Title: Misunderstandings

Author: TexasAres2

Feedback the Author: texasaries2@yahoo.com

Series: Christmas and Hanukkah Honeymoon

Companion Piece to: "Honeymoon Reunion", "A Father's Heart", and "A Mother's Heart"

Copyright: 25 December 2001

Pairing: Myron/Zeke/Johnny, Myron/Johnny/Zeke

Rating: Slash

Archive: No

Warnings: language, male/male sex, hanky warning.

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This fic takes place after the last episode of Tour of Duty in December of 1970. In this fic Johnny re-enlisted in the army as a flight instructor trying to kill time till the other two get home from their tour. I have estimated Myron's age to be about 25, Zeke's to be 33, and Johnny's to be 25 as well. This is the four chapter to this series so please be gentle and enjoy.

Thanks: There are three people that I want to thank MajorBrat (Kristy) and SethraL for their encouragement and TazzyJan for Beta reading this fic for me. THANKS.

Summary: Holiday Challenge: Myron leaves Johnny and Zeke over a misunderstanding.

 

MISUNDERSTANDINGS

By TexasAres2

 

David knocking on the bedroom door and called out, "Boys time to get up. Company is coming."

All David could hear were three identical groans as the occupants of the room voiced their displeasure at being woken up. He grinned, for this brought back memories of waking his own children and now, he had gained three more in the matter of three days. Both he and Martin worried over Myron’s reaction of finding out that his father not only had a lover for twenty years but this same lover was a man. Not only were they worried about what Myron would think of their relationship, but also if Myron would ever come to see Martin. Things didn’t go well the two times that Martin saw his son.

Opening the door three nights ago and finding Myron on the steps and then watching as father and son greeted each other was the most wondrous and special moment in his life. Spending time with the two young men that came with Myron was fun, too. At first he thought they were just Myron’s friends but then he became aware of an undercurrent that spoke of something different. Watching the two men, he noticed as their bodies reacted to one another and how their attention seemed to be split between him and the other two occupants of the house. The unconscious way that they touched one another, the way their personal space seemed to include the other and how both constantly seemed driven to check on Myron. The same way that he did on Martin. The only conclusion that could explain their behavior was the fact that the three of them were lovers.

The shock, fear and dismay that flashed across both men’s faces was hilarious when he informed them that he knew their secret. But, he knew what they were going through and couldn’t allow them to be tortured any more. He then told them about Martin and himself. Relief replaced the fear and dismay but the shock remained. His heart went out to these three men who dared to take love where they had found it for they would be subject to a life-time of hate and pain. Even in the gay community, they might not find acceptance due to their triad, but David decided that he would do everything in his power to protect these men. Hence he and Martin gained two sons-in-law and a son that night.

Now it was time for his children to meet their new brother and brothers-in-law.

*

David was a bundled of nerves as he moved around the house trying to make everything as perfect as possible. This was the first time that his children had met Myron and he hoped they would get along. Martin and Myron simply watched as the nervous man checked the table settings for the fiftieth time in the pass. Zeke having enough of this nervous passing decided to take steps. He took David by the shoulders and steering the man to the couch so that

Martin could take his jumpy lover in his arms. Zeke told David, "Stay".

When David tried to get up it was to face a very tough sergeant that didn’t like his orders disobeyed. He sat back down a little sheepishly and shot a look of pity to Myron. Myron’s only answer was a roll of his eyes at his lover’s antics.

When the doorbell rang it caused everyone to jump, but Johnny was the one to open the door for their guests. The first ones through the doorway were three little bundles of energy that almost took down Johnny and Zeke who were standing in their way. Cries of "Grandpa" and "Poppy" filled the house as the bundles launched themselves at the two older men in the living room. A hand helped to steady Zeke who looked up to meet the amusing eyes of a man his own age whose resemblance to David was startling. "Sorry about that but they have been looking forward to seeing their grandfathers all day."

Zeke had to grin at this man for his humor was infectious. Zeke totally understood how excited children can become especially after this morning’s conversation with his daughter. When he called Katie, she was so excited that she practically screamed into the receiver with happiness as she told him how much she loved her dollhouse he sent her for Christmas.

