Untitled 2

by Nancy

nancyscalf@yahoo.com

Fandom: Tour Of duty

Pairing: Danny Percell/Alberto Ruiz/Frank "Doc" Hockenberry

Rating: NC-17

Laundry room challenge - or Texasaries MADE me do it!

Summary: This is a direct continuation of the last fic I sent to help cheer Peja up.

Disclaimer: As always, Danny Percell, Alberto Ruiz and Frank "Doc" Hockenberry as well as Tour of duty belong to Zev Braun

 

Untitled 2

by Nancy


Doc finished loading the sticky sheets into the washer and pulled the knob to start the first cycle. Strawberry jam in the bed linen.

Sheesh! Good thing he was getting to it before they were stained. He could hear Danny and Roo thumping around up stairs getting dressed and smiled to him self. There had been more then a little pouting when he had put his foot down and insisted on separate showers but he knew that that they would none of them get anything accomplished if they didn't keep their hands off each other.

He was just adding the fabric softener when he felt two strong arms circle his waist and pull him against a solid chest.

"What do you think Danny, should we tell him what we think of his bossiness? Making us do chores on a Saturday!"

"Yeah, no kidding. The nerve of the guy!" Danny chuckled.

"Actually, I think we should show him…." And he proceeded to unbuckle Doc's pants.

"Guys, come on –" Doc tried to scold but it was too late. He groaned as Danny took him in his mouth and started suckling.

// Oh man, now what is he doing!? // he thought desperately as Roo continued to pull down his jeans and started to knead his ass. Then he almost stopped thinking altogether because now Roo was doing more then playing with his cheeks, he was - // Oh my GAWD, he's rimming me! // Doc had heard of that but he had never thought that anyone actually would do it. He stopped being shocked and found himself hoping that he wouldn't stop.

It didn't take long, what with Danny's hot mouth and Roo's relentless tongue, for Doc to clamp his hand over his mouth to keep from howling as he came in a series of wildly relieving jerks. He was definitely going to have to speak to those two, although at the moment his fuzzy brain couldn't remember why.

"Think he liked it?" asked Roo, grinning smugly.

"Don't know, let's ask him." Danny replied "So Doc, what did you think?"

"Mrphl~~" came from somewhere in the crook of Danny's shoulder where Doc had slumped while trying to recover from their ambush.

Danny laughed and kissed him on the forehead. "Come on Roo. Let's get that yard work done."

"Okay, you gonna be all right love?" he asked.

"Uh – huh.." Doc said, his knees beginning to get some strength back.

"Cool, we'll be back in a little bit." Ruffled Doc's hair affectionately and left with Danny.

Doc straightened his glasses, sighed and reached for the basket for the clean clothes from the dryer. // At least I don't have to rewash the sheets. // he thought, beginning to grin himself.


END