A Private Farewell

 

Author: TexasAries2

Copyright: December 5, 2002

Pairing: Danny/Myron

Rating: NC-17, Slash

Archive: Yes if you want to. If you would like it in word just e-mail me and I would be happy to supply it for you.

Feedback: YES PLEASE! Let me know what you think.

Warnings: language, explicit male/male sex, and hanky warning. Also this story has not been beta read so please excuse the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Disclaimer: Tour of Duty and its characters are the property of Zev Braun Productions and New Line. These stories are for entertainment purposes only and no money exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended.

Notes: This fic takes place right before Purcell and Roo leave to go stateside. This fic was requested by Annscalf. So here you go girl. To my Beta Reader Echo's Revenge thank you.

Summary: Love newly found, but only to end before it really begins or does it?

A Private Farewell

by TexasAries2

I'm just too tired in body and soul to care that someone might notice me watching him, and, really, I don't care. Even if the Sarge does notice, I'm out of here tomorrow. Away from the temptation of wanting him, of needing him, of touching, kissing, and of making love to him always knowing that he belongs to Anderson. Away from watching the two of them together and knowing that I can never have him, never to watch as he takes a shower, never to watch as he smokes, never to see his face as I make love to him.

I don't know which is worst for me, him in the shower seeing so much forbidden naked skin as water flowed down his head, shoulders, and well define chest to disappear behind the barrier before reappearing going down long tan legs. Watching as he runs his slim, long finger hands - artist's hands - over his body, to watch as brown nipples harden as he washes them, to know that when those hands disappear behind the barrier that he's touching himself like I want to do.

Then he turns to allow the water to flow over his muscular shoulders and back before once again disappearing just enjoying the feel of the water as it caresses his body like my hands are itching to do. Sometimes he will bend his head backwards so that the water flows across high cheekbones, slim nose, full lips to flow downward over the long expanse of his neck and it takes everything in me to stand still. Not to rush over there and pull his wet body to mine and fasten my lips to his neck to feast on it. To grab those perfectly rounded ass cheeks and lift him so he is forced to wrap those long golden legs around my waist. Then to lay him gently down on the floor to take him in front of every one as the water washes over us. Then to have that dream dashed by look to the right to see Sarge sharpening his knife. Warning everyone away from what is his.

Then there is the way he smokes those damn cigarettes of his. There should be a law against smoking the way he does. He sits there, his whole body relaxing as if everything is peaceful. Then his eyes lids lower to half-mast giving him this hooded sexy look, which softens his face almost like he is someplace else.

Like he's dreaming.

Then those long, slender fingers come towards his face carrying the smoke, his full lips parting just a little before slight puckering around the tip. The hollow of his cheeks become more define as he sucks on the end.

Dragging the smoke into his lungs. He then lowers the cigarette before he opens his mouth to allow the smoke to escape. All I kept thinking was how those slim hands would feel on the flesh of my cock as he drags it towards his face. To watch those lips part over the head before sucking on it. To see those brown eyes ignited in passion as he sucks on me and runs those beautiful hands over my body. Then my dream is burst again as the Sarge comes up to lean against him, to see him smile up at Anderson and to know that the Sarge gets to see him like that and I will never get to.

I’m not just in lust with that beautiful body, but also with the soul of this man. It kind of scared me at first because I've never had these feeling for anyone like I do him.

Hell!

I've never been interested in guys but with him it's like an addiction. He's everything that this country cowboy can never be.

He's smart, really smart, the type of smart that should go to universities and colleges and not be wasted here in the bush.

He's cultured, heck I never could see what they mean by culture but know I do. It's him. He's the type of person that could talk to lawyers, doctors, people of importance, without coming off stupid. He will know the right way of talking, walking and eating without embarrassing himself or others. He knows about plays, music, and opera all the things that important people talk about. Cultured.

He's also rich. I heard Roo and Marcus talking about him one day and they told me that they heard that he came from Queens in New York City and that his family was really well off. That his grandfather is partner in some large law firm and works in Washington making laws and stuff like that. At the time, Roo and Marcus thought that he had everything he ever wanted handed to him. Then we met his Dad. Now we know better.

My family wasn't rich but nor were we poor, but I knew that my parents loved me. I'm not sure his ever did.