Holding out his hand, Zeke introduced himself to David’s son. "Zeke Anderson and you must be Jay."

With an answering grin Jay returned Zeke’s handshake and replied, "Nice to meet you. Dad’s told me some nice things about you." Then Jay surprised Zeke by giving him a quick hung and saying, "Welcome to the family bro."

Jay then turned to Johnny and embraced and welcomed him as he had just done with Zeke. Both Johnny and Zeke were shocked, especially after the reception at Johnny’s house. To be so openly welcomed touched both men deeply.

Two young women were next though the doorway, each loaded down with bags filled with presents. Johnny and Zeke hurriedly went to help them by taking their parcels into the living room and then assist them in removing their coats. The younger of the two women was a cute little blond cheerleader type that could only be Jay’s wife Sam. Her blue eyes twinkled as she took in Zeke and Johnny and in a thick Texas accent said, "Well y’all must be Johnny and Zeke. David told us all about you, but he didn’t tell us that y’all were so handsome."

Zeke couldn’t resisted flirting back, "Well darlin’, David must be getting old, for cause he forgot to tell us that he had such a lovely lady like yourself as a daughter-in-law."

Sam just laughed and threw her arms around Zeke and said, "Oh! I like ya, Zeke. Were going to get along just famously. Welcome home, Zeke, and Merry Christmas."

Sam then turned her attention to Johnny and raising a slim eyebrow asked, "So are ya going to be as fun to play with as brother Zeke here."

Johnny couldn’t resist a beautiful woman who loved to flirt. Smiling his most charming smile he swept Sam’s hand up to place a kiss upon the palm. Then in his most sexy voice told her, "How can I turn down such a wonderful request from such a charming and beautiful woman as yourself?"

Sam giggled and, throwing her arms around Johnny, said, "Oh! You two are going to be so much fun, brother Johnny. Now where is that gorgeous hunk Myron?"

A voice filled with laugher said, "Oh! Sam, your terrible! But, wait for me I want to see him too!" Johnny and Zeke turned to the third member of David’s family and were struck speechless. The woman who stood before them bore more than a striking resemblance to Myron. Her hair reached to her shoulders and was a shade or two darker than Myron’s. But, she had the same expressive dark velvet eyes as Myron which was currently filled with concern as she took in the stunned looks of her two new brothers-in-law. The cheekbones were a little more defined; the lips a little more full, the face and body more feminine but still this would be how Myron would look if he were born a woman instead of a man.

"What do I have something on my face?" asked Alex as the silence stretched and the two men didn’t loose their stunned expressions.

Johnny was the first to recover and said, "No. You … you, just look like someone we know. That’s all."

Sam decided that it was time to move this party from the hallway into the living room and linked her arm through Zeke’s and said, "Well, I don’t know about y’all, but this little ol’ girl from Texas is freezing her behind off. Let’s get to where it’s warmer."

This seemed to break the ice and the foursomes preceded into the living room where the children were already opening presents as the adults watched.

*

Myron had escape to the sanctuary of their bedroom as soon as David’s family had left. A deep-seated fear had entered his heart making him withdraw from the festivities as the evening continued. Everyone was shocked at how close Alex and he and Alex resembled each other. At first it was interesting to see what he would have looked like as a woman but then it all changed. Myron started to notice how both Johnny and Zeke seemed to be drawn to Alex and then the fear started to crawl into his heart and soul. Here was a woman who could give each man what he couldn’t, acceptance by society and children. All he could offer them was the pain and heartache of rejection and scorn.

He needed to get out of here, away from them so he could think. He stopped in front of the mirror and looked at himself. Trying to see what he could possibly offer them that Alex couldn’t, but he couldn’t come up with anything. A flash of light reflected off the wedding band catching his eye. This was all that bound them to him but was it enough. Myron turned away from the mirror looking at the ring on his hand, placed there by both Zeke and Johnny.

This ring prevented Johnny and Zeke from changing their minds once they realized their mistake.

