Title: Caught in the Crossfire

Author/pseudonym: Creed Cascade and T.J.

Fandom: Tour of Duty

Pairing: Myron Goldman/Danny Percell, Myron Goldman /Zeke Anderson, Danny Percell/Zeke, Danny Percell/Johnny McKay

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: If you want it, go ahead. Just knock one of us upside the head and let us know.

Feedback:
TazzyJan@aol.com and creed_cascade@hotmail.com

Other websites:
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/openairinsaneasylum/index1.htm

Disclaimers: We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. You don't ask where we get these strange plots staring mysteriously familiar characters, and we won't tell you that we make no money, only deliriously happy satisfaction. Very hush-hush.

Notes: This work is a collaboration between Creed and T.J. who seem to equally share twisted, demented minds.

Warnings: Graphic language. m/m sex.

Summary: Danny is caught in the crossfire between Myron and Zeke.

 

CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE

By Creed Cascade and T.J.

"Ya really shouldn’t be goin’ on the Colonel’s stupid errands by yourself, LT," Zeke urged. "It’s not safe. If ya want… I could come with ya. We’d get some time alone together."

"That's okay, Zeke," Myron said, deflecting the less than subtle come on from his platoon sergeant. "Percell's still on my shit list. I think I'll make him drive me. You and the men take the day off. God knows you've earned it."

"Come on now, LT," Zeke leaned in closer, his body pressing against Myron’s back. "I know exactly what ya have in mind. Why would ya want some boy when you could have a man?"

"Another time, Sergeant," Myron laughed, pushing away from Zeke. He was definitely going to have to give the man a chance. Persistence, did indeed pay off. And Zeke was nothing if not persistent. However, he had other fish to fry right now and the one currently on his line was one Daniel Percell.

"Alright," Zeke grinned, copping a feel when no one was looking. "Better him than me, when ya have *that* look in your eyes."

"You're probably right there. Unless, of course, you *like* being on the bottom," Myron shot back playfully.

"We’ve been through this before," Zeke said more seriously, "I don’t play pussy for no man."

"Then you certainly don't want to accompany me on this little trip," Myron told him.

"Well, get it outta your system and when you’re ready for a good time, ya know where to find me."

"You bet," Myron laughed. "Have a good time with the men and try to keep them out of trouble. I'll see you in a couple of days." With that the two men parted ways. Myron was eager to get started. The sooner they got on the road the more time they'd have to themselves that night.

A few minutes later, Danny came into the motor pool, looking warily at his commanding officer. "Sarge said ya wanted to see me. Says I can’t go with the other guys on leave."

"Nope," Myron said with a smile. "You, Percell, get to accompany me on a supply run for the Colonel. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Not really, Sir," Danny sulked. He wanted to go with Taylor and Roo to the boom-boom bars. "What in the hell did I do to deserve this?"

"How about getting me chewed out for an hour by the Colonel for that last stunt you pulled?" Myron said. "This supply run is his way of punishing me and making you come with me is my way of punishing you."

"Gee thanks, LT."

"You're welcome. Now let's go. I want to get there in time to get some decent rest." Actually, Myron had a hell of a lot more on his mind than "resting". But Percell didn't need to know that. Not yet, anyway.

"Where are we going anyway?" Danny asked with a long-suffering sigh, moving around to the driver’s side of the jeep.

"Long Binh," Myron replied. "We have to pick up some supplies for the Colonel. We'll have to stay overnight at the least, but the sooner we get there the better. You ready to head out?"

"Yeah, we gonna visit any boom-boom bars, LT?" Danny asked hopefully.

"Oh, I don't think so, Percell," Myron replied, unable to wipe the smile from his face. "But I'm sure you'll see plenty of action anyway."

"Yeah right," Danny snorted, throwing the jeep into drive.

"Trust me, Percell, you're gonna get all the action you can handle and then some," Myron smirked.

Danny didn't answer his CO and looked forlornly at the bus waiting to leave for Saigon as they drove by. Sure he liked Lt. Goldman, but right now he would rather be anywhere but here. For some reason he didn't like the smile on the other man's face. They drove in silence for awhile, Myron content to give Percell his space for a bit. He could tell he had unnerved the young man a bit and didn't want to make him too ill at ease. It was always much easier to seduce the willing than the reluctant.

Later in the day, when they were on the outskirts of the city, Danny finally got the nerve to ask, "So what exactly are these supplies we’re pickin’ up for the Colonel?"

"Medical supplies mostly," Myron replied. "There's supposed to be some personal supplies for the Colonel as well. I don't even want to know what those might be."

"Probably whisky," Danny mused. "Do ya want to get the supplies tonight or do we pick them up in the mornin’?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, actually," Myron said. "If we're lucky. We may have to wait around a day or so."

"Great, just great," Danny snipped. "And what in the hell are we supposed to do in the meantime?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure I can keep you occupied." Myron decided he probably wasn't going to get a better opening to see just how willing Danny Percell might be. "I was kind of hoping we could get to know each other better."

"Ummm, what did ya have in mind?" Danny said uncertainly, his foot unconsciously accelerating on the gas pedal.

"Whatever you'd like, really," Myron said, turning to face Percell and smiling. "Talking, sharing a drink or two, finding out if you taste as good as you smell..."

"What was that?!" Danny squeaked, this time his foot slamming down on the brake, jarring both men.

"Whoa! Take it easy there, Percell. You don't want to have to explain how you managed to flip a jeep, do you?"

"Right, sorry LT," Danny mumbled. "I just think I misheard ya. Think my mind is playing tricks on me again."

"Oh? What was it you thought you heard?" Myron asked, trying to keep the grin from his face. This was more fun than he'd thought it would be.

"Nothin’ special," Danny denied, actually blushing this time. "I just think I’ve been alone far too long, is all." And thinking dirty thoughts was a good way to get yourself thrown in the stockade by your unsuspecting CO.

"Yeah, it can get pretty lonely out here. Maybe we can do something about that on our little trip. It'd be nice to be close to someone again, even for a little while."

"Easy for you to say, LT. Girls will be throwin’ themselves all over ya," Danny said, directing the jeep back onto the road and into the city.

"And who said I was looking for girls?" Myron asked, keeping his eyes trained on the road before them.

"Right, sorry… *women*," Danny snorted. "Ya like ‘em classy. Ya do deserve a classy lady though. No two bit whore for you."

"You're right, I don't frequent whores, but you're missing the point. I'm not looking for the company of *anything* female right now."

"I think I’m hearin’ things again," Danny paled. "Did you just say what I think ya did?"

"Let's see," Myron smiled. "If you're asking if I just said that I'm not looking for female companionship then you heard right. You also heard right when you heard me say I wanted to see if you tasted as good as you smelled."

This time Danny kept his hands steady on the wheel and eyes glued to the road. He gulped and could feel the sweat collecting on his palm. "Okay, ha ha, LT. Joke’s on me. If I didn’t know any better I'd swear you were flirtin’ with me and I know better than that… my Mama didn’t raise no fool."

"Of course she didn't," Myron replied. "I never get involved with stupid men."

"LT," Danny croaked. "This ain’t funny."

"Am I offending you, Danny?" Myron asked, quite seriously. "If I am, let me apologize now and I won't make mention of it again."

"Hell, I’m a grown man… I know what goes on in the dark in the barracks sometimes. Men get lonely. But… but… the one reason it’s hard for me to take ya seriously is… if it’s true that… you know… that you’re inta guys. Why in the hell would ya want me? That’s a serious flaw in your little joke, LT."

"Why wouldn't I?" Myron asked. "You're good looking, smart and brave. All qualities I like in a man. Why wouldn't I want you?"

"’Cause…" Danny was at a loss for words. "Just because."

"Trust me when I say this, Danny," Myron said, dropping his voice an octave and sounding sexier than Danny had ever heard him. "You are definitely desired. How could any man alive look at those blue eyes of yours and not want to see you naked beneath him?"

"LT…" Danny croaked, his eyes glued to the road ahead of him. He knew if he looked at Myron he’d blush even more than he already had. "Maybe… maybe this ain’t the kinda conversation we should be havin’ in public."

"You're right. See what I mean, you're a very smart man. We'll table this until we get to the hotel. Then we can talk in private." Myron looked away, careful to keep the smile from his face. Percell was practically vibrating with nervousness. Myron was damn glad they were only on a supply run. Of course, if they had been doing anything more dangerous, he would never have started this little game to begin with.

Danny sighed with relief. The prospect of having his own room to hide in was promising. He’d talk with Myron and after Myron had had his little joke, they’d laugh about it. Then Danny could spend the night alone with his safe and comfortable fantasies.

They arrived at the supply station right on time. Just as Myron had guessed, the supplies wouldn't be ready for another day or so. That left them the rest of the day and most of the next. Myron knew that would be plenty of time to put his little plan into action. Damn, but he couldn't wait to see what Percell looked like sweaty and naked in his bed.

"So what do we do now, LT?" Danny asked nervously on their way out of the station.

"Let's head back to the hotel," Myron replied. "They've got a pretty good restaurant. We can get some decent chow, then go up to our room and finish our little talk."

"Listen… about that," Danny said. "I can just eat my c-rats up in my room."

"Relax, Danny," Myron said, backing off a bit. "Let's go have dinner. If you don't want to talk about it anymore, I won't force you. We can forget I said anything if you'd prefer. I may do a lot of things I wish I hadn't, but I've never forced my attention on a man who didn't want it."

"It’s not that…" Danny answered quietly. "I just don’t got any money on me." He was ashamed to admit that he’d lost it all to Taylor playing dice. It usually wasn’t a big deal because the other guys would have covered him if he’d come with them on leave to Saigon.

"Don't worry about it," Myron said, good-naturedly. "Tonight is on me. And before you start to argue, I'll turn it in as an expense and get reimbursed. The Colonel's the one who insisted we come now when I knew the supplies weren't going to be ready yet. He can pay for dinner."

"Can I get anything I want?" Danny asked carefully.

"Yep," Myron said with a smile. "Anything you want. I want you to enjoy yourself. I know I said this was a punishment detail for you, but I really do want you to have a good time. We get little enough joy in this place. If I can give you even a small amount, it'd mean a lot to me."

"Alright then," Danny answered, images of a steak dancing in his head. Somehow this had turned into a "date" and he might as well take advantage of the situation.

"Then let's go. The sooner we get there, the sooner we can eat. I took the liberty of getting us a single room. I thought it would be safer if we stayed together. You never can tell."

Danny’s step faltered as he walked behind his LT. One room usually meant… one bed. But Myron would have done that… or would he? Maybe he was right when he said it was safer. Under his breath he muttered, "Safer for who?"

"For us," Myron said, letting him know he had heard him. "We're still in Viet Nam, even if we're away from the action. Any of these people could be VC. I didn't want to take the chance on separate rooms. If you're uncomfortable, I can take the floor."

"If anyone takes the floor, it’ll be me," Danny shot back. Myron was his CO and there was no way in hell he’d be sleeping on the floor, while a simple farm boy took the bed.

"Not gonna happen, Percell," Myron said, consciously using his commanding officer tone of voice. "I told you I wanted this to be a pleasant experience for you. Sleeping on the floor does not a pleasant experience make. Don't worry about it. As you well know I've slept in considerably worse places since I got here."

"Don’t mean ya should, though," Danny countered. "Now are we gonna go eat? I bet ya didn’t eat breakfast, did ya?"

Myron directed him to the hotel. He had been right, this place was perfect. Just understated enough to be somewhat classy. He was pretty sure it would impress the young man who had probably only seen the seamier parts of Saigon. Now all Myron had to do was get him to relax.

"Shit… LT," Danny gawked at the plush restaurant. "Ya should be takin’ one of the nurses here, not me."

"Now why in the world would I want to take one of them here?" Myron asked, smiling as he said it. "I'm with exactly who I want to be with, Danny."

"Jeez," Danny muttered, blushing and turning his head. He wasn’t used to these kind of compliments.

"I'm sorry," Myron said, trying to sound contrite. "I don't mean to embarrass you. I do want to thank you for having dinner with me, though. Like I said, we get so little joy here."

"I do like spending time with ya," Danny rushed out, not wanting to sound like he was ungrateful for Myron’s time or attention.

Myron simply smiled. The waiter came then, bringing their food and both men fell silent as they ate. Myron took his time, watching the younger man relish the meal, not realizing what a feast he was providing for his CO's eyes. If nothing else, Myron would remember this particular meal for a long time to come.

"This is really good," Danny mumbled and smiled with his mouth full. "I don’t care if it’s dog or not. It sure as hell tastes like steak."

"I'm pretty sure it's not dog," Myron laughed. "At least not here. Down the street might be a different story."

Danny just nodded and took another bite. Myron was surprised at exactly how much Danny could eat. He watched Danny clear up his own plate and then eye Myron’s leftovers. Myron merely smiled and pushed the plate over to the other man. Once dinner was finished, they lingered over a few bottles of beer. Myron could tell that Danny was still a bit nervous about sharing a room with him and he hoped the alcohol would help to relax him. He was careful not to drink much himself, not wanting to get drunk.

When he noticed Danny’s eyes were half open and that he was sprawled out in the chair, Myron decided it was time to move the party to their room. "C’mon, cowboy. Let’s get out of here."

"Sure thing, LT," Danny said, jumping to his feet and nearly knocking the table over. "Um, where we headed?"

"We’re going up to our room," Myron said, placing his hand on Danny’s shoulder to steady him.

Danny smiled and let Myron lead him up to their room. He stumbled on the top step and Myron quickly caught him, putting an arm around his waist to steady him. Then they were inside the room with Myron quickly closing and locking the door behind them.

Danny looked around the room and then stared stupidly at the bed. He hadn’t seen anything that big since he’d last been at his parents' ranch. "There’s only one bed," he commented with a hiccup, "And it’s pretty big."

"Yes it is," Myron replied. "But I think you and I need to take a nap for a few hours and let you sober up some." Myron had wanted the young man relaxed, not drunk. Looks like he was going to have to let Percell sleep it off a bit before trying anything.

"I know how to hold my booze," Danny protested.

"I'm sure you do," Myron said, trying to placate the young man. "But I'm a little tired and I think I might have had one too many myself."

"Oh…" Danny said, "Okay. Gotta take care of my LT. Don’t I? Or else the Sarge will have my hide."

Myron easily manoeuvred the other man into the bed, then climbed in beside him. He made sure to keep as much distance as he could. He did *not* want to take advantage of a drunken Danny Percell. Myron cast one last glimpse at his sidearm, making sure it was in easy reach before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

When Myron woke up a few hours later, he found himself wrapped in an iron tight grip. Apparently while they were sleeping, Danny had somehow managed to wrap himself around Myron and it seemed he had no intention of letting go anytime soon. That was just fine with Myron. He squirmed a bit and managed to get one arm free to wrap around the other man. Even in his sleep Percell seemed to crave the touch and snuggled down even further into Myron's side.

Myron began to explore Danny’s body with a light touch, for the first time getting the opportunity. His palms ran over a well-muscled back and biceps, fulfilling every promise Myron had placated himself with during his nights alone recently. Danny began to moan under the soft touch. Myron could feel his cock harden against his thigh and smiled. Just as he'd thought, Danny was wonderfully responsive. He couldn't wait to get a real taste of this young man. Myron moved his hand down and slipped it into the back of Danny’s pants and began to gently squeeze the ass cheeks he sought out. He could feel the goose bumps covering Danny’s skin and it just turned him on more.

Danny was having the best dream. He was home, with his girl, and she had just slipped her hand down the back of his pants. But months of being in Viet Nam refused to let that fantasy prevail and his eyes snapped open. Of all the things he expected to see, his CO holding him in a tight embrace was not on the list.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, cowboy," Myron whispered, squeezing him tighter.

"Um, hey, LT..." Danny said, trying to get a handle on what was going on. "Did I... uh... miss something?"

"Not much," Myron grinned. "I just woke up with you wrapped around me like a wet blanket."

"Oh, um, sorry about that," Danny said, blushing furiously. He tried to pull back from Myron's grip but found himself held tight.

