"Lust....Hot rampant lust..."

by Nancy

Fandom: Tour Of Duty

Pairing: Myron/F

summary: Response to the "Lust….Hot rampant lust…." challenge

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty, Myron Goldman, Zeke Andrson and Jennifer Seymour
belong to Zev Braun, Rwbecca Kelly belongs to me



"Lust….Hot rampant lust…."

by Nancy


Lust... hot, rampant lust was NOT something that Myron Goldman was used to dealing with; especially when the object of his desire was a red headed little smart ass like Rebecca Kelly. Hell he got a raging hard on just from talking to her on the phone.

Nights were the worst though; it had gotten to the point where he HAD to relieve himself with a hand job or wake up to having to change his sheets yet again. What was it about red hair, green
eyes and freckles that could bring him to such a state? Or maybe it wasn't just the bright eyes, it could be the fact that she never hesitated to let him know how attracted to him she was either.
After all, what guy wouldn't like having a beautiful woman put the moves on him?

Mercifully, he had been able to hide it from his men, all but Zeke that is. Myron was convinced that the man had x-ray vision. It was becoming downright embarrassing to have to have to try and talk to his platoon sgt. about combat ops while the aforesaid platoon sgt. was openly smirking at his discomfort. Just wait until he got his next phone call from Jennifer and see how he liked it.

He sighed as he entered his hootch; it had been a long day of doing nothing but attending meetings with Col. Brewster and fielding complaints from Major Darling. He was going to have a smoke and a glass of something alcoholic and go to bed. Maybe if he – he looked down at his desk and thee was an envelope sitting there on top of a pile of unfinished reports. He picked it up and groaned when he saw who it was from. Becky. He held up the paper and smelled her favorite cologne that she spayed on it. Damn. Myron dug around in his night stand for the bottle of baby oil he kept there and undressed before lying down. If he didn't get some kind of leave soon so he could see her again he WAS NOT going to be responsible for his actions.

END