Myron made a decision. Quickly he gathered a few of his belongs and placed them in a bag. Then sitting down at the desk Myron wrote a quick note. Giving one last look at the ring on his hand he removed it and gently placed it on the note. He then picked up his bag taking one last look at the room they had share, turned and left.

He checked at the head of the stairs to make sure that no one could see or hear him leave. Once satisfied that everyone was busy in the kitchen Myron stealthy descended the stairs and dressed quickly. He removing the key to the apartment they stayed at the first night from Johnny’s pocket and opened the door. Taking one last look at Zeke and Johnny in the kitchen he left, quietly closing the door.

Zeke froze in the kitchen some sixth sense telling him something wasn’t right. Looking over at Johnny he saw the same feeling of uneasiness that he was experiencing. "Something’s wrong."

Both men looked at each other and saw the same answer. "Myron." Dropping the dish towels the two men headed up the stairs to the bedroom they shared. David followed because of the look of panic on both men’s faces. Johnny was the first to the door and opened it. No Myron. Looking around both men realized that some of the drawers were open and clothes taken. Myron had left, fled into the night, but why?

David had followed the two men into the room and quickly came to the same conclusion. Thinking Myron might have left a note he went over to the desk and stopped in shock. The wedding band that each of them wore with such love lay abandoned on the desk. Fear struck David’s heart at the sight of the ring and the note that lay beneath it.

Picking up the ring and note he turned to the two men who were going through their things looking for some type of clue as to why Myron would leave. "Johnny, Zeke, I think you should read this. It might explain why Myron’s left."

Both men turned and saw the ring that was nestled in David’s palm, fear and dread struck and claimed their hearts.

David watched as the two men before him crumbled as all hope left them. Zeke just sat down on the bed and rested his head in the palm of his hands. Johnny came timidly forward to claim Myron’s ring and sat down beside Zeke allowing his hand to be claimed.

David swung the desk chair around so that he could sit and faced the two men on the bed. Gently he laid his had over their joined ones and asked, "Would you like me to read his note?"

"Why? The ring says it all. He doesn’t love us," was the response from Zeke, his voice made harsh by the anger and despair he was experiencing.

"Zeke… I want to know," was Johnny’s sorrowful response.

Zeke looked over at Johnny and knew that he couldn’t deny his only lover this request. "Ok. David, read us the damn letter."

David opened the letter and read:

Johnny and Zeke,

My love and my heart, please forgive me but I had to do it. I watched both of you tonight and how you both looked at Alex. I stood by and watched as you both flirted and were drawn to her. How she seemed to be just as drawn to the both of you. Here was someone who you both don’t have to be ashamed of being seen with, to have people know that you love, who can give you both respect and a family.

The only thing I can give you is my love, but how long will my love be enough? Johnny, you’ve lost half of your family and Zeke, you could loose your rights to see Katie, if you both continue to love me. I would only bring you both rejection and heartache if I stayed. I love you both too much to do that.

There is a saying if you truly love something then you must set it free and that is what I am doing. I will love you both to the day I die for no one could replace both of you in my heart. The memories that I have of our three days will remain burned forever in my heart and soul. You are both free, free to take the chance with Alex. Take it.

Yours forever,

Myron

David folded the letter and shook his head. Looking back over the evening he came to the same conclusion as Myron had. How both Johnny and Zeke seemed to be enchanted with Alex and how she was drawn to both men.

Then over the course of the evening how Myron seemed to shie away from them and retreat behind a wall, hiding his confusion and heartache. The poor boy!

He looked sternly at the two men seated before him. Searching for signs that they too remembered their actions during the evening. Shame was the first emotion that came over their faces for here they had pledged their love to this man and as soon as a woman shows up that resembles him they abandon him for her. The next emotion was fear followed quickly by determination.

David decided to see what their plans were to win back Myron if that was what they wanted. "Ok boys, how are you going to fix this?"

