Title Lovers 1: Honeymoon Reunion

Author: TexasAres2

Feedback to author: texasaries2@yahoo.com

Series: Lover's Series

Copyright: 28 November 2001

Pairing: Johnny, Myron and Zeke

Rating: NC-17

Archive: YES

Feedback: Yes, but be kind.

Warnings: language, sexual situations

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This is my very first fan fic that I have every written so please be gentle.

Summary: Holiday Challenge: The guys have a very special Holiday plan together

 

Lovers 1: Honeymoon Reunion

by TexasAres2

Many of the women who moved past the handsome young man ran their eyes up and down his muscular frame and wicked thoughts entered their heads as they saw how powerful and graceful his movements were. He was obvious to them and kept checking to see if the plane that landed was about to unload. As the gate doors opened the young man straightened from the pole that he was leaning against and his eyes started to scan the people coming through the gates searching for someone. Many of the women exiting wished that she was the one he was looking for but his eyes moved on searching and the woman sighed as they leave the area.

Then out of the doors come two men both soldiers by the uniform they were wearing laughing and touching. One is an older man around forty, open faced with merry blue eyes, but those eyes carried the knowledge of seeing hell and having lived to remember it. He was tall and muscular. Built like a warrior of old his broad shoulders were thick with muscles that rippled even under the army shirt that he wore flowing down into muscular arms and large strong hands that could kill swiftly or comfort and hold his loved ones safely and securely. The thick wide muscular chest lead down to his waist, hips and legs that was just as muscular. People saw a predator, a soldier, a warrior and moved out of the way and leaving plenty of space so that they would not crowd him. The women raked their eyes over this man and wonder what kind of lover this man would be.

The second man was younger around twenty-seven but with eyes just as old and full of the sights of hell as the man beside him. He wasn't as thickly muscular as his companion beside him but he was steel wrapped in golden velvet similar to a cheetah built to be both fast and deadly. He also wore the mantle of leadership and the older man's acknowledgement of this fact made many of the men fearful of the younger one and wary of the older soldier. While many of the women would, to put it crudely, like to fuck the older soldier like there was no tomorrow they wanted to make love to the younger soldier, making it sweet and gentle taking all the sorrow and hurt from his body and soul.

On seeing the two men, the young man waiting impatiently lit up from the inside with a smile that would have dimmed Broadway and beamed at the men as they walked towards them. The two men in question sensing someone was watching turned towards the waiting man. Huge grins split their faces as they dropped their bags and embraced their friend. No one seemed to notice that the hug was a little to long or a little to intimate for a normal welcome.

Johnny McKay made himself pull back from hugging the men he had missed for more than six months. Afraid that they hadn’t missed him or wouldn’t want him back in their lives, but those fears were calmed by the look of pure happiness and love that beamed from two different set of eyes.

"Boy, we've missed you." Zeke Anderson said as he gently cupped Johnny's neck giving it a soft caress.

"Johnny how? We didn't expected you till Friday?" The pure pleasure and happiness was prevalent in Myron Goldman's voice as he clutched Johnny's bicep before letting go with a brief caress.

"I got lucky at a card game with the Flight Commander and got two extra days. So I don't have to be back till January 4th and then one more month and we can go anywhere we want to." The gleam of pleasure and love from both Myron and Zeke swept through him the months of loneliness and doubts were wiped away and the void filled with their loving emotions. Phone calls and letters were no substitute for the presence and loving touches of these two men.

"Let's get out of here before we shock these good people. Then we can get reacquainted on a more … intimate level," Johnny whispered in a husky voice that sent shivers of desire down his two lovers spines.

As they left the JFK airport, in the car that Johnny had rented for the trio's Christmas holiday, they caught up with the news of what has been going on in the world, with the war, the news from the other guys in the platoon and with each other. All three knew that Myron had to visit his old man and neither of his lovers were willing to let him face the heartache alone, but didn't want to discuss it and ruin their reunion as yet.