Then there is the way he feels everything, how he is willing to go to bat for each and every one of us, to die for us, to protect us from the war, the army, the politicians, and even ourselves.

Then I had to go and throw that all away by becoming hooked on those damn drugs. To see the hurt and disappointment in those brown eyes shook me to the core, cutting through the drugs to show me what I had screwed up.

That made me determined to change. To get clear of those damn drugs and get my head on straight. Once clean, I still have to earn back that trust I threw away.

His trust.

It took awhile for him to accept me back into the squad, which he didn't have too but he did anyways. He was willing to give me a second chance. A chance that I wanted more than anything before in my life, a chance to show him he could trust me again.

It took me awhile to figure out why I wanted his trust again. All of us were on leave in Saigon and one of the bar's working girls came up to ask me if I wanted a good time.

She was young and beautiful, someone that I would normally take up the offer, but as I was about to I looked over to the bar to see him and the Sarge there. A light was shining on him making him look like something from another world or maybe like what an angel does.

His skin shone with bronze in the light, the hooded eyes, the smirking mouth, the way his hip was turned made my mouth water with desire. This is what I wanted, him not some girl but this man that was almost the same age as me. I wanted my L.T., Myron Goldman. Myron.

I left the bar, trying to make sense of my emotions and what I wanted to do. All I remember is wandering the streets to only end up back at the same bar an hour later.

I watched as the L.T. and Sarge slip into the ally-way and I had to follow. To only see them in each other’s arms. I couldn’t really see that well because of the darkness but I did see the larger form holding the smaller one in his arms. I heard L.T. breathing hard while the Sarge whispered, "Let it go L.T. Let it all go. I got you." The tone was so full of love and when I heard Myron's groan "Zeke". I fled. The man I love was in love with another. Someone that I respected and owed my life to.

So I kept their secret and watched them together envying Zeke for the opportunity of loving the L.T.

My attention was brought back rather sharply for the L.T., Myron, had caught me in the act of watching him and I turned away from him. I then lock gazes with the Sarge. He had seen me and the thoughtful look that came across Anderson’s face made me want to get away as far as possible and pray that he would ignored me.

The rest of the trip I keep my eyes away from Myron, but I felt the hot gaze of the Sarge staring at me almost as he was weighing me against something only he knows. Probably he was thinking how heavy my body would be once he kills me for trespassing on his property.

As we started to land I got my shit together to be out and away before the Sarge could get a hold of me, but I forgot how fast Andersen could move when he really wants to. He grabbed my arm halting me before I was even off the land zone. All I kept thinking was that he wouldn't kill me where there are witnesses. But as I looked up into his face I was surprised to see something like approval ... and sorrow. "Purcell, the L.T. needs to see you." Then he turned and walked away as I stood there not believing that I was alive, but he left his lover with me.

Alone.

I turned back towards the man of dreams, the man that I love and felt as if I was being strangled. He came towards me all golds, greens and browns and I couldn't breath. Couldn't move if my life depended on it.

As he got closer I saw that he looked nervous and flushed. "Purcell ... Danny. I was wondering if you ... that is if you weren't busy tonight ... if you like to come by for a drink ... and sign some papers."

My golden opportunity to actually be able to spend time with him –

Alone.

I jumped at the chance. "Yes, Sir. I like that."

He gave me a shy little smile. "Say at twenty hundred hours?"

I could only nodded as he gave me another shy smile before moving off towards his hootch.

GOD!

I must really be loosing it because it's almost sounds like he was asking me on a date. I just wished it were true.

Nervously I checked myself out in the mirror wanting to make sure that I looked nice ... but not too nice.

Just normal nice.

I did a quick check of my breath to make sure it wasn't bad and then told my self for the hundredth time that this wasn't a date. But something inside of me wouldn't let me kill the little hope on the off chance that it just might be.

The guys were kind of disappointed about me not going out with them, but I told them that the L.T. wanted to see me and that I would meet them later. I figured maybe I could milk this meeting for thirty minutes. Have him all to myself for thirty minutes.

I made my way over to the L.T.'s hootch, straightened my shirt and knocked on the wooden door. He opened the door and paused to look down at me. All I could do was to stare at him for he looked good.

Really good.

