and starting our lives together. This is what I have been dreaming of for the last thirty-five cold, lonely nights.

I've missed them.

The only thing to link me to them was talking to them over the phone and the beautiful wedding band on my finger. Actually it has been lonely for all of us, but this was good in that it gave us all space to come to terms with being back in the states and to plan our future.

Plans that we might have ruined through mine and Zeke’s actions. But to see David's daughter Alex and realize this was what Myron would look like as a woman, it had fascinated both of us. Without thinking we had flirted with her. Unfortunately, our actions caused Myron to think that now we had met a woman who was similar enough to him that we didn't want him anymore.

He left us.

Through our actions we had hurt Myron deeply and we were lucky he forgave us.

The remainder of my leave we spent trying to locate a resort where we could work and live together and get to know each other. Zeke told us of a couple of locations that could offer us everything we wanted and had narrowed it down to Aspen and Lake Tahoe. Myron had worked with the real-estate agents to find the perfect resort for us and had narrowed it down to two places. Both resorts have a long and established history and wealthy clientele that would make it a profitable investment. One was located in Aspen, the other at Lake Tahoe. Myron sent Zeke and me all the information on both places and we all wanted the one in Lake Tahoe. Myron had gone to check out both places and we had placed a bid on the one in Lake Tahoe. Hopeful we would hear back sometime tomorrow if it was accepted.

We’d spent the time talking and each finding out what the other two liked and disliked and all the other little things that made us who were are - the types of things that we would have learned through dating, but war had cut through all that so we learned, trusted, and loved one another without the masks to hide behind. It was quite nice to find out both Myron and Zeke are very romantic, which suits me to a ‘T’.

I remembered a picnic in front of the fireplace that Zeke prepared for both Myron and me. Then Myron surprised us with dinner and dancing in our room. I surprised them both by giving them each a wonderful massage. I leaned back in my airplane seat, trying to shift as I remembered how their skin felt beneath my hands, the softness of their skin over steel ropes of muscle, and hearing their sighs of pleasure as I worked out the knots they had from Nam. Funny, the last time I’d ever given another man a massage was when I was seventeen…

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Flashback - September 1963

If I remember correctly, it was a very hot day in September of 1963, the day that opened my eyes but one that I would never regret. I was hanging out with some football friends just before school started when I saw him. At first I thought he was a James Dean wannabe but then I looked into his eyes. The pain reflected there shocked me, for he wasn't any older than me. No one should have that pain, especially somebody my own age.

His hair was streaked blond and his skin tanned almost gold from the sun, his large brown eyes held such pain that I was drawn to him as he leaned against the drug store smoking and drinking his coke. He was dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans, white t-shirt and black leather coat and boots. The motorcycle resting on its stand was not far from him with his sleeping gear. He just seemed lost and lonely, and I’d started across the road to help when David Pixley grabbed my arm.

"J, where you going?"

Nodding to the boy standing across the street, I answered, "Going to see if he's lost or something. I'll be right back, promise."

"Careful, he looks dangerous." was the only comment before David let me go.

Looking over at the other boy, I could see where they though he was dangerous; but when I looked into his eyes I knew that there was nothing to be afraid of.

He watched me as I crossed the road. There was wariness in his eyes as he looked at me; it was almost like he expected me to hurt him, but that was the last thing I wanted to do. To put him at ease I told him, "Nice motorcycle. Yours?"

"No," was the husky reply. His voice was soft and it reflected the same pain that was in his eyes. I waited to see if he would say anything more, hoping to hear that voice again. Then he continued almost like it was dragged out of him. "It's a friend's, he lent it to me so that I could get away for a couple of days."

He kept searching my face to see what I wanted from him. So I kept my face open and friendly; he needed someone to talk to and I hoped it was me. "So you're new in town?"

"Yeah. Not staying long, I got to get back to school, but..." I held my breath as he searched my eyes, looking for something. Something he must have seen because the next thing he said was, "Would you like a ride, show me the sights..." Then he seemed to notice that I was in uniform, but his expressive eyes were pleading for me to go with him. "I'm sorry ... you have classes. I understand if you can't go."

I smiled at him and said, "No. I’d like to. Let's go before I get caught!"

He smiled. OH MY GOD! He was beautiful and I just wanted to drown in his eyes and see him smile at me.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

... Interesting Myron has the same smile and eyes as Ron. Ron and Clay were my first loves; Myron and Zeke, on the other hand, were my one and only true loves. I should have known that I would end up in a threesome.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

He left the coke bottle on the sidewalk and threw away his cigarette as he climbed up on the motorcycle to start it. He pulled out his sunglasses and motioned me to climb on behind him. As I got on I held onto to his waist, but he grabbed my hands and wrapped my arms around him.