About twenty minutes later they pulled up in front of a beautiful apartment building in the upper east-side of Queen's and the two men looked inquiringly at Johnny, waiting to know how he scored this lovely holiday retreat. Grinning at his lovers he explained, "A guy owed me a favor and with his parents vacationing in Spain until the spring, he let me use it." Then his look became more serious, his desire written plainly in his eyes as he gazed at his companions. "Besides this is our honeymoon and I want to make this special for us, we don't have to worry about anyone finding us, VC attacking or having to go out on missions tomorrow. Just a long slow evening of food, wine, music and love making in front of a beautiful fire with the two most wonderful and important people in my life. Now that you’re here I won't EVER let you go." As he spoke the passion and desire that had been simmering under the feeling of camaraderie on the way over came roaring into life.

"So who's the bride?" whispered Myron voice husky with want and desire as he reached out to caress Johnny's cheek and run his thumb back and forth over Johnny's bottom lip with his right hand. Zeke quietly, softly caressed the back of Johnny's neck his eyes just as dark with desire as Myron's.

Johnny closed his eyes just for a second, soaking up the attention and touches that he had been dying for months for. Taking a shaky breath he opened his eyes and his gazed catching Myron’s and with a wicked glint and grin told him, "You, since you are the most beautiful being that I have ever seen."

Myron blushed as two pairs of eyes turned towards him because no one but these two men had ever thought him beautiful. They didn’t understand that he was just a skinny little Jewish bookworm and they were the ones that were beautiful, but before he could tell them Zeke leaned over the back seat and hushed him with a index finger on his lips. "Myron, you truly are the most beautiful being, man or woman, that I have ever seen both on the inside as well as the outside. You understand we won't let you put yourself down. You hear'. Me and Johnny, we’re going love you until you have no more doubts. Fill you up so you’ll float in it. You're ours and we’re yours." Myron could only nod, the flame of love burning pure and bright in his brown velvet eyes.

Johnny, hated to break the moment but he wanted and needed his two lovers someplace were their enjoyment and the lovemaking wouldn’t be disturbed. "Come on guys, I want to get you somewhere we can continue this discussion and won't have any chances of being interrupted."

The three men hurriedly exit the car and huddle around the door into the apartment building, the cold December wind hitting them from all sides. "Come on Johnny were freezing!" chattered Myron huddling closer to his lovers’ warmth.

"Got it. In. In before you freeze something that I have been waiting six months for," commanded Johnny as he ushered the two shivering men into the hallway.

Johnny lead the way to the elevator and pushed the tenth floor button. As the doors closed he gathered Myron in his arms and kissed him with all the passion and love that he had for him. Letting Myron go after being forced to take a breath Johnny then rounded on Zeke and flung himself into Zeke's powerful arms kissing him just as passionately before pulling away when the elevator doors slowly opened.

Linking his arms through the other two he lead them to the apartment at the end of the hall and opened the door, but blocked them for going in.

"Come on, Johnny stop horsing around," grumbled Myron.

Johnny simply took both Myron's and Zeke's bags and placed them inside the door and then turning to Myron said, "Remember this is our honeymoon and you're the bride." So saying Johnny tried to pick Myron up in his arms, but Myron wiggled away laughing, Zeke caught onto Johnny's plan and captured Myron from behind. Myron continued to wiggle and squirm trying to get out of the ridiculous situation. When Johnny helped Zeke by cradling half of his weight he realized that his two lovers wanted to do this. Both men have told him on a number of occasions, having told him that he was a pushover, Myron placed one of his arms around each of the other two men's shoulders and let them carry him over the threshold into their hid-away.

*

As Myron and Zeke changed and freshened up in the master bedroom Johnny hurriedly set the table with the roast that he’d cooking when he he’d gone to pick them up at the airport. He then turned on some soft romantic music shutting off the lights and lighting the fire in the fireplace and the candles on the table and the mantle. Making sure that there were enough large soft pillows and blankets in front of the fire to accommodate his plans to spend the night making love, he then placed the oil that he’d picked up for the occasion close to the fire so that it would be warm but within easy reach when the time came along with a couple of dampened towels. He then set up the final touches by spreading red and white rose petals round the pillows and the wine and glasses near enough to the little nest so that minimum of movement would be required to get to it. He quickly donned the black silk robe he’d picked up for himself retrieving a blue one for Zeke and a gold for Myron before knocking on the master door before entering.