"Fine by me," Myron said, moving his fingers to caress the very top of Danny’s crack.

Danny jerked forward with a gasp, attempting to escape the questing fingers. Instead, he ended up thrusting his erection into Myron's leg. He looked up at his smiling CO and started to shake. "You gonna fuck me, Sir?"

"I’m not, Sir when we’re doing this together," Myron corrected gently. "My name’s Myron. And yeah, I had every intention of fucking you."

"Will it hurt?" Danny couldn't stop himself from asking. If the LT wanted it, there wasn't much he could do about it. Oh sure, he could report it, but it would be his word against the LT's. His best bet was to let it go down. Goldman didn't seem like the type to tear him up too bad if he could help it. Danny supposed there were worse things that could happen to him in Viet Nam. He just prayed he didn't get turned on. This was one of his most private fantasies and he wasn't sure he could keep from letting that show.

"For the first little while… yes," Myron answered. "I won’t lie to you. But then I’ll make it so good for you, you’ll be begging for it."

"I ain't... I ain't never done this before, LT," Danny confessed. "If you want it, I guess there ain't much I can do to stop ya, you bein' an officer and all..."'

"This isn’t about rank," Myron insisted. "And this isn’t about what you haven’t done either. This is about what you want. And I think you want this very much, Danny."

"I'm scared," Danny admitted. "But I trust ya. And... I do want this..."

"But you’ve never done it before?" Myron finished his sentence for him.

"I haven't," Danny said. "I've been propositioned a couple of times, but there ain't been no one I wanted to give it up to. No one I trusted enough. I know what can happen and I didn't want to end up in a bloody heap from some ham-fisted bastard."

"Oh, Danny," Myron said, making amused tsking noises and squeezing the ass cheek in his hand. "It doesn’t have to be that way."

"I suppose so," Danny said, not really sure if he believed it or not. "I trust ya, LT."

"Don’t call me LT here," Myron repeated again. "Call me Myron. Don’t want you screaming out LT, LT when I fuck you."

"Sure, uh, Myron," Danny said, the name sounding strange on his tongue. "You... you gonna make me scream?"

"Sure am," Myron confirmed, moving his hand down and beginning to gently circle Danny’s opening with one finger.

"Oh shit," Danny gasped as Myron's finger brushed over the entrance to his body. He felt his body start to shake and gripped Myron tight.

"See, it’s already started," Myron teased, rubbing his clothed erection against Danny’s hip to get relief for himself as well.

Danny held on to Myron, his body awash in new sensations. He looked up into Myron's brown eyes and was surprised when the man bent his head and kissed him on the lips. Danny's mouth opened automatically and his tongue greeted Myron's, stroking softly against the invader in his mouth.

Myron pulled away when he felt Danny completely relax in his arms. He couldn’t help but laugh when Danny grunted with disapproval as Myron stopped kissing him. "Relax. I just think that if we’re gonna take this any farther, it’d go a hell of a lot quicker if we got naked."

Danny nodded, not trusting himself to speak and rolled away from Myron. He shucked his clothes quickly, like he'd done a hundred times before in the barracks. This time, however, he was stripping down in front of his Lieutenant. If his hard cock was any indication, he was enjoying the hell out of it.

Myron was standing on the other side of the bed, watching Danny as he stripped off himself. Danny took a deep breath and got back onto the mattress, rolling onto his stomach. He tucked his arms above his head and closed his eyes, hoping he could take it like a man.

Myron shook his head, amused that the young man thought he was going to simply fuck him. Myron knew damn well that if he tried to take Percell right now, he'd only end up hurting him badly. No, there was still a good bit of seduction left to play out before Danny was ready to be deflowered.

"Do you just turn a girl over and fuck her, cowboy?" Myron asked as he moved onto the bed beside the tense body.

"Depends," Danny muttered. "If it's one of the whores, why not..."

"And what if it’s someone you like?" Myron didn’t like the implication of Danny’s last statement. He didn’t want the younger man thinking of himself as a whore if Myron fucked him.

"I ain't sure what you want me to say to that," Danny replied. "I ain't sure what you want from me at all. Throw me a bone here, Myron, 'cause I don't know what to do."

"What you can do first of all is roll over and let me see those baby blues of yours," Myron said. "Did I ever tell you have the brightest eyes I've ever seen? Sometimes I think they’re so blue they aren’t real."

"You really like my eyes?" Danny asked as he rolled over as Myron had asked.

"Uh huh," Myron said. He shifted over and began to run his fingertips over Danny’s eyebrows and cheekbone. "They let me see what's going on in that head of yours. All your emotions play out on them… like the old line… windows to your soul."

"So what are you seein' in them right now?" Danny asked. He stared up at Myron, keeping eye contact with the other man. Let Myron see what he would. If they were going to do this, Danny didn't want to hide anything.

"That you’re a little scared. That you’re unsure of yourself… how to act and what to feel. I can also see that you don’t think you should like this, but that you really do want this. But underneath it all… I see lust."

"You're right about the scared part. I guess you're right about all of it." Danny looked away for a moment, then looked back up at Myron. "I want this. I just... I want to still be a man when I wake up in the morning."

"You’ll be a man in the morning," Myron assured him. "You’ll just be a man with a broader horizon and more experience."

"And a considerably looser ass..."

"That too," Myron snorted. "But if it all goes as planned, you’ll also have a stupid grin plastered on your face. Well… more stupid than usual."

"Hey," Danny replied, swatting at Myron playfully. He felt himself start to relax and realized that had been Myron's intention all along. "You, um, think maybe we could try that kissing thing some more?"

"From the little bit of kissing we already shared, you’re not going to make me believe you don’t have experience in that area," Myron said, moving closer. "You’re a damn good kisser for a cowboy."

"Thanks," Danny said. "I ain't no virgin, even if I am new to all this." Danny reached up and pulled Myron's head down. This time, he led the kiss, pushing his tongue into Myron's mouth tentatively. His hesitation quickly gave way to his lust as Myron's own tongue stroked his hotly, making Danny moan into Myron's mouth.

Myron loved the mixture of uncertainty and experience that mingled together as he explored Danny’s mouth and body. This is what he needed and knew all along he would find with this particular younger man. All that power and strength under Myron’s control and guidance was a heady fusion.

Danny felt himself hardening again and this time he didn't try to hide it. He pushed his pelvis against Myron's hip softly, letting the other man feel his arousal. He knew Myron had to be in a similar state, though probably even more so.

"I need this, Danny," Myron whispered huskily. "This is something only you can give me right now."

The words sent a shiver through Danny's body. He'd never had a lover tell him he was wanted the way Myron had just done. It suddenly made rolling over and letting the other man fuck him seem like the best idea he'd ever had.

"You’re beautiful…" Myron said, kissing Danny’s pec. "…you’re strong…" he continued, moving down to lick Danny’s nipple. "…and I want you so much."

"Oh fuck," Danny murmured as Myron's tongue ran across his nipple. No woman had ever touched him like that and he was surprised at how much pleasure ran through him from it. Or maybe it was just Myron's touch that he was responding to so much. Whatever it was, he definitely wanted more of it.

"…and so very responsive," Myron finished, locking onto Danny’s nipple and beginning to suck and nip the bud.

"Please..." Danny begged, his cock rock hard as he thrust against Myron's hip. His hands flew up to cradle the back of Myron's head, not wanting to chance that wonderful mouth leaving his nipple any time this century.

"Like it when you beg," Myron mumbled around the nipple, biting gently. He had been planning this seduction for so long now and to finally have Danny asking for it was a fulfilment of many late night fantasies.

It suddenly occurred to Danny as he writhed and moaned on the bed that he wasn't doing anything for his lover. Myron was taking him to cloud nine and Danny was just lying there and letting him. Well, not for long. Snaking his hand downward, Danny quickly found Myron's leaking erection. He hesitated only a moment before squeezing it softly.

Myron reached down and stilled Danny’s hand, brushing it away softly. "This is my show and I want it to be all about you, cowboy."

"Want... want to make you feel good, too," Danny said. "I ain't never touched another man's cock before."

"Do you wanna touch my cock?" A wicked grin passed over Myron’s face.

"Y-yeah," Danny said, blushing slightly. "I mean, if we're gonna do it, I might as well participate. What's that sayin' those British guys use? In for a penny, in for a pound?"

"Would you like to suck my cock?" Myron’s smile grew even wider.

"Um... maybe..." Danny hedged, not sure if he could bring himself to do that or not. It was one thing to touch another man's cock, but quite another thing to take it in his mouth.

Myron rubbed two of his fingers over the end of his cock, collecting the leaking fluid there. He moved his fingers up to Danny’s mouth and commanded, "Open."

Danny stared at Myron. Part of him wanted to tell Myron no, but a larger part was aroused by the commanding tone of his lover's voice. He was used to being the one in control in bed. Now, that control rested firmly with another. With a shudder Danny opened his mouth as Myron instructed.

Myron put his fingers into Danny’s mouth. "Suck."

Danny immediately closed his mouth around the digits and sucked, swirling his tongue around the fingertips as if they were a miniature penis. He sucked it lovingly, surprised both by the taste and by the fact that he wasn't disgusted by it.

Myron caressed the side of Danny’s head, smoothing back his hair. "See…" he soothed. "That’s not so bad."

"No," Danny admitted, then smiled, his blue eyes dancing with mischief. "But let's work up to the blow job, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Myron smiled back, not wanting to push this encounter too much. "But when we get to it, you’ll love it. I can always tell a born cocksucker."

Danny stiffened a bit, then forced himself to relax. So what if he was a cocksucker? They weren't hurting anybody and Myron was making him feel better than he had in a long, long time. "Maybe... but you have to go first. I learn better by example."

"You’re very demanding," Myron laughed. "But I think I might be able to lead by example this time." He had alternate plans in mind. When he had Danny all relaxed and hot for it, he'd be able to loosen him all the easier.

"You still gonna fuck me?" Danny asked suddenly, as if reading Myron's mind.

"How could I resist when you look at me like that?"

"So what do we do? Do I just roll over and, ah... let you go at it?" Danny felt himself blush again, but there was no way to stop it. He hated being this ignorant of things. It made him sound like a damn kid. And the last thing he wanted was for Myron to think of him as just a boy.

"No. You’re gonna lie down on your back and open your legs," Myron corrected.

"You...you're gonna take me like a woman?" Danny asked, dismayed at the thought.

"Relax," Myron said. "I know you’re not a woman. And I wouldn’t mind taking you like that, but that’s not what I have planned this time."

"Oh," Danny said, still unsure of what to expect. He hated being this off guard but he trusted Myron. "Do whatever ya want. I trust you."

"I know you trust me and I appreciate that. And just for the record again. I’d have to be blind to think of you as a woman. I like my men big and strong…"

"Like the Sarge, huh?" Danny replied without thought.

Myron stiffened and then said carefully, "This isn’t about Anderson…"

"Sorry, Myron," Danny said, the name still strange on his tongue. "I didn't mean to reopen old wounds. It must be tough, you guys being broke up and all and still on the same squad."

"What do you mean… broken up?" Myron squeaked, for the first time this evening losing control of the situation.

"You and the Sarge," Danny explained. "It's obvious you two are crazy about each other. Can't understand what could have caused you guys to split up. It had to be something big, that's for sure."

"Listen… Danny," Myron took a deep breath to try and calm himself. "Zeke and I aren’t together like that. Never were."

"What? Why not? I mean, I never seen two guys... two people... more meant for each other than you and the Sarge. Hell, if my folks got along half as good as you two they'd probably still be together."

"We’re just not compatible," Myron kind of huffed. "Besides, how do you even know Zeke’s into guys?"

"I don't," Danny said. "But he's sure into you. Anybody with eyes can see that."

"What are you talking about?" Myron asked seriously. He hoped to hell he and Zeke weren’t broadcasting.

"The Sarge is crazy about you," Danny said. "We all know it. Hell, we used to have a pool on when you two would finally stop dancing around each other. Figured, after that time you two got captured, that it was a done deal. Guess we were wrong, huh?"

"Some things just aren’t meant to be," Myron said sadly. "Zeke is… my best friend. To tell you the truth… and I think I owe you that. He’s been trying to get in my pants for months… but like I said before, we just aren’t compatible."

"That sucks," Danny said, reaching out and stroking Myron's face. "Let me guess, Zeke isn’t the type of man who’s inta lettin' ya fuck him?"

"Yeah," Myron whispered, leaning into Danny’s touch.

"And you won't let him fuck you either, right?" Danny asked, putting the pieces together.

"That’s something I won’t let happen," Myron closed his eyes trying to hide from those blue eyes that knew too much.

"Why not?" Danny asked. "I mean, you plan on doin' it to me. What's the big deal about lettin' Zeke do it to you?"

"Because it’s different with you," Myron tried to explain something that he knew would only make himself sound either selfish or insane.

"So you'd let me fuck you?"

"NO!" Myron snapped. "No. I won’t let that happen with anyone ever again."

"Easy, Myron," Danny said, surprised by the unexpected outburst. "I didn't mean nothin' by it. I was just tryin' to understand, that's all."

"There’s nothing to understand," Myron said. "In this place we only have time to do as we’re told and *feel* if we’re lucky. And right now I want to *feel* you. I want to feel you all around me."

"Oh yeah," Danny said, closing his eyes and groaning as Myron's hand wrapped around his now semi-hard cock. His erection came back with a vengeance as Myron stroked him expertly and Danny was soon moaning and thrusting up into the tight grip.

"We can talk after if you still have the ability to speak," Myron promised, not wanting to think he was ignoring the other man’s concerns.

Danny didn't reply, instead thrusting up hard into Myron's hand. He felt Myron's other hand caress his balls, then move slowly southward. Spreading his legs wantonly, Danny tried to give Myron all the access he would need for what he knew was to come.

"That’s right…" Myron hissed, pushing Danny down onto his back, moving between his legs. "Open your legs wide for me."

Danny did as instructed, spreading his legs as wide as possible. The feel of Myron between his open thighs sent a shiver of equal parts desire and fear through the young man. He wanted this so badly, but that didn't mean he wasn't still the smallest bit afraid of it.

"It would be so fucking incredible to fuck you like this," Myron mused, slowly moving his hand up and down Danny’s cock. "I’d be able to see your eyes this way."

"Whatever you want, Myron..." Danny gasped. "It's yours."

"It would hurt a little more this way," Myron said, wanting it nonetheless, but still offering Danny a way out.

"Will I be able to walk when you're done?" Danny asked. As long as he wasn't so torn up he couldn't walk, he'd do it. It was what Myron wanted and what was a little pain if it brought the other man some happiness. Even momentarily.

"No," Myron laughed, bending over to kiss the inside of a thigh.

"Myron?" Danny asked, his own voice squeaking a bit.

"Oh you’ll be able to walk just fine in a few hours, but immediately after, I doubt you’ll be conscious enough to walk a straight line if your life depended on it."

"Then why don't we get with it already?" Danny asked. He was tired of talking about it. It was time to put up or shut up. Danny Percell had never been called a tease and he wasn't about to start now.

"Demanding grunt," Myron growled affectionately, tightening his grip.

"Just get on with it already," Danny muttered. "My cock's about to burst."

Without another word, Myron did just that and lowered his head, slipping Danny’s cock deep in his mouth. He moved his hand down to caress Danny’s balls at the same time.

"Oh God, Myron... yeah... suck me..." Danny gasped, his hands automatically moving to Myron's slowly bobbing head. He wanted to hold that head tight and thrust into it hard, burying himself to the root in Myron's mouth, but he forced himself to lie still and let his lover lead the way.

Myron sucked Danny in deep, knowing this would distract him as he moved his spit-covered finger lower. As Danny arched his back in bliss, Myron chose that moment to shove his finger into Danny’s hole. Danny gasped as his virgin hole was breeched. He felt Myron's finger move steadily inside, filling him and stretching him around it. He wondered for a moment how Myron's cock was ever going to fit inside him, then all capacity for thought was lost as Myron sucked him hard.

This dance between pain and pleasure for Danny continued until he was overcome by the pleasure, not knowing when Myron had managed to work three fingers into him, but he didn’t care. It was all a haze, but all he knew was that he wanted more.

