Title: Teacher's Pet

Author/pseudonym: Creed Cascade

Fandom: Tour of Duty

Pairing: Zeke/Myron.

Rating: R

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock upside the head and let me know.

Feedback: creed_cascade@hotmail.com

Other websites:
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/openairinsaneasylum/index1.htm

Disclaimers: The faces are familiar and so are the names, but the setting seems a little strange? I kidnapped a few cuties from television land. I accept that they never did and never will belong to me, but I am having oh so much fun while I have them.

Notes: Don't ask. This came to me after too many hours of studying. I thought, what would the boys do back on the home-front after they got back from the war? The answer is a little sappy, but hey, they deserve a happy ending, damn it!

Summary: A glimpse at the boys several years after Vietnam.

 

Teacher's Pet

Written by Creed Cascade

Two girls walked side by side down the halls of the department, each surveying the typed pages in their hands.

"What did Professor Goldman say about yours?" The blonde asked her friend.

"He said my theoretical development needed grounding… what in the hell does that mean?"

"That's prof talk. He means it's crap."

"Thanks," the brunette replied sarcastically.

"Hey, don't snap at me. That's what happens when you analyze Oscar Wilde at three in the morning after you get back from a keg party."

The brunette sighed. "I think this calls for drastic actions."

"Oh no, what idiotic idea is roaming around your head now?"

"Nothing too sinful," the brunette smiled and inched up her mini skirt, "Just thinking I would visit Professor Goldman in his office and work out something… if you know what I mean. I'm sure we can arrange a mutually satisfying agreement to get me an A, maybe an A+ if he's really depraved. Can't be any worse than my Chem prof and at least Goldman is cute."

The blonde girl froze on the spot and stared at her friend. Suddenly she burst out laughing, gasping for breath and leaning against the wall for support.

"Oh. My. God," the blonde gasped between snorts. "I *really* don't think that plan is going to work."

The brunette looked hurt. She ran her hands over her mini skirt and tight blouse, making a face at her friend. "I got the goods!" she snarled.

"Don't think you have the goods that really matter."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Oh, you're hopeless," the blonde sighed. "I'm his T.A. and let's just say I *know* you won't get anywhere with him."

"Married, is he?"

"In a manner of speaking." The blonde looked down at her watch. "The timing is right. I can show you why I always stick around late and let you draw your own conclusions. Besides, the look on your face will be priceless when you finally get a clue."

The blonde grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her down the hall towards Professor Goldman's office. It was early evening, everyone had already gone home, leaving the halls deserted. There was a corner she frequented, right outside his office. If his door was open, you could look in without being seen. She stopped beside the wall and pointed into the office. The door marked "Dr. Myron Goldman, PhD. - English Department" was open just enough to see in.

There was Dr. Goldman, perched on his desk staring adoringly at a large man leaning against the desk between the doctor's open legs. The larger man had one palm resting on Goldman's thigh and the other hand was hidden within the folds of the doctor's jacket, caressing his torso. Their voices drifted out into the hallway.

"How was your day, L.T.?"

Dr. Goldman laughed, his face lighting. "Same old, same old."

"Poor baby…" the larger man murmured, leaning forward and nuzzling the Myron's neck, "Maybe I can liven things up for ya, huh?"

"Zeke…" Myron gasped, his breathing catching. "Not here."

The larger man, Zeke apparently, moved from attacking his prey's neck to his ear, suckling gently.

"Zeke…" Myron moaned, his hands moving around to knead the other's ass cheeks, pulling him forward.

Suddenly, Zeke moved in for a kiss, lips crushing and tongue questing in the wet warmth. The two men moved together, absorbed in their own little world, before the crushing need for oxygen finally separated them. Gasping for breath, Myron's eyes were glazed and dilated, and he distractedly licked his lips. Zeke was grinning wickedly and moved his had up to ruffle Myron's hair.

"Stop that," Myron huffed, batting away the hand.

"What?" Zeke asked innocently, sliding his palm from thigh to crotch, squeezing rhythmically.

"You do this to me on purpose…" he hissed, pushing his hips, moving into the large hand.

"Yeah, I do…" Zeke agreed, smiling wickedly, "…and you love it."

"Neanderthal…" Myron quipped, closing his eyes to simply enjoy the feel of his lover.

"Using big words again, Professor. Tsk, tsk. I'm just a poor working *stiff* who doesn't have such a *large* vocabulary."

"Don't you dare complain about being stiff…" Myron warned, "…or inadequate."

"Of course not, L.T." Zeke leered at Myron. "Come on, we should be getting home. I have night shift and I wanna spend some quality time with you before I take off."

Zeke started to separate their bodies, but stopped with Myron's grip became iron tough. "I thought you said the night shifts would cut back with this last promotion. I miss you."

"They will, I promise and I miss you, too." Zeke kissed Myron quickly, drawing away successfully this time. "I'm just covering for another detective since we got hit hard by the flu last week."

Myron sighed and jumped off the desk, laying his jacket over his front arm to act as a shield on the way out to the car. "Oh the life of cop's wife. Sacrifice. Sacrifice. Sacrifice."

"Stop complaining." Zeke smiled indulgently. "If you're nice I'll wake you up for a welcome home present when I'm off."

"Oh yeah," Myron drawled on his way out the door, "Will you wear your uniform?"

Zeke watched as Myron locked his office and drew the other man to his side, wrapping his arm around his waist. "For you, baby, anything."

Their footsteps echoed down the hall and the girls managed to sneak a quick glance around the corner, catching Zeke's hand drifting down to grab Dr. Goldman's bottom. They each held their breath until they were sure the couple was gone.

"Well, there goes my A+," complained the brunette quietly. "The cute ones are always gay."

"Yeah," the blonde answered dreamily. "But aren't they perfect together?"

"Says you. The big one seems possessive, so I'm not stupid enough to try anything with Dr. Goldman, even if I knew he was open to the possibility."

"So what are you gonna do about your D- then?"

"Nothing," the brunette answered. "Drop his class and major in chemistry. What about you, teacher's pet?"

"Oh, I don't think I'm the one who gets to pet the teacher," she laughed. "I'll just end up doing the same as usual, waiting around Dr. Goldman's office when his boyfriend comes to pick him up everyday. You know sometimes they can get pretty frisky for old guys…"

"Impressive. Dr. Goldman must be in his late thirties at least, but the big guy was pretty hot for someone old enough to be my Dad. I wonder why he calls Dr. Goldman, L.T.?"

"I have no idea, but that seems to be what he always calls him." The blonde shrugged. "Maybe it means something to them. Something special."

 

End