Johnny found Zeke with his back to him dressed only, in a towel, quickly storing both his and Myron's clothing. Putting down Myron's robe Johnny walked up, wrapped his arms around him and presented him with the robe. "Merry Christmas Zeke," he whispered.

Zeke gently took the robe from his young lover and turned within said lover's arms to kiss him gently on forehead and wrapping his powerful arms around his love and simply enjoying the feel and scent of this missed beloved one. "Thank you, Johnny."

Gently letting the younger man go Zeke wrapped the robe around his body and dropped the towel as Johnny tied the robe into place. They kissed gently breaking off when the water stopped signaling Myron's exit from the bathroom. Quickly picking up Myron's robe from the bed, waiting as Myron left the bathroom a towel around his slim waist as he used another to dry his hair. Myron stopped at the sight of Johnny nervously holding a beautiful golden robe, "Happy Hanukkah Myron."

Myron dropped the towel in his hand and reached for the robe his eyes bright with wonder and love as he clutched the precious gift close. The very first from this lover and then embraced this man who along with Zeke brought love and happiness into his cold and loveless world. "Thank you, love." He then proceeded to kiss Johnny's eyes, cheeks and forehead. Stepping back he slid his arms into the soft silky sleeves. Johnny moved closer and removed the towel from Myron's waist feeling the warm velvety skin that he had been dying to touch again before tying the robe together. Seeing the passion flame in Myron's eyes Johnny gently caressingly slid his right hand down Myron's arm enjoying the softness of the silk and the warmth of Myron's skin beneath before grasped his hand. Tugging gently to coax Myron to follow him and then grabbing Zeke's hand in his left he lead them to the surprise he had waiting for him.

Myron and Zeke looked around them at the room that Johnny had prepared and just enjoyed the feel of the quite and beauty of the room. The soft glow faded in the light of love blazing from Johnny's eyes as he lead them to the dinner table and gently indicated that they should sit. The look of pleasure as the two men ate their first home cooked meal since coming back to the states, caused a deep happiness to settled in Johnny, who was pleased that he could do this for them. Conversation was soft as they talked and laughed, reminiscing over old times and all to brief time they spent together. The three lovers sat Enjoying just having the time to eat, talk and drink with no need to rush to get someplace or to hide their love.

Zeke was the first to leave the table, making himself comfortable in the love nest Johnny had made for them. He let out a sigh just enjoying the feel of the fire, the fine meal, the peace and quite that he had so looked forward to. He was shortly joined by Johnny and Myron who cuddled up to him one on each side and rested their heads on his shoulder. Zeke wrapped his arms around his two lovers, lightly rubbing their shoulders, soaking up the feeling of their presence and being able to touch them freely and openly.

They stayed like that for what seemed like hours just relaxing until Johnny was tired of having the hard pointed object in Zeke's robe pocket digging in his side. "Zeke what the hell is in your pocket?" Demanded an irate LT.

Zeke threw Myron a sly grin watching as understanding lit Myron's eyes. "Well Sir, it's a present for you, but if you keep throwing your officer weight around you might not get it."

"A present for me?" Obvious pleasure and surprise was reflected in both Johnny's eyes and voice.

"Actually, it's a gift for all of us," replied Myron as both men sat up and faced Johnny watching him as he opened the jeweler's box and the astonishment reflected in his face. "Since as you say, this is our honeymoon we need to have a wedding and with a wedding you need wedding rings. We hope you like them."

"The gold thread is for Myron, the white gold is for you and the rose is for me," explained Zeke as he reached in and extracted the first ring. "I hope this fits." Both Myron and Zeke placed the ring on Johnny's finger and Myron told him, "Johnny McKay, we love you and want to spend the rest of our lives with you. To have and to hold you, to be blessed with your friendship, courage and love to be our lover and husband."

Myron paused and Zeke took over, "Johnny McKay, we cannot truly marry you legally, but we want people to know that we are wedded to you and you to us. This ring will symbolize our love for all the world to see."

Then Myron and Zeke in unison said, "Johnny with this ring we pledge our undying love, respect, and support to you in sickness and in health for richer or poorer till death do us part."