*

Zeke and Johnny were trying to figure out where Myron was staying when the keys to the apartment came up missing. Now they had to figure out a way to show Myron that they loved him and only him. They were so stunned over how much Alex looked like Myron that they forgot the original to look at a poorly made copy. True they did find her attractive, but that was where it ended. There were no other feelings for her. Myron on the other hand was everything they wanted and needed. Now they had to make one stubborn L.T. believe it. They had their work cut out for them.

Both men quickly packed a few belongings and headed over to the apartment to lay siege to the heart and soul of one Myron Goldman. This was one mission that they had no intention of failing.

They got there just in time to be able to get through the outside security door without ringing up to the apartment. Neither man believed that Myron would let them in if they did call up. Both men quietly approached the apartment door and, with Zeke keeping watch Johnny picked the lock to gain access to the apartment and Myron.

The only light in the apartment came from the living room fireplace. Fearing that Myron might hear them, they removed their shoes and coats and crept toward his sleeping form. They didn’t have to worry for Myron was dead to the world due to the empty bottle of whisky lying by the couch. The look of utter despair and hurt was there for the entire world to see. Both men took in the slightly swollen eyes and the dry tear tracks as evidence of the deep hurt they had caused this fragile soul before them.

Both men quickly set to work to repair the damage they had caused. Johnny started making coffee and Zeke went to the master bathroom to start the shower. They then picked Myron’s body up off the couch and headed to the shower where Zeke and Johnny stripped him of his clothing. Zeke allowed Johnny to hold the semi-conscious form of their lover while Zeke undressed so he could support Myron. Once both men were in the shower Johnny got towels and both Zeke’s and Myron’s robes ready. He then quickly undressed and got into his own robe and headed into the bathroom. Myron was just coming around under the cold spray of water and he wasn’t too pleased.

"DAMN IT ZEKE! … GET OUT OF HERE! … LEAVE ME ALONE!" These were the first intelligent words out of Myron’s mouth in between spitting out mouthfuls of water. Johnny watched as Myron struggled to get out from under the cold water but couldn’t seem to get anywhere with Zeke. Then Myron looked up from under the rivets of water and with all the anger and hurt hissed at Zeke, "I HATE YOU!"

Myron then pushed past Zeke who was shocked at the venom in Myron’s voice. Myron opened the door and grabbed the nearest towel to wrap around himself. He then turned to watch the two men who he loved more than life itself but had hurt him beyond imagine. Knowing he had to drive them away so that he wouldn’t be hurt anymore and to free them to be with Alex, he encased his heart in stone and turned to face them.

Johnny step forward but was stopped by the hate and anger in Myron’s eyes. Fear stuck Johnny to the core, and for the first time he admitted to himself that they might very well lose Myron, forever. He had seen every emotion and mood that Myron was capable of but never had he seen Myron as he was now. Not knowing what to do he waited for Zeke who was wrapping a towel around himself.

Zeke was shocked at the acid in Myron’s tone and knew that he had done the one thing he swore he would never do to Myron. Now both he and Johnny were in the same league as Nikki Raines and Alex Devlin and that didn’t sit well with him.

Taking a deep breath he raised his head to prepare for battle for Sergeant Anderson took over and god help any stubborn but lovable L.T.s that got in his way. Zeke’s cool gaze of steel and determination locked with Myron’s heated gaze of hate and anger. Johnny sensed the lines have been drawn and he threw in his lot with Zeke. Johnny knew how he could push Myron to lose his cool and that is what he had every attention of doing. Putting on his most insolent and irritating grin that drove Myron up the wall, he faced Myron.

Myron realized as soon as he saw the look in Zeke’s eyes and Johnny’s grin that he was in a battle of wills. Straightening up he faced them and with his voice filled with contempt he asked, "Why don’t the two of you get the hell out of here. I don’t need you or want you." Myron waved his arm at them trying to shoo them away from him.

"Go to Alex it’s obvious to everyone that is who you want."

Zeke moved past Johnny and got in Myron’s face, not backing down, and said in his don’t fuck with the Sarge voice, "YOU are the one we want. YOU are what we need. YOU are the one we love." Each you punctuated with

Zeke’s finger poking at Myron’s chest.