Pulling his mouth off of Danny's cock, Myron looked up at his writhing lover. "I don't think I can wait much longer," he said, slowly twisting his fingers inside Danny's body. "Tell me I can fuck you now. Please, baby..."

Danny remembered having used similar lines on many of his dates in the past. You’d talk like that when you got to the point when you were afraid you were going to burst and just wanted to sink into that moist heat. But now he was on the receiving end… he was going to be a woman for Myron. Myron had even called him baby and wanted to take him like a woman.

Myron took Danny's lack of answer for consent and carefully pulled his fingers free. He leaned over and grabbed the tube of lubricant that he had placed inside the nightstand in the hopes that this might happen. Smoothing the cool substance on his fingers, he pushed them back inside Danny's body, liberally coating the man with the slick gel.

Danny gasped in shock at the cool feeling and Myron’s quick preparation, almost pulling away, but instead closing his legs a little. Myron just moved closer, now smearing gel on his cock. "C’mon now, baby," Myron cooed. "Almost there. Don’t back out now… just hold your legs back and open wide for me."

Not sure what else to do, Danny pulled his legs back, spreading himself open for Myron. He wasn't going to back out now. He knew what it felt like to be ready to burst and have the person you were with suddenly decide they didn't want to. He wasn't going to do that to his CO.

"That’s it," Myron praised, shifting into position and settling Danny’s legs on his shoulders. "You’re a natural."

Danny turned his head away, unable to watch Myron relieve him of his manhood. He felt something a hell of a lot bigger than a finger, or even three, pressing against his hole. Then he was hissing in pain as Myron pushed the head of his cock inside him.

Myron grunted in delight, moving slowly until he was fully in Danny. His lover was so tight, but then again he was a virgin, so that was to be expected. "Just relax," Myron whispered huskily. "I’m gonna make you love what I’m doing to you."

"Hurts..." Danny gasped out, unable to stop himself. It felt like his ass was being ripped open. He expected to feel blood pooling beneath him any time now. Still, he refused to call a halt to things. He'd started this, he'd damn well finish it. No matter how much the act cost him.

"I know," Myron soothed. "Always does the first time." He’d expected this, in fact, this was best part of taking a virgin. Taking the pain and turning it into blissful pleasure. Reaching over, he grabbed Danny’s softening cock and began to pump it. It was always the best to make the big tough guys love getting fucked. "Open your eyes," Myron commanded. He wanted to see the moment flash in Danny’s eyes when he realized he wanted this and that he had no control of that desire.

Reluctantly, Danny opened his eyes and stared up into Myron's. He cursed himself for the tears he felt gathering there, but at least he did not allow them to spill over. He could feel Myron moving within his body, taking him in a way he'd never thought possible. It was the utmost in possession... in ownership.

Myron felt Danny’s cock begin to harden, just like he knew it would. He changed his angle just so and began to ram into Danny’s prostate.

Danny couldn't keep the moan of pleasure/pain inside as Myron battered against him. His cock was alive in Myron's hand, but he somehow felt... ashamed... of the pleasure he was feeling in all this. He would have thought that having his masculinity fucked away wouldn't be something he would *enjoy*.

"That’s it… let me hear you… that’s it, baby," Myron chanted as he increased his thrusts. "Let me hear you beg for it."

"Oh God... Please..." Danny begged, unsure just what he was begging for.

Myron groaned when he heard Danny’s words. It had been so long since he’d felt this power. They were both young and it had been too long since their last release for both of them. This couldn’t last much longer as each of them was straining and sweating now with the effort. Danny's hips began to move of their own accord, pushing up as Myron thrust inside him. He wanted to make this good for the other man. He wanted him to enjoy it, to like it. And he was so fucking close to cumming it was maddening.

Myron closed his eyes, just feeling the muscular body moving beneath him and thought of another face and another pair of blue eyes. That was enough to set him off and then he was pumping into his lover hard and deep.

Danny watched as Myron closed his eyes. He felt Myron swell inside him even more, then that hard cock was twitching and Danny just knew that Myron was cumming. That knowledge, the fact that Myron was filling his ass with his seed, pushed Danny into his own shuddering orgasm. By the time it was over, he lay shaking, trying desperately not to lose it altogether.

Myron had enough sense to push Danny’s legs off his shoulders before he collapsed onto the bigger man. He rested his head on Danny’s stomach, his eyes still closed, trying to make the illusion last. It took a moment, but Myron soon realized that the body beneath him was trembling. He thought at first it was just the aftereffects of such an intense orgasm, but when the trembling didn't stop, Myron grew concerned. Raising up, he opened his eyes and looked at his lover.

"What’s the matter?" he asked, "You were fantastic."

If anything, Myron's words seemed to upset the other man even more. He began to shake harder and squeezed his eyes tightly shut. Myron felt his gut clench when Danny turned his face toward the pillow, almost as if he was trying to get away from Myron's gaze.

"Hey now," Myron said softly, "Tell me what’s wrong, baby. Did I hurt you?"

Danny shook his head, knowing that if he tried to talk the fragile hold he had over his emotions would crumble to dust. He wasn't a man anymore. He had thought he could handle it, but he was wrong. Myron even called him baby again. Talked to him like he would a woman. How was he supposed to go back out there in the jungle, knowing he wasn't a man anymore?

"Danny, talk to me," Myron demanded softly, beginning to caress his face lightly. "It wasn’t too bad, was it? I thought you enjoyed yourself."

"I-I-I'm okay," Danny forced himself to say, his voice soft and hoarse. His fists were clenched tightly as he tried with everything he had to get the damn shaking to stop.

"Ahhh, baby," Myron sighed, shifting up so he could plant kisses on Danny’s cheek and face, "You’re not okay. Now tell me what’s wrong so I can fix it."

"Nothin' you can fix," came the soft, sad reply. "Nothin' that can ever be fixed. How do ya give someone back their manhood? You just can't do it."

"What are you fussing about?" Myron shook his head and patted Danny’s cheek. "Your manhood? Are you worried because me fucking you makes you somehow less of a man? That’s not true at all."

"Don't worry about it," Danny said, trying to move away from Myron. "It's not your problem, LT. It's mine."

"You’re not going anywhere," Myron said, pinning Danny down to the bed with his body weight. "And your problems are my problems."

"Yes, Sir," Danny whispered in reply.

"Danny," Myron sighed, "I thought we went over this already. There’s no rank between us here. And you’re supposed to call me Myron."

"I'm sorry. I'm not thinking real clear right now. I just... I feel so... I ain't got the words for this..."

That’s when Myron really looked at Danny. His new lover was pale and shaking, barely able to keep it together. It brought back memories of when he had looked like that. After his first time, but now he was the bastard who had done this.

"Did... did I... was it at least good for you?" Danny asked, hoping at the very least that he had made the experience pleasurable for Myron.

"Yes… yes, of course," Myron rushed out. "But I’ve hurt you, haven’t I? If not your body, your mind. I… I can’t believe I did this… just like that bastard…"

The words 'just like that bastard' rang in Danny's ears and he cast a quick glance at his lover. "What bastard?" he asked, needing to reconnect with Myron somehow.

"I’m so sorry," Myron said, caressing Danny’s forehead and cheek with a shaky hand. "I never wanted to be like him… I didn’t mean for it to be like this…"

"I'm okay, L... Myron," Danny said, trying to reassure the other man. "My head's a little screwed up, but I'll be okay. You didn't do nothing wrong. I coulda told ya to stop but I didn't."

"Did I ever give you the chance to say no?" Myron snorted disdainfully at himself.

"I coulda said no, but I ain't no tease. I know what it feels like to get all worked up and then have the door slammed in your face. That ain't my style. Besides, relationships get off to rocky starts sometimes. We'll just have to work our way through this a bit more... carefully."

"You’re too good a man, Danny…" Myron started and then stopped himself, Danny’s words finally sinking in. Relationship. Danny thought they were starting something serious.

"You... um... you really still, you know, see me... as a man?" Danny finally managed to get out, his face flushing.

"Of course I do," Myron assured him. "But we have to talk."

"A-about what?" Danny asked, not liking the tone of Myron's voice. Or the dismissive way he had answered his question.

"Maybe it would help you if I told you about my first time and some tough decisions I made after that?" Myron said carefully.

"What happened?" Danny asked, though his mind screamed 'help what?'.

"My first time with anyone was with a man," Myron started, fidgeting nervously and rolling away from Danny, "Not just any man, mind you, but my commanding officer at OCS. I guess I was kind of quiet and he decided to pay extra special attention to me. He’d help me study and just give me pointers… so basically in a few short weeks I began to adore him. I would do anything he asked of me and one night he asked me out to dinner. He drove me up to a make out point and cuddled me, telling me I was beautiful and that he loved me and wanted to protect me. Then he fucked me over the hood of his car. I was smitten with him, so I gave him what he wanted thinking he just wanted me badly. But when he was done, he just rolled off. He didn’t say anything and when I tried to get some affection, he just pushed me down on me knees and made me blow him. After he came again, he pushed me away and told me to get the fuck away from him. Said he just wanted my cherry and that I was a fool to believe all he’d told me. Drove off and I had to walk back. Later, he told his friends and they’d sit there and laugh at me. I was heartbroken and after that I swore to take his advice. I’d never let anyone fuck me again or… let any man get that close again."

"So... so that's what this was? You just... wanted my cherry?" Danny asked in disbelief. How could he have been such a fool? He trusted Myron. He'd never thought the other man would *use* him like that and just throw him away.

"No… not like that," Myron said, panic in his voice. "I wanted this to be more than a one time thing… really. And I swore it would never be like my first time. I just wanted to show you a good time, not fuck you bent over a car hood like I was. I didn’t even cum that first time… and I thought… you were satisfied, too."

"Yeah, I came, don't worry about it," Danny said. He turned on his side then, his back to Myron. He couldn't look at the other man right now. He'd never felt this used in his life. He wondered if Myron would throw money on the bed when he left.

"Danny…" Myron begged, "This was just supposed to be a bonus to the friendship."

Danny began to shake again. Myron's words weren't making him feel any better. "I'm such a fucking whore," he muttered as he hugged himself, wishing he could simply disappear.

"NO!" Myron almost shouted. "You’re not a whore. I won’t let you go through what I did. If you want anyone to blame, then blame me."

"Nothing to blame you for," Danny said. "I'm a big boy. I make my own decisions. And I let you get me drunk and tumble me into bed. The only thing we're missing is money changing hands."

"Danny, it wasn’t like that…"

"Wasn’t it?! You treated me just like that guy treated you," Danny accused.

"I'm sorry," Myron said softly. "Please... you have to believe... I'd never do that to you intentionally. I didn't think... I'm sorry, Danny."

Danny wanted to put his clothes back on and storm out of the room. But he had responsibilities and one of them was protecting his LT, even if he never wanted to see his face again. "I’m gonna get dressed now and sleep on the floor, Sir," he managed to croak out.

"No," Myron said, reaching out and placing a restraining hand on Danny's arm. "If you don't want me this close to you then I'll take the floor. If you want to bring me up on charges, we'll go see the Colonel as soon as we're back at the base. I'll make sure he knows that anything I did to you was against your will."

Danny pulled his arm out of Myron’s grasp, and gave a sad laugh, "Ya know, that’s the really pathetic part about me. I wanted this… I wanted you."

"I want you, too, Danny," Myron said. "I just thought it would be something between friends. That's all. I swear I never meant to hurt you or... or use you. I would never do that to you. I care about you too much for that."

"Bullshit!" Danny spat, "Ya couldn’t even look me in the eye when ya came."

Myron blushed and turned away. There was no fixing this. He'd used this young man to fuel his fantasies of Zeke and now Danny was paying the price. "I'll take the floor," Myron replied as he moved to stand. "We'll go see the Colonel when we get back to base. If he doesn't put me in the stockade the least he'll do is transfer me to another platoon. You won't ever have to see me again after tomorrow."

"Don’t ya dare run from this," Danny whirled around. "I may have been stupid enough to fall for this, but it wasn’t rape. And I won’t be responsible for getting my friends or me killed by some cherry LT who’d replace you."

"I'm not running," Myron said. "And coercion is a kissing cousin to rape. I'd make sure you guys didn't get some cherry. I wouldn't do that to any of you."

"And I don’t want a new LT," Danny hissed.

"Then what do you want, Danny?" Myron asked. The shame in his voice was easy to hear. Myron had never wanted to do to someone else what had been done to him. But he had. And to Danny Percell of all people. It made him want to wander out into the middle of a mine field and see how long it took him to get blown to hell.

"We pretend it never happened," Danny replied.

"Are you sure that's wise?" Myron asked. "It did happen, Danny, and no amount of wishing or pretending is going to change that."

"I can wish I never came on this supply run and I can certainly pretend I didn’t, like you say, open wide for you like a whore."

"Danny, don't..."

"Don’t repeat the truth?"

"You're not a whore," Myron insisted. "And damn me to hell for ever making you think you were. What can I do? What can I do to fix this?"

"Nothin’," Danny said, moving off the bed and slipping on his pants. "Just leave me alone."

"And if you fucked me?" Myron asked, his voice shaking as he made the offer. "Would that make you feel like a man again?"

"You can’t make a bitch inta a blue ribbon bull, LT. Like you said, I’m a natural."

"I meant you were a natural at showing your passion, at being responsive, and at being with a man," Myron argued. "I didn't mean you were a natural bottom. If that's true then I'm the same as you. My first sexual experience at all was as another man's *bitch*."

"And you didn’t come, ya said. You didn’t beg for it either like a bitch in heat, I bet," Danny said, struggling to find his shirt.

"No, I just got on my knees and let him shove his cock inside my mouth," Myron snapped back. "But instead of just letting me blow him the son of a bitch fucked my face. He damn near choked me to death on his cock. I was still trying to get my breath back when he started fucking me. Make no mistake about it, Danny, I was every bit the whore for him."

"You weren’t a whore, you were just in love. Some poor scared kid who didn’t know any better," Danny said, tired of Myron trying to say they were similar.

"And you weren't?" Myron asked softly. "You trusted me and I used that trust to hurt you. I don't think I can ever forgive myself for that, Danny. I know it doesn't mean anything to you now, but your friendship means a great deal to me."

"You never said you loved me," Danny whispered sadly, "Not that I expected that. Or even that this was more than a one time thing. I shoulda known better than someone woulda wanted me that way."

"I don't think I'm capable of making that sort of commitment to anyone," Myron confessed. "I'm like my old man... doomed to be alone because I'm too much of a bastard for anyone to put up with for long. Damn, that was pathetic."

"Then let’s put this behind us," Danny suddenly said in a hard voice. Myron had just told him a bald faced lie. He knew the other man would be able to commit to the Sarge if he only tried. If they’d done that in the first place, he wouldn’t be in this mess now. "This never happened. I can go back to the boom-boom bars and you can look for the next pretty faced cherry."

"No," Myron said. "I won't be making this mistake again. I never meant to hurt you. But there's nothing I can do about that now. Maybe we can both get lucky and I can step on a landmine the next time we head out."

"Don’t ya dare guilt me," Danny half snarled, half sobbed. "If anything happens to ya, I’ll know it was my fault."

"If anything happens to me, it'll be my own doing," Myron said, his own voice cracking with emotion. He knew he was being irrational, but right now that seemed like the best thing that could happen for all of them.

"Don’t… just don’t," Danny snapped. "Killin’ yourself over some worthless fuck is beyond stupid."

Suddenly Myron was on him, pinning him to the bed and staring into his face. "You weren't just some fuck, Danny. And you're worth a hell of alot more to me than most of the men I sleep with."

"Ya goin' to take your *friend* again?" Danny hissed. "'Cause if ya are, just let me roll over. Unless you want me like a woman again."

It took everything Myron had not to simply shake some sense into the young man. Instead, he brought his mouth down hard and fast onto Danny's, thrusting his tongue inside when that very mouth opened in surprise. He ground his pelvis against Danny's cloth-covered one, the anger and tension bringing him back to hardness. Danny gave a wounded and defeated sound, opening his mouth. Instead of pushing Myron off of him, his arms came around and locked around the small of Myron’s back.