He then smiled at me and told me to "Hang on" as he took off. I heard David yelling at me but I could care less and just enjoyed feeling this boy in my arms, and I realized that I didn't even know what his name was so I snuggled closer to him so I could ask.

"My name is J, what's yours?"

He seemed to stiffen in my arms and then he yelled, "Ron."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to land in New York. Please put your seats and trays in an upright position for landing. Thank you."

... Hmmm ... I wonder what ever happened to Ron and Clay? I felt myself smiling and I hoped they’d found what they were looking for and remembered me fondly.

I turned to look down on the large, exciting city and wonderrf what Myron had planed for Valentine’s Day. All he would tell me was that he would have a limo waiting for me and would take me someplace where the three of us could spend some time alone.

I couldn’t wait till they saw the two Valentine paintings that I’d created for them. The first one could be displayed for anyone to see and contained the three of us relaxing together in Martin’s living room. The painting was a side view with soft firelight reflecting off our faces. Zeke was reclined on the sofa watching while Myron and me were sitting on the floor, our backs against the sofa, playing chess. The overall effect was of warmth and friendship between the three of us.

The second painting was a side view and just for us. In it all of us were in the same room as the first painting except the glow of the firelight was gleaming on our naked skin. All of us were sitting up with Zeke facing Myron and me. My naked thighs were over Zeke’s and curved around his hips holding him in place and his legs were around my back. Myron was kneeling over both of our laps with his golden skin flush with desire. His head was thrown back and Zeke was sucking on Myron’s left nipple while I was kissing his shoulders. Myron’s face wore an expression of pure ecstasy as Zeke and I made passionate love to him. My one hand was holding Myron’s stomach hard against me while my other hand rested on Myron’s hip. Zeke’s hand right hand disappeared into the shadows between his and Myron’s bodies while his left hand was placed on my hand. Myron’s left hand was holding Zeke’s head against his chest and his right was clutching our hands on his hip.

The firelight reflected differently off our skins. Zeke’s skin was a dark bronze that turned a red gold as his muscles rolled underneath. He was our warrior, the man who would fiercely defend what was his. In his arms we were safe and no one could harm us.

Myron was all shades of gold outlining his sleek, graceful muscles as his body reflected the ecstasy in his face. He was like a golden angel, innocent and wanton at the same time. He was our poet, our bard who felt everything in his gentleness, but that did not mean that he was weak for there raged an intense lover below the surface. He allowed us to feel and express our love to one another.

Lastly me. My skin was silver with splashes of gold meticulously contouring my muscles, which contrasted with Myron’s lovely skin. I’m not sure what I am to the other two men, but I do know that they love me and I love them. That’s all that really counts in this life.

*

February 14, 1971 - ZEKE’S POV

I’ve missed them both. I miss the shared warmth of a bed, the way both of their bodies fit mine, the strong arms that comforted me and made me believe the hell we were all in was truly over. I’ve missed Myron’s soft voice and expressive brown eyes and Johnny’s laughter and mischievous sparkling eyes. How lucky I am to have them both.

I was indeed lucky to have them, but I will never ever take them for granted because I just have to remember the devastation in Myron’s eyes when Johnny and I hurt him. I will never see that look again in either of my lovers’ eyes, for without them I would have been dead.

Another half hour and I will be with them to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Just to hold them and watch them sleep would be the greatest gift I could ever receive. They are eight years younger than me, but both of them are aged beyond their years and not just because of the war. The pain of losing a parent will age someone and that is what happened to my lovers. I may be the oldest, but they have taught me how to love and how to accept love. They are so much like Ron and Jay that sometimes I think they are, but I know it can’t be. Thinking of past and present lovers, I pull out their pictures.

The first was of Johnny, Myron and myself on New Years Eve, the second was an old snapshot of three young men in a photo booth. I haven’t dreamed about either Jay or Ron since I’ve met Myron, and I wonder how they are. I hope that Ron did become a teacher and Jay a pilot like they wanted. I hope they are both happily married and never went to Nam. Both of those young men had suffered too much death to have to go through that.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Flashback - September 1963

The first time I ever saw Jay and Ron was the last part of September 1963 on some lake in Indiana. They were both young, seventeen or eighteen years old, blonde, and both carried sadness about them. Jay must have cut school because he was dressed in a high school uniform, but Ron was dressed like me in jeans and a t-shirt. He was either searching for or running from someone or something, I don’t know which.

Jay was the first to speak to me. "Hi! Nice bike."

I was happy having this beautiful place all for myself, but with them I didn’t want to be alone. So I smiled and said, "Thanks. You want a drink?"

"Sure." was Jay’s response, and I reached over and handed him a cold beer. Ron sat back and watched me almost as a wounded animal would. Something had happened to the kid and all I wanted to do was to protect him. When he removed his sunglasses I saw the signs of grief. He’d lost someone very dear to him, a mother or father. I never found out which. I know the loss of losing a parent, the anger at the surviving one; it must have reflected in my eyes for he relaxed.