Johnny moved up and looked Myron up and down, desire plain in his eyes, and in his most irritating superior attitude asked, "Why the hell would we want an imitation while the real thing is right before us. I, for one, only want originals and you, Myron Goldman, are a real work of art. I don’t think Zeke or I want to trade you for a second class copy and that’s all Alex is, a copy."

"That’s all well and good gentlemen, but actions speak far more loudly than words and your actions tell me that you want out. Well it’s over. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE and leave me alone." Myron tried to push his way past the two men, but was stopped by Zeke who wrapped his arms around his waist.

"YOU want action, then ACTION you will get." Zeke then swept Myron into his arms and kissed him with all the passion and love he had for this man. Not holding anything back but giving everything he had to the kiss. Myron struggled to free himself from Zeke’s arms, but the tenderness and love he felt in that kiss weakened his resolve and he lost himself in the kiss. Both men broke away for lack of breath and Zeke cradled the sweet face before him.

Laying his forehead against Myron’s and looking him in the eye Zeke told him. "Myron, you never asked me what I saw when I died in those tunnels. I saw a light that was calling me home, home to heaven. I figured there was nothing holding me here so I was going to go." Zeke paused while he pulled back from Myron so that he could map Myron’s face with his eyes. Once again he locked gazes with Myron and continued, "I heard YOU call my name. It pierced the silence with such heartbreak that I turned away from heaven to look at you. Do you know how beautiful you are? I saw your soul and it took my breath away. I fell in love with you right there and then. I REJECTED heaven to go back to you Myron. I L O V E Y O U , Myron Goldman, with all my heart and soul."

Myron froze when Zeke talked about dying. The fear and panic of that day returned and with it the knowledge that these two men would never have loved him if Zeke hadn’t revived. He never asked Zeke what happened that day, the fear that he could have lost him forever scared him too much to ask. And here was Zeke telling him about it.

Telling him that he came back because of him. That he fell in love with him at that moment and time. The stone wall he erected around his heart started to crumbled in the love and desire that was coming off of Zeke in waves.

Gentle hands turned Myron around to face Johnny who just caressed Myron’s face. Love and desire reflected in the green eyes as they burned across Myron’s face as if this was the last time. Johnny gentle cupped the back of Myron’s neck and pulled his body against his. Slowly Johnny lowered his mouth to Myron’s and whispered, "You are so beautiful..." before claiming Myron’s mouth. Johnny molded Myron’s body to his as he deepened the kiss giving all the hopes and dreams he has for them into this kiss hoping Myron would feel it.

Pulling back but not letting go Johnny told Myron, "I think I fell in love with you when you came looking for me when I went down. I was never so happy to see anyone as was to see you then. The whole time I was out there I thought about you. You kept telling me to hang in there and you were coming for me. Not to give up hope. You kept me alive. I don’t know how but you did. Then I found out how you talked to my mom and kept her from worrying. It was then that I knew that I loved you as much as Zeke."

The last of the stone disappeared under the double assault, but the hurt remained. Gently Zeke embraced Myron from behind fitting his body to his and encouraging Myron to lean back against him. Johnny removed Myron’s ring from his pocket and looked in those hurt eyes and said, "Myron, I know that we promised to love and cherish you until death do us part, but we forgot and hurt you terribly. We both know that we have to earn your trust back, but please give us one more chance."

Then Zeke gently whispered in Myron’s ear, "Please Myron, give us one more chance. You won’t be hurt again. We’d both rather die then let that happen again."

How could he deny either man? They changed and reshaped his world with their love. He could give them one more chance. Not trusting his voice Myron simply nodded his acceptance. Zeke lifted Myron’s hand and Johnny slipped the ring back where it belonged.

Johnny gave Myron a quick kiss and went to retrieve the golden robe while Zeke simply cuddled the man in his arms just enjoyed the feel of Myron. Finally Zeke allowed himself to relax, then the shakes started. My God! Both he and Johnny almost lost the one thing in this world that made living worthwhile. Zeke just tightened his arms around this precious gift and breathed in his scent and repeated over and over, "Never". Never do anything that could make him lose Myron or Johnny. When Johnny returned, Zeke gently removed the towel from around Myron’s waist allowing his hands to caress his lover’s soft skin. He then sent a prayer of thanks to whatever deity that looks after fools.

