Title: Goodbye Darling 00/19

Author: TexasAries2

Copyright: May 10, 2002

Pairing: Zeke/Myron/Johnny

Rating: Slash

Archive: Yes if you want to

Warnings: language, male/male sex, cross-dressing.

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Feedback: Yes please.

Thanks: I want to thank Creed and MotherRati for their comments and feedback, and Meryn to beta read this fic for me.

Summary: Well I always wonder what happened to Major Darling since he seemed to just vanish so this is my idea of what could have happened. Someone threatens the life of Zeke Anderson to get Myron and Johnny into bed.

 

Goodbye Darling
by TexasAries2


LT. John McKay and LT. Myron Goldman walked with each other across the compound totally unaware of a lustful gaze that watched them. Both men were busy discussing an upcoming seminar that would give them two days in Tokyo. Both were totally unaware of the hungry gaze that rake their muscular bodies, images of what they would look like naked, entwined around one another, bound and gag waiting the pleasure of their master. If either man knew what was going through their stalker's head the man would quickly receive the brunt of their displeasure.

Their stalker watched as they disappeared around one of the bunkhouses before tuning and resuming sitting at his desk. Major Darling sat back smiling for the first phase of his plan to separate the young lieutenants from under Sergeant Zeke Anderson's watchful and protective gaze. Every time he tried to get the two L.T.'s alone to force them to accept his proposal Anderson would wander in and blow everything away. This time tomorrow-hopefully Anderson and most of Team Viking would be dead and McKay and Goldman would be his to do with as he pleased.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Myron looked over and smiled seductively at his friend and lover, Johnny, as they flew to catch their plane to Tokyo. Johnny's eyes flashed wickedly at the thought of sharing a hotel room with Myron for three days and two sex filled nights. A momentary flash of disappointment reflected in Johnny's eyes that their other lover Zeke couldn't join them, but he told them to have fun and make it up to him when they got back.

Both of them had both come up with something Zeke would enjoy when they got back, which would involve a Zeke Sundae. Johnny licked his lips at the image of Zeke covered with ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipping cream, nuts and cherries.

Lots and Lots of cherries.

Johnny was knocked out of his fantasy when the helicopter made a 180 degree turn and was heading back to base. Both men looked at each other in puzzlement, which prompted Johnny to lean over to get the pilot's attention.

"What's going on?" Johnny yelled at the top of his lungs.

"All fights are cancelled and are to return to base. Code 1."

Johnny informed Myron of what was happening and all thoughts of sex filled nights were ruthlessly shoved aside as their thoughts turned to the up coming battle. A major push by the enemy had the army circling the wagons preparing for the onslaught of VC fighters. Both men feared for their lover and friends back at the base.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

At the base Sergeant Zeke Anderson and Team Viking were preparing to go out on a recon mission to find the enemy's strengths and weaknesses. Zeke was glad that at least Myron and Johnny would be out of harm's way in Tokyo where he didn't have to worry about them. All he had to do was concentrate on the team and bring them safely back home.

He didn't know how wrong he was for his superior was about to betray him because Zeke was in the way of his goal.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Johnny and Myron returned to base only to find out that Major Darling had sent Zeke and Team Viking into the heart of VC activity. Both men knew something wasn't right with the mission and made pests of themselves trying to find out what was going on.

Johnny talked the pilot into letting him pick up Team Viking at the LZ instead and Myron hitched a ride as a door gunner. The sense of urgency and wrongness were screaming through each man as they got closer and closer to the LZ. Both saw the signs that the LZ was hot with enemy troops and dread entered their hearts and souls. Whoever sent Team Viking on this mission had no intention of allowing the men to return alive.

As McKay landed under heavy fire, both men noted that Team Viking had been hit hard and there were a number of wounded and dead among the men. Goldman and the other gunner offered cover fire as Team Viking scrambled to aboard caring one of the wounded. As Taylor, Ruiz, Purcell, and Doc pulled the wounded man aboard he saw that it was Zeke. Yelling at McKay to take off Myron continued to fire at the advancing VC to cover them leaving and to allow him to channel the rage that had ignited in him when he saw the pale unconscious face of his lover.

Once safely in the air, Purcell took over the door gunner position to allow the LT to sit by Anderson. Leaning over he touched Zeke's face to assure himself that the man was still alive and to see how bad his sergeant was wounded. Doc had done a good job of taking care of the
shoulder and the two leg wounds. They were painful and had bled a lot, but they were not life threatening and Zeke should be out of the hospital in a couple of weeks.

Pain filled blue eyes opened up to look into Myron's face and Zeke whispered something. Shaking his head Myron leaned down and heard Zeke say, "My Angel ... love you ..." before the man returned to unconsciousness.

Holding Zeke's hand Myron turned to look at Taylor only to see anger, betrayal, and fear in the Buck Sergeant's eyes. Rage burned brighter in Myron's heart and soul as Taylor answered. "L.T. someone fucked up. There wasn't supposed to be any VC in the area according to
Darling. It was a simple recon mission, but instead we were sat down right in front of a major VC front. We hit the ground hard. Sarge acted as a decoy to delay them so we can di di the hell out of there."

Taylor watched as a vengeful fire lit his Lt's eyes and he swallowed hard. He never saw his LT like this and he felt sorry for anyone that had a hand in this including the VC. Taylor watched as his LT smiled a cold smile that chilled him to the bones. "Don't worry Taylor, I'll find out who did this and make sure that it never happens again."

SHIT! The guy had better have taken off because once the LT caught up with him there wouldn't be enough left of the guy to fill a thimble.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Taylor decided to do some investigating on his own starting with Darling. He knew the LT hadn't started, being too concerned about the Sarge's condition. Plus it was personal. The asshole almost got him and his buddies killed and succeeded in hurting Anderson.

He shifted around the officer's hooch to Darling's window to sneak a peak inside.

DAMN!

Darling was sitting in his chair doing paperwork and looked like he wouldn't move for the next couple of hours. He just had to wait till Darling left before ransacking the office for information. Seeing the door started to open Taylor ducked out of sight, but not out of earshot.

"Sir, Team Viking just checked in. Minor injuries with the exception of Sergeant Anderson; he was the only one that needs hospital attention."

//** It sounded like one of the clerks in the office .... hmmmm ... Peterson. Yeap! Sounds like him the little weasel.**//

"Is his condition serious?"

//** Hmmmmm ... Darling sounds a little hopeful. Why?**//

"No sir, just a couple of weeks in the infirmary and he will be fit for duty."

"Thank you. Dismissed!" Why does Darling sound angry ... pissed that's what he is. He is pissed off because Sarge is not hurt to bad. That doesn't make sense.

"DAMIT TO HELL! Anderson why can't you just die and get out of my way."

WHAT?

What the hell is going on?

Why does Darling want the Sarge dead?

I get to the LT and let him know.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Zeke lay in a regulation hospital bed propped up by a number of pillows so he could talk with his visitors in comfort. His right arm was in a sling and his left leg was elevated on some pillows. He was still pale from the loss of blood and seemed to not be in as much pain, but his lovers could tell that it had taken a toll on him. Ruiz, Purcell, and Doc arrived ahead of them and the two LT.s allowed the men to reassure themselves that their good luck charm was fine.

Seeing the little flashes of pain in Zeke's face, Myron chased them off allowing Johnny and him a chance to talk to their lover in private and to give him a little peace.

Myron and Johnny waited till the guys had left before moving anywhere near Zeke knowing that they had to be careful for anyone could walk in at any time. Both men knew that they couldn't express their relief at finding Zeke looking better so they stood by his bed not daring to touch him but also needing to be as close as possible to their lover without arousing suspicion.

Johnny searched Zeke's face looking for some reassurances that the man that had changed his world was safe. "Zeke, how do you feel?"