Ron looked like a James Dean wannabe at first glance until you saw the grief there. He was just being himself and he was beautiful. The large velvet brown eyes that told every emotion was laid bare for anyone to read. He was slender and as wild as a deer, ready to flee at the first sign of danger. He smiled shyly as I handed him a beer and all I wanted to do was wrap him in wool and place him safely away where nothing could hurt him again.

Jay was watching me and placed himself between Ron and me, but as with Ron he’d seen something that made him accept me. Jay on the surface wasn’t like either of us, but underneath his masks and shields was a young man who was mourning as well. Jay was like sunshine, bright and full of life, that drew both Ron and myself like moths to a flame. His gave us hope and laughter that I think Ron and I had lacked for most of our lives. He was gorgeous.

Jay held out his hand to me and said, "Name’s Jay and he is Ron."

I took his hand, and it was like a shock of electricity ran through my body and I felt my groin harden. From the look in his eyes he felt the same thing. I answered, "Clay."

Ron held out his hand and I gasped; again it was like touching a hot wire and my body fairly hummed with desire. I knew that I was attracted to the two youths and I had experimented with other boys my own age when I was in the orphanage, but I knew neither of them had. There was an attraction between the two of them but they really didn’t understand what was going on. I promised that I would keep my hands to myself and leave them alone. I would not be one of those older guys who seduces innocent virgins for kicks. So I told myself to behave as I answered, "Clay."

Ron pulled out his sleeping bag and opened it so that him and Jay could sit down. Both youths removed their jackets to become more comfortable in the warm sunlight. I watched as Ron took his first sip of beer, how his lips wrapped around the head of bottle as he sucked down his first sip. Jay watched with fascination born of unknown desire.

I watched as Jay took a sip and I had to close my eyes before I made a fool of myself.

My eyes opened when Jay asked me, "Where are you from?"

"Boise, Idaho."

"Long way. Staying around here?" Jay had shifted so that he was stretched out like I was, just relaxing. There was a kindness to the tone I hadn’t heard for a while.

"Nope. Looking for my dad. A friend of his said to try a little town about a day’s ride south of here."

Ron reached over and offered me half of his sandwich, which I gladly accepted. He looked at me with the saddest eyes and said, "Dad’s don’t always turn out the way you want them to be. It sounds like you have been looking for him for a while. Maybe it’s time to let him go?"

Looking back, I should have been mad at this; but something in his eyes told me of a shared pain and the only thing I could do was to agree. "Yeah, you may be right, but I have to know."

What I remember of that day was that I spent one of the nicest days just talking to two boys, two strangers that brought some hope and happiness into my dark life. As the day started to warm, the lake started to beckon us to bathe in it’s cool waters.

Jay was the first to move. "Well, I’m going to go for a swim. Coming?" He pulled off his shoes and socks, then stood up and started to unbutton his shirt. I couldn’t take my eyes off him. His skin was tanned a golden brown and his chest was smooth with dusky rose nipples. I couldn’t look away as he started on his pants and watched as he removed them, leaving him in his underwear. I pulled up a leg to hide my arousal at such a sight. Telling myself to behave.

Then a rustle indicated that Ron had also stood and was starting to remove his shirt. He then looked down at me with a friendly smile and asked, "Coming?" OH GOD! He didn’t realize what he was asking as I felt my jeans become extremely uncomfortable.

"In a while. Go ahead and enjoy." Both boys smiled and suddenly they were both naked as the day they were born and I though I would die and go straight to hell.

Ron and Jay were probably the most beautiful things that I had ever seen. Their bodies were young and they were similar in build. All I could think was how lovely they would look together. So I lay back down, trying to ignore the sounds as they played in the water until I could get my body back under control.

I don’t remember when I joined them, but all three of us ended up in the water with both of them trying to dunk me. I felt as though the years rolled away and I was seventeen again. Having fun with a couple of friends on a hot summer day. We climbed out and lay down to rest and dry off.

I must have dozed off when I felt a movement by Jay. I turned as if I was still asleep to watch what was going to happen. Jay had rolled over and sat up to lean towards Ron. Both young men were caught in each other’s eyes and I watched as desire flared into life between them. Ron had sat up so that they faced one another. I watched as Ron gently touched Jay’s chest, down his stomach and over one slim hip. Jay took his hand and caressed Ron’s shoulder to cup the back of Ron’s head to bring him closer so that they could kiss. They were so beautiful together and here I was watching them like a dirty old man. I turned away from them so I could sit up. I’d started to get up to give them privacy to continue to explore their feelings for one another when two pairs of arms pulled me down between them.