Myron moaned into Danny's mouth when he felt those strong arms encircle his back. He wanted to love this boy right. He wanted to kiss away every tear he'd caused and take back those horrible feelings of worthlessness that he'd made Danny feel. Gripping Danny tightly, he rolled over, carrying the young man with him until Danny rested on top of him and it was Myron who was now pinned to the bed.

That’s when Danny pulled away. "N-n-no," he denied in a shaky voice. "No."

"What's wrong?" Myron asked, a bit unsteady himself.

"It’s not right," Danny shook his head. He liked the feel of the smaller, but muscular body under him, but it just wasn’t right. His LT wasn’t meant for something like that.

"What's not right about it?" Myron asked. He was pleased at how calm and in control he sounded. He supposed he owed that to Zeke. No matter how much you might be screaming on the inside, never let the men see it. Well, he wasn't about to let Danny see just how terrified he was.

"If you want this… if you want me again," Danny managed to croak, "Then… then… you shouldn’t be on the bottom."

"Why not? You were," Myron said. He reached up and stroked Danny's cheek, wishing he had something more to offer this man than simply the use of his body. "What do *you* want, Danny?"

"I don’t know what I want," Danny said, his hips rocking against Myron softly. "But I know certain things… and you aren’t meant to be taken. Just let me rub off against you… please."

"You can do anything you want with me," Myron told him, biting back a groan as Danny arched against him and reaching for the buttons to his fatigues. "Including fuck me through the mattress. Whatever you want, Danny. Let me make this good for *you* this time."

"Can’t fuck you," Danny ground out as Myron freed his cock.

"Will you let me suck you then?" Myron asked, wanting something more intimate than merely rubbing off against each other.

Despite what that act had led to last time, Danny couldn’t help but sob, "Please… please, suck me."

Myron manoeuvred Danny until he was lying on the bed beside him, then slowly moved down between his legs. He made sure to keep his hands away from Danny's ass, not wanting the man to think that this was going to be a repeat of before. Instead, he concentrated on the hard cock in front of him, opening his mouth wide and taking the swollen head inside.

"Sorry…" Danny mumbled, "Sorry to make you do this."

"You're not making me do anything," Myron said, pulling his mouth off Danny's cock to do so. "I *want* to do this. I want to make love with you. I want to suck you until you cum screaming into my mouth. Will you let me?"

"No…" Danny denied. "Don’t say love. It’s just fucking."

"No," Myron said, his voice soft and firm. "Fucking is what I do to men I care nothing for and hope never to see again. My friends, men I care for, I make love to. Please, will you let me make love to you?"

"No!" Danny croaked, pulling away and skittering closer to the headboard. "This was a mistake."

"I see," Myron said, moving back on the bed and bowing his head. He was still having trouble wrapping his mind around the fact that he and Danny were no longer friends. He had ruined that and there was clearly no repairing the damage he had done.

"If there’s one thing I learned from this," Danny mumbled, "Don’t mix emotions with sex. Ya don’t make love to friends."

"Whatever you say, Danny," Myron replied, still studying the blanket. He knew that Danny was just saying that to be kind. He had no illusions of friendship anymore. He would take whatever bone the young man decided to throw him and be grateful for it. How he was going to work with him, day in and day out, was beyond him, though.

"I’m sorry, Sir," Danny said, buttoning up his pants with a shaky hand. He was still hard and had to take a deep breath.

"Nothing to be sorry for, Danny," Myron said. He carefully got up and retrieved his own clothing. "All the mistakes here have been mine. I'll take the floor. We'll can pick up the supplies tomorrow and get the hell out of here."

"You *won’t* take the floor," Danny insisted. No matter what, Myron had too much class to sleep on the floor.

"Well, I'm certainly not having you sleep there," Myron told him. "You've had a rough enough time of it without spending the night on a floor."

"Are you gonna order me, Sir?"

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor," Myron said, evading the question. "I've been bastard enough to you as it is. If you don't want me take the floor, I give you my word as your commanding officer that I won't lay a finger on you tonight. It's up to you."

"Alright then, LT," Danny sighed. "You win." They’d sleep in the same bed, but the moment Myron was out, Danny had every intention of slipping onto the floor.

"I'll trust you to keep your word," Myron said, letting Danny know that he could still read the other man like a book when he chose to.

"Sure, LT," Danny said, shifting uncomfortably, both from Myron’s stare and the stiffness in his pants. "But I’ll take the side closest to the door."

"All right, Percell," Myron relented, knowing there would be no winning that particular argument. Zeke had trained his boys well and they looked after their LT. Even when he didn't deserve it.

<><><><><><>

Danny had been acting morose since that supply run and keeping to himself. At first Zeke thought the boy just needed to work it out in his head by himself, but then he just kept getting drawn deeper into his funk. Myron was just as bad, if not worse. If they weren't in the jungle, Myron stayed in his hootch, refusing Zeke's every offer to socialize. Zeke had thought for a while that he had done something to upset the boy, but he couldn't think of anything he'd done. He'd finally figured out that it had to do with Percell. Myron had started acting like this right after that supply run, too.

Out of the two, he knew damn well Percell would be easier to crack and he had every intention of getting to the bottom of this. So he’d arrange to have Percell sent to his hootch on some pretense. They were showing some film to distract the platoon in the mess hall, so Zeke was sure they wouldn’t be disturbed.

Danny took a deep breath and knocked on the Sarge's door. He knew Zeke could tell something was up. The Sarge was sharp as a tack. Nothing got past him. He'd probably already figured out it had something to do with the supply run he went on with the LT. Now he was going to want to know what went down. Danny wasn't at all sure he could tell him that.

"Come in," Zeke called out.

Like he was walking before a firing squad, Danny entered the hootch, careful to close and latch the door behind him. They didn't need any interruptions for this. He still wasn't sure what he was going to say to Zeke, but he knew he didn't want an audience for it.

"Ya know why you’re here, don’t ya?" Zeke got right to the point.

"I've... got a good idea, Sarge," Danny said.

"I need ya to tell me what happened on that supply run between you and the LT," Zeke said. He knew what Myron had planned, but he didn’t know what had actually happened.

"That's really between me and the Lieutenant, Sir," Danny said, falling back on polite protocol.

"Percell… Danny… Whatever happened is eatin’ you up inside. What affects my men, makes it my business."

"It's... it's private, Zeke," Danny said. "I don't like talkin' about the LT's business. It ain't right."

"And you don’t think I don’t already know most of the LT’s business?"

"No, no I don't think that at all," Danny said. "I know you and the LT are tight. I just... I don't want to get him into any trouble."

Zeke moved closer, standing directly in front of Danny who was still standing at attention. "I know what he was plannin’," Zeke said in a low voice.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Danny stammered, his face flushing hotly under Zeke's steady gaze.

"I know he was plannin’ on fuckin’ ya," Zeke answered bluntly.

Danny didn't say anything. He had never felt so humiliated in his life. Did the LT tell the whole squad what he'd planned? Did they all know that while they were in Saigon, he was getting the fucking of his life by his own Lieutenant?

"Hey now," Zeke said, sensing the boy's embarrassment. "He only told me because I was houndin’ him to take me with him instead."

Danny looked up at Zeke, his face still flaming. "Guess you're glad now he didn't, huh?"

"See, ya gotta tell me what happened," Zeke pressed. "I thought you boys were just gonna a have a little fun."

"Yeah, guess that's all it was to the LT," Danny said. "My own fault for thinkin' it was gonna be somethin' more when it was really just a fuck for him."

"Shit," Zeke muttered. Myron had fucked with the boy’s head. Taking pity on this boy, seeing his shaking form, he said, "Why don’t ya go over and sit on the bed and we’ll talk this over."

"Not much to talk about," Danny said as he walked over and sat down. "He fucked me. I got off on it. End of story."

Zeke moved closer and squatted down in front of the boy, until they were eye level. "Well, it obviously meant more to ya than that. Was it different this time than with the other boys?" Zeke asked gently.

"Sorry to disappoint ya, Sarge, but the LT was the first man I've ever been with," Danny said.

Christ but Myron had dug himself in a hole this time. He’d gone after a virgin. Zeke had had his suspicions, but wasn't sure until now that the worst possible scenario been confirmed. "Did he hurt ya?" Having to ask the question, even knowing Myron would never intentionally hurt a lover. Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding.

"Not really," Danny said. "I mean, it hurt some but I coulda told him to stop. My mama didn't raise no tease, though."

"Of course, you’re not a tease," Zeke reassured the tense young man in front of him. "Just ‘cause ya did it once and maybe didn’t like it, don’t mean ya have to do it again." Maybe he hadn’t enjoyed it, using the experience as some sort of experiment.

"I don't know if I liked it or not," Danny admitted. "I came and all, but my head was so screwed up I could hardly tell up from down. But some of it... some of it I really liked. Like when he sucked me. Oh man, Zeke, the LT's got the sweetest mouth on him you'd ever want to fuck."

Zeke groaned, feeling his cock twitch at that admission. He’d wanted Myron from the first moment he’d seen him and had been chasing him ever since. He'd swear that the limited number of men Myron managed to fuck, were just to rub it in his face. They were always young and muscular. "So what’s the problem then?" Zeke managed to grind out.

"I... I guess I'm just having trouble dealing with it. I didn't know I was just another hole for him to fuck until it was over. I guess I thought we were startin' somethin'. Turns out I was wrong."

"So ya wanted somethin’ more," Zeke repeated, now understanding that the boy’s heart had been stomped on.

"Yeah," Danny replied. "But there's a little more to it than that."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"I'm still real confused about a lot of stuff. I don't know if I ever want to do that again. Be with a man, I mean. And I... I said some really rotten things to the LT. I know I made him feel like shit for what he did. I don't know how much of this he told ya, but he offered to turn himself in to the Colonel. Said he'd make it clear that I wasn't exactly willing, if you know what I mean. I told him I couldn't let him do that, but you can see how upset he was to even say somethin' like that."

"Yeah, I see how upset he woulda been to offer to leave his post," Zeke said carefully, "But he hasn’t told me anything, Danny. And what ya went through is nothin’ ta laugh at either."

"No, Sir," Danny agreed. "But I know he thinks I hate him now. And I don't know how to fix that. I tried to talk to him a couple of times, but he won't let me get near him. Maybe if I wasn't so fucked in the head still, I could figure somethin' out."

"You’re still confused yourself," Zeke emphasized. "Ya need to deal with yourself before ya tackle Myron’s head problems."

"Yeah, you're right, Sarge. Got any bright ideas?"

"Would ya like to find out if ya really like this stuff first of all?"

Danny looked at Zeke. He knew exactly what his sergeant was offering. The only question was, did he want to take him up on it or not.

Zeke moved his hand to rest lightly on Danny’s thigh. "I could show ya the ropes," Zeke continued. "I’d be real gentle and there’d be no strings attached."

"I... I'm not sure, Zeke. Hell, I'm not sure of anything right now. I know I'd like to try, but I don't know if I could go through with it."

"Then we’d stop," Zeke said simply. His hand had started to massage Danny’s thigh and move a little higher. The idea of touching Danny where Myron had touched him not so long ago was exciting.

"Al-alright," Danny said. The feel of Zeke's hand on his thigh was exciting him immensely. He wanted to feel that strong hand higher still, stroking his rapidly hardening organ. He flushed when he realized what he was thinking but one look at Zeke told him the other man had been thinking the same thing.

"Bet you like it long, slow and sweet," Zeke whispered hoarsely, squeezing his hand rhythmically.

"Don't, um, don't know," Danny whispered back. He leaned forward then and brushed his lips against Zeke's. His whole body was thrumming with excitement and it was all he could do not to pull the older man down onto the bed with him.

Zeke let Danny shyly explore his mouth, opening it when Danny became a little more adventurous. When Danny pulled away, breathing heavily, Zeke smiled and said, "Oh, I can tell you’re gonna be so sweet to bed with already."

"You sure you wanna do this, Sarge?" Danny asked, breathlessly. "I know I ain't who ya really want."

"You’re exactly who I want right now," Zeke denied. His body was screaming for the feel of another man under him. And he knew that when played just the right way, Danny would be wonderful. Knowing Myron, the boy would have taken him hard and fast, but Zeke could tell Danny was the type who liked to be fucked long and slow.

"Then what are you doing way over there?" Danny grinned at him and Zeke couldn't help grinning back. It looked like some of the boy's spirit was returning and for that Zeke was grateful. He was definitely going to knock some sense into Myron the next time he saw him, but for right now, he had a new lover to tend to.

"I’m taking off your clothes," Zeke countered with a grin, beginning to unbutton Danny’s shirt.

Danny couldn't hold back his moan when Zeke spread his shirt open and began to play with his nipples. "Zeke... please..." he begged, not wanting to cum in his pants. The older man seemed fascinated with his nipples and with Danny's response to his touch.

"That’s it…" Zeke encouraged, "Say and feel whatever ya want."

"God, Zeke... you're gonna make me cum..." he ground out as Zeke squeezed and tweaked the tender nubs.

"Then cum," Zeke growled, "You’re young. You’ll recover soon enough."

"Zeke!" Danny cried out, then he was cumming in his pants without his cock even being touched. Zeke merely kept up the torment on his nipples, determined to give the boy the orgasm of his life.

Danny slumped forward in exhaustion, his head falling to rest on Zeke’s shoulder. He couldn’t believe he’d just responded like a slut.

"Damn, but you're beautiful when you cum," Zeke said, wrapping his arms around the boy and holding him close. "Made me wish my mouth was on your cock when ya did it so I coulda tasted ya."

Danny shuddered, shifting closer to Zeke. "How can both of ya refuse to be fucked and yet like suckin’ cock?" Danny asked after a few moments.

Zeke chuckled under his breath. "I can't speak for Myron, but for me it's all about control. When I'm givin' head, I'm still the one in control. But when you're face down on the mattress getting your ass reamed, it's a little harder to manage."

"I wouldn’t know that," Danny mumbled. "I wasn’t even fucked like a man."

"He took ya on your back, huh?" Zeke said, understanding a bit more what some of Danny's problem was. "Personally, I prefer it that way. I like to be able to see the man I'm with and I want him to see me. I don't want there to be any doubt about who he's with. I can see why Myron wanted you that way. You're a damn good lookin' man."

"Zeke…" Danny said, blushing and turning his head away. How could this man make his humiliation seem so insignificant in mere seconds and make him want to do it again.

"I can tell you one thing for certain. He never meant to make ya feel like less of a man because of it. Myron just ain't that way. And neither am I. But if you don't want that, then we won't do it. This is about you, Danny. Whatever you say goes."

"I wanted it," Danny confessed in a breathy whisper. "I wanted it so bad. I want it now."

"And you'll have it," Zeke assured him. "But there's lots of ways of doin' this. If ya don't like it on your back, then we'll do it a different way. But first, let's get you out of the rest of these clothes." Zeke made quick work of the remainder of Danny's clothes, then shucked his own. Pushing Danny onto his back, Zeke lay down beside him on the bed.

"Just answer me one thing before we do this…" Danny asked. "Is there somethin’ about me that triggered him?"

"That triggered him how?" Zeke asked, afraid he already knew what Danny was talking about.

"Is there somethin’ about me that makes men wanna fuck me? I must be askin’ for it somehow."

"No, you ain't wearin' no sign," Zeke told him. "Some men are good at spottin' men like us. And you're so damn hot any man with eyes would wanna be with ya."

"Always tried so hard to be a man," Danny mumbled. He’d joined the rodeo at an early age like his old man and chased every skirt in sight. But none of his actions had stopped those traitorous thoughts and desires.

"You are a man. One of the bravest men I've ever known," Zeke said. "Just 'cause you're different don't mean you ain't a man. You still think I'm a man, don't ya?"

"Of course," Danny snorted. He never doubted that. Zeke was everything he aimed to be.

"Then what makes you so different from me? And before you say 'cause you were the one bein' fucked, let me tell ya now that I been there. Lots of times. And just 'cause it ain't my preference don't mean it won't happen again."