Zeke took Johnny's hand in his, linking their fingers together, not caring who walked in for both his lovers needed some reassurances that he was fine and everything was OK. "I'm fine, McKay just need a little bed rest and I'll be out of here before either of you know it." Only when Johnny gave a shy sweet smile that he reserved for only Myron or Zeke did Anderson let go his hand.

Myron hooked one of the hospital chairs with his foot so that he could sit at Zeke's side. Anger still rolled off of him at what almost happened to a man who owned one third of his heart and soul.
Keeping his voice low Myron questioned Zeke. "Zeke, what happened out there? I was told it was a simple recon mission so why were you and the team in the front lines?"

Zeke reached over and grasped Myron's hand much like he had Johnny's, but Myron looked around to see if anyone could see. He then relaxed when he realized that Johnny's body was blocking everyone's line of sight. Daringly he picked up Zeke's hand to bring it to his lips to
press a light kiss against the back. Myron then rested his cheek against it briefly before lowering Zeke's hand back to the bed and withdrawing his hand from Anderson's.

Keeping his voice low so that only the two men near him could hear he told them, "I don't know LT. Darling said there should be some minor troop movements and wanted us to find out what was going on. Instead we found ourselves in a hot zone. I got our boys out of their fast but it was a near thing. It isn't the first time Darling didn't have the right intel."

Before Zeke could continue Taylor arrived at the opening in the curtain. "LT could I speak to you for a moment?"

Myron got up for there was a sensing of urgency in Taylor's voice. Making his way out of the currant off bed he demanded in a low whisper, "What's wrong?"

Taylor looked around and dragged his LT to a corner of the room where they could still keep an eye on Zeke. Still keeping his voice low Taylor told his LT, "Sir. I overheard something. I think the Sarge is in a lot of danger."

The way Taylor worded his answer and the way he watched everyone had a shiver of fear running down Myron's back. Hissing at Taylor, Myron demanded, "Spill it, what did you hear?"

He looked around once more trying to see if anyone was unduly interested in what he and the LT were doing. Seeing everyone ignoring them he spoke quietly. "I think Darling is trying to get the
Sarge killed."

Shock widened Myron's eyes, then they narrowed to angry slits. "How do you know this?" Taylor shivered at the soft and deadly tone of voice.

He figured in for a penny, in for a pound so he told the LT that he started to nose around and Major Darling was at the top of the list since he sent them on the mission. Then the conversation he heard while eavesdropping at the window. He watched as the rage started to build in the LT.'s eyes. He never saw Goldman so mad or so still and it gave the LT an aurora of deadly menace. Taylor swallowed and remembered what his grandmother told him, watch for those who grew
quieter and quieter as they grew angry for they are the ones who will kill you. Looking at the LT he agreed with her.

Not noticing how nervous Taylor had become or that a number of the hospital staff had vacated the area as the waves of suppressed violence rolled off the man, Myron grasped Taylor's bicep and told him, "Thanks, Taylor. I'll take care of it. You and the guys make sure nothing happens to Anderson."

Johnny and Zeke watched the by play between their lover and Taylor and knew something was definitely wrong as waves of anger rolled off Myron, but neither had ever seen Myron this mad before. Usually Myron was like a storm - once he got it out of his system everything was fine, but this ... this was totally different for he was quiet and still as in the eye of a hurricane waiting to unleash his fury.

Myron could tell that his lovers were worried and wanted to know what was going on, but he wanted to deal with this himself. "McKay could you and Taylor stay here and look after Anderson? I have to take care of something." When Johnny opened his mouth, Myron just froze
him in place with a single look of his fury filled eyes. Seeing that neither man was going to protest he left them in the care of Taylor.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Wary eyes watched and stayed out of the way of the angry Lieutenant as he crossed the compound heading directly to the officers' building. Many of the men recognized that deadly look and knew something was going down.

Myron marched into the officers' bullpen and headed straight for Darling's office. When a junior clerk tried to stop the advancing man he was told, "Get out of my way." The pure cold fury in the
voice made the young man cringe back into the wall so that the Lieutenant could proceed.

As Goldman opened and slammed the door, Darling looked up into a face that had his death written on it and froze. The LT moved like a leopard - deadly, intense and the Major knew if he made any move he would be torn savagely apart.

Leaning over the desk that separated him from the Major, Myron hissed, "Why are you trying to kill Anderson?"

Darling realized that not only his plan failed but also now Goldman somehow had found out what he was trying to do. Something snapped in the Major, maybe it was the fact that his plan failed or that the object of his lust filled dreams was leaning over his desk. Darling reached up and grabbed the young LT and dragged him over the desk to capture his mouth.

That shocked the rage right out of Myron's system. Yanking himself out of the other man's grasp he backed away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He kept backing up as the Major came around the desk. "Major ... What the ..."

Darling smiled a predator smile as he watched the confused LT trying to get away from him. Trapping the delicious young man against the wall he leaned in to whisper in Myron's ear. "I've wanted you and McKay for months and your precious Anderson is in my way. I give you and McKay 24 hours to submit to me or I will make sure that not only Anderson will die but every member of your team." He then ran one finger down the side of Goldman's face and down to his belt. "You're mine!"

Myron had seen the insane, lustful, gaze as Darling made his way towards him. Shocked by the unexpected assault he didn't know what to do, but when the Major threatened his lover and his men Myron shoved the man away from him.

Snarling in rage Myron told him, "I'm nobody's possession nor will I let you harm Anderson or any of my men. I will kill you first."

Sneering at the threat Darling told him, "My, my, threatening a superior officer. That gets you about 6 months in the stockade and in that time I could do anything I wanted to do. Of course the men in the stockade would teach you to behave and realize my proposal wasn't so bad. Think about it Goldman. DISMISSED!"

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Myron knew he'd lost this round so he left the office and made his way back to the hospital. He didn't notice Johnny until the other LT grabbed his arm and headed back to their hootch. Shoving Goldman inside he closed and locked the door and only then rounded on the other man. "Myron, what the hell ..." Johnny just trailed off as he got a look at his other lover's shocked face.

Myron just sat down in Johnny's recliner, a totally lost look on his face. Johnny hurried to his side and knelt in front of the man. "Myron, what's going on? What's wrong?"

As the story poured out of Myron rage was building in McKay, but unlike Myron this caused Johnny to start thinking of a way out of this mess. When Myron told him everything Johnny started to pace back and forth, thinking.

Myron watched Johnny as he moved angrily back and forth, but when Johnny stopped and turned a sly smile his way he swallowed hard. Johnny had come up with a plan, but he had a feeling he wasn't going to like it.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Myron couldn't help the look of shock that passed over his face as he gazed at his lover. "Are you nuts. That's not going to work."

Smiling reassuringly at his lover Johnny told him, "It will Myron. We can't kill him because they would think it's you and no way are you going to spend the rest of your life in Leavenworth. Let him think that he has us over the barrel. He wouldn't even begin to expect this."

"Johnny...."

"Look, this way he'll be locked away for a long time and we will be long gone before he gets out. It would work."

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Myron and McKay arrived around noon to the Kit Kat Club and with the help of one ex-Lieutenant David Brace, the owner of one of the best transvestite clubs in Saigon. Taylor and Johnny had met up towards the end of David's and the beginning of Johnny's tour and had become
friends when they bumped into each other in an underground gay bar in Saigon. Each man had been relieved to be able to confide in someone else their fears, heartaches, and frustrations. That friendship hadn't faded when Taylor was discharged and he opened the bar.

When Johnny told David the kind of trouble they were in with Darling, Brace was more than willing to help. It turned out that Brace had to put up with similar demands from Darling, which he refused. Darling then made his last months a living hell until he was discharged. Darling would be paid back for all of it.