One pair of brown eyes and one of green looked down at me. There was fear in their eyes. Fear of what I saw, fear of what I would do. It hurt to see that type of pain in such beautiful faces and before I knew it I had had wrapped one arm around each of them, holding them close and comforting them with gentle words.

I told them that I understood what they were feeling, that a lot of people wouldn’t understand but I did.

I told them that I was leaving so that they could spend time with each other without an old man watching them.

At that Ron pulled away to look down at me. His eyes looked at me, really looked at me …

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

It was the same look that Myron had at times. The kind of look that sees straight into my heart and soul to touch me.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Desire flared in his eyes as he looked down my body and I felt myself blush. Jay turned my face towards his with a gentle hand and I watched a yearning flare in the green depths. He leaned in and whispered "You’re not an old man," as he claimed my lips.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Sir…please put your tray up, we are on our final approached to land."

I looked up at the stewardess as I came out of my memories. "Sorry, Ma’am."

I put away the two pictures and did as she had asked me. Once that was done I turned to look out at the sight of New York. I tried to figure out what Myron had planned for tonight. All he’d said was that a limo would be at the airport to take me someplace where we could have a couple of days just for ourselves.

I checked to see if the registration papers were still in my pocket. When I told Myron and Johnny about my motorcycle they’d made me promise to take them for a ride on it when the weather would allow it. So when Harry showed me his Harley and asked if I knew of anyone that would like it I jumped at it, for this would make the perfect Valentine’s gift for both of my lovers. I spent the next thirty-five days repairing it and getting it registered so that we could drive out to our new home, wherever it will be. As long as it is with the two most important people in my life, my lovers Myron and Johnny.

*

The manager of the Plaza watched as two men walked into the hotel following a limo driver; the women in the lobby watched as two fine looking male specimens followed the limo driver. One of the men was about twenty-five years old, around six feet, wide shoulders going down to a narrow waist and hips. His long legs covered the ground in a stride that spoke of someone who had to cover large distances quickly. His blonde hair shone and the smile that he passed to the man at his side spoke of laughter and mischief, but for some reason a warrior aurora surrounded him.

The other man had a smile just as infectious and his friendly blue eyes made others smile as he passed them. He was a large man, not in fat but in muscles and presence. He was taller than his companion; muscular shoulders and arms led down to a trim stomach and hips. This man moved like a large cat, beautiful and deadly. Most of the men watched as the two men passed them and not one of them wanted to mess either man.

The manager stepped forward as they came up to the registration desk. "May I help you gentlemen?"

The man with blues eyes looked up at him and answered, "Well, sir, you just might. Myron Goldman made reservations for Zeke Anderson and Johnny McKay."

These were the two men that he had been waiting for. "Gentlemen, I have been waiting for you. Please follow me."

As the manager turned to leave he told a young bellhop, "James, please bring their luggage up to the penthouse and tell Jane and Rose that their clients are here."

The manager then led the two men to the elevators and to their suite.

The manager left and both Zeke and Johnny looked around at the breathtaking luxury that greeted them. As the door closed Myron came in from the patio to greet his lovers.

Johnny and Zeke watched as Myron came towards them and were lost in his loving gaze. He walked up to the two men who were his life and waited, but not for long. Zeke took Myron into his arms and gently kissed him, relearned the taste and feel of Myron again. He only released Myron when his body demanded air. Then Johnny took over. Johnny’s kiss wasn’t gentle but fierce and conquering, claiming Myron and laying siege to Myron’s senses. They only parted when a knock on the door heralded the arrival of Zeke and Johnny’s luggage.

The bellhop came in followed by two women carrying folded tables. He asked, "Sir, where do you want us to go?"

Myron looked at Johnny and Zeke, indicating they should follow him. "Johnny, this is your room." He opened one of the two sets of doors not far from the entranceway. Then indicating the other door, "Zeke, that’s yours. These ladies are here to give you each a massage and then you can rest till dinner is ready."

Zeke and Johnny both knew that Myron was right, for both of them were tired and sore from their journey, but the look in Myron’s eyes told them that they would need this rest for they wouldn’t be getting much in the two days they would be spending here.

*

Johnny was woken up by gentle nibbles on his lips and grabbed the nibbler. Rolling so that Myron was trapped under his body, Johnny claimed the mouth of the man he loved. He pulled back to look down at Myron and gently touched his face to confirm this was reality and not a dream.

"Hi." was the husky whisper that greeted Johnny.

"Hi yourself." Johnny once again claimed a gentle kissed before pulling back. "Is it time for dinner?"

Myron smiled up at Johnny and said, "Yes, and I have to wake Zeke. I brought you something to wear for tonight. I hope you like it." He then kissed Johnny on the nose before he extracted himself from his lover’s embrace. "Take your time." Then nodding towards the closed door, "If you want you can take a shower though there."