"I suppose fucking doesn’t really matter in the end," Danny agreed, starting to learn his lesson. "Just as long as you get off."

"Pretty much. So long as you and the person you're with enjoy it, it don't really matter who does what. I'm real sorry you had to learn this the hard way. I know what that's like, too."

"It’s okay," Danny said, with a weak smile. "I understand now. Men fuck. If you want more, you find a pretty skirt."

"Damn," Zeke muttered under his breath. "That ain't the way it is, Danny. I mean, it *can* be that way but it don't have to be. You can find a man out there to love just as well as you can a woman. I know I plan to. One of these days."

"Don’t lie to me, Zeke," Danny said. "Just fuck me. If men could love each other and make a go of it, you and Myron woulda made it."

"I ain't lyin' to ya, boy," Zeke snapped. "That's one thing I'll never do, Danny. I'll never lie to ya. And I wish to God me and Myron could make a go of it. I love the snarly little bastard so much it hurts sometimes, but some things ain't meant to be. Besides, Myron don't give a rat's ass about me that way. I guess I ain't his type."

"Bullshit," Danny snapped back. "You’re just his fuckin’ type. Why do you think he fucks men who are like you and yet don’t know what in the hell they're doin’? I mean, if I’m any indication of his recent tastes. He wants ya, but he’s too afraid ‘cause of his past. Ya think you’d put two and two together after he’d told you about bein’ literally screwed over on a car hood and his heart broken."

"What?" Zeke gasped, feeling like he'd been punched in the stomach. He had no idea what Danny was talking about but he was damn sure going to find out.

"His first time," Danny clarified. "He musta told ya. He tells ya everthing."

"He never told me about this," Zeke said. "What happened?"

"Shit," Danny hissed. Myron hadn’t told Zeke and here he was opening his big mouth. "It ain’t my place to say anything more."

"Christ! No wonder the boy won't even consider bottoming," Zeke said. "And here I am not even willin' to cut him any slack over it. Danny, don't say nothin' to him about you tellin' me. He's got so much damn pride he'll probably never speak to me again if he knows I found out."

"I won’t say a word," Danny promised, then thought he’d better tell Zeke everything he knew before he ran off and did something stupid. "Do ya wanna know what he told me? ‘Cause I don’t think he’s up for a relationship. He told me he wasn’t capable of it. I don’t want either of ya to get hurt."

"Maybe ya better," Zeke said. And Danny did just that, telling Zeke all about the man who had wooed Myron, then used him and walked away after taking his innocence. No wonder Myron didn't think he was capable of making a commitment to anyone. Zeke knew he'd be damned terrified of ever trying again if that had happened to him.

Danny noticed that after he was done talking, that Zeke’s erection had faded and the other man looked like he was in a foul mood. Danny moved to get off the cot and leave his Sergeant to his private thoughts. He didn’t want Danny in the first place and a pity fuck was more than he could handle right now.

"Where ya goin'?" Zeke asked, grabbing his arm to stop him from getting off the bed.

"You’re not in the mood, Sarge," Danny said. "I doubt ya ever were. I’m just gonna go have a cold shower and go back to the barracks."

"No," Zeke said softly. "This, between us, is two friends bein' there for each other. And right now, I really need a friend. It ain't no secret that I hate the thought of anybody hurtin' him. But that's not for dwellin' on now. Now, is for us. You and me. If you still wanna, that is."

If Zeke wanted to relieve some stress, then who was Danny to judge. "Alright. Move over so I can lie down and you can fuck me."

"It's not gonna be like that," Zeke said. "This is about you. For you to find out what ya want, what ya like, without any pressure. I ain't gonna just fuck ya, boy. That ain't the kind of man I am."

"I’ve been fucked and I’ve been sucked, what else is there?" Danny asked.

"And you've cum just from my hands on your body," Zeke reminded him. "Don't ya wanna know what else I can make ya feel?"

"Yes, Sir," Danny whispered, giving in oh so easily to temptation.

"Let me make ya feel good, Danny," Zeke said. "We don't have to do much. Just let me show you how good it can be." Zeke leaned forward and covered Danny's mouth with his own. He pushed his tongue past unresisting lips and stroked the warm cavern of Danny's mouth.

"Whatever ya want," Danny said.

Zeke decided the time for talking was over. He brought his hands up to Danny's nipples, knowing the response he would get. The boy wouldn't be able to keep from getting aroused. Zeke rubbed his own awakening organ against Danny's leg as he rolled the tender nubs between his fingers and quieted Danny's screams of pleasure with his mouth.

Danny was bigger than he usually liked his lovers, but that didn’t stop the pleasure that surged through him at having the boy under him. He continued to kiss him, tweaking his nipples, enjoying the way Danny arched into his touch.

Both of them were hard again and Zeke decided to do a little exploring. Releasing one of Danny's nipples, he placed his mouth over it and began to gently suck and bite. Luckily for him, Percell had the presence of mind to muffle his cries and bit down on his fist to keep from letting the whole base know what was going on.

Danny was making begging noises, forcing himself to bite into his hand, not caring that he was tasting blood. Zeke had began to suck his nipples, leaving him hard and arching again in minutes, but then that dark head began to move lower.

Danny watched, spellbound, as Zeke nipped his way lower. He gasped when Zeke drove his tongue into his bellybutton, then sucked hard. Then Zeke's head was moving lower still and Danny held his breath as Zeke bypassed his erection and settled in on his balls instead.

"Nooo…" Danny managed to croak out. He wanted to feel that mouth on his cock. He needed it.

"Easy, boy," Zeke said. "I got something special in mind for ya." With that, Zeke lowered his head and gently sucked one of Danny's balls into his mouth. He ran his tongue around it, suckling carefully, and was gratified when Danny nearly arched off the bed.

It had never been like this with a woman. Never this intense or satisfying. Even Myron’s touch paled in comparison to the things Zeke was doing to him. Danny bit his hand harder and spread his legs wantonly for Zeke. He wanted more. He didn't care what Zeke gave him as long as he kept touching him like this. He was close to cumming again and knew all Zeke had to do was *touch* his cock and he'd go off.

Then Zeke was pulling away and Danny turned wounded eyes on the older man. Had he done something wrong? "Relax," Zeke soothed. "I’m gonna touch you again, but not till ya calm down a bit."

"Oh fuck, Zeke," Danny gasped, panting for breath. "I don't know how much more of this I can take. My cock feels like it's gonna burst."

"Then tell me what ya want," urged Zeke, attempting to calm himself, too.

"Suck me. Please, Zeke, suck me," Danny begged. He wanted to feel Zeke's mouth on his cock, the way he'd felt it on the rest of his body. He wanted that. Wanted to cum down his platoon sergeant's throat, knowing he was filling the man up with his cum.

"Since ya asked so nicely," Zeke answered with a smile, "I think I might be able to oblige."

Danny moaned as Zeke took the head of his cock into his mouth. He could feel Zeke's limber tongue dancing around the head as he slowly sucked more of him inside. It was all Danny could do not to thrust up, burying himself as deep into Zeke as he could get.

"Do it now," Danny croaked. "Do it now before you take your mouth away."

Zeke knew what Danny was thinking, but that was not going to happen this time. The boy needed to learn that it didn't have to be about fucking at all. It could simply be about giving pleasure. Bringing his hand down, Zeke cradled his balls, rolling them gently in his hand as he sucked hard on Danny's cock.

For a moment he was confused why Zeke wasn’t going to finger fuck him now, but then the suction increased and he didn’t care. If Zeke wanted to fuck him when he wasn’t hard, then he was willing to pay that price for this pleasure. He groaned deep from his chest and savoured the image of that dark head bobbing over his groin.

Zeke opened his mouth wide and took Danny down as far as he could. He wanted the boy to remember this for a long, long time. He gently squeezed the balls in his hand as he sucked. That was all it took to send Danny over the edge and Zeke had to pull back some as the boy began to cum in his mouth.

Danny arched off the bed and bit hard into the flesh of his hand to muffle the scream that was wrenched from him. It felt like his soul was being sucked out of his dick. For a moment his body went completely rigid as he came and then he collapsed back onto the cot.

Zeke took his time, suckling the softening flesh a bit longer before letting it slide from his mouth. He looked up at Danny, licking his lips as he did so and couldn't suppress the wolfish grin that came to his face. His lover was beyond spent and that was exactly what Zeke had been hoping to achieve.

"Help me roll over," Danny mumbled. He’d give what he could, even if he wouldn’t overly enjoy it.

"Not a chance," Zeke said. "You just lay there, lover. I got this under control." Moving up, Zeke lay down on top of Danny, aligning his hard cock with Danny's spent one. Then Zeke began to move, rubbing against the other man. He knew it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge. Sucking Danny off had made him hotter than hell.

"But, you’re hard," Danny groaned, unintentionally grinding against Zeke as well.

"I know and I'm gonna get off just like this," Zeke told him, grinding against him harder. "Damn, boy, you feel so fuckin' good like this."

"Ya like me under you," Danny grunted.

"Hell yeah," Zeke panted, thrusting faster.

"Then let me turn over and make it even better for ya."

"Don't think I could stand it if ya made it any better for me," Zeke said. He was not going to fuck the boy. No matter how much he pushed. He needed to learn there was more than one way for men to pleasure each other. Damn Myron anyway for screwing with the kid's head like this.

"I can’t… can’t just lie here," Danny grunted, opening his legs wider.

"Damn, Danny, you feel so good. I ain't gonna last much longer. Got too worked up suckin' you off," Zeke panted. He saw Danny open his mouth to protest further and did the only thing he could. He quickly covered the younger man's mouth with his own and thrust his tongue inside.

Danny grunted again, this time in surprise, but opened his mouth to welcome Zeke’s tongue. It felt so good to have Zeke moving over him, that if he hadn’t already cum twice, he knew he would have been achingly hard.

Zeke pulled back slightly and stared down into wide blue eyes. Hoping he wasn't making a mistake he whispered, "Do ya like the way ya taste?"

"Yes…" Danny gasped. "But I wanna taste you."

"Damn," Zeke said. "Are ya sure? You ain't gotta do this. Not ever if ya don't want to. I'm about ready to cum as it is."

"Yeah, I’m sure," Danny nodded enthusiastically. If Zeke wouldn’t fuck him, then he could give him this. "Myron let me taste him."

"Myron let you taste him how?" Zeke asked as he moved off the man.

"He put some on his fingers and made me suck it off."

"He *made* you suck it off?" Zeke didn't like the sound of that at all. Percell was a bit... malleable and he hated to think that Myron had taken advantage of the boy worse than he thought.

"He just wanted me to try it," Danny said, shrugging his shoulders. "He asked if I wanted to suck him off and I wasn’t sure… so instead he did that."

"And what do ya want now?" Zeke asked in relief.

"Now I want the real thing," Danny said, looking at Zeke with unsure eyes.

"If ya want to try it out on me, that's fine," Zeke said, wanting to give Danny the chance to see if he liked it without any real pressure. This wasn't something you could start and then stop in the middle of out here without taking a chance on getting seriously hurt. At least with him, if Danny didn't like it, Zeke wouldn't pressure him to finish.

"Please… let me have this?" Danny decided to play on Zeke’s seeming weakness to give his lovers what they wanted.

"Anything you want, Danny," Zeke murmured as he laid down on his back beside him. He knew he wasn't strong enough to withstand the pleading in those blue eyes so he didn't even bother to try.

Danny shifted around and bent over until he was leaning over Zeke’s cock. With a little hesitation he started with a careful lick on the very tip, licking off a bead of salty fluid.

Zeke shuddered at the delicate touch and gripped the sheets tightly. He started running through drills in his head, anything to keep from grabbing that beautiful head and forcing it down on his engorged organ. As that tantalizing tongue snaked out to lap at him again, Zeke couldn't help but groan. Danny was surely going to kill him if he kept this up.

"Tastes… different," Danny muttered, now becoming bolder and licking Zeke’s cock from the head down to its base. "But, not bad."

"Oh fuck!" Zeke cried out as that tongue blazed a trail down the length of him. He wanted to thrust. He wanted to cry. He wanted to beg Danny to please just suck him already. Instead of doing any of that, he gripped the sheets tighter and let the boy explore.

Soon enough Zeke’s patience was rewarded as Danny sucked the head of his cock into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the slit. The blatant gasp this elicited from Zeke was enough to make him repeat the action and suck a little harder.

"Danny... Danny... please..." Zeke begged, unable to stop himself this time. "I'm gonna cum... please... make me cum..."

Danny decided to follow Zeke’s earlier technique and took more of the cock into his mouth, but stopped when he started to gag. He moved his head up and down over the shaft, being very careful of his teeth.

All Zeke needed was a little bit more to push him over the edge. Looking down, he watched as Danny's head moved up and down over his groin. The sight of the young man sucking him was all Zeke needed. With a cry, he started to cum, flooding Danny's mouth with bitter fluid.

The shock of Zeke’s cum filling his mouth made Danny want to spit it out, but instead he made himself swallow, just as Zeke and Myron had done to him. If they could do it, so could he.

Zeke felt Danny swallow around his cock. He reached down, running his hand over Danny's face, touching where the boy’s mouth held him. He wanted to pull him up into his arms and kiss him until he couldn't breathe anymore. Letting him go was going to be one of the hardest things Zeke had ever had to do. But that was for later. Right now, Percell was his and Zeke planned to make the most of it.

Danny collapsed from exhaustion, his head resting on Zeke’s thigh. "Was it okay?" he croaked.

"C'mere, lover," Zeke said, his own voice hoarse. He waited until Percell had crawled up next to him, then hugged him tight. "It was a hell of a lot better than okay. I had to keep runnin' drills through my head to keep from cummin' the first time ya touched me."

"You were just worked up, that’s all. Coulda been with anyone," Danny denying he had that effect on the other man.

"No, it couldn't have. I been to my share of boom-boom bars. I been sucked off by more people than you'd think. Some of them professionals at it. None of 'em made me as hot for it as you did."

"Then it must be the thrill of takin’ a cherry," Danny mused. "Sure as hell turned Myron on with that."

"You really wanna know what it was?" Zeke asked, wondering if the spectre of Myron's fuck-up would ever fade away.

"Nah, ya don’t need to tell me," Danny said. He didn’t want this moment to be ruined by any false declarations. "As long as you’re happy, I’m happy."

"I am happy and that's because of you," Zeke told him. "And what it really was, was a friend touching me with honest affection and caring. No lies. No bullshit. Just two friends sharing pleasure. That's what did it for me the most."

"Zeke…" Danny said, letting loose a breath. He closed his eyes and turned his head, rubbing his cheek against Zeke’s skin.

"What is it? You can tell me anything and I swear to ya it won't go beyond these four walls."

"Just wanted to say thanks," Danny admitted. "Between friends is nice. But… maybe I want more. Even though I’m deluding myself… it’s still a nice dream."

"You can have more," Zeke said. "I know ya can. You just gotta find the right man. I wish... I wish I could be that man for ya, but I don't think I could. I know it's not everything you want. And I know it'll have to end sometime, when you do find the right man. But for now, I'd like to be what I can for ya. If you want me, that is..."

"This was nice," Danny said. "Better than with a woman… somehow more right. If ya know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean," Zeke said. "Marrying my wife was the biggest mistake of my life. The only good that came out of it was my little girl."

"Even if we’re just friends… I’d like to do this again," Danny hedged. "This helped me realize somethin’. I owe Myron an apology. I was expecting somethin' he never really offered. I just was so blown over that he offered me affection that… that I blew it outta proportion. I wasn’t in love with him and I knew he wasn’t in love with me."

"I'd like that, too. And I wouldn't worry about Myron too much," Zeke said, thinking their illustrious LT deserved a punch in the face more than he did an apology at this point.

"I know he loves you, Sarge," Danny offered. "I was just a substitute."

"He don't love me, Danny," Zeke said, a bit sadly. "I'm not sure Myron loves anybody. His old man did that to him. And his mother didn't help it any. You may have been a substitute, but you weren't a substitute for me."