Johnny wrapped the golden folds around their lover almost reverently, knowingly that he almost lost this man through his own carelessness. Johnny had to hold him, hold them both to assure himself that both Myron and Zeke where still there. Feeling Myron’s arms wrapped around him and his around both of them did a lot to help settle his fears.

After a minute they pulled apart, it was time to talk.

*

The three men talked till the early morning hours working to repair the relationship that was almost destroyed through misunderstandings and ignorance. Zeke, Johnny and Myron talked about each of their needs and wants. Now was the time to take for themselves to do all the romantic things that they could not do before due to the pressures of war, death and fear of getting caught. It was time for the lovers to learn all the small things that made the other two tick. They needed this time for themselves.

Exhaustion final hit the three men through the combination of the stress of almost loosing one another, whiskey, and the lateness of the hour. They fell into bed where Johnny and Zeke curled around Myron, fearing that the nightmare of Myron leaving would be the true reality when they awoke.

*

Zeke awoke to look down at the man who first captured his heart. Myron laid asleep face so at peace, so young, so beautiful, and so contented to be here with him and Johnny. He almost lost his first love through ignorance and it scared him far more than a whole army of VC ever did. Involuntary his arms tighten around this precious gift and he looked into the sleeping face of Johnny. In Johnny’s eyes Zeke saw the same fears for deep down both knew that if they lost Myron they would lose each other.

Lifting his hand Zeke reached out to comfort and to reaffirm his love with Johnny. Knowing that if they want this relationship each had to work at it and nothing could be taken for granted.

Myron had awaked at the slight movement of the other two men. He watched his two lovers reconnected their love with one another and smiled. Myron loved to watch them in these quite moments for there was no jealousy only happiness to see the two men he loved far more than anything or anyone declare their love for one another.

Stretching slightly he whisper "Morn’" to the two men he loved.

Two pairs of eyes, one green the other blue, turned toward him. A need awoke in Myron to show Johnny and Zeke how much they meant to him and to reaffirm their bonds. He turned so that he could capture Zeke’s mouth with his and to press his body against Zeke’s. Enjoying how well Zeke’s form fitted to his; how secure and protected he felt in this man’s arms. Myron took command as he laid siege to Zeke’s mouth and body, enjoying the taste of the man who had stayed by his side supporting and protecting him through the war. Myron gently broke contact with Zeke’s mouth and kissed along Zeke’s jaw line to stop just behind his ear where Myron nuzzled, licked and kissed. Zeke groaned in pleasure at this loving assault on his body and all he could do was clasp Myron’s body firmly against his.

When Zeke and Myron’s erections touched they both hissed in pleasure, but Myron wanted more. He wanted to mark Zeke for the entire world to see claiming him so that no one else could. Myron slowly moved down the column of Zeke’s throat until he reached the hollow of shoulder and neck. Gently Myron started to suck which caused Zeke to growl in pleasure and arch his neck allowing his lover access.

Myron pulled back to admire his handy work and then growled into Zeke’s passion filled eyes. "MINE. All Mine!" He then lay claimed to Zeke’s mouth reinforcing his dominance.

Myron broke the kiss to take in some much needed oxygen and all Zeke could do was to gaze up as this possessive lover. "Yours …" whispered Zeke, his voice laden with passion. Myron leaned forward once again to gently kiss Zeke as a reward for acknowledging Myron’s dominance.

Johnny moved away from Myron and Zeke, and looked on with surprise as he watched Myron claiming Zeke. He never guessed that behind Myron’s shy, quiet exterior lay such an aggressive lover so when Myron turned his burning gazed towards him, Johnny pulled back in fear. But looking into those hungry brown depths desire soon replaced the fear as he watched Myron crawl up his body to hover over him. Then it was his turn to be dominated as Myron settled his body over Johnny’s, both gasping as their naked flesh made contact. As with Zeke, Myron worked his way down to the so sensitive hollow of Johnny’s throat. Again Myron licked and then sucked raising a dark bruise on his lover’s virgin neck then placing a gentle kiss once he approved of his mark. Capturing Johnny’s face in his hands Myron locked his passionate gaze with his other love and growled, "MINE. All MINE!"