Then he turned and left, leaving a red box sitting on the bed. Johnny reached down to open the box only to find a robe of green silk and sleep pants to match. The wonderful feel of the material as it ran though his hands reminded him of Myron’s skin. Smiling, he went in and took a shower to wash away all the dirt and sweat of the day.

*

Myron entered Zeke’s room and knew that the man who’d fought at his side was awake, so he took the package towards him. Zeke shifted so that Myron could sit on the edge of the bed and claimed a gentle kiss full of promise from Myron.

"I’ve missed you." whispered Myron as he claimed another kiss.

"I’ve missed you too, love." Zeke gently touched Myron’s face, simply drinking in the sight of the man who’d arranged this for them. Looking at the red box sitting beside him he asked Myron, "Is this for me?"

Myron got up and kissed Zeke’s forehead. "Yes. Dinner will be here in about fifteen minutes. Why don’t you take a shower, it will keep you awake for what I have in mind for tonight."

Zeke smiled as he watched his young lover leave before opening his gift. Inside was a beautiful blue silk robe with blue sleep pants. Zeke brought the material up to caress his face and it felt like his lovers’ skin. Both Johnny and Myron had the softest skin and it made him hunger for his beloveds.

*

Myron opened the door to allow the staff to set up the table in front of the fireplace. Once they had gone he lowered the lights and started the fire. Putting on some soft music, he left to make sure that the master bedroom was ready for tonight.

He changed into the robe that Johnny had given him as a Christmas present and returned to the living room to await his lovers’ entrances, which was not long. His breath caught as he saw them appear in the robes and pants that he had purchased for them. Their eyes had picked up the color of the robes and the color enhanced their skin and hair. Johnny’s robe was open a bit to show his lightly tanned chest, while Zeke didn’t bother to tie the belt. The pants molded themselves to Johnny and Zeke’s legs, asses and groins. Hiding yet revealing their lower bodies. They were beautiful, and they were all his.

Johnny and Zeke looked at the man who’d arranged this wonderful weekend just for the three of them and could not drag their eyes from him. The firelight made him appear in various shades of gold and the desire, need, and love that reflected in his eyes captured them in a web of desire. When he held out his hands they could do nothing but come forward to touch him.

Myron allowed them to kiss him, but he wasn’t going to let them get ahead in the program he had planned for the weekend. Laughing, he pushed the two men into their chairs so that they could enjoy a nice meal without worrying about what people thought. They laughed and flirted with one another during the meal with seemly innocent touches that were meant to and did arouse the receiver.

Three wonderful bottles of wine were consumed, and Myron poured last of it into three wine glasses. Picking up his glass, he raised it and said, "Gentlemen, I think a toast is in order."

Zeke and Johnny smiled as they raised their glasses to meet his. Zeke asked, "What are we toasting, Myron?"

Myron looked at the two men with love burning in his eyes and said, "To the most wonderful husbands, and to the new partners in Three Aces Resort!"

Both Johnny and Zeke blinked in shock, and Johnny looked up at Myron to ask, "We got it?"

Myron’s answering grin was met by a whoop from Zeke, who put down his glass to get up and swung Myron around, laughing as he held the man who had made their dreams come true. Zeke kissed Myron firmly before sitting him down and he was promptly picked up again by Johnny, who just lifted him off the floor to slide him against his body. Johnny captured Myron’s mouth in a kiss that promised so much more than tonight but forever.

Myron’s eyes were sparkling with laughter and happiness that was reflected in his voice. "So I take it that you like my Valentine Gift?"

"Boy, you know we do!" was Zeke’s reply as he held his two lovers close and reached for the registration papers and picture of the motorcycle he’d bought for them. He held them out and said, "I could never match the dream you two have given me, but I hope that you like it." He watched as his lovers opened the envelope to draw out its contents. The gasp of delight from them both told him all he wanted to hear.

Johnny looked up at Zeke and asked, "Is this for Myron and me?"

"Of course. When I told you two about mine I could see that you wanted one. So when Harry asked if I wanted it, I took it."

As Myron embraced Zeke he whispered, "Zeke, thank you."

Johnny then embraced both the men and dragged Zeke’s lips towards his to reward him for the wonderful gift. Suddenly remembering the paintings in the bedroom he let go of his two lovers, who looked at him in bewilderment. "Don’t go anywhere. I have something for you both." He then ran to retrieve his gifts from the bedroom.

Myron and Zeke watched the antics of their third and waited, Myron enjoying the feel of his lover’s arms around him, making him feel cherished and loved.

Johnny shortly returned with two brown-wrapped packages, handing one to each to his lovers. Myron and Zeke sat down so that they could have a better grip to open them. No mistaking that they were paintings, but wondering why Johnny picked them as a gift.