"Then who if not you, Sarge?" Danny asked seriously.

"You got me, Danny. But any time I showed any interest in him, he's turned away."

"He’s just afraid," Danny insisted. "He even told me you two weren’t compatible, but the only thing he said when I asked why was that you wouldn’t let him fuck you."

"You really think he's that hung up on what that bastard did to him?" Zeke asked. Could that really be it? Could it just be that Myron *couldn't* bottom?

"He did say he was in love with the guy… and to have him fuck you like that and then laugh in your face afterwards…"

"Wish I could get my hands on the jerk," Zeke said. "I'd love to spend just five minutes alone with him."

"Yeah, between his father and that asshole, Myron is pretty messed up. I don’t even think he realized he was doin’ to me the same thing that guy did to him… I mean, not exactly the same thing… but…"

"Was he rough on ya?" Zeke asked. From what Percell had said that bastard had taken delight in being rough on a virginal Myron. He didn't think the same had happened to Danny, but he had to be sure.

"No, he wasn’t rough. It was more the wining and dining that reminded me of what Myron told me. Of course…" Danny chuckled, "I was kinda sloshed at the time, so I could be imagining it."

"Oh, I doubt that," Zeke chuckled. "Myron likes to wine and dine his dates. And you were definitely his date that night."

"You two go out for dinner all the time, don’t ya?" Danny said, hinting not so subtly.

"Yeah, we share a meal now and then. Just friends, though. Mostly on days when they're servin' pork in the mess."

"Sounds like you’re datin' on a regular basis to me…"

"Don't I wish," Zeke said. "I'd give damn near anything to have a real chance with him."

"You’re already practically married," Danny snorted. "Attached at the hip with no fringe benefits… oh wait, that *does* sound like marriage. Myron’s your ol’ ball and chain."

"Very funny," Zeke said, though his smile showed how much he'd like that to really be true. He was definitely going to have a talk with Myron. If nothing else, he needed to talk about what had happened with Danny. Maybe, if he was really lucky, he could find a way to get Myron to take a chance on him.

"Guess I’d better get dressed and outta here before the guys think ya ripped me a new one," Danny sighed, stretching out and rubbing against Zeke just because he could.

"You ain't gotta," Zeke said. "We could stay like this for a bit longer. I know we're takin' a chance, but the only one who comes by is Myron and he ain't steppin' foot outta his hootch these days."

"He’s sure a moody bastard when he wants to be," Danny complained, moving closer to Zeke.

"You can say that again," Zeke grinned. "But I don't think it's moodiness this time. He's... I don't know... ashamed of himself or scared or somethin'. I been tryin' ta get him ta talk to me since you two came back. Ain't had much luck."

"Then I suggest ya try a tried and true army manoeuvre," Danny suggest with a wicked grin.

"And just what might that be?" Zeke asked.

"Ambush him."

<><><><><><>

Myron was sitting on his bunk, thumbing through the pages of a book. McKay was out doing God knew what and Myron was glad. He didn't want to talk and actively ignoring McKay took more energy than he wanted to put into it. He wished he could quiet his mind enough to read, but all he could think of was Danny Percell and how badly he'd screwed up. And now, it seemed that Zeke had taken quite an interest in the younger man.

It was subtle as to not attract undue attention, but Zeke was finding excuses to get Percell alone with him and both men looked… happier… more satisfied. It just wasn’t fair. But Myron knew he only had himself to blame. He'd blown any chance he had of even friendship with Percell. And he just couldn't bring himself to submit to Zeke the way he knew the older man wanted him to. It still hurt, however, to know they were together when he was so intensely alone.

He was pulled out of his sulk by a knock on the door. "Unless it’s important, go away," he shouted out.

The knock came again and Myron angrily threw the book aside and stormed to the door. Jerking the door open, he was surprised to find Zeke on the other side. He would have thought the man was spending what little down time they had with Percell.

"If ya make that face too long, it’ll stay that way," Zeke commented, brushing past Myron into the hootch.

"Did you need something, Sergeant?" Myron asked, ignoring the barb and trying to keep some distance between them. A thought occurred to him suddenly and he swallowed hard. What if Percell told Zeke about how Myron used him?

"Yeah, I need for ya to shut and lock that door, then come over here."

Myron stiffened and thought about arguing, but unless he wanted the whole camp to know what was going on he didn't have much choice other than to do what Zeke had said. Reluctantly he closed the door and locked it, then turned to face his Sergeant.

"I should knock your block off right here and now," Zeke said smoothly.

"Go ahead," Myron said quietly. He knew he deserved it. Hell, he deserved worse than that, but he didn't think Zeke was the kind of man to give him the beating his actions truly warranted. Instead, his platoon sergeant would probably settle with punching him out. Myron wondered just how many friendships his single act of stupidity was going to end up costing him.

"I said should… that don’t mean I’m gonna," Zeke said. For one he didn’t want to end up in Leavenworth and secondly, he wanted answers more than anything else. "So then I suppose ya know why I’m here?"

"I figure it has something to do with Dan... with Percell," Myron said, standing his ground.

"It has everything to do with Danny," Zeke said, his voice rising. "What in the hell were ya thinkin’?"

"I think it's pretty obvious that I wasn't," Myron replied. "I swear I never meant to hurt him. I never meant to make him feel... used. But that doesn't change the fact that I did, does it?"

"No, it don’t change what happened. But more importantly, it’s affecting ya in strange ways."

"Aren't you surprised it's affecting me at all?" Myron asked. His hands were balled into fists at his side as he fought back the urge to turn tail and run from this as he'd been doing since the whole thing happened.

"You’re not a monster," Zeke said surprisingly softly.

"Are you sure about that? Look what I did to Da... Percell. He trusted me and I used that trust to fuck him over."

"Not fuck him over… just fuck him. The boy has issues himself and it wasn’t all you. It was… a misunderstanding. Happens when ya don’t talk before ya fuck."

"I thought it was just... you know... between friends," Myron said, grasping onto the slim chance that he hadn't lost Zeke, too. "I thought he understood. God, I'm such a bastard."

"Yeah, I won’t deny that you were a bastard that night," Zeke sighed. "But people make mistakes and Danny has forgiven ya."

"Not likely," Myron snorted. There was no way in hell Percell was ever going to forgive him for that night. None. He'd burned that bridge behind him without even realizing it. The best he could ever hope for was the uneasy truce between them.

"Callin’ me a liar to my face, LT?" Zeke said in a deep even tone. God, the boy was thick as a brick sometimes.

"Yes, if you think Percell's ever going to feel anything more for me than hate. You forgive people, Zeke. It's in your nature. Whether they're deserving of that forgiveness or not. Other people, they just aren't like that."

"Danny’s a good boy," Zeke insisted. "He’s got a big heart and he *has* forgiven you!"

"Percell's a fine man," Myron said quickly. "I wasn't implying that he's not. And he does have a big heart. I should know, I managed to stomp the hell out of it for him."

"To be fair to you… if it hadn’t been you, it woulda been someone else. He was ripe for the pickin’. He was confused and latched onta your affection, makin’ more outta of it than it ever was meant to be."

"Don't try to sugarcoat it," Myron snapped. "I seduced one of my own men. A virgin, no less. I told him all those things any one of us out here would give our right arm to hear from another human being. Then I fucked him."

"It’s nothin’ ya haven’t done before," Zeke pointed out.

"It was never one of my own men before," Myron said, his voice growing steadily softer as the enormity of his actions slammed into him once more. "And it was never with a man who didn't understand exactly what he was getting into. I don't go around... hurting people. Not intentionally."

"See…" Zeke said, happy the reverse psychology had worked and that Myron was finally defending himself. "It was a one time mistake. Ya didn’t kill ‘im and despite what he said that night, ya didn’t break his heart."

"Maybe not," Myron relented. "But I did break his trust. I'm not quite sure which is worse."

"So you’re just gonna sit around and mope about it forever then? Or are ya gonna move on?"

"I'm not moping," Myron said, the iciness back in his voice in an instant. "And just what is your sudden interest in Percell, Sergeant?"

"You tell me what I'm supposed to do? Ya don't show any real interest in me and then the boy you fucked comes to me and cries on my shoulder? He was so fuckin' needy and I wasn't gonna deny him a little comfort."

"You fucking bastard! Any time I have shown any interest in you, you back down. You're so damn scared of getting fucked that you won't take the chance. Yeah, I fucked Percell, but I didn't mean to hurt the kid. I thought he knew it was just fooling around. Do you actually think I'd treat him like that? Like he was some kind of throw away? I know all about how that feels and I *never* meant to do that to him."

Zeke took one look at the mixture of pain, anger and fear on Myron's face and immediately backed down. "Hey now, I know you wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. I just think we've been dancin' around each other too long and Percell got caught in the crossfire."

"Yeah," Myron said, running a hand through his hair and trying to calm his own runaway emotions. "I swear I never meant to hurt him. I never meant to treat him like that. Guess I deserved what I got after all, if I'm bastard enough to do that to Percell. Maybe you're right to stay the hell away from me, Zeke. I sure didn't do Percell any favours when I took advantage of him."

"Don’t be stupid, Myron," Zeke chided. "Percell’s a strong man. He willingly gave what ya took. Problem is you're both just a couple of messed up boys not knowin’ what’s a real relationship."

Myron's head shot up at Zeke's words. "So now, I'm just some green kid, huh? So what happens now, you bend me over and show me what a *real relationship* is like?"

"Maybe it’d do ya some good," Zeke snapped back. "And maybe I’d be willin' to do almost anything to tie ya to me."

"I don't think so, Sergeant," Myron hissed, soft and deadly. There was no way he was letting this man fuck him. He'd done that once before with another man he'd trusted and the bastard had only been using him. He'd vowed then and there that he'd never let it happen again. He wasn't about to start with Zeke. "I think our conversation is over."

"This is so not over, boy," Zeke said just as deadly. Myron was *not* going to walk away from him. He moved forward swiftly and latched his hand onto Myron’s shoulder, stopping his companion from going anywhere.

"I think you're forgetting yourself, Sergeant," Myron said, using his best Lieutenant's voice. He had to get out of here before he did something they would both live to regret. "Now get out of my way."

"Nuh huh," Zeke growled back and tightening his grip. "I ain't gonna let ya run away from this. And you’re forgettin' you don’t have the upper hand here."

Without warning, Myron shoved Zeke hard. The bigger man nearly lost his grip, but he tightened his hand and pulled Myron down with him. Soon, they were wrestling on the floor, both fighting for dominance as the situation spiralled out of control.

The thought that he shouldn't be fighting with Zeke, of all people, ran through Myron's head but he ignored it. If his platoon sergeant wanted to see what he was made of, then Myron was more than willing to show him. And if the big man thought he was going to fuck him, then he had better get over it real damn fast.

Both men were so angry they were seeing red, but neither could bring himself to throw the first punch. What could have been a serious and deadly fight, had now had degenerated to a rough wresting match. They were rolling around on the floor, grabbing at each other’s clothes and attempting to pin their opponent.

Suddenly nearly two hundred pounds came to rest solidly on Myron's chest, driving the air from his lungs. Zeke took advantage of his opponent's momentary loss of breath and hastily pinned Myron's hands above his head. Now, Zeke found himself sitting on top of his CO, staring down into the angriest brown eyes he'd ever seen.

Myron was stunned. He was still struggling to take in a breath and Zeke's not inconsiderable weight wasn't helping matters any. He knew he could throw the man off if he truly wanted to, but he'd have to hurt him to do it, possibly injuring him badly. Myron decided he'd rather take whatever punishment Zeke decided to mete out than take a chance on doing his platoon sergeant serious harm. But that didn't mean he had to be graceful about it.

Zeke leaned over then, his face hovering over Myron’s. He just stared at Myron for a moment, taking in everything and whatever he saw seemed to push him to some sort of decision. Zeke leaned closer and ran his tongue from Myron’s chin, along his jaw to stop at his ear. He licked away the sweat gathered there and licked his lips. "Don’t tell me you’re givin’ up already, boy," Zeke whispered huskily in Myron’s ear.

A shudder ran through Myron at the feel of Zeke's tongue on his skin. He felt a lessening of the pressure on his wrists and hoped like hell he wasn't about to make the biggest mistake of his life. Tightening up, he rolled hard to the left, toppling Zeke and rolling quickly on top of him. It was over in an instant and now Zeke was the one flat on the floor with Myron looming above him.

"Are ya gonna show me who’s in charge?" Zeke asked, his eyes laughing.

"Do you want that?" Myron asked, wanting to make sure. He wasn't about to risk his friendship with Zeke over a pissing contest gone too far.

"If it means keepin’ ya, then it’s a small price to pay," Zeke answered seriously.

"I'm not gonna do this if it's gonna cost me another friend, Zeke," Myron said. "I already lost Percell, I can't lose you, too."

"This ain’t gonna push me away, Myron," Zeke said, moving his arms around to rest on Myron’s lower back. "This’ll just bring us closer."

"Zeke... I'm not... capable... of having a real relationship," Myron admitted, his voice breaking. "I don't know how. All I seem to be able to do is take. Are you sure you're prepared for that?"

"I’m prepared to take anything you can give me," Zeke admitted, his hands having moved down to settle on Myron’s ass.

"I want you... I want you so much... but what about Percell?" Myron had to ask. He'd caused the boy so much pain already, he wasn't about to make it any worse.

"We both agreed that what we had was no strings attached," Zeke said. "Besides, I got somethin’ planned for him that I’ve been workin’ on for awhile."

"Alright," Myron said. He stared down at Zeke, then slowly leaned forward. The first brush of their lips together was electric and Myron couldn't stop a soft moan from escaping. He'd wanted this man since the day he'd first laid eyes on him. Never, in his wildest dreams, did he think he would have him.

Zeke tightened his grip on Myron, pulling him closer and opening his mouth wider at the same time. It felt wonderful to finally be able to kiss and hold him. He didn’t care if they were on the floor or not. Comfort was not important right now… the only thing in his mind was the feel of Myron.

Somehow they managed to get out of their clothes without Myron moving off of Zeke. He never wanted to move off of Zeke. He wanted to stay right where he was and kiss this man until they both passed out.

"How do ya wanna do this?" Zeke managed to gasp out when they finally broke apart.

"Can we do it like this?" Myron asked. "I wanna see you. Want to know that this time it's really you I'm with."

"Yeah… we can do that… sounds great," Zeke gushed out, then all of a sudden added, "Ya think about me like this?"

"I think about you like this. I think about you bent over my desk. I think about you in the middle of the jungle. I've thought about you since the moment we met," Myron confessed as he moved steadily downward until he was between Zeke's spread thighs.

"Such nasty words from such a sweet mouth ain’t natural," Zeke groaned.

"You haven't begun to hear nasty yet," Myron replied as he let his hands wander down to Zeke's groin. He lovingly rolled the tense balls, then slid his hand down farther until he was teasing Zeke's hole. "Nasty is telling you that I've been dying to slide my cock inside this tight, hot hole of yours. Nasty is telling you how much I want to taste your cum. Nasty is all the things I plan on doing to you so that by the time you leave here you can't even walk straight."

"Ahhh… fuck…" Zeke groaned. He loved the sound of Myron’s voice… he could listen to it for hours, but when he said things like that, it threw Zeke’s mind completely out of whack.

"Oh yeah, I plan on doing that," Myron whispered hotly as he slowly slid one finger inside. "I plan on doing that long and slow until you're begging me to let you cum."

"Ya little shit…" Zeke ground out, lifting his hips to give Myron more room.

"You say that now, but wait till I'm inside you. You won't be calling me little then." Myron added a second finger, slowly loosening Zeke's tight hole. It had obviously been a very long time since Zeke had let someone do this. He was as tight as Danny had been that first time.

"At least use somethin’ to slick me up," Zeke muttered, the pain beginning to outweigh the pleasure.

Myron carefully pulled his fingers free and leaned back until he could reach his bedside table. He pulled out a jar of vaseline and turned back to Zeke. "If you want me to stop, all you have to do is say so," he told him.

"There’s no doubt in my mind," Zeke assured his friend and pulled his legs back to expose himself.