I mean the type of good that causes you find that your pants had suddenly become two sizes to small within seconds.

He gave me one of those shy smiles. "Danny ... Come in." He then moved aside so that I could enter.

I moved in towards the center of the room looking around me, for this is the first time I have ever been in here. The sound of the air conditioning drowned out most of the outside noise and I sighed in pleasure as the cool air brushed against my hot body.

Looking over I could see McKay's old bunk mattress was rolled up waiting for another officer to be billeted in here with him, but none had. Probably afraid that Andersen will kill them in their sleep it they do. Not that the L.T. couldn't defend himself, for he's more than capable of it.

Then I notice that his little officer table was pulled away from the wall and that he had two plates setting ready and some type of Vietnam dish to be shared. "Zeke brought something for me to eat. They had Pineapple ham for supper and I ---"

"can't eat." I finished for him. That ticked off all of us on the team. He wasn’t the only Jew on the base so why don’t they make a backup meal.

Hell!

He's an officer and yet they ignore his believes but there was nothing I could do about. I watched Myron as he nervously walked towards the desk. He didn't look up at me but his shy voice asked, "Danny, would you like to join me. Zeke always gets too much --"

He seemed so unsure of himself, so shy that I moved to the other chair and told him, "I'm starved. I missed dinner. Packing and all." I did have dinner but the chance of actually having this extended time with him was something I wasn't stupid enough not to take.

I sat down while he divided the food between us and then sat down across from me. An electric charge went straight to my groin as his leg brushed against mine. Chancing a quick look I saw that he was –

Blushing like a schoolgirl and not looking anywhere but at his plate.

My GOD!

This was a date and I reached over to pinch my arm to see if I would wake. "Shit!" That hurt, and yes I'm differently awake, but my out bust had a different reaction on the one across from me. He stood up his manner very formal and military.

He picked up a file from his locker and held it out to me. "I'm sorry Purcell. You obvious had somewhere to go. If you just sign the pages in the file you can go."

Damn it! I screwed up again. Putting all my hope and love I have for this man into my eyes and voice I told him. "Sir. L.T. ... Myron … I don't want to go. Please Sir … Myron."

He simply stood there looking at me trying to see if was sincere in my desire to stay. Both us know the chances we were taking in even taking trying this, for if anyone finds out he will be in Leavenworth and I will be dishonorably discharged. But I was hoping that he would take this risk with me.

His posture softened and he hesitantly asked, "Danny, are you sure?"

That simple question was more than just what will happen if we get caught, but that I was willing to see this to the end. Whatever that might be and to me it will be him naked, in bed with me as we made love.

Licking my lips I told him, "I'm sure Myron."

He left the folder on the table as he sat back down. It was awkward, stilted, and wonderful. Each of us was nervous, unsure about what were doing but we needed this for each of knew that we would never have another chance. This was our one and only shot and we grabbed it with both hands. We wanted something that we could look back on with fond memories, instead of a quick roll in the hay. So we talked, talked about our dreams, our hopes, our futures and as it got later fewer words were spoken instead we allowed our eyes to speak for us.

To find out that he was as drawn to me as I was to him that we wasted six months dancing around each other. Here I thought that him and Zeke were together and when I told him, he fell out of his chair laughing. It turns out that Zeke was like a big brother he had never had, someone to watch out for him and a shoulder to cry on.

That's what they were doing in the alley. Zeke was comforting Myron as he mourned Alex's death. It just got to be to much for him that night and when I walked out it just kind of snowballed from there. That night Zeke got him to confess to falling for me and he told Myron he figured that was the case. Sarge also told him that he likes to sleep with both men and women, women more than men, and that Myron was probably the same. That there was nothing wrong with it and it brought both men peace because they had someone to talk to. That someone else knows exactly what the other is going through.

Myron confessed that both Zeke and him thought I was totally straight and nothing would ever come of it. So Zeke acted as a buffer between the two of us. Giving Myron a chance to get over me. That was until about two weeks ago when Zeke saw me watching Myron taking a shower. He wasn't sure. So he kept watching me to see what my attentions were to his little brother. What he saw in my eyes today helped in his decision.

The L.T. told me that Zeke had leaned in and told Myron to look over at me. Myron told me that the look in my eyes took his breath away. To see me look at him with love, want and sorrow made him take this chance.