The ring fitted a little loose on Johnny's finger but he never noticed for the ring was something he had never dreamed of even in his most sacred dreams. Tears ran down his face unchecked as the last bit of fear of rejection and doubt was forever washed away by their words. Zeke pulled the crying man onto to his lap gently cradling and rocking him, while Myron gently wiped away his tears with his hands and lips, while murmuring softly to him over and over that they loved him and it was finished they had found each other and no one would ever separate them again. Myron and Zeke exchanged glances over the sobbing man’s head, both realizing that all Johnny’s bravado and sly, mischievous, larger than life attitude was a mask, which they had destroyed with their simple words. Their lover had been rejected and used so many times that it had hardened his heart but with their simple vows they have freed him.

Once Johnny quieted they continued on until all of them had made their vows to the other two and the rings rested on each hand claiming each man for the entire world to see. Slow kisses, gentle touches, whispers of silk flowing off skin, and loving words were exchanged as the men slowly took their time exploring and tasting each other. Myron was sandwiched between Zeke and Johnny when Johnny gently cupped Myron's face and asked, "Please Myron. Let me come inside of you."

While on base none of them had had the time to do anything more than some hurried and heavy petting and with Johnny gone neither Zeke nor Myron had felt right about doing anything more. As boys both Zeke and Johnny had done some experimenting, so they at least had that to draw upon. Myron however, was kept on such a short leash that he never had the opportunity. They were the ones that were slowly and loving introducing Myron to male love making, but the act of penetration obviously scared him. Both men seeing it his eye quickly smoothed him. Zeke gently turning Myron's face to him, "Johnny won't hurt you he loves you. We know it is your first time and we both will take it gently and make it good for you. Don’t fret yourself, if you ain’t ready, then you ain’t." Myron looked from Zeke’s to Johnny’s face and saw only understanding no disappointment just sweet love and desire shining out of their eyes.

"I’m just afraid that it will hurt … and the unknown. Never done it before …" whispered Myron.

Johnny tilted Myron’s face towards him, "Myron would it help if Zeke and I made love that way we can show you that there is nothing to be afraid of."

Myron licked his plump lower lip swollen from the passionate kissing both men had given him and whispered, "Yes."

Zeke gently turned Myron’s face back to him, "You’ll help me make this special for Johnny won’t you Myron." Another whispered Yes. "All right you and Johnny need to switch places sweetheart and then follow my lead all right." A nod was the only answer he received.

The two men switched positions so Johnny was laying looking up at Zeke with all the trust and love that he held for him shinning from his eyes. Johnny licked his lips nervously, it had been quite awhile more than fourteen years since the last time he’d made love like this, but he trusted Zeke with his life and knowing his lover he knew that Zeke would take his time and make it good. "Johnny, don’t you fret it’s just like riding a bicycle it’ll come back. I’m going to fill you up Angel make you fly so high that you’ll be dancing with the stars. I love you Angel."

"I love you too Zeke, but why Angel?" whispered Johnny as he gently caressed Zeke’s face.

"You come out of sky sweeping us to safety time and time again never giving up. Isn’t that what an Angel does," whispered Myron as he gently nibbled Johnny’s full kiss swollen lips.

There was no more talk only whispers of love as Zeke and Myron kissed, nibbled, sucked and licked their way down Johnny’s neck to his shoulders and the hollow at the juncture of Johnny’s neck and shoulder. Zeke nipped and then sucked at the base of Johnny’s throat wanting to leave a dark love mark, claiming him. Myron had started gently to suck on one of Johnny’s dusky rose nipples, causing Johnny to arch his back and groan in pleasure at the double assault. Zeke paused to watch Myron before he reached for the oil dish, dipping his fingers in the warm oil he turned back to his lovers to find Myron was now licking and sucking on the other nipple causing Johnny to writhe in pleasure while he gently rubbed the one he just abandoned.

Zeke moved down Johnny’s writhing body leaving a trail of kisses, nibbles and licks as he slowly drew closer to his young lover’s weeping manhood, pausing at the navel to dip his tongue into that sweet hot-spot before kissing and licking down the gentle slope of his belly, which once more had Johnny moaning his name in pleasure and trying to direct Zeke’s head to his aching cock, but Zeke instead moved slowly down one hip where he left another love bite. Then he kissed, suckled and licked his way to Johnny’s inner thigh were he lightly drew his fingers down the tender skin, which quivered in pleasure. Turning to the other thigh he duplicated the gentle butterfly strokes and had that thigh quivering before he trailed his tongue up the other hip where he again marked the silken skin.