Johnny could do nothing but whispered back, "Yours Myron forever yours." As with Zeke he rewarded Johnny with a gentle kissed filled with love.

Sitting back Myron observer the marks he had placed on his lovers and reveled in the possessiveness of these extra ordinary men who were more important than air to him. Seeing the need and desire in both of his lovers’ eyes for him, a hunger awoke that demanded that he truly claim these men as his.

Zeke and Johnny noticed the hungry light of desire that started to burn in Myron’s eyes, growing more and more powerful so that the two men could feel it reaching out to sizzle the air around them, charging the atmosphere with passion, need, and love. Zeke was the first to move, accepting what Myron wanted and needed from him.

Myron settled over this man who stood with him throughout the war saving his life and facing death with him and thanked God for this gift. Fearing that he could hurt this man that rejected heaven for him he whispered, "Zeke, I don’t want to hurt you. I never …"

Zeke gently covered Myron’s mouth with his hand and told him with a voice filled with love, "You won’t, just go slow and gently. There’s no rush. I trust, you Myron."

Drowning in the love and trust in Zeke’s eyes, Myron started to caress and worship every inch of Zeke’s skin. Listening to the groans, whimpers, and sighs that Zeke released drove Myron to greater heights and the need to try to get Zeke to lose all control was forefront in his mind. Myron mapped every loving inch of Zeke’s body, memorizing each spot that had Zeke writhing and crying out in passion. Zeke started to beg Myron to stop this sweet, sweet torture. "Pleeeeaaase … Myron. Now …"

Pulling back to drink in the sight of his normally reserved lover, writhing in passion and need, knowing that it was he that had driven Zeke to this. Myron felt himself grow harder and the demand to finish claiming this man reared up in him. A gentle touch turned Myron’s head to look at Johnny who wordlessly handed some him lotion to help prepare Zeke. Snarling, Myron claimed Johnny’s lips and growled, "Don’t go anywhere love. Your next." Releasing his other lover and taking note of the desire written in the green eyes, Myron gently encouraged Johnny to take an active role in this the claiming of this man both had fallen in love with first.

Johnny and Myron together drove Zeke mad with desire and had Zeke pleading and begging them to finish this torture. Both of them played Zeke’s body like a fine instrument pushing Zeke to greater and greater heights of passion but never allowing him to fall into completion. Johnny ran his hands down quivering sides as he gently nibbled and sucked on Zeke’s nipple while Myron prepared Zeke for the joining of both their bodies. Johnny knew when Myron had entered Zeke for Zeke had arched his back in pleasure. Johnny carefully and gently wrapped his hand around Zeke’s engorged shaft as he kissed and nuzzled Zeke’s neck. Zeke wanted more and he pulled Johnny around to straddled him so that their passion enflamed flesh could rub against each other, while Zeke devoured Johnny’s mouth.

Moans and cries of passion were given voice by the three men making love. Whispered words of love and devotion filled the room as Myron thrust gently but forcefully into Zeke’s body. Myron never felt like he did when he was buried in Zeke’s body, for the warmth and tightness encasing him was like nothing he ever experienced before. It was like entering paradise. The rightness of this moment was burned forever in his soul as he drove his two lovers and himself over the precipice into their collective orgasm. Johnny was the first to move after gently kissing Zeke so that Myron could have the chance to embrace the man who he had just made love to.

Each man rested, enjoying the afterglow of completion they felt in being in each other’s arms. Johnny moved to retrieve the damp towel he brought with him when he went for the lotion and started to clean himself and his two lovers up. The three men contently fell to sleep in each other’s arms.

*

Myron nibbling along Johnny’s throat and collarbone gently awaking him at which pointed Myron huskily whispered, "Hi there."