We sat quiet after this confession looking at each other. He slowly got up and unbuttoned his shirt, his eyes never leaving mine as he draped the discarded shirt over the table lamp darkening the room but leaving enough light that we could see each other.

He then started to move backwards to his bed as I got up to follow him. He stopped about a foot away and I closed the distance. We simply looked at each both realizing that this is the moment of truth, I could walk away and nothing would be said or I could take that last step forward to grab my dream.

I took the step forward, to wrap my arms around him to bring his body close to mine. Slowly I ran my hands up his back enjoying the warm, soft flesh, feeling the steel muscles under my hands till I cupped his shoulder blades in the palm of my hand. Gently I brought our bodies together supporting him as I bent him slightly backwards to kiss those lips that had been begging to be kissed and ravished.

How can I describe the kiss for it wasn't hard, nor was it soft, it was fierce, but also gentle. It was perfect. With a soft moan Myron opened his mouth, which allowed our tongues to touch and dance briefly before I started to suck on his bottom lip. I slid my right hand down so that I could slip it into the back of his fatigues to touch the top of one soft ass cheek.

Up to that moment he was passive letting me set the pace of things, but that last action of mine seemed release his passion. He laid siege to my mouth sharing with me the taste of the whiskey, the noodles, and chicken of our dinner and under all that the taste of the man in my arms. His hands cupped my face as he turned us around so that when he pushed against me I fell down on to the mattress.

I lay there sprawled across his bed minus my shirt looking up at the flush beautiful face of my soon-to-be lover. I didn't even feel him unbuttoning or even removing my shirt but there I was naked from the waist up and below a nice tent was forming in my pants.

He stood over me with that hooded sexy gaze that drove me crazy. I never felt such a passionate stare directed at me as he looked hungrily down at me. At that moment I knew what a mouse must feel like as he slowly licked the center of his bottom lip and started to unbuckle his pants.

Pants that had their own nice tent going and lowered the zipper a little so that I could see that he had gone commando. He looked so good with that small bit of unknown territory displayed to my hungry gaze, but instead of continuing he reached over and started to unbuckle my belt.

He seemed so confident, so in charge, that it surprised me. I knew he had a lot more experience that I have but when I feel his hands shake as he lowered my zipper it gave me confidence that we were really on the same footing here.

Myron started to pull both my pants and boxers down over my hips and thighs freeing my erect shaft that flopped over on to my stomach. He then knelt to remove my boots and socks before pulling off my pants leaving me naked to his gaze.

Still kneeling he shifted so that he could remove his own boots before he looked up and paused, as he ran his eyes up and down my body. I saw the same hunger as before but also wonder, and love that made me stretched and display my body for him.

The gasp I heard had me arching my back a bit to tease him and to get him to touch me. I need him to touch me, begging for him to do so. But when he didn’t I opened my eyes to see him lowering his pants over his hips and sliding down his long, perfect legs.

He straightened and allowed me to see every square inch of him. To see the beautiful bronze body, the brown nipples, the perfectly shaped cock in a bed of dark curls that just cried out to me to touch.

Not being able to deny myself, I slowly I reached out to touch it forgetting I had never touched another beside my own.

How can I describe it?

For it was like holding my own but not for it was both hard and soft and so very warm in my hand. Myron's little gasp had me looking up into his face to see the desperate hunger in it. Using Myron’s cock as a handle I started to pull him towards me when suddenly I had an armful of my LT in my arms.

He ran his hands down over my body and nibbled first on my jaw then switched to suck on a nipple before kissing the junction of my neck and shoulder. It was like I was some grand buffet and he wanted everything but had no idea where to start. So he sampled me here and there. Not that I was complaining for it was driving me wild because I had no idea where he would continue his attack on my body. He used his knee to open my legs so that he could nestle his body in between and then started to thrust against my cock with his own.

It seemed like forever and yet it was far too short as we grinded and thrust against one another to reach our first organism that night. That seemed to take the edge off for both of us.

He leaned back to look down at me, running those slender fingers across by cheek, down my nose, to outline my lips, where I started to nibble on his index finger and watch as his eyes darkened in pleasure. He then leaned forward and used his mouth to follow the same pattern his finger took across my face until he took command of my mouth.