Johnny needing some sort of touch for his aching member started to reach for himself but Zeke captured his hand to prevent him. Because of Myron’s position Johnny could not use his other hand and he loosed growled of frustration, which quickly became groans and cries of pleasure as Zeke gently lick kissed his way down the length of Johnny’s silky dusky pink shaft. The first lick of the rose plum shaped head caused Johnny to arch and cry out in pleasure.

Their Angel tasted both sweet and tangy and Zeke wanted more of this wonderful elixir so he swirled his tongue around the head before he slowly sliding his mouth down Johnny’s shaft gently using his teeth as extra stimuli.

"ZEEEKEEEMYRON … OH God OHGODOHGOD!!!" cried Johnny voice husky with pleasure and desire. Zeke gently and even more slowly withdrew sucking and humming all the way up Johnny’s shaft. Johnny by this time was gasping making little pleasure sounds and trying to follow Zeke’s warm mouth, but found himself held in place by Myron who was kissing and licking his way around Johnny’s body.

When Zeke reached the top of the silky head he started back down sucking and gently rubbing his teeth down the length. Then with the oil soak hand Zeke started to caress and roll Johnny’s downy testicles at the same time Myron had reached Johnny’s navel and was playing his tongue around the sensitive skin of the tiny indent. When Zeke reached the bottom of their Angel’s shaft Myron dipped his tongue in and then sucked on Johnny’s navel. Zeke could tell Johnny was on the peak of his orgasm and reached behind his scrotum and gently pressed humming at the same time. Johnny cried out their names as he came and Zeke continued to suck on the softening flesh until a contented sigh escaped from Johnny’s lips his body relaxing.

Zeke released Johnny’s limp manhood and swept him up in a passionate and probing kiss allowing Johnny to taste himself as their tongues caressed each other. Gently laid Johnny down and reaching an arm across his body to grasp Myron’s head so that he could reward his other lover by allowing him to taste the essence of their Angel.

Looking into Myron’s desire filled eyes Zeke told him, "Lay down Sweetheart." Myron laid down beside Johnny both men watching their older lover as he again dipped his hand in the oil and gently ran his hand over Myron’s aching manhood. Myron gasped, then groan as Zeke’s hand wrapped around his shaft sliding up and down the beautiful length, causing Myron to thrust against the hand that held him with so much love and tenderness.

Zeke reached for the oil dish and brought it towards Myron gently letting go of Myron’s manhood, which resulted in a whimper of protest at the lost of contact. "Sweetheart, dip your hand in the oil and then I want you to do the same thing for our Angel here as I just did for you." Myron nodded and reached for Johnny’s manhood, but stopped when Zeke told him, "Wait just a minute, Sweetheart."

Putting the bowl down near him Zeke then gently rolled Johnny so that he rested on his right side with his right leg stretched across Myron’s body. Myron turned slightly so that Johnny’s shaft rubbed slickly against his. Zeke then tucked some pillows around Myron so that his body would be supported in this position and which opened Johnny up more for Zeke to spoon up behind him. From the gasps and whimpers that were coming from the two younger men, Myron was following instructions to the letter and Johnny had decided to play as well.

Zeke paused to watch the two young lovers as they writhed against each other and as Johnny suckled on Myron’s tongue. What did he do to deserve them? They were beautiful and young what would they want with a forty-year old broken down soldier. Sensing Zeke had stopped the two men in question turned to him with eyes hooded in passion and locking glazes they reached out two sets of hands and drew him forward, all his doubts wiped out at the love for him reflected in their eyes.

Once again dipping his hand and liberally coating his fingers Zeke placed the dish away from them so that it would not be spilt accidentally. Taking a finger he gently rubbed against the rose puckered entrance to their Angel’s body. Johnny tensed at the feeling but slowly relaxed as Zeke gently rubbed and kissed his back. Then very carefully he inserted his finger and started to massage the sweet, tight, hot, Virgin-like channel. Johnny gave a slight shuddering gasp as the intense feeling of being filled washed over him, then relaxed once more by grinding his erection against Myron then pushing back onto the finger that was stretching and preparing him for Zeke.