Myron opened his first and saw the three of them together with Johnny and him playing chess in his father’s living room. The feelings of friendship rolled off this painting making him smile in pleasure, for this painting must have cost Johnny a fortune to have made for him. Then he noticed the signature and looked up, stunned at his lover’s skill; now the picture was worth far more than anything that he had ever received in his life. "You made this?"

Johnny fairly glowed under the proud look he received from Myron. "Yes, I wanted to give you and Zeke something that would have meaning for all of us."

Zeke gently took the painting from Myron to see it for himself while Myron pulled Johnny onto his lap so that he could hold his talented lover. Zeke looked at the painting and saw the loving way in which Johnny portrayed them all and leaned over to kiss the man who gave them a memory captured on canvas.

Shifting slightly in anticipation, Johnny urged Zeke to open the other painting. Zeke tore off the cover and gasped at what was revealed, for it was the most beautiful thing that he’d ever beheld. He could tell that each stroke was done with love, passion and desire, a masterpiece that captured their love for all time.

He looked at Johnny with eyes shiny with unshed tears as he whispered, "Johnny, this is beautiful." He allowed Myron to take the picture while he dragged the artist over to his lap to show him how much he loved the gift.

Myron’s gasp brought both men around to watch him as their shy lover blushed. When they looked into his eyes they saw the promise and the last gift Myron was going to give them was there for them to read. Myron got up, never breaking contact with the two men, and led them to the bedroom door. He gently kissed them and asked them to wait there. He then slipped into the room. Zeke and Johnny looked at each other when they heard Myron call for them to enter.

They opened the door and looked at the scene laid before their eyes. The room was lit by both candles and firelight, making the room romantic and mysterious. The large canopy was draped in dark red satin that almost seemed black in the flickering light. Upon the bed knelt Myron resting on his heels, the golden robe opened so that it was caught in the crook of his arms baring his golden upper body and thighs to Johnny and Zeke's hungry gazes. He modestly held the robe together by his hands at his groin, his face turned downward.

Without looking up Myron told them, "There is one more gift that I wanted to give you both." He paused as he gathered his courage and looked at the two men frozen in the doorway. The desire and love that flamed in their eyes gave him strength to continue. "Myself."

Both men saw the fear in their lover's gaze and gently approached him. Zeke gently raised the robe so that it covered Myron's shoulders and tucked the shaking man against his heavier frame. Johnny gently tucked the robe around Myron and then lightly kissed the man who gave him friendship, acceptance and finally love.

Cupping Myron's face in the palm of his hands, Johnny told him, "You don't have to do this. I didn't paint that painting to force you into this, I did it to show both of you how much I love you."

Zeke nuzzled the younger man against his chest and slowly petted him to calm him down. "We won't ask this of you, not after what happen with Alex. We want your first time to be special and just for you. Not for us. This is what we want, what we need. Just to be together and spend some quiet time."

Myron closed his eyes, not really hearing what Zeke said. All that registered was that they didn't want him and he turned his face from them. Johnny saw the pain of rejection flicker across Myron's face and turned it back to him. "No. Myron we want you." Taking Myron's lax hand he placed it over his throbbing member, wrapping Myron’s fingers around it.

Myron's eyes opened in astonishment, confusion plain in his eyes. "Why?"

Zeke directed Myron's face towards his and said, "Just like I told you. We don't want you to do this for us. We want to do it when it's right for you, not us. Maybe if we told you about our first times it would help you to understand. My first time wasn't special, it wasn't love, and I sure in the hell wasn't ready for it. It hurt a lot. I was fifteen and the other boy wasn't much older. Neither of knew what to do and he hurt me pretty bad. He didn't mean too, but there was no going back to undo it."

Myron looked up and said, "You didn't hurt Johnny and you wouldn't hurt me..."

Brushing his lips against Myron's forehead, Zeke told him, "No, neither Johnny or I would hurt you, but if you're not ready then we might ruin it for you." Looking down at Myron, he realized that he might have started this talk all wrong. "Would you like to hear about the first time that was special for me?"

Myron simply nodded and looked up at his other lover. Johnny moved closer so that he could curl up next to his two lovers to watch both of their faces as he listened.

Zeke’s eyes got a far away look and his facial expression softened as he told them. "I met them in September 1963 when I was twenty-five and looking for my dad. They were seventeen and beautiful..." Zeke paused as he looked down at the two men leaning against him before continuing. "Just like you two. They had cut school and decided to come out to the lake, that was how I met them. I could tell that they were attracted to each other, and as we spent the afternoon together I realized that I was attracted to them both but I didn't want to interfere in something that was between them. So I kept my distance, just enjoying the opportunity just to watch. We were lazing around after a swim and they must have thought I was asleep because they kissed. I realized that they needed to be alone and I started to get up; they wouldn’t let me. I told them that I was an old man and I should leave them alone. That's when Jay kissed me."