There was no dance to see who would win for he demanded my total and complete surrender, which I gladly gave.

His lips kissed and suck their way down my jaw to my throat, then to each nipple. Once he left them both peaked, aching and sensitive to the slightest touch he started to slide down to my stomach. He started to lick and suck at my cum soaked skin, while I started to pant form the pleasure he was creating.

I never knew that the bellybutton could be such a hot spot, but Myron sure the hell did. It was like lighting striking me as he flicked his tongue in that first time and I couldn’t stop my back from arching if my life depended on it.

As I started to whimper from the pleasure I heard him chuckling as he whispered, "You like that don’t you Purcell?"

I could only groan and wiggle as he alternated between licking and sucking my indent. I lifted my hands to try to hold his head there but he captured my wrists before I could even touch him. Myron stopped to look hungrily down at me as I groan in displeasure that he had stopped the wonderful torture.

He waited till I focused on him and only then did he move my hands upward till I gasped the iron bars of his headboard. "Don’t let go or I stop," was the order whispered in my ear as Myron returned to where he was interrupted.

Not wanting him to stop I hung onto those bars as if my life depended on it. I tried to keep my moans low but as he kissed and licked up my left thigh bypassing my erection go down on my right before marking me.

Knowing that I couldn’t keep quiet anymore I grabbed the L.T.’s pillow from under my head and clutched it to my face to muffle the scream that I released once Myron’s mouth closed around my cock.

GOD! Where the HELL did he learn that?

HE’S trying to KILL me.

My LT is trying to kill me!

BUT ohhhh what a way TO GO!

JESUS! JOSESPH! MARY!

HOLY SHIT!

We need to register the L.T.’s mouth as a dangerous weapon.

For some reason the idea of the morgue doctor standing over my dead body shaking his head. "Poor kid. Never saw it coming." That got me to giggle and whimpering, as Myron gave me the best blowjob I have ever experienced.

Not being able to hold back, I bit into the pillow to muffle my scream as I came in Myron’s mouth. I then collapsed unable to move as if the L.T. had sucked my bones as well as my brains out of my body. I could only lay there with the pillow over my face basking in the afterglow of the best organism I have ever had.

I felt him move up so that his body blanketed mine and he could looked down at me with the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face. "I take it that you like that."

I felt my face go five different shades of red and duck my face in embarrassment at my reaction. GOD he must think I’m such a virgin.

As he lifted the pillow from my face, I closed my eyes not wanting to see him laughing at me and my behavior. But instead he gently kissed my face as he whispered between kisses, "I love you. I love that you liked it. You’re the first guy I ever did that to." That last part had me snap open my eyes and to pull away to stare up at him.

MY GOD! He never did –

And he did that –

Oh GOD!

Open the pearly gate Saint Joseph I’m coming home.

I guest my silence got to him for he ducked his head and started to pull away. "I guess not." I grabbed him and savagely attacked his mouth. Tasting both him and my sperm in that so perfect mouth. Wrapping my arms around him I wrestled him under me as I settled between his legs and to felt his arousal against my stomach.

Only to pull back when the lack of air made itself known to my body. Looking down at him I cradled his sweet face in my hands, as I rubbed my thumb back and forth over this kiss-swollen lips. "Not like it!" I leaned down to give him a series of quick kisses across his face before pulling back. "I though I died and got to heaven."

His face glowed with happiness and I couldn’t resist telling him, "God Myron, I love you." I then kissed him again.

Now it was my turn to explore and map his body. First I made my way down to that beautiful square jaw feeling the shadow of his beard against my lips and tongue. I then made my way over to that smooth area just behind his ear where I suckled. This caused him to growl deep in his throat. Smiling I skimmed along the skin of his throat to that tender junction of neck and shoulder where I worried a small piece of skin then released it only to suck at it. Myron arched his head backwards baring his throat to me.

There was always a little bit of wildness inside of me that I kept in check for fear of hurting the girls I was with, but with him I could let it out.

I pulled back to look with satisfaction at my mark on that beautiful neck before swooping down to press my open mouth to his throat just like I had seen the wolves do. Instinctively he froze for a second before arching his neck even more against my teeth while rubbing his body against mine.

He was mine!