"Promise me you'll tell me if I hurt you," Myron said. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Zeke in this. He was fairly certain he was in love with the man. It would kill him if he ended up hurting him.

"I will, I promise," he said, glad to see that Myron was a cautious lover, but wanting him more than anything else, even if it meant a little pain.

Myron slipped a third finger inside Zeke and heard him grunt at the intrusion. His cock was hard and aching but he had to make sure Zeke was ready for this. Patiently, he lubed and stretched the tender hole in preparation for what was to come. "How long has it been since you've done this?" Myron asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Don’t matter," Zeke grunted.

"Zeke... tell me," Myron said. He pushed his fingers in deep as he said it, raking them over Zeke's prostate.

"Years…" Zeke gasped, "Not since I was a private."

"Why so long?" Myron asked. He was trying to distract himself to keep from cumming just from the feel of Zeke's body around his fingers. The best way he knew to do that was to talk.

"Didn’t like it much," Zeke said, finding it hard to talk.

"Are you liking it now?"

"Yeah… and I’d like it more if you’d get on with it."

"All right," Myron laughed. He pulled his hand free and covered his cock with the slick substance. Sitting up on his knees, he positioned himself and slowly began to push in. He could feel Zeke's body trying to fight him, but he kept up the steady pressure as he eased his way inside.

"Don’t know why I fought this for so long," Zeke hissed.

"Neither do I," Myron said, pushing in a bit more. He could feel Zeke's body rippling around him as he slid further and further inside. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by fire, it was so hot.

"Do it, Myron. Fuck me."

With a groan Myron pushed forward hard, sinking inside his lover completely. He held still for a moment, savouring the feel of being encased in Zeke's body, then he began to move. Small movements at first, wanting to give Zeke a chance to get used to it. It had been years for the other man and Myron didn't want to rush this. His rhythm soon picked up, though, as his body made its own demands.

Zeke threw back his head and his hands shot out, encasing Myron’s hips in his large palms. It wasn’t to guide or to control, but only to feel him. Myron began to pump faster, Zeke's hands on his ass spurring him on. He was plunging into his lover on every thrust and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came. He reached for Zeke's cock, wanting to take his lover with him and was relieved to find it hard and leaking.

Myron only had to pump Zeke three times before the other man was coming. They had been dancing around each other too long to possibly draw this out, instead the tide had washed over Zeke before he could hold back.

"Shit," Zeke groaned as his body erupted. Myron was slamming into him now as hard as he could. He could feel Zeke's body convulsing around him as he pumped the other man to completion. Then Myron, too, was cumming, spilling his seed deep inside Zeke's body.

Myron collapsed onto Zeke’s chest, his full weight falling onto the other man. Zeke wrapped his arms around him, crushing Myron and kissing the top of his head. In this moment, they were complete and together in everything, even their breathing matched.

"I love you," Myron whispered, unable to stop the admission from slipping past his lips. He only prayed Zeke had not heard him. Loving people meant losing them and he wasn't ready to lose Zeke yet.

Zeke’s breath hitched when he heard Myron’s admission. "Ah, baby. I love ya more than my own life."

Myron squeezed his eyes shut when he felt the tears threaten to fall. Didn't Zeke know he wasn't supposed to say things like that? Didn't he realize what could happen just because he said that simple phrase? "Don't say that, Zeke," Myron warned him.

"That I love ya? Or that I’d be willin’ to die for ya? You should already know both."

"I do," Myron said. He could feel the hot tears leaking out from around his eyes and was powerless to stop them. "But I can't lose you. It would kill me. So just... don't say that... okay?"

"I won’t if it upsets ya," Zeke promised. "But ya do realize that now that I have ya, I’m never lettin’ ya go?"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. Nobody wants me for long. I learned that early in life. But I'll cherish every moment we do have together."

"We’d better get one thing straight right now, Myron."

"What's that?" Myron asked. He raised up so he could look at Zeke. He knew his lover would see the redness in his eyes, but he knew that Zeke probably already suspected it.

"I don’t want ya talkin’ bad about yourself anymore. Ya say no one wants ya for long, but I’ve stuck by ya, haven’t I? Hell, Danny even called ya my ol’ ball and chain."

At the mention of Danny's name, Myron looked away. No matter what else might have come of it, being reminded of what he screwed up still hurt. "No guarantees," Myron said. "I've got self-deprecating behaviour down to a science."

"Well, I don’t care what comes outta your mouth… I ain’t ever gonna give up on us. I’ll ignore ya if I have to and if I have to, I'll take more desperate means," Zeke said, running his hands over Myron’s back.

"And what desperate means might those be?" Myron asked, shivering at the feel of Zeke's hand on him so intimately.

"Keep tellin’ ya how I feel… tell ya the truth you don’t seem to see. And if that don’t work I can always tie ya to my bed until you agree with me."

"Ohhh... kinky, Sergeant," Myron laughed. It came out a bit forced, but Zeke ignored that.

"I’m looking forward to more fun and games," Zeke leered.

"So am I. Only next time... how about we switch positions?"

"What?!" Zeke whispered in shock.

"You heard me," Myron said softly. He was looking anywhere but at Zeke, as if meeting the man's eyes would be too much on top of everything else.

"I don’t wanna force ya into anything," Zeke said. "I’d be perfectly happy to bottom for ya."

"That's not the way it's gonna be," Myron said. "How long do you think we'd last if all I ever did was take. There's got to be some give from me or we might as well chalk this up to a one time thing and go our separate ways."

"Don’t ever say that!" Zeke hissed. "I ain't lettin’ sex get between what I feel for ya."

"Then the next time it's my turn," Myron said. He brought his eyes up to meet Zeke's then. The fear was there, plain as day, but so was the determination. Myron was not going to use Zeke as he'd used so many other men in his life.

"Alright, alright," Zeke attempted to pacify his new lover. "But we’re gonna wait for that until we get a pass inta Saigon. I won’t take ya on the floor."

Myron blinked at him and looked around. Only then did he realize that they were indeed on the floor. He had taken Zeke on the floor of his hootch, not even bothering with the bed. His face flushed hotly as he stammered an apology. "I-I'm sorry. I... It shouldn't have been like this."

"Hey, now. I consider it a compliment that ya couldn’t wait. It’s not like I woulda let ya move even if you’d tried. You were so hot looming over me like that."

"You deserve better than to be taken on a dirty floor," Myron said, angry with himself for treating Zeke so shabbily.

"It’s called passion, Myron," Zeke chided. "Bein’ caught up in the moment… or some shit like that."

Myron didn't say anything, not wanting to argue with Zeke right now. He did, however, move off the other man. He caught Zeke's wince when he pulled his softened penis free and frowned. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Zeke grunted. "It’s just been awhile… that’s all."

"Can I ask you something?" Myron asked, holding out his hand to help his sergeant sit up.

"Course ya can."

"You said before that the last time you did this you didn't like it much," Myron began slowly. "Why not?"

"Had to give up control and I didn’t like that much," Zeke shrugged, sorting out the pile of jumbled clothes discarded in haste.

"So why'd you do it?"

"I was a fresh grunt in the army and when someone tells ya that’s the way things are… well, let’s say I was stupid enough to believe him."

"Why did you let me, then?"

"Cause it’s different with you. What’s a little pride when ya don’t have someone to love?" Zeke said, looking Myron straight in the eye.

Myron turned away and began to dress. He wasn't sure what to say to that. It hurt to know that their loving had cost Zeke a piece of his pride, but there was nothing to be done for it now. Myron only hoped that when it was his turn to submit, it helped to ease the sting of this for Zeke.

"There's one more thing we gotta get straight, LT," Zeke said, straightening out his fatigues.

"What's that?" Myron asked.

"There’s gonna be no one else. Ya understand me? No more boys."

"No one but you. Yeah, I understand," Myron replied. "Does, um... that is... does the same apply to you?"

"Yeah, that applies to me, too," Zeke answered with a wide grin. "Did I ever tell ya you’re cute as hell when you’re uncertain?"

"No, I don't believe you ever shared that observation with me," Myron said drolly. "You must find me fascinating when I'm making a complete ass of myself."

"I always find ya fascinating…" Zeke said, moving up behind Myron and squeezing an ass cheek. "And for the record, I’ve never met an ass I liked better."

"Oh thanks, now you're calling me an ass," Myron teased. He hesitated for a moment, then turned serious. "What about Percell? Are you still gonna be seeing him?"

"No, I already promised ya I wouldn’t. Besides, I already have plans for him and that troublesome roomie of yours."

"Zeke... I don't want Percell to be hurt anymore. If you not seeing him is going to do that, then... we can work something out." He didn't want to be the cause of any more of the young man's pain. If Percell still needed Zeke, then Myron would just have to abide it.

"You’re not listenin’ to me again," Zeke shook his head. "What Percell and I had was just between friends. He wants somethin’ more and I could never give him that 'cause of what I feel for you. Now that don’t mean I can’t set him up with someone else."

"As long as you're sure. I don't want to be responsible for hurting him again." Myron let the subject drop. He would have to trust Zeke's judgement in this. He hoped that once Percell found out about him and Zeke he wasn't angry with Zeke over it. It was one thing for Zeke to end things with him, but when he found out that Zeke had ended things because of Myron, Percell might not take it too well.

"I consider myself responsible for both of ya," Zeke said seriously. "We’ll just have to see what happens."

<><><><><><>

Percell walked into the dimly lit bar and scanned the GIs. He smiled when he spotted the pilot and headed toward him. He had been surprised when McKay had asked to meet him in Saigon, but he had been pleased, too. Zeke had said that he had a lot in common with McKay and Danny was anxious to see just how much.

"Hey, McKay," Danny said, after coughing deliberately to get his attention. The other man was talking to some well-stacked waitress. "If you’re busy, I can… ahhh… come back later."

"Nope," Johnny replied, pushing the waitress off his lap and sending her on her way. "Just killing time until you showed up, actually. Pull up a chair and I'll get you a beer."

"She was pretty," Danny noted, his eyes following her across the bar.

"Yeah, but not really my type," Johnny replied. He signalled another waitress and ordered a couple of beers, then turned his attention back to Percell. "You, on the other hand, are gorgeous."

"Ah, shit," Danny breathed out heavily and plopped down in the chair.

"What?" Johnny asked innocently, the grin on his face giving him away. "It's true. Why did you think I asked you out? I want to get to know you better. I think we could be... *friends*."

"Yeah, well, the Sarge said we had a lot in common… and he hinted at it… but I wasn’t sure… ‘cause I wanted it to be true, ya know?" Danny rambled on in embarrassment.

"Oh, I think we've got a lot in common," Johnny laughed. "For one thing, we both prefer our dates a little less curvy than our fellow soldiers do."

"What are the chances of a bunch of fags ending up in the same outfit?" Danny snorted quietly.

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Johnny said. "I actually asked to transfer here. A friend told me about Zeke. I transferred here to be closer to someone like me. If he hadn't been head over heels in love with Myron I might've stood a chance. Looks like my luck might be changing, though."

"Ya wanted to get in Zeke’s pants?" Danny stared at Johnny in amazement. The things you learned about people.

"In the worst way," Johnny confided. "I envy you that, Dan. I always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him."

Danny smiled. "No one ever calls me Dan. I kinda like it. And… don’t tell him, but he does fuck like a dream."

"Oh man," Johnny groaned. "You are one lucky man, my friend. So tell me, what do you want, Dan?"

"Ahhh… a beer?" Danny sputtered.

Johnny threw back his head and laughed. Percell was like a breath of fresh air in this place and he was surprised by how much he really did want to get closer to him. "One beer, coming up."

"McKay… I wanna tell ya somethin’," Danny said seriously, his eyes darting to met the other man’s gaze and then darting away.

"You can tell me anything you want," Johnny said equally seriously. "And you can call me Johnny if you want."

"Oh, okay… Johnny," Danny started. "Ummm… I wouldn’t mind us being friends, but I guess I should let ya know, I’m a bit of a head case right now. And I’m not in the market for a casual fuck… so if that’s what you’re lookin’ for… maybe ya should look somewhere else."

"I know," Johnny said. "And I don't do casual. Why do you think I never bedded Anderson? It wouldn't have been anything more to him than a fuck and I just couldn't. Besides, Zeke already told me that if I hurt you he's going to personally turn my balls inside out."

"He told ya that, huh?" Danny said, knowing now Zeke had had this planned all along.

"He let me know that you were available, for lack of a better word, but that you were *not* into anything casual. That's why he came to me. He said he thought we both had a lot in common and were both looking for the same things. That's when I decided to ask you out and see if he was right."

"Guess he was right… the conniving bastard," Danny laughed.

"Yeah," Johnny laughed. "But don't be too hard on him. He wasn't trying to manipulate you or anything. He really thought we'd be good together."

"Oh I won’t be too hard on him," Danny said. "But that doesn’t mean I won’t give him a hard time, especially now that he’s been makin’ goo-goo eyes at Myron all the time."

"Fuck, they're disgusting, aren't they?" McKay had to laugh. He had walked in on them just the other day and they had been so sweet to each other he'd thought he was going to be sick. They had it bad, alright. He just wished Myron would get over whatever funk he was in whenever Zeke wasn't around.

"The LT’s got him wrapped around his little finger," Danny laughed. "Ya know, I caught Zeke sneaking in a meal from Lulu’s when it was pork night at mess hall and Myron was stuck on base doin’ paperwork."

"Well maybe he can bring Myron out of his funk," Johnny mused. "I don't know what happened but other than missions he hardly ever leaves the hootch. Zeke had to practically force him the few times he did manage to get him out."

"Ummm, I probably know what his problem is," Danny confessed.

"Oh yeah? What?" Johnny asked, eager to find out what the hell was wrong with his roomie.

Danny looked around and leaned in closer to Johnny, even though they were the only customers in this part of the bar and the serving staff was nowhere near. "Guilt. I think he feels bad for what he did," Danny whispered.

"What did he do?" Johnny asked, not sure what Myron of all people could have done to feel *that* bad about.

Danny gulped. "Listen, ya gotta promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise," Johnny said, starting to really worry.

"He fucked me," Danny said frankly, sure he could trust this man if both Myron and Zeke called him friend.

"I thought you didn't like casual?" Johnny asked, not quite sure why having sex with Percell would upset Myron so much.

"I didn’t think it was casual at the time and besides, it was my first time, so I didn’t really know what I liked." He hoped to hell Johnny would understand. He didn’t think he could handle the other man’s rejection right now.

"Oh shit!" McKay exclaimed, running his hand through his hair and staring at Danny. "No wonder Myron's so screwed up right now. That couldn't have been a picnic for you either, though."

"It doesn’t matter about me… Myron’s more important to the unit. We can’t afford to have him not at 100%. He won’t accept my apology or even talk to me if it's not official business," Danny said sadly, picking the label off his now warm beer.

"You're just as important as Myron is, Dan. Don't ever think you're not. I did hear Anderson trying to get him to talk to someone but he refused. Said he couldn't stand seeing the hate in their eyes now. I take it he was talking about you."

"Yeah, that was me," Danny nodded. "I said some really childish and stupid things to him that I really regret now. I was hurt 'cause I thought we were startin’ somethin’."

"Ouch," Johnny said in sympathy. "And we all know about Myron and his guilt complex. He ever tell you about his past at all?"

"Uh huh," Danny grunted. "Made me feel like even more of a shit. I never should have expected that from him. I just shoulda kept my mouth shut and legs open."

"Hey, come on," Johnny said. "I've seen Myron in seduction mode. He's like a force of nature. You couldn't help it if you thought there was more to it than there was. That was Myron's fault. But knowing about his past does kinda explain why he's so upset by what he did."

"I just hope Zeke can make him happy. He deserves it…"

"Yeah, he does. He's my friend and I want to see him happy, but I don't want to talk about Myron tonight."

The sadness and guilt over his past action was haunting Danny. Could he ever really make a go of it with another man? "Look, Johnny… maybe I made a mistake comin’ here… you sound like ya want a real man like Zeke."