Zeke gently withdrew his finger, dipping back into the oil and returning allowing the excess to drip into Johnny’s puckered opening before slowly reinserting the first finger again. This allowed Johnny to get used to him moving in and out of his channel. Once he could tell Johnny was relaxed he slowly inserted two fingers into the body of his lover and paused. Johnny groaned and bore down on the two fingers filling him, Zeke then started to scissor his two fingers working at stretching the guardian muscle.

Once Johnny could relax and accept two fingers he inserted the third pausing once again to allow Johnny to adjust and once again Johnny began rocking between rubbing against Myron’s erection and then back on the three digits invading his entrance. To ensure that his lover was really ready Zeke inserted a fourth finger and pausing, as Johnny grunted in surprised then groaned when Myron cupped and rolled his testicles in his fingers.

Waiting until Johnny rocked back onto the four fingers Zeke then started to twisted his hand to help stretch the opening while avoiding rubbing Johnny’s prostrate because he didn’t want their Angel to come before he was be inside.

Leaving the four fingers in his lover Zeke reached his other hand for the oil so he could thoroughly coat his shaft for their Angel. He removed his finger then placing the head of his shaft against the puckered entrance and wiggling the mushroom head passed the tight ring of muscles, pausing once more to allow his lover to adjust.

Myron gathered Johnny tightly against his body and watched with wide eyes as Zeke entered Johnny. Looking back at their Angel’s face he expected to see pain, but what he saw instead was a face full of passion, eyes hooded in pleasure, desire and love.

Johnny kept moaning and started to keen Zeke’s name as Zeke slowly rocked into their Angel and once fully inside as far as this position allowed he stopped. Kissing and rubbing Johnny’s neck, back shoulders and any part he could reach waiting till Johnny decided he wanted him to move.

Johnny loved how cherished and filled he felt with Zeke inside of him and Myron’s arms around him making sure he was OK and safe. Johnny looked at this Golden boy of theirs and saw the worry and love reflected in there for him. To calm him Johnny told him in a husky voice laden with love and pants of pleasure, "It feels wonderful … like being the center of the universe … being filled by love … like dancing in the stars…" Johnny couldn’t stand it any longer and started to rock back onto Zeke’s shaft. Zeke responded by lifting and hitching Johnny’s right leg higher onto Myron and thrusting deeper into the hot, tight, velvet home that he had entered.

"ZZZZEEEEKKKKE!"

"What darlin’? What do you want?"

"Mmmmooovvveee … make me yours … claim me," was the panted response.

"Anything Angel … Anything"

Zeke withdrew almost all the way and thrust back hard into Johnny’s body and Zeke knew that he had hit his lover’s prostate when Johnny screamed "Zzzzzeeeekkkkeeee". Soon the three men found the rhythm as old as time and love. Johnny first rocking back against Zeke then forward rubbing his erection against Myron’s. Johnny came first stimulated by the pleasure of both men in a climax so great he did see the stars before passing out from the pleasure. Myron and Zeke came together thrusting against Johnny in their own shattering climax.

*

Myron couldn’t move he was so exhausted from their lovemaking and could only watch as Zeke reached for a towel and gently rolled Johnny off him. He felt Zeke clean him up before leaning over Johnny and kissed him gently. It was then Myron noticed that Johnny was unconscious and he gently gathered the other man up against him. Zeke cleaned Johnny, allowed their Angel’s own body to push out his cock and reassured his Virgin lover that Johnny was fine and just passed out from pleasure not pain. Once he was out of Johnny they gently turned him on his side so that Zeke could clean him up and check for any bleeding or tears and relax at finding none.

Zeke then gathered the blankets placed near them and adjusted them over his two lovers’ satiated and relaxed bodies. Spooning up behind Johnny Zeke reached out to gather Myron as close as possible to them as they slowly started to relax in sleep with "I love you’s" whispered in the dark. Soon the only sound was the crackling of the fire and the soft even breathes of the lovers.

 

…TBC in A Father's Heart