Smiling up at his lover and blinking sleep from his eyes Johnny replied just as huskily, "Hi yourself."

Myron then went back, seeking to stir the flames of desire by resuming kissing and caressing of Johnny’s body. The taste and feel of Johnny’s skin against his questing tongue and hands was intoxicating. The need to fill Johnny, to be engulfed in Johnny’s tightness, was driving him to lay claim to his other lover. Johnny, sensing Myron’s needs, spread his legs and allowed Myron to settle between his thighs. He sighing in pleasure as Myron’s skin and body came into contact with his, enjoying being blanket by Myron’s body, feeling safe and cherished all at once.

The movement of his two lovers awakened Zeke who joined them in lovemaking. Zeke enjoyed and savored the different taste and feeling of his two lovers that combined into an intoxicating combination that he knew he was addicted to. Zeke shifted Johnny so that he was over his own body, aligning their shafts but also exposing Johnny’s opening to Myron. Both Zeke and Myron made it their quest to worship and map every square inch of skin, pleasure zones, and contours of Johnny’s body.

Johnny, never one to hold him self back from pleasure surrendered to the loving hands of his heart and soul. He growled, sighed, whimpered and purred as Zeke and Myron drove Johnny to the peeks of passion before backing off and then doing it all over again. Myron knew he had to be gentle so he lovingly prepared Johnny for the joining that they both wanted and needed. Once he knew that Johnny was as prepared as he could be he slowly entered him and stopped. Johnny made a move to thrust back against Myron but was stopped by Zeke’s steel like hands on his hips. Johnny was prevented from moving and had to endure the pleasure of Myron slowly, teasingly entered him, filling him as Zeke had the first night.

At this point Johnny was so lost in passion that only little mewing sounds of need were coming out of him as his whole body shuddered trying to reach the height of pleasure it demanded. Knowing that that he was as closed as Johnny, Zeke reached up and pulled Johnny into a passionate kiss silencing the sounds of pleasure. From the sounds of his lovers he knew that this first time with Johnny would not last so he thrust into Johnny’s tight passage the last inch. Once seated in Johnny’s pulsating warmth Myron froze in wonderment at the feel of his mate clutching his steel length. Hearing the little sounds of need from his two lovers Myron start to thrust into that tight warmth driving them all to completion.

Once Myron had recovered from their incredible journey of passion, he gently pulled the unconscious form of Johnny to the side, but remained buried in Johnny’s warmth. Johnny settled between his two lovers sated and happy, allowing him self to fall into a deep sleep. Zeke and Myron gently kissed each other and followed their exhausted lover into loving dreams.

*

The afternoon sunlight filtered though the curtains kissing the naked skin of the three men entwined on the bed. The room’s contents remained in shadows and it seemed that the only source of light was drawn to those on the bed. The light was almost like a lover’s caress as it danced and played along the silken skin and steel muscles of the three men.

To look upon this vision made one wish to be a poet so that words could be used to describe the loving entwining of bodies, hearts and souls that these men conveyed. It was not only their love that would touch the soul of the observer but absolute trust and faith that was braided in with that love. They were like dancers that weaved the very essences of their beings together bound for all eternity in love, faith, and trust.

Painters would fight tooth and nail to be able to paint this vision before them. Colors of gold, bronze and silver would be used to illuminate their silken skins while using strokes that made them as translucent as light and air. For even though they were mortal men doomed to grow old and to die, at this moment they were like creatures of light and love entwined forever in time and space.

Zeke sighed softly in his sleep. As the morning light caressed his face he unconsciously tugged both Myron and Johnny closer to his body. Still deeply asleep he turned his face towards Myron. Nuzzling the smaller man’s tossed, brown hair and breathing Myron’s scent, he settled into loving dreams. Myron in turn shifted in his sleep so that he covered more of Zeke’s body but also so he could rub his cheek gently into Johnny’s shoulder before he too settled more firmly into sleep. Smiling Johnny snuggled into the other two men that he was nestled against before joining them. His arm settled protectively and lovingly over the forms of his two lovers.

 

END