"I do," Johnny said. "And I think the man I'm looking at right now fits that bill perfectly. I know you feel bad over what happened with Myron, but most of that was Myron's fault, not yours. I know you want to make things right with him again and regardless of what happens between us I'll help you with that if I can. But I would really like a chance to find out what there could be between us."

"You’re not listenin’, Johnny," Danny said. "I don’t think we’re compatible… I’m not sure I can give ya what you may want."

"Why don't you tell me what you think it is I want, then we can talk about whether it's something you're capable of or not?" Johnny suggested. Zeke had told him that Danny was liable to be a bit skittish. The best thing he could do was take things easy and slow.

"I can’t fuck you," Danny blurted out.

Johnny leaned forward and cast a quick glance around before covering Danny's hands with his own. "Are you sure about that? I mean, have you ever tried?"

"Not with a man," Danny admitted. "Not with either Myron or Zeke."

"I'd be more than willing to let you give it a try," Johnny said.

"I'm surprised you'd let me fuck ya," Danny said softly.

"Why? You're everything I want in a man. And you have the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen," McKay said honestly.

"Johnny… you’re the handsome one."

"Hah! Look in the mirror, Percell," Johnny snorted. "Now what say we get some dinner? I know a nice place not too far from here. They have some discreet rooms in the back where we can eat in private."

Danny’s eyes lit up. "Do they have steak? Real steak… not dog."

"No dog, I promise." Johnny stood up and motioned for Percell to join him. This place was starting to get crowded, and while no one was really paying any attention to them, it was always wise to be careful.

Danny watched Johnny walk ahead of him and had to peel his eyes off that pert ass. He liked Johnny and he sure as hell found him attractive. When he saw Zeke next, he’d have to thank the other man.

<><><><><><>

Myron was sitting in his hootch, reading again. Zeke had tried to get him to come to the movie in the mess hall. He'd even tried to bribe Myron, saying they could sit in the back and hold hands in the dark for a bit. Myron had been tempted to go, but then he remembered how much Percell enjoyed the movies. The young man would more than likely be there and that was enough to keep Myron hiding in his hootch. He was not about to force his presence on the man any more than necessary. Myron felt it was the very least he could do to try to make up for things.

There was light knock on the door. "Johnny? Ya in there?" a voice called through the door.

Myron groaned. He simply could not believe his luck. Here he was, refusing to leave his hootch to avoid Percell and the man comes knocking on his door. Of course, he was just looking for McKay. Word had it that the two of them had gotten quite close recently. Myron was glad for them both. Everybody deserved a little happiness, especially those two. However, that didn't help him with his current problem. Taking a deep breath Myron called out as casually as he could. "He's not here. Check the mess."

There was silence and then the door popped open. "I thought you’d be at the movies with Sarge," Danny said, "But hey… that’s okay. Means I can finally nail your hide to the floor and talk to ya alone."

Myron opened his mouth to protest, then quickly snapped it shut. He supposed he owed the man this. If Danny wanted to tell him what a bastard he was then Myron would sit there and take it. He just wished it didn't have to hurt so damn much.

"You’re not gonna talk… okay," Danny sighed. "It’ll make it easier to say what I gotta say. I’m sorry for what I said and how I acted. You’re not a bastard and you’re nothin’ like that asshole who screwed ya over your first time."

"You don't have to do this, Percell," Myron said, shutting the book and putting it aside. "I know exactly what I did and... what I am. If Zeke or Johnny put you up to this, tell them to mind their own business. I know there's nothing I could ever do to earn your forgiveness. I wish it was different, but I know it's not."

"Ya don’t think I’m man enough to forgive ya? Is that the problem? I’m my own person and no one put me up to this," Danny said, his temper beginning to rise.

"I think you're man enough for just about anything," Myron said, refusing to let his own temper rise. "I know you're man enough to look me in the eye after how I treated you. I know you're man enough not to beat the shit out of me for it. And I know you're man enough to watch my back, regardless of how you feel about me."

"I don’t wanna beat the shit outta you," Danny said, beginning to pace across the floor. "Somethin’s gotta give between us."

"I've been doing my best to keep my distance," Myron said, not sure what else he could do. He'd thought about transferring Percell out of the unit, but couldn't stand the thought of him being where Myron couldn't protect him. "I'm not sure what else to do. If you've got any suggestions, Da... Percell..., I'd be happy to hear them."

"Ya can call me Danny," he sighed. "It’s not like I’m gonna bite your head off. And I think what happened was actually for the best."

"No," Myron said, shaking his head. "No matter how well things might have worked out for you in the end, what I did to you wasn't for the best. Everything you said was true. Saying I'm sorry seems almost like a slap in the face, but I really am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

"I know that now," Danny said. "And it was for the best. Not only did it work out for me, but it got you and Zeke together."

"Yeah," Myron said, still feeling a twinge of guilt over his relationship with Zeke. Not only did he use Danny, he then turned around and took Zeke away from him. Not to mention the fact that they still hadn't gotten around to Myron bottoming. "I'm sorry about that, too. I didn't mean to... snatch him away from you like that. I told him, if you still needed him, that I'd understand..."

"I got Johnny now," Danny shrugged, "Not that you guys weren’t good and everything, but ummm, it’s nice to have someone all to myself."

"I know what you mean," Myron said. "Zeke's the first man I've made a commitment to since... well, since that first time. I'm giving everything I can to make this work with him. Danny... is there anything I can do... anything at all... to make up for the way I treated you? I don't necessarily mean right now or anything. Just... ever?"

"You can try your damndest to make it work out with you and Zeke."

"I'd sell my soul to make things work with Zeke," Myron told him. "But that's not what I'm talking about. I'd like to think that maybe someday I could earn your friendship again. Think I stand a chance in hell?"

"Of course ya do, ya never stopped bein’ my friend. Friends fight," Danny said patiently.

"I stopped being your friend when I betrayed your trust, Danny," Myron said, the words causing the old pain to knife through him once more. "You said so yourself. You were right, too."

"Fine. If ya want some sorta penance, then why don’t ya make sure you’re absent some night so we can use your hootch? Will that do?" Danny said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Whatever you say, Percell," Myron replied, closing his eyes. Damn, this hurt, but it was no less than what he deserved for being such a bastard. "I'm glad that you and Johnny found each other. He's a good man, just like you."

"Damn it, Myron," Danny snapped. "I’m tired of this. How in the hell does Zeke put up with ya?"

"You're tired of this?" Myron snapped back. He suddenly sprang off the bed to stand nose to nose with Percell, the pain and guilt forcing him to do *something*. "How the fuck do you think I feel?"

"Like someone who enjoys wallowing in guilt," Danny hissed, standing his ground.

"Well excuse the holy hell out of me for actually being sorry that I used you. Maybe you'd prefer it if I treated you like Steve did me... laugh with my friends and whisper behind your back about how lousy a piece of ass you were. Would you prefer that?"

"You would never do that," Danny said, reaching out and grabbing Myron’s shoulders, giving him a little shake. "You were the one it was done to, not me."

"Oh fuck," Myron gasped, panting hard. The memories came flooding back. All the ones he'd tried so hard to forget. Memories of being used, then discarded. Memories of being laughed at and talked about. Memories of other men, thinking they could take him whether he wanted it or not.

"But you were strong," Danny whispered, "You survived. Don’t let them win now."

"They've already won. They won the day I hurt you," Myron said. He was shaking and had to sit down on the side of the bed to keep from falling.

"No, they win if they destroy our friendship," Danny insisted, kneeling down in front of Myron until they were eye level.

"I really am sorry, Danny," Myron whispered, some part of him struggling to grab hold of the slim chance that he might still have this man's friendship. He reached out and touched Danny's face, gently running his fingers down the soft skin as he stared into those beautiful blue eyes.

"I know you are," was all Danny dared to say. He wanted Myron to believe him.

Myron's shaking intensified as he carefully leaned forward and covered Danny's mouth with his own. The kiss was chaste, as kisses went. Myron kept his mouth closed as he pressed against Danny's mouth firmly. Please, Myron begged in his mind, forgive me.

Danny kissed Myron back and finally pulled away, only to lean over and kiss him on the forehead. "Friends?" he whispered in a hoarse voice.

"For as long as you'll have me," Myron whispered raggedly. He held Percell close for a bit, not wanting to let him go. He'd never tell Percell this, but he'd been watching him like a hawk any time they went out on patrol. Nothing was going to happen to the man on Myron's watch, that was for certain.

"Am I supposed to whisper ‘I do’ now?" Danny half whispered, half laughed in a hope to dispel the strange mood hanging over both of them.

"Only if you plan on carrying me over the threshold, then taking my cherry," Myron whispered back.

"Zeke’d flatten me in ten seconds flat," Danny snorted. "But if things were different…"

"Not to mention what Johnny would do to me," Myron said with a grin. "Seriously though, you remember the offer I made you... afterwards? It... it still stands. If you want that... to even things up... somehow..."

"The greatest promise you could make me right now is to make it outta here alive and make a life with Zeke," Danny said seriously. "If you two can make it… then I know I have a chance. Besides… Johnny has shown me a few things since I was with ya."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Myron asked. He knew Johnny was a switch, but he'd taken Percell for a natural bottom. Maybe he'd been mistaken.

"Like how to fuck a man through the mattress and make him cum with only my cock, for one," Danny leered.

"Oh really?" Myron shot back, grinning wide. "I see McKay has been corrupting you all right. Not quite the innocent you were before, huh?"

"No… that, and he taught me how to milk his cock with my ass, too," Danny added just for the mere shock value.

"Danny!" Myron gasped. He was a bit embarrassed to feel his body responding to the crude words. Dirty talk had always made him hot. He just hoped Danny didn't notice it.

"Well, I never…" Danny mused, taking in Myron’s red face. He remembered that look. "Guess I should tell Zeke that ya like bein’ cussed at. Makes ya hot, huh?"

"Jeez, this is embarrassing," Myron groused. "And don't you dare tell Zeke about it. He'll never let me live it down. Before you know it he'll be whispering to me in the slick on the way to an LZ and that would just be bad."

"He don’t already?" Danny snorted, the image of Myron blushing amusing him immensely.

"No. To both," Myron said, realizing that could be taken two ways.

"Oh but you’d like it," Danny teased again, "Instead of Zeke whispering sweet nothin’s in your ear, he could be tellin’ ya…"

"I’d tell him to shove it," Myron groused.

"Yeah… he’d be tellin’ ya exactly where he was gonna shove it."

"Danny..." Myron pleaded. He could feel his face flushing hotly at the thought of what Danny was suggesting. "I'm supposed to be concentrating on the mission, not getting a hard-on. And you know damn well Zeke would do it, too."

"But it’s worth it," Danny said almost wistfully. "He’s worth it. Damn, but the man can fuck."

"He... uh... he was pretty good?" Myron asked. He wasn't quite sure if he should be talking with Percell about this but he needed to talk to someone and Danny was his friend.

Danny wasn’t sure who was fucking whom, so he decided to play it safe and humour Myron. "Yeah… he was fantastic. Gentle for such a big guy, but all that strength was such a turn on. Knowing he could hurt ya, but chose not to."

"I told him, after that first time, that the next time we did this it would be me on the bottom," Myron began, wanting Danny to understand. "We haven't managed to have a next time yet. Danny... what if I can't do this?"

"Then ya can’t do it," Danny shrugged his shoulders. "Obviously Zeke decided you were more important than staying on top and that's a decision ya gotta make for yourself. He’s fallen for ya so hard I really don’t think he’d care if ya ever turned your ass up."

"Maybe not, but I'd care," Myron said. "It can't be one-sided like that. It can't be all take on my part. We'll never make it if it is."

"Don’t push yourself, Myron," Danny warned. "If you’ve decided, then it’s just a matter of time. He really is a big pushover, if ya so much as wince, he’ll stop."

"He... he didn't hurt you, did he?" Myron asked, concerned. Danny had practically still been a virgin when he started up with Zeke. And Myron knew for a fact that Zeke was... generously endowed.

"Relax, Myron," Danny chided. "He didn’t even fuck me the first few times, no matter how much I begged. He showed how… close it could make two people."

"I'm sorry. I have no right to question your relationship with Zeke at all," Myron said. "I just... I hate the thought of anyone causing you any more pain. I did enough of that myself."

"As far as first times go it wasn’t bad, really," Danny said. "Better than a quick fumble in a hay field with the neighbour’s old lady."

"Was that your first time?" Myron asked.

"Yeah… I knew she was married and everything. But she was like the town bicycle, everyone had a ride," Danny admitted. "I was a horny fifteen year old and she stopped me on my way back to the ranch. She kept touchin’ me and I thought that was how I was supposed to react when a girl touched ya. Did it right there on the side of the road and shit, I felt dirty afterwards."

"I'm sorry," Myron said, feeling Danny's pain acutely. "Sounds like we have a lot in common. It took weeks before I started to feel clean again. Then every time I'd run into him and his friends I'd feel like shit all over again."

"Why don’t ya tell me his name?" Danny said softly. "His full name and where I can find him?"

"It was a long time ago, Danny," Myron said. "And he's got some clout. I'm not worth the trouble he could make for you."

"Still tempting," Danny groused. "I always thought you deserved the best."

"You're a good man, Danny," Myron said. He reached out and cupped Percell's face. "I still think I'm a bastard for ever hurting you. I wish I could take it back and make that time special for you."

"It was special," Danny insisted. "I just misinterpreted it, that’s all. I’m still blown away that a classy guy like you would show any interest in me."

"Yeah, some classy guy," Myron muttered. "And any man alive would be interested in you. You're beautiful... inside and out."

"Jeez, Myron," Danny tried like hell not to blush and didn’t succeed very well. "But if I think about it… obviously ya like ‘em big and from the backwoods. And with blue eyes?"

"Now whose turn is it to blush?" Myron teased. "And yes, I do happen to like my men... bigger. As for blue eyes, any colour other than green works for me. I know it sounds shallow but I don't think I could stand staring into another pair of green eyes, no matter who the man was."

"Myron… seriously, if what the other guys in the platoon have told me is true…" Danny hedged. "Zeke and I are kinda the same… so don’t give me that crap about anything works for ya. Admit it, you two were meant for each other."

"What have they told you?" Myron asked, alarmed. What were the men saying about Zeke? He knew his father would never allow a son of his to go to Leavenworth for "unlawful fraternization", but Zeke had no such safety net.

"Oh they just wanted to know if Zeke wasn’t my long lost Daddy or somethin’," Danny admitted with a smile. "Kinda gross considerin’ how well we know each other now. Just the guys got to talkin’ one day about how I was a carbon copy of the Sarge is all. Nothin’ big."

"Oh," Myron said, relieved. "Sorry. I just thought... never mind... And yes, the two of you do have your similarities, but you are two completely different men. Danny... I didn't seduce you because you reminded me of Zeke."

"I think ya did," Danny said. "But I’m fine with that."

"I wish I was fine with it," Myron said softly. He was still having trouble letting go of his guilt, especially now that Danny had said he had simply been a substitute for Zeke.

"Do we have anything else we need to get out in the open, or can I now pronounce ya cured of your funk?"

"No, I think we've covered everything. I'm not so sure about the cured part, though."

"You just need a good fuckin'," Danny blurted out, "That’s my diagnosis."

"Off-offer still stands," Myron said, stammering a bit. He wanted things to be right between them again. If this is what it took, he would find a way to get through it.

"It’s the thought that counts, but I think I’ll have a little talk with Zeke."

Myron grabbed Danny's arm and pulled the man toward him until their faces were bare inches apart. "I mean it, Danny," he whispered, his voice as serious as any combat situation. "I would do it... for you... if you wanted it..."

"I-I know…" Danny stuttered. "That’s what makes all of this okay. That you’d be willin’ to do it."

"You know... if I didn't know about you and McKay, I think my feelings would be hurt," Myron joked, trying to lighten the mood. He released Danny's arm and sighed. He still wished there was something he could do for the young man before him.

"So we’re good then?"

"Yes, we're good," Myron said. He leaned forward and quickly planted a light kiss on Danny's lips. It was a simple kiss of friendship, completely devoid of lust. It was also Myron's promise. They were friends.

 

END