Myron wanted to run, but knew that this was the only way to protect Zeke's life and Johnny's plan was really a great idea with minimum danger for them both. The plan was simple - drug Darling, dress him as a women, plant documents to show that he was selling weapons on the black market and then drop him near an MP patrol run by one Major Briggs who by all the camp rumors hated Darling with a passion.

The first thing David did was sit both men down and explain what he was going to do them then he separated them into two different rooms and with the help of the other men in the club started the transformation. The first thing they were subjected to was a soothing hot bath, which loosened their pours. Next was the removal of most of their body hair from their faces, legs, arms, underarms and chests. That had to be the most painful thing either of them had ever experienced and if it weren't for Zeke's life being in danger they would have run.

Then came a soothing mask of cucumber, almond oil, and honey smeared on all areas that had been waxed. They left this on for an hour. Next came a scrub of dried orange and lemon peels with oatmeal that was rubbed in over 90 percent of their bodies. It felt like a layer of skin was rubbed off of them and only then were they allowed to shower off the mixture. Once again the cucumber mask was applied followed by a chamomile and rosemary rinse.

David gave them both the tiniest of g-strings to protect their private parts then had them lay back on the bed in each of their rooms. David then gently pressed down on the net genitals and
pressed them down and back between both men's legs. Tape was then applied straining and compressing both men's privates severely causing both men to grunt in pain and feel weak.

Myron experimented by opening and closing his legs finding no restriction of movement or catching of skin. He rolled into a sitting position and bent over, trying to look down. All he could
see was curling hair and snug skin, tight and smooth - a Venus mound minus slit or dick, androgynous. He took a deep breath and put his hand down there, to finger the area out of sight. David had stuck that tape down so tight that it was a smooth surface below, too. All the way back to his anus which was still open. He looked up at David in bewilderment.

David smiled encouragingly and told him, "You will be fine, we have been doing this for years when the lack of clothing calls for it." Then he handed Myron a pair of underwear that was slightly padded on the hips to help soften his manly hips and give them a woman's roundness.

The next hurdle was to give both men breasts by using foam rubber cups and attaching them to their chests using theater glue. David then injected tannish gel into the cups to make them look and act more natural. He then used body paint to cover the fake breasts and then blending the paint with a brush making them look real to the two startled men. He then tinted the tips to the two men's natural colored nipples and dusted them with a powder so that everything would set.

Then came the makeup, the wig and finally the dresses. Next they were taught to walk and move in their dress and heels, which resulted in some frustration, swearing and laughter on both the teacher's and students' sides.

David hadn't allowed the two men to look at themselves while he transformed them, but once everything was the way he liked it he revealed their new looks to each other and themselves.

Johnny stepped out of his room and spotted a beautiful, slim, brunette waiting nervously in the hallway. His eyes slowly roamed their way up from dainty white sandals, up nicely shaped ankles and then long, slender, tan legs to the tight white halter dress baring tan shoulders and arms. Beautiful velvet brown eyes looked out at him and only then did he realize that this woman that he would like to take to bed was actually his lover Myron Goldman.

Myron was waiting nervously for Johnny feeling very uncomfortable the way he was dressed. He saw a beautiful red head step out of Johnny's room. She wore a short emerald green oriental dress that hugged and contoured her hourglass shape with slits up both sides to almost her hips. Myron wasn't one for red heads but the dress and lightly tanned skin and the sultry green eyes ... green-eyes ... Johnny's green eyes. This beautiful woman was actually pilot jock Johnny McKay.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Darling had received a note from McKay telling him that both Goldman and he would be waiting for him at the Kit Kat Club in Saigon. The club was nothing like the other clubs in the city. Instead
businessmen in three-piece suits wandered the interior, the women were well dressed and extremely beautiful and a jazz band was playing quietly. It almost felt like stepping into a swank club back stateside.

A little oriental hostess came up to him. "Mr. Darling?"

Nodding his head the tiny woman lead him back inside and seated him at a semi-secluded corner of the club. Ever since the note arrived telling him they agreed to his terms, he couldn't concentrate on anything but what he planned on doing to those two gorgeous men tonight. Fighting his impatience he looked around for McKay and Goldman but couldn't find them. Instead his eyes were caught by the tan back of a sensual, willowy brunette standing at the bar.

From what Darling could see the woman was wearing a tight backless white mini-dress that was cut down to her hips displaying her slender tan back to him. Due to the tight dress her hips and ass were molded in the white satin material making him imagine what it would be like to hold the tender flesh in his hands. As Darling followed his eyes downward he saw that the dress ended in at mid thigh accentuating the young woman's long tan legs. Her hair had been arranged to show off her long slender neck and the silver hoop earrings.

She was talking to a vibrant, sexy red head with flashing green-eyes. The Red head was wearing a green satin oriental dress with a high collar that brought out her white, flawless skin, high
cheekbone, and kissable pouting lips. Her red hair cascaded down to her shoulders in gentle curls which Darling wished he could play with and a luscious hourglass figure that made you think of Jane Russell and Marion Marrow.

She looked up and caught his eye.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Both Myron and Johnny sipped their drinks waiting for Darling to show up and discouraging the men that tried to pick them up. It was disquieting to realize that all the beautiful women in the club were actually men.

Glaring over Myron's shoulder at a lecherous American businessman that was giving his lover the once over, Johnny reached out to gently caress his lover's face making it quite clear they were together. Maybe he and Zeke should brand or collar Myron making sure that everyone knew that he belonged to them. He shook his head at the thought of them trying to collar Myron. We probably would end up in the infirmary with a couple of busted limbs trying to explain why we were wearing collars.

Myron was feeling uneasy with the attention both Johnny and himself were getting. The gentle touch of Johnny's hand gave him courage and helped ground him before he bolted. Capturing Johnny's hand he kissed Johnny's palm in thanks before releasing it.

"Guys he's here," whispered Brace as he passed Johnny and Myron's table.

Brace continued on to the other side of the room. Myron turned a beseeching look at Johnny and pleaded "Johnny, I feel stupid and … and this isn't fooling anyone."

Caressing Myron's hand Johnny slowly and hungrily surveyed Myron. "Myron, you don't look foolish for you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. If I didn't know that you were a man I would be trying to pick you up. Hell if Zeke was here..." Johnny trailed off as he imagined what Zeke would think of them dressed like this. Myron watched as a mischievous light appeared in Johnny's eyes and a lecherous grin on his painted lips.

//** Oh no Johnny's got another idea for Zeke **// before sighing in resignation. He had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time they dressed as a women.

Myron then watched as Johnny's jade-green eyes darkened to a forest green in anger as he watched Darling cross the floor. Myron couldn't turn around for fear of ruining everything; instead he watched Johnny.

Johnny looked at his lover, a wide grin in place. "It's show time."

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Darling watched as the red head started towards him bringing along the brunette. Smiling at the two women as they drew closer he thought maybe the night won't turn out to be a bust after all.
Darling rose from the table to greet the two women, "Ladies what can I do for you?" The red head gave him a challenging look while the brunette looked up shyly from lower lashes.

In a soft husky voice the red head said, "A drink would be nice." She then slid in the booth patting the seat by her. Darling was never one to refuse an invitation or challenge; he sat down next to her intent on seeing how far he could get when the brunette sat down on the other side of him.

Signaling the waitress for a refill and two more drinks he turned his attention to the two beauties at his side. There seemed to be something about the women that seemed familiar, but he would remember meeting such lovely women before.

The red head leaned in towards his ear allowing her spicy, hot, and sensual perfume to entice him. "It's nice to see you follow instructions, Major."

That voice ... MCKAY?

Pulling away from the woman Darling looked as the woman whose sliver painted nails were running up and down his arm. Searching the face before him Darling realized that it was Johnny McKay and if this woman was McKay then ... then the brunette was Myron Goldman. Switching to look at the shy brunette he could now see it.