As Johnny listened to Zeke's story he saw the similarities between his first time and Zeke's second. He pulled a little away to really look at Zeke, trying to see if he could see Clay in Zeke's face…and he realized that they were the same face. Zeke was a little older, manlier, with shorter hair and his body had been filled out by the hard life in Nam, but they were the same man. Zeke was his first lover. Zeke was the man who took his virginity and then gave him pleasure beyond his wildest dreams, taught him how to make love to a man and allowed him to take him while they also made love to Ron.

Myron meanwhile heard Zeke's story and searched his face, looking for the young man that had shown and taught him how to make love to a man and seeing the same thing Johnny had.

Zeke didn't notice that his lovers were watching him, and before he could continue Johnny asked him, "Did you go by the name of Clay back then?"

Zeke looked towards Johnny, confusion plain in his eyes and voice as he answered, "Yes, I did. How did ..."

Johnny's face lit up as he hushed Zeke with his hand before getting up and leaving. Zeke looked to Myron, but he was also scrambling to get something from his pants pocket. Zeke was totally confused but figured that his two lovers would tell him when they were ready.

Myron found the picture that he was looking for and he returned to the bed. Excitement burned through him at the thought that Zeke and Johnny might be his first loves, Clay and Jay.

Zeke could see the excitement building up in Myron and the same look was reflected in Johnny's eyes as he came running into the room and breathlessly held out an old photo to him. It took a moment before what he was seeing registered in his brain. Then Myron placed his on top of Johnny's. Both men looked up and pure joy was reflected in Myron's eyes and face.

Zeke could only look at him and whispered, "Ron ...." then turning to Johnny he continued. "Jay?" Both men simply nodded their heads in acknowledgement. Then Johnny realized that the first boy he’d ever kissed was sitting beside him.

The Myron and Johnny looked at their first love and gently kissed before they pulled back to grin at each other. Then with an unspoken agreement they launched themselves at Zeke. The roughhousing slowly turned to caresses and then kisses. All three men were slowly divested of their clothing to expose fleshed that was sucked, licked, kissed and caressed. They took their time, not wanting to rush things, just enjoying being with each other and putting the other two men's pleasure before their own.

Myron ended up in the middle of Johnny and Zeke on his side with his leg held over Zeke's hip as their cocks rubbed together and Johnny's sliding his between Myron's cheeks and whispering, "I love you baby...I want you so bad...".

Myron, lost in pleasure, heard Johnny and twisted his upper body to bring their lips together. Pulling back he looked at his first love and knew this was right. He was truly ready and whispered while drowning in green pools, "Then take me...." before dragging Johnny's mouth back down.

Johnny stilled and pulled back from Myron and looked to Zeke, who had also stopped when he heard Myron tell Johnny to take him. He turned Myron's face towards him and saw that he was truly ready and wanted this. There was no fear, only love and desire in those brown velvet pools, but nevertheless he had to ask, "Are you sure?"

The only answer Myron wanted to say was "Yes."

Zeke leaned down to kiss Myron and then pulled back to look at Johnny. Johnny's eyes widened as he saw that Myron really wanted this and that Zeke was letting him be first. "He's sure. Just be very gentle and go slow."

Zeke knew that it would hurt a lot the first time and he hoped to have Myron so lost in pleasure that he wouldn't feel any of it. He started to kiss and nibble his way down Myron's front, stopping before each cinnamon nipple to bring it to aching stiffness while Johnny was running his hands over Myron's back and cheeks.

Johnny spied the lube on the side dresser and reached to retrieve it. He applied a generous amount to his hand and then inserted his fingers between Myron's cheeks. Johnny just wanted to get Myron used to someone touching him so intimately and stimulating those sensitive nerve endings. He caressed and stroked the virgin opening softly, hearing Myron's moan and feeling him push back to feel more of that tantalizing touch.

Zeke had worked his way down so that he had Myron's leg trapped under his arm as he teased Myron's belly button and caressed the down-covered sacks and throbbing manhood with his hand.

Making sure that his finger was well lubed, Johnny gently and slowly entered Myron and froze when he heard the little gasp. Johnny started to nuzzle and kiss all the pleasure zones he could from Myron's back while Zeke mirrored his movements in front. Finally Johnny felt the muscles loosen around his finger and started to move it in and out. When Myron was again lost in pleasure he slipped the second finger and again there was a soft cry of pain. Myron was way too tight. Johnny looked to Zeke, who gently embraced Myron and whispered into his ear, "Myron, do you want us to stop?"

Myron didn't answer but shook his head no as he wrapped himself tighter around Zeke by hooking one leg around Zeke to hold him in place and opening himself more to Johnny's attention. Zeke coaxed Myron's face from under his chin so that he could see into Myron's eyes, which were closed. Zeke gently kissed the sweet face before him over nose, eyes, lips and forehead, murmuring words of love. Johnny meanwhile gently started to caress Myron's flagging erection and sacks to bring him back and to start giving little moans of pleasure once again. Johnny continued to scissor his fingers back and forth to loosen the tight sphincter muscle and gently started to caress Myron's prostrate.

