Untitled Tour Of Duty

by Nancy

nancyscalf@yahoo.com

Fandom: Tour Of Duty

Pairing: Danny Percell/Doc Hockenberry/Alberto Ruiz

Rating: PG

Note: Here you go hon hope this helpd until I can get the challenge finished. (It's texasaries's fault I am now writting SMUT! And slash SMUT at that too! Just don't tell my mom okay?)

Disclaimer: Danny Percell, Doc Hockenberry and Alberto Ruiz as well as Tour of Duty belong to Zev Braun

 

Untitled Tour Of Duty
by Nancy

"Roo, what in creation are you doing?" Danny asked nonplussed at the sight of Alberto Ruiz of all people mixing up a batch of waffles. (How'd he know where to find the waffle iron anyway?)

"Oh, hey! Making breakfast…"

And he had such a boyishly happy grin on his face that Danny didn't have the heart to say anything about the mess that was already building up on the counter.

Sighing, Danny grabbed a towel and went over to help, desperately trying to remember how his mom had always made hers.

Doc followed the sound of laughter down the hallway to the kitchen and stared at the two men that he had shared a bed with last night up to their elbows in waffle batter, not to mention an even bigger mess then Danny had found. "Lord have mercy…" he muttered from the doorway.

The other two men looked up from trying to keep the batter of the latest batch from squishing out the sides of the iron. "There you are; we were thinking that you were going to sleep all day."

"Yeah lazybones, grab some plates, breakfast is ready."

Somewhat cautiously, he went over to the cupboard nearest the sink and got down three plates.
Even more cautiously, he took them over to the counter where the other two men were now attempting to lift the waffle (?) out of the iron.

"Oh jeez, here..." he said in exasperation and expertly lifted the steaming waffle out of the iron and onto the plate without breaking it.

"Hey, that was real nice wrist action," Roo said admiringly, wiggling his brows at Doc by way of reminding him that lifting waffles wasn't the only thing that he thought Doc had good wrist action with.

Poor Doc blushed to the roots of his hair at that and Danny laughed even harder. "Roo, get the syrup or there's jam too if you want it." he chuckled, setting up a tray with juice and butter as well as the heaping plate of waffles.

"If you two are good and eat everything on your plate, I just might show you something else strawberry jam is good for" Doc said, wiggling his own eyebrows and heading for the stairs with the plates and silverware.

And he started laughing himself as Danny and Roo nearly collided broadside (with the waffles too!) in their haste to get upstairs to find out just what he meant by that.

END