//** Well, well, well this is looking better and better all the time.**//

Grinning Darling placed his hand on Myron's smooth tan thigh and started to slide it up, intent on getting under the skirt to the treasure hidden within its shadow interior.

Myron wanted to give Darling a right cross. Instead he captured the wandering hand to hold it still on his thigh and tried to smile seductively at the man that was making him sick.

Johnny leaned in and rubbed himself against Darling's shoulder to whisper, "When Myron told me how much you wanted us ... wanted us so bad ... that you were willing to kill to have us both. Well ... it made me incredibly hot." Then Johnny licked and nuzzled the soft spot behind Darling's ear.

The waitress returned with the drinks and placed the one with the drugs in front of Darling as per Johnny and Brace's instructions.

Darling ignored his drink and thought how well this was turning out, even better than what he even had hoped. Turning around he started to run his hand up Johnny's naked thigh but where Myron had stopped him the pilot allowed his hand to enter the shadowy interior before the green-eye man crossed his legs trapping his hand. Johnny then leaned forward to kiss him with soft pink painted lips, pulling back when the Major tried to deepen it.

A wide triumphant grin crossed his face before he told them, "Well this is even better than I thought possible." Rubbing his fingers against the smooth flesh under his hands he continued. "I take it your Sergeant doesn't know of your ... little hobby?"

Johnny tried to look puzzled, "Why would Anderson even care what Goldman and I do?" Before leaning in once again to kiss Darling's lips.

Darling enjoyed the attention that McKay was lavishing on this neck and jaw line, but wanted something more. Running his eyes up and down the slim form of Myron Goldman, Darling knew exactly what he wanted. He regretfully removed his hand from Goldman's thigh and used it to slip around the young LT.'s waist to pull him closer. He felt Myron tense, but that was fine with Darling -- he hoped Goldman would fight and he had the chance to teach him to obey his master.

Capturing the silvery pink lips he forced Myron's mouth open and explored the warm depths thoroughly before releasing Goldman's mouth but not his body. Running his hand up and down the young man's bared back Darling slipped his hand down the back of the dress to touch the top of Myron's crack. The brown eyes snapped in anger and Darling smiled and whispered in Myron's ear, "Go ahead and fight boy, but I'm still going to have you." Darling removed his hand and then slapped Myron's butt before cupping it possessively. He pulled Goldman towards him forcing the young man to sit on his lap.

Johnny looked up into the angry face of his lover and knew he had to do something before Myron tore out Darlings throat. Picking up Darling's drink he held it to the Major's lips and whispered into the leech's ear, "Why don't you finish your drink and then we can go into the backroom we have ready. Where we can ... have ... a ... long ... hard ... fuck." Each word was punctuated with a lick and kiss on the Major's throat.

Darling didn't even hesitate to down the drink. "Let's go."

McKay and Goldman lead the Major to the backroom where upon entering the Major passed out. Both men dragged the unconscious Major to the bed before dumping him. Brace was there instantly as well as two others. The five men worked quickly to strip, dress the man in drag and plant the evidence to have him locked away for a long time. If not in Leavenworth at least a mental ward someplace.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

The two LT.s watched the drugged Major as he ran smack into Major Briggs. Briggs simply took one look at his long time rival and enemy in drag, obviously drunk out of his mind and smiled one of the nastiest smiles that either Goldman or McKay had ever seen.

Both men pulled back around the corner and started to snicker at how well things went. Goldman took one more look around the corner and gave Darling the one finger salute before whispering, "Good-bye Darling!"

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

The news spread like wildfire through the camp that Darling had been found dressed in woman's clothing, drunk as a skunk, and worst of all secret military papers concerning a new weapon that had been missing for two days were found on him.

Zeke knew that his two LT.s had something to do with what happened to Darling because both men were sporting Cheshire cat grins, but they wouldn't tell him anything. Well two days more and he would be out of the infirmary and then he would get answers.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Two days later he cornered both LT.s in their hootch and forced them to tell him what happened. When Zeke found out that Darling had sent Team Viking and him into the heart of a major VC offensive in hopes that they would be killed he wanted to beat the crap out of the little SOB. But once Myron told Zeke that Darling did it to get both Johnny and himself in bed, Zeke exploded off the bed intent on killing Darling very, very slowly and had to be restrained by both of his lovers from doing that.

Johnny then told them of the plan on removing Darling from command and put someplace where he couldn't carry out his threats to kill either Zeke or the men. As Zeke listened to his two boys he couldn't help glowing with pride at how they worked together to take out a threat that was more dangerous than the VC to those they cared about. He still wished that they told him, but understood why. He trained them both to be the best damn officers in this man's army, how could he be mad at them for doing what he helped mold them to be?

As Myron told Zeke about Johnny and him dressing as women to pull of the scheme, he noted a strange light in his lover's eyes.

//** SHIT! **//

Zeke was turned on by them dressing as women and Myron wasn't the only one that noticed their lover's sudden interest.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

It took Johnny a week to get three two-day passes into Saigon for Myron, Zeke and himself. He told Zeke that they would meet him at Hong's Restaurant near Johnny's apartment.

Two whole days and nights with his lovers in Johnny's huge comfortable bed with no problems, no worries, just them and lots of loving.

"Hey Sarge! You got a pass?"

//** SHIT! Taylor and where you find Taylor the others won't be far. **//

//** How to get rid of them so I can meet Johnny and Myron? **//

Turning Zeke found four smiling faces of Taylor, Percell, Hockenbury, and Ruiz. "So, boys got a couple of day passes?" He asked them.

A grinning Taylor answered, "Yeah Sarge. How about you?"

"Johnny got me a three-day pass."

Grinning Taylor asked, "So Sarge you're going to spend it with that pretty little brunette?"

Zeke decided to put a stop to this. "Never you mind Taylor. You boys just concentrate on getting back on time."

Percell not wanting to his Sergeant get into trouble asked, "Sarge, how are you getting back?"

"Don't worry Percell. I'll get a ride back with the LT and McKay." Once the words were out he wanted to kick himself.

Grinning Ruiz asked, "LT and McKay have a three-day pass?"

Taylor gave a knowing smile. "McKay is probably hooked up with some nurse for the week-end and you never know maybe the LT has a date too."

"About time." Ruiz commented. "It's about time he started to live again."

Zeke lifted his eyebrow and gave Ruiz a stern look, but it was Doc that spoke up. "Sarge, you know Ruiz is right. We care about the LT and we want him to be happy."

Zeke softened his look and give the boy a smile. It was nice to see that the men cared enough about Myron to want him to be happy.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Zeke arrived at Hong's restaurant. He looked around the small room looking for his lovers, but didn't find them. Instead his eyes took in two civilian women sitting at the back. His lovers were beautiful in a very male way and he loved them dearly, but Zeke also enjoyed looking at beautiful women. Not that he would do anything about it, but look. He was too happy and contented in his relationship with Myron and Johnny to screw it up.

Sitting down at a vacant table he looked at the menu. Every once in a while he searched for his lovers and ended up checking the two American women out.

The brunette's long hair was pulled up showing off her slender neck that was covered by a sheer blue scarf. She was wearing a snug strapless blue dress that showed off her willowy form to perfection. The dress appeared to be short and displayed her long, long, tan legs nicely. Zeke liked long, long legs. That's one of the reasons he was so attracted to Myron for he had as long legs as this beautiful woman. The woman had the same velvety eyes as Myron, the same high cheekbones, slender nose and pouting lips. Those brown pools looked at him shyly underneath long lashes.

Dragging his eyes away from the beautiful brunette he looked around once more for his lovers. Checking his watch he saw that they were fifteen minutes late. Looking back up he caught the red head's challenging emerald eyes. Zeke swallowed and dropped his eyes.