At the first touch Myron jumped and cried out in pleasure. Zeke looked into Myron's wide-eyes and smiled at the stunned look. "What ... what was that?" whispered Myron.

"That's just a little gland that makes all this pleasurable," answered Zeke as he lifted Myron's leg higher, thus opening Myron more to Johnny's careful preparations.

Johnny spooned up behind Myron as he continued to caress the little gland and whispered, "That's it, baby. Just imagine me inside of you hitting that sweet spot. Driving you insane with pleasure." Johnny pulled Myron's arm away from Zeke so that he could continue to help prepare their lover. Myron was whimpering and making little keening sounds as his lovers set out to drive him wild with passion.

The two men worked their way down Myron's body and as Johnny inserted a third finger Zeke swallowed Myron down to the root. Myron cried out in both pain and pleasure at the stimulus his body was receiving from his lovers. Johnny held his fingers still as Zeke continue his assault on Myron's senses, but when he felt Myron rock back onto his fingers Johnny started to move them. He scissored them, opening Myron up more as the tight muscles relaxed under the pleasurable assault. Myron didn't give any indication when Johnny slipped in the fourth and final finger; he was total lost in the dual pleasures that Johnny and Zeke gave him.

When the sphincter muscle was a stretched as much as possible Johnny signaled Zeke that he was ready. Instead of letting up Zeke continue the assault, but moved Myron's other leg under his body, giving Johnny more room. Johnny curled up against Myron and removed his finger. Myron gave a cry at the loss of those wonderful fingers, then he felt something far larger than fingers enter him. He stiffened and cried out in pain as Johnny's cock entered him. Both Johnny and Zeke had been prepared for this and Johnny stopped to allow Myron to adjust to him being there.

He leaned in against Myron's back and whispered, "Oh God. You're so tight ... so perfect ... OHGOD! ... I love you ... can't you feel how much I love you ... want you."

Zeke in the meantime had worked his way up to gently kiss away the tears of pain and was caressing Myron's flagging erection back. He then started to grind his cock against Myron's, wringing cries of pleasure from Myron.

When Johnny felt Myron relax he slowly rocked his way in, encouraging Myron with words of love and kisses until he was seated deeply in Myron. Leaning in to the little shell ear he whispered, "I'm in Myron ... can't you feel me?" He then took Myron's right hand to let him feel that they were indeed joined.

Zeke looked at his two lovers as they lay still to let Myron become adjusted to Johnny's size. He leaned in to kiss the face that turned to him looking for comfort and encouragement.

Johnny never felt anything like he did with Myron. It was like being welcomed into the tightest, warmest home that he had ever been in. Myron fit him perfectly and it took all his control not to hurt his love, his mate, by thrusting savagely in. He waited till he felt Myron started to rock back onto him then forward against Zeke. He wanted to make it last for Myron, to bring him pleasure again and again. He slowly withdrew almost pulling all the way out before sliding home, hitting Myron's prostate dead on.

The three men moved as one with whispered words of love and desire. Myron was the first to climax and brought his two lovers over the precipice with him. Feeling satiated and loved, Myron just lay safely cradled between the two men who’d changed and reshaped his world.

Zeke gently kissed Myron's forehead as he extracted himself from their embrace to walk to the bathroom to clean himself up before returning to help the other two exhausted men. Johnny was gently holding Myron, allowing Myron's own body to work him out.

Zeke gently cleaned Myron as Johnny was finally freed. Both Zeke and Johnny saw the blood at the same time. Johnny turned a stricken look to Zeke, who laid a comforting hand on Johnny's shoulder to let him know that everything would be all right. Zeke returned to the bathroom to gather some tissue and antiseptic before returning to the bed.

Johnny meanwhile gathered Myron against him holding him so that Zeke could attend to the bleeding, whispering, "I'm sorry" over and over again till a relaxed Myron placed gentle fingers on Johnny's lips to silence him.

"I'm all right. Isn't a virgin supposed to bleed on the wedding night?" was the tired response. Myron just snuggled more firmly against Johnny, falling to sleep.

"Don't worry, Johnny; he’ll be sore for the next couple of days but he's all right," whispered Zeke as he gently wiped away the blood and semen then gently spread the cream to prevent infection and made a pad of the tissue to catch any more blood. Then he turned down the covers on his side before picking Myron up so he could clean him before tucking him under. He went to the other side to administer to Johnny before kissing him on the forehead and tucking him in beside Myron. Zeke then threw the towel into the bathroom before returning to his side of the bed to slip in behind Myron and cuddle his two lovers close before sleep claimed all three men.

 

END