Slowly I withdrew my teeth from his neck to gently lick and sooth the flesh so tantalizingly near. Sliding down so I was between his legs I reached one hand under each of Myron’s thighs to lift and spread him to my satisfaction. I then started to lick, suckled and kiss my way around his chest teasing his nipples as he did mine. At this point his soft groans and growls were escalating in strength, which normally I would love, but not in the middle of camp.

Pulling back caused him to whimper. To quiet him I made some soothing sounds as I looked desperately for the pillow that I used. It had landed on the floor right beside the small bedside dresser. Reaching over I picked it up and was about to give it to Myron when I saw the small jar of cream and a couple of packages of condoms sitting on the dresser. Wide eye I turned to my lover. "Myron?"

He raised himself so that we could look at each other as he reached for both the cream and a condom. Our eyes never broke contact as Myron placing them both in my hand. He then leaned forward to nuzzle the side of my face as he whispered, "I love you. I want you to the first."

My cock jumped at the invitation as well as a large part of my ego … but should I. This was our first and last night together and all of us knew the hard way, that long distance romances were not possible especially between two guys.

Do I want this?

Does he?

"Myron –"

"No Danny. I know what I want and that is you. I want to do this with someone I love and someone who loves me. I know that tomorrow you will be gone and we probably will never see each other again, but that doesn’t matter. All that matters is this moment and I will NEVER regret it."

I couldn’t say anything so I just looked into those velvet brown eyes and saw the determination, the convention and the love for me there. I closed my hands around the cream and condom and shoved the pillow behind him as I started to lean into him so he lowered himself back onto the bed.

Looking once more into his beautiful face, I kissed him with all the love and reverence for this gift he was giving me. I had done this only once with one of my ex-girlfriends who wanted to save her virginity for her husband so I knew what to do. I also knew that it would hurt but I was determined to drive him so mad with desire that he wouldn't feel or care about the pain.

I lowered my mouth once again to taste one of his cinnamon color nipples, he tugged my hair and I watched as he started to blush. One of those glorious full body ones that made me smile. "Zeke." A nervous pink tongue came out to lick his bottom lip before disappearing once again. "Zeke, told me how to … clean myself out for you … so you … ummm … don’t have to wear one if you don’t want to."

I kissed him gently. "No Myron. It’s always a good idea. The … the girl I did this with was a nurse’s aid." Deep breath. "She told me it would help … you know." I paused to see if he did my meaning. A nodded of his told me yeah he did so I continued, "I haven’t been with a girl for a while, but I still might have caught something and I don’t want to take any chances with your health."

Then I remembered something that aid told me about. Rimming. I don’t know if I could do it but with the knowledge that he was totally clean down there made the idea tempting. Myron ripped open the condom while I was thinking about rimming him and started to roll it on for me. The feel of those slender, long fingers on my cock made it jump and my desire for him was raised another notched.

Gently I started to push him down and then wrapped each of his hands around the iron bars of his bed. Turnabout is fair play and he can experience what it was like. "Don’t touch." I whispered in one perfect shell ear.

I was please to hear him swallow heavily as his eyes widened. Giving him a quick kiss on those puffy lips I renewed my attention to his body. First with those so sensitive nipples, down his muscle hard stomach to his bellybutton, which turned out to be an outie, as I started to tongue and suck on it. His growls turned into cute little kitten mews.

Once it too became sensitive I moved down one thigh and then another enjoying the clean musky male scent that was Myron and leaving my marks on both legs. I then clasped the back of both thighs as I lifted and spread his legs apart, so that I can could nuzzle his cock and balls with my nose, as I inhaled the smell of his arousal.

Taking a quick look upwards I saw that he had taken the pillow out from under him as he was muffling his cries and groans into it. See that he was leaking quiet a bit of pre-cum I darted out my tongue to take my first taste and watched as his penis jerked at my touch. He tasted kind of sweet and salty at the same time. I started to lick him like a child does a loll-pop and smiled as his cock continued to jump. He was wiggled trying to find some sort of relief, but I wasn’t through paying him back for what he did to me.

Starting at the base I lapped at the large vein running up the underside of his penis before going back down along one side and then down to gently suck first one and then the other perfect nut sack into mouth. Rolling the tender pieces in my mouth before