//** OH LORDY! Come on Myron, Johnny get here all ready.**//

//** Behave Zeke. Behave. **//

But he couldn't resist looking up at the red head, who was still looking at him with a slow sensual smile on her lips just like Johnny had done on a number of occasion and he knew he was in trouble. The red head was dressed identically to the brunette but her outfit was in green to match her eyes. She was more … well endowed than the little brunette. Not that the brunette needed to complain -- she was perfect the way she was.

Dropping his eyes he didn't see the two women exchanging smiles and glances at Zeke's obvious interest but steadfast refusal to do anything about it. Myron was half afraid that Zeke wouldn't be able to resist and leave them if given the chance. His refusal to do anything warmed both Johnny and Myron's hearts for it proved to the both of them that Zeke had no intention of ruining their
relationship. He was choosing them.

Johnny and Myron got up and made their way to their lover's side, while the other service men who were trying to get the two beauties' attention sat and watched enviously as they made their way over to a lowly Sergeant.

Zeke looked up as both women started towards him and panic set in. He swallowed nervously trying to figure out how to discourage them before his lovers arrived. He watched them as they moved sensually towards him and there was something so familiar about how they moved.

Johnny watched as Zeke looked first nervous and then seeing Zeke's eyes widened when he realized who they were. The shit eating grin that both Myron and Johnny loved appeared on his face as Zeke stood to hold out first one chair for Myron and the second for McKay.

Knowing that they were being watched Johnny held out his slender hand and in a slightly breathless sexy voice that started a fire in the pit of Zeke's stomach, he said, "My name is Joanne McKay, but call me Jo and this is my friend Marion Goldman. You are?"

Deciding to play along with the two … ladies Zeke took John… no Jo's slender hand in his. "Sergeant Clayton Ezekiel Anderson at your service, but you can call me Zeke."

Marion shifted to cross her legs resulting in several sighs from a near by table of privates. A slight smile graced her face as she looked up at Zeke. Her voice was higher, soft and willowy making
Zeke shiver in desire, "I hope you don't mind us seeking shelter at your table, but you seemed like a nice … strong man and you were all alone."

//** OH LORDY! **// whispered Zeke in his mind as it took everything in his power not to pounce on these two tempting creatures here and now. Instead Zeke looked into his lovers' transformed faces and realized how breathtakingly beautiful they were. He always told them that they were beautiful in a very male way, but seeing them like this brought another side of them that made him want to thank every deity that ever existed for these two souls.

Joanne's eyes seemed darker like a deep forest green or the deepest purest emeralds andthe help of the moss green shadow made them sparkle like rare jewels. Marion's eyes on the other hand were painted a subtle blue that change their color to a rich reddish brown almost hypnotic in their intensity and Zeke had a hard time looking away. The eyeliner enlarged both men's … women's eyes subtly, the light rouge let Jo's freckles peek through, while it helped soften Marion's high cheekbones making them look so natural.

Marion's lips were painted a soft sheer pink that just enhanced her sensual lips so any man would be tempted to kiss the shy beauty. Jo on the other hand had a shimmery brown that made her lips look fuller and just as tempting especially with that sexy challenging smile on her face.

Next Zeke examined the hair that looked so natural on the two men. Joanne's red curly hair flowed over her bare shoulders making her eyes stand out even more and turningher skin a white satin. Marion's hair on the other hand was the exact same color as her true color but contained a slight curl. Reaching out he wrapped a single curl around his finger finding it as soft as Marion's own before he released it to gently cup his brown-eyed lover's cheek. Marion captured Zeke's hand in his two slender ones to kiss his older lover's palm before release it.

Zeke was shocked that Myron would display such affection in public before he realized everyone here, except for the three of them, thought Myron was a woman named Marion. The fantasy of being able to touch, love, and kiss his lovers in public was possible for this one day. They could show the entire world that they loved each other.

Marion's eyes widened at what she had done and Jo had tensed, but it dawned on them at the same time as it did Zeke. They didn't have to hide; they can could shout it to the world.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Taylor and the rest of Viking team turned down the street heading for the restaurant that McKay had told them about. "Come on guys get a move on. I'm hungry ….". Marcus' voice trailed off as he stopped in the middle of the road watching as his Sarge came out of the restaurant with not one beautiful woman but two.

Ruiz didn't see Marcus stopping and ran into him. "Hey man what's up?" Seeing Taylor's attention was fixed on something he turned to look where his friend was. "Holy Shit!"

The other two men had noticed the same thing and all four of them deeply envied Anderson on his luck. Taylor shook his head and then it came to him. "Hey that must be Sarge's brunette he told us
about." Marcus paused as he ran his eyes over the beautiful brunette's rack and felt himself get hard then turned to do the same to the vibrant red head. "Man he was right. Look at that rack on her, but what's with the red head?"

They watched as first the brunette and then the red head kissed Anderson passionately before heading away from them with their heads leaning on Anderson's shoulders while Zeke's hands rested on the waists of his companions.

The lucky DOG!" was the response of one of the men while the rest echoed it silently.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

It was a fantasy and dream come true for the three men and they didn't waste a moment. They held hands, kissed, and touched all without fear. Zeke allowed his romantic side to surface and went all out to treat his lovers like the ladies they appeared to be. Keeping a very possessive hand or arm around his lovers for the looks, whistles, and catcalls that officers and enlisted men gave his two lovers made him both smug and jealous at the same.

They wandered around Saigon and browsed the shops, stopping for a quick lunch before continuing just enjoying the special day. Zeke then went to Jo's apartment to change so that he could take his ladies out on the town for dinner and dancing. He'd always wanted to dance with his lovers and now he had perfect opportunity to do so. Joanne and Marion both changed their flats for high heels that turned their long legs into serious neck-breakers and touched up their make-up.

Zeke had bent over to tie his shoe when he noted the blue and green high- heeled shoes come into his field of vision. His eyes followed those legs, up, up and up as they disappeared into those so tempting dresses. Reaching out he ran one hand up along each woman's calf and thigh fascinated by how smooth and silky those legs felt. Zeke was tempted to just throw both of his lovers on Johnny's huge bed and take them right there and then, but he wouldn't ruin this evening that was so important to his ladies and for himself.

His beautiful ladies.

That thought stilled Zeke, for he thought of the two beautiful women before him as women, not as his male lovers. Sweet, shy, sensual Marion and sexy, vibrant, challenging Joanne were his and he wanted them both. He wanted both sides of his lovers -- the tough officers and their soft womanly personalities. A sly grin came across his face. Maybe he could buy them a couple of outfits like they have on. Oh yeah, he was getting into this big time. Judging by his ladies' expressions they were too and this was definitely not the last time he would see Marion and Joanne.

Standing he offered each lady his arm and escorted them out of the apartment and to dinner.

The few officers in the restaurant looked over in envy at how a lowly grunt sergeant was lucky enough to have snagged two of the most beautiful women that they had seen in a while.

When the band started, Zeke asked Marion to dance. Myron melted into his lover's arms immersing in his role and his love. Enjoying the feel of this strong man's arms around him holding him safely as they swayed to the slow song. Dropping his head onto Zeke's shoulder he closed his eyes, imagining that they were alone together dancing under a huge blue moon.

Zeke looked down at this beautiful creature in his arms and breathed in the soft perfume that was a little spice and all Marion. Tightening his arms to bring Marion's body flushed against his, he ground his arousal into the hollow where normally his lover's would meet his. A slight gasp escaped Marion as she looked up at Zeke, lips parted sweetly, eyes wide and darkening with desire. Forgetting where he was Zeke captured the sweet mouth in a loving kiss bringing Marion's lower body closer against his. Zeke only ended the kiss when he heard the music stop and smiled into the hooded sensual brown gaze of one Marion/Myron Goldman.

Escorting Marion back to their table both men noticed that Lieutenant Person, Darling's ex-clerk, was trying to pickup Joanne. Zeke saw red when he realized Person was using his hands pretty freely on his lady. Both Marion and Zeke quickly moved back to the table seeing that Joanne was ready to do something that she really shouldn't -- not the way she was dressed.

Keeping Marion tucked in behind him Zeke reached over and lifted the obviously drunk Lieutenant out of his chair and away from his ladylove. Then in a very controlled and deadly voice Zeke told the drunk, "I don't think the lady is interested, Person. So why don't you go sleep it off somewhere and get your own girl."

Person was too drunk to realize the danger he was in. Instead he struggled to keep upright and sneered. "She's no lady if she's with you, just another whore to buy." Then looking around Zeke he leered at Joanne. "So how much honey for your services."

The various officers that were around Zeke's table angrily stood up as the obvious lady paled at the allegation, not knowing that the reason why the lady paled was because the lady was so pissed that he wanted to tear Person's throat out with his bare hands.

Zeke raised his hand and said, "Why you little …"

Before Zeke could hit the arrogant little pub a commanding voice ordered him, "Sergeant! Freeze." Then an older man with the insignia of a Colonel came up beside Zeke. Gently he laid a hand on Zeke's coiled arm. Looking into the angry Sergeant's eyes he told Zeke, "Let me handle this, Sergeant. Why don't you take these lovely ladies someplace else while I deal with this trash."

Zeke gave the old Colonel a nod as he gathered his lovers to leave and opened his wallet to pay the check when the Colonel once again stopped Zeke. "I think the Lieutenant owes you for ruining your dinner and evening with your lovely lady." The Colonel nodded to Marion. "and her equally lovely friend."

For one of the rare times, he had met an officer that had gained his respected and saluted the Colonel. "Thank you sir."

"Go on Sergeant; don't keep the lovely ladies waiting."

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Johnny opened the door to his apartment ushering his lovers inside and was swept up against Zeke. Looking up into Zeke's twinkling eyes Johnny simply relaxed in the strong grip, enjoying being held in strong arms.

Zeke bent his head and kissed along Jo's neck and whispered in the shell like ear, "You know I didn't get to dance with my red head. So red, do you want to dance?" Wide green eyes looked up at Zeke as Joanne nodded her head in answer. Giving a quick peck on the end of Jo's nose Zeke went over to the tape machine and started it. A soft slow song started as Zeke made his way back to the stunned red head.

Sweeping Joanne into his arms he started to dance around the little room. As they swayed to the music Zeke dropped his hands to cup and knead Jo's small tight buttocks before lifting her off her feet and kissing her deeply. Letting Joanne slide down his body, Zeke then bent Joanne back into a dip before he gently kissed her.

Johnny could feel Zeke's arousal against his groin and rubbed himself more firmly against his older lover's hardening shaft. Zeke slid his hand down to letting let his fingers play delicately over the surface of Johnny's crotch, dipping down and pushing the thin cloth back so the finger stroked against the tightly bound genitals between Johnny's legs. Johnny emitted a gasp at the sensual exploration before once shaping his body to Zeke's.

Myron came up behind Zeke to wrap his arms around his lover and pressed his slim body against the strong back. Sighing Myron rested his check on Zeke's shoulder blade.

Zeke reached back to pull Marion into his arms and guided both of his ladies' heads to rest on his shoulders and he swayed them to the music. Both Marion and Joanne sighed contentedly in Zeke's arms just enjoying this whole magical day. Zeke nuzzled against Joanne's face making her lift it towards him.

Johnny looked up into Zeke's face and saw `the look'. Johnny made a decision that really wasn't very hard one to make for he wanted it this way as well. Leaning up he whispered in Jo's voice, "Make love to me Zeke."

Myron saw the same thing as Johnny and was surprised to realize that he felt the same way. He wanted to do this for Zeke and for himself. Reaching up he cupped Zeke's cheek so that he could
redirect his lover's face towards him. "Make love to us both Zeke."

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Zeke held his breath for his Marion and Joanne wanted him to make love to them. Crushing both slim figures to his chest he kissed their parted lips before cuddling them close. Jo and Marion allowed that a minute more then they pulled back and started to pull their lover toward the large bed waiting for them.

While Johnny and Zeke danced, Myron had found Johnny's stash of candles and lit them. The soft glow gave the room an exotic and sensual flair that helped set the seductive mood.

Both Johnny and Marion caught the excitement that radiated out of Zeke in waves and allows themselves the freedom to immerse in their female personalities. They pushed Zeke to sit on the bed. They undressed him until he was nude before them. Zeke's obvious arousal made them catch their breathes and reward their Sergeant with a long deep kiss from both of them.

Johnny turned his back towards Zeke, pulling his hair over his shoulder so that he looked back at his lover challengingly. "Zeke could you help me with the zipper?"

Reaching up to do as Jo had asked Zeke was surprised at how his hands were shaking as he slowly lowered the zipper along the straight back exposing the flesh within. Leaning forward he placed a gentle kiss in the small of Joanne's back and enjoyed the slightly breathless gasp that the gesture invoked.

Then is it was Marion's turn this time for each inch of skin exposed he placed a kiss along the tan back feeling the muscles quiver at the contact. As Zeke was kissing her back Marion released her hair so that when she shook it, it ran over her shoulders in gentle waves. Once the zipper was lowered all the way Marion moved away from Zeke to turn and face him.

Zeke looked at his ladies that were standing shyly before him with a hand holding onto the dresses. Reaching over he snagged both of them and directed them to sit each on one knee. Wrapping one arm around each of his lovely ladies, Zeke sunk his face into Joanne's curved
neck, planting warm wet kisses along that slender white neck before doing the same to Marion. It was eerie, how both women were both familiar and new to him and it excited him further.

Myron stopped thinking and let his head fall back under the delicious onslaught of Zeke's kisses climbing his neck and jaw.

Zeke trailed his hands up and down both women's delightful curves, following hips, ass, thighs, and back lifting, stroking, and kneading. Joanne relaxed the death grip she had on her dress letting Zeke's gentle hand remove it to expose her breasts, while driving her insane with his kisses.

Zeke froze a second as he took in the full breasts that appeared so natural on Johnny's chest. He then looked up into the green gaze, his confusion plain, "Johnny?"

Leaning forward to nuzzle the hot spot behind Zeke's ear, Johnny whispered, "They're fakes, just be gentle with them." Then taking Zeke's hand Johnny placed it on his fake breast allowing Zeke to explore.

Zeke repeated what Johnny had said, and cupped one of Johnny's breasts gently. DAMN, it felt real. Turning he looked at Myron's two little perky tan breasts. Myron gathered Zeke's large hand in his slender ones to direct Zeke to touch and experiment with the fakes.

Joanne and Marion slid off Zeke's lap to allow their dresses to fall to the floor followed shortly by the female panties. As Marion made a move to remove the high heals she was stopped by Zeke. "Please keep them on."

Zeke took his first look at his ladies standing nude before him. Marion was all long, slender arms and legs, tan golden skin, two apple-sized breasts and a triangle of curly brunette hair between her
legs. Joanne had long arms and legs that where slightly more muscular that Marion's but not any less attractive, creamy white skin, two orange-sized breasts and a thrash of blondish-red hair at
her groin. They were like young nymphs at play or maybe Greek goddesses Venus and Diana.

Reaching out he snagged both women to pull them close to him, breathing in their unique and intoxicating scents. Zeke wasn't sure what had happened to Myron and Johnny but for this moment his Joanne and Marion were here before him, allowing him to fall head first into this wonderful sensual dream.

Gently he arranged them on the bed to run hungry hands and lips over their exposed bodies enjoying their deliciously curved backs and asses, tiny waists and soft skin of both women.

Both Johnny and Myron loved the sight and feel of Zeke nude and aroused and did their own caressing and teasing. The pushed Zeke down between them; while Myron sucked on one pebbly-hard nipple, Johnny stroked Zeke's hard shaft before leaning down to take a lick at the precum liquid. Zeke groaned and shivered with pleasure at the passionate assault both women where subjecting him to.

Zeke was being very gentle with them both, not using his full strength. Instead he was contented to rub and cling to their backs and asses. Both Johnny and Myron had been warned that the fake
breasts wouldn't stand much man-handling so they moved up Zeke's body so Johnny could capture and chew on Zeke's lower lip, while Myron attacked Zeke's neck and jaw line with little nips and kisses.

Myron felt Zeke's hand slide between their bodies and make its way down his breast and belly ending in a tentative and cautious exploration of the triangle hair at the Venus mound. Knowing that it would ruin the moment for all of them if Zeke found the piece of adhesive tape between his legs, he captured the hand and redirected it to his ass and back.

All three of them were panting and were fast approaching their climaxes. Neither Johnny nor Myron had a clue as to what would happen if they should reach that moment in the condition they were in.

Zeke let himself be redirected. Somehow he knew he'd been about to spoil everything, but hadn't been able to stop himself. Now his hand fondled the wonderful tight, rounded asses of both Marion and Jo. He enjoyed the soft skin under his fingers before moving to that tiny wrinkled pucker of flesh that was a gate to heaven on both women.

Both women wiggled and groaned in their sexual excitement encouraging their lover with their actions. Jo broke away for a moment and Zeke heard the bedside table drawer open and felt the tube press into his hands. Zeke looked up into two pairs of eyes that were dark with desire allowing him to choose which one he wanted first.

His eyes locked on Marion's warm gaze, but when Joanne started to move away, Zeke held her tight to prevent her from leaving. Too many times Johnny got the short end of the stick; this time it was his turn to be pleasured first. He gently kissed Marion's nose and received a pleased smiled as she moved away allowing Zeke to lavish some long overdue loving onto Joanne.

Rolling over so that he trapped Joanne under his large form, Zeke started to kiss his way down to Joanne's bellybutton, which Zeke knew was one of her many hot spots.

Johnny was surprised that Zeke had chosen him. He knew that Zeke loved him as much as Myron, but when those two were together they were driven to make passionate love and he accepted it. Zeke and Myron always made up for it afterwards so he didn't have anything to complain about, but this…. This was different.

Johnny arched his back as Zeke worked his bellybutton making him cry out for more. Then he felt the slickness of KY jelly on his opening, Zeke's fingers pressing with power and knowledge in just the right way. He spread his legs to allow Zeke in further, making little cries of pleasure, as his hips bucked for more.

Zeke soothed the younger man, catching his own breath and taking his time, preparing Johnny for entry. Once the responsive ass relaxed and he had gotten two, then three fingers inside with no resistance, Zeke stared down at his red head, both male and female in the moment. His sweet, sweet Johnny, Joanne.

Then he guided his weeping shaft to the waiting gate and slid home, slowly and easily down the well-worn path. When he felt his balls strike against Johnny, Zeke stopped and waited, knowing that Johnny always needed a few moments to adjust to the invasion.

Johnny swallowed hard, gulping down the flash of intense pain from his own privates as Zeke entered him. Looking down into Johnny's face Zeke saw the flash of pain in Johnny's eyes and heard the little gasp of suppressing pain and froze.

Zeke started to pull out afraid of hurting Johnny more, but Johnny had other ideas and wrapped his legs around Zeke preventing him from moving.

Zeke cupped his lover's face. "Babe, I'm hurting you. Let go sweetheart."

Myron also heard the gasp of pain and was at Johnny's side in an instant. Reaching out he gently massaged Johnny's legs to let Zeke free, but Johnny refused. Kissing Johnny's forehead he
whispered, "Come on Johnny, Zeke doesn't want to hurt you and you're hurting. Please Johnny let Zeke go. You're frightening me."

Johnny shook his head and concentrated on that lovely full feeling of Zeke being buried in his body. He gritted his teeth to blank out the pain and selected only the wonderful feel of Zeke inside of him. Panting he looked up into the concerned gaze of his lovers. "It … it's alright … just needed a minute … Zeke … I need you… PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE." Then he bucked up against Zeke demanding more.

Seeing that the pain had passed and with the hungry desire returning, Zeke pulled back and slowly slid back home while Myron stayed to comfort Johnny by placing little kisses on his friend's face as Johnny moaned in pleasure.

Watching the tender scene Zeke was even more turned on and he began to plunge in and out, deep and hard, making it good but fast, not certain if he was doing the right thing by Johnny. In seconds Zeke growled as he reached his climax and came hard, pouring his seed into the beautiful body underneath him.

Gently Johnny kissed Zeke's face as Zeke nuzzled between his breasts holding him close so that he could enjoying this moment of feeling Zeke still hard and heavy in his body. Johnny then looked up into Myron's concerned gaze and reached up a painted nail hand to bring his other lover closer to kiss him.

"Are you all right," whispered Myron as he ran gentle hands down his lover's face.

"Yes, It hurt a bit at first because of the tape but I'm all right. More than all right."

Zeke gently pulled himself out of his lover then had Johnny turn around and get to his knees so that Zeke and Myron could check for damage. There was no blood seeping out of the puckered hole, just white semen. Zeke leaned in to place a gentle kiss on the rosy opening that had Johnny groaning in pleasure. He licked his lips in pleasure at tasting himself and Johnny on his lips.

~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

Myron watched Zeke's tongue as it licked at the glistering moisture on his lips. Growling Myron pounced on Zeke kissing him and trying to taste his lovers in Zeke's mouth. Myron then turned his attention to Johnny who had rolled onto his side to watch them. Leaning down he kissed Johnny, wishing he could take this tempting creature as his other lover did but it would spoil Zeke's fun. Using his hands Myron encouraged Johnny to get to his knees once again so that Myron could drape his body across Johnny's.

Nipping and licking at the back of Johnny's neck, Myron started to kiss, nip and suckle his way down Johnny's back, at the same time kneading and caressing Johnny's butt cheeks.

Zeke watched the exotic sight of two women making love but also knowing that these women were Johnny and Myron made him swallow in desire. Watching Myron's long hair as it caressed Johnny's back and hearing Johnny's pleasure moans was making him harder. Then Zeke's eyes fell on the firm muscles of Myron's ass. Now he was rock hard and he just wanted to be buried in that tempting flesh.

Myron had parted the cheeks of Johnny's ass to lick at the white fluids that were seeping from the rose opening. Johnny was moaning and pushing back against Myron to get his lover to offer more, which Myron obliged. Myron alternated between sucking and tonguing Johnny's opening encouraged by hearing Johnny's little keening sounds. When he felt Zeke's slippery finger at his own opening he spread his legs further apart to give his silent encouragement as he continued to pleasure Johnny.

Zeke continued to prepare Myron taking extra care to ensure that Myron was well stretched and ready for him. Placing his hardened shaft at Myron's entrance he slowly rocked into the tight opening knowing this was how Myron liked to be taken. Then when there was only an inch to go he shoved his way home hearing Myron groan. Pulling Myron down onto his lap, Zeke spread his legs so that it would open Myron more and he was in as deep as he could get before pausing to allow Myron to adjust.

Johnny heard Myron's groans of pain and pleasure. Turning he saw that Myron was experiencing the same pain as he had. Gently he tucked Myron's head against his neck and rubbed his lover's back in gentle circles, helping Myron to ride out the pain and to feel only the pleasure.

Johnny looked into Zeke's worried gaze and told him, "You're not hurting him. Just let him adjust for a minute."

Myron felt Zeke start to rub his stomach and murmured words of comfort in his hair, which helped him to concentrate on the feel of his two lovers touching him and not on the pain of his privates. His body wanted more and bucked without him consciously thinking about it.

Zeke felt Myron's body start to respond as he started to rock in and out of Myron's tight opening, but the pleasure of feeling Myron around his shaft caused him to pick up speed and strength so that he was slamming into his lover's prostate.

Johnny held and stroked Myron as the other man started to whimper and cry out in passion as Zeke continued to pound Myron's gland, driving him ruthlessly over into climax.

Zeke felt Myron's muscles clinch around him as Myron came. This in turn made him howl his own release the second time that night and pour his hot seed into Myron's welcoming body.

The pleasure and pain was too much for Myron and he collapsed into Johnny's worried arms. Gently Johnny separated Myron and Zeke stretching the unconscious man out onto the bed.

"Zeke help me here."

Johnny's worried and concerned voice broke through Zeke's contented haze. He moved up alongside of Johnny who had Myron's knees bent and spread so that he could look between their lover's thighs, to see the white adhesive tape that was holding down his lover's genitals.

Zeke started to carefully peel back the tape away from Myron's skin taking more than a few hairs with it. Zeke winced in sympathy for that must HAVE hurt like hell. Both men sighed in relief to find that the g-string net had protected Myron's shaft and balls from any abrasions as Zeke pulled the last sticky bit of patch free. The whole set was darkish and shrunken looking, but began to fill out as soon as the net was pulled free.

Johnny got up to get some ice as Zeke started to massage the area and fondle the soft sacks and shaft with care. When Johnny gently applied the ice pack to Myron's groin Myron gasped, then relaxed as coolness helped numb the area. Sleepy brown eyes opened up to look at his two lovers and a gentle smile greeted them before sleep closed his eyes. Zeke got off the bed removed the high heels and picked up his sleeping lover as Johnny folded down the covers so that Zeke could tuck him in.

Once Myron was taken care of Zeke turned his eyes towards Johnny, who started to blush and scooted back a bit, one hand over his groin. Zeke walked over and gently cupped Johnny's chin. "Let me take a look sweetheart." He then got Johnny to lay back and spread his legs. Johnny started to giggle at Zeke's serious expression as he studied his groin with such intensity. Zeke reached out to touch Johnny just lightly on top of the tape.

Johnny's amusement was gone as something between pain and pleasure scratched all the nerves in his body at once. Johnny hissed, his voice full of pain, "DAMNIT Zeke that hurts."

Zeke sat back staring at the patch between Johnny's legs and knew it hurt big time. Coming to a decision, Zeke curled one fist and swung without warning knocking Johnny out cold. Moving carefully but quickly he peeled back the tape and removed the g-string from his lover. Getting up he found another ice pack and returned with to the bed before gently massaging life back into Johnny's groin before adding the ice.

Zeke then looked up into Johnny's face to see two green eyes watching him. SHIT how long had Johnny been awake? Running a soothing hand down Johnny's face, Johnny asked "You got it all off right?"

"Shush baby, I got it all off." Looking into his lover's sleepy eyes Zeke had to ask, "Why babe?"

Johnny yawned before answering, "Myron and I saw how interested you were and we just wanted to give you your fantasy."

Zeke removed the high heels from Johnny's feet and then bent down to kiss his sleepy lover. "I love you Johnny."

The green eyes twinkled as Johnny replied, "Love you too Zeke." Then a grin came over Johnny's face "Joanne loves you too. Never know when she might like to come out and play." Then he winced as Zeke shifted the ice pack. "Well, maybe not anytime soon."

Zeke smiled down at his lover, "No not anytime soon. You need to recover from Joanne first visit and you find out how to remove that damn tape."

Johnny kissed Zeke in agreement.



~~~~~~~~ * * * * * * * ~~~~~~~~

About a week later the team cornered Zeke at the on base bar. They didn't see Goldman or McKay enter, but the grins on guys' faces told the two men that Zeke would be under some heavy duty teasing by the team. The two LT.s each picked up a beer and headed over to
eavesdrop on the men's conversation.

Zeke had seen his two lovers enter and sent pleading looks their way, but their grins told him he was on his own. Swearing vengeance on his lovers for leaving him hanging high and dry he turned to Taylor and asked, "Alright Taylor, what are you grinning about?"

"Well Sarge, we just wanted to know if you had a good time with your little brunette and red head last week."

The men didn't notice that McKay and Goldman tensed in fear as their eyes made contact with Zeke's. Zeke sent them reassurance through his smile, but knew that he was just as worried as they were. "Don't know what you mean Taylor. What brunette and red head?"

Figuring the Sarge was trying to doge the issue Percell spoke up, "Well Sarge those two beautiful women we saw you with outside of Hong's."

//** Shit! **//

The men had seen Johnny and Myron. Damn! Taking a deep breath Zeke decided that he better find out how much damage had been done.

Zeke was about to open his mouth when Doc asked shyly, "Sarge, the guys told me that the brunette is off limits, but I was wondering if you could introduce me to that gorgeous red head." Doc then shrugged his shoulders and before continuing. "I have always had a thing about red heads."

Johnny choked on a sip of his beer at Hockenbury's comment. He looked into Zeke's laughing eyes and thought //** OH SHIT! **//

Zeke decided that payback is hell. "Sorry Hockenbury, the red head is off limits too."

Ruiz whistled before commenting, "Well hot dam, Sarge. You got the two prettiest girls in Saigon. I have to be honest, Sarge, they got me hard just watching them walk and that's something."

No one but Zeke noticed that the two LT.s were blushing at the conversation and decided to add to it. "Have to agree with you there boys. Those two have the tightest asses I have ever come across."

Johnny decided to have his own little bit of fun and asked, " So, Sergeant I've heard that red heads are really hot in bed. Was your little red head any good?"

Four sets of eyes turned to look at McKay who was leaning against the bar wall next to their LT, with one of his patient devilish smiles on his face. They turned back to their Sergeant waiting for his answer.

Leaning back in his chair he grinned at both LT.s "Well sir, that there particular red head was somethin' else with the most gorgeous greenest eyes I've ever seen. You should have seen her McKay. She was beautiful with curly red hair running down her back, that beautiful white skin begging me to touch it, her lovely cries as she rode me hard. It was good, very good. Between her and my pretty little brunette I'm surprised that I was capable of walking after three days with them."

Johnny had to look away from Zeke and knew he was blushing. The way Zeke describe it made even him hot. Looking at the four men around the Sergeant it was almost like they were ready to kneel and worship at Zeke's feet.

Percell, his eyes wide and voice full of wonder, asked, "Sarge are you telling us that you had both of them at the same time? How did you do that Sarge?"

Folding his arms across his chest Zeke grinned at his men, "Well, boys that is a patented Zeke Anderson secret. Can't tell you."

"Ah Sarge"

Taylor watched as his friends tried to get the Sergeant to tell them his secret, his mind turning to the two women and wondering which one was better in bed. If it wasn't for the five beers he had already he would have known better than to ask the next question. "Hey Sarge!"

Zeke winced at those two little words. Every time Taylor started a sentence with those words he knew he was in trouble. "What Taylor?"

"So Sarge, which one is better in bed?"

The other men who were as intoxicated as Taylor, clamoring for the answer. Zeke turned to his two lovers for help and saw that they wanted to know too. Zeke became serious and leaned forward to look into his men's faces as he answered. "Look Taylor, I love both my ladies equally; there is no difference between them. Making love to them is the most satisfying and fulfilling experience of my life. They are my heart and soul and each time we make love it blows me away. When you love someone as much as I love them and they love me nothing else matters." Zeke then lifted his eyes to lock gazes with his lovers and continued. "Does that answer your question?"

Zeke didn't hear the men's answers but the look of utter love in two pair of eyes was the only response he needed or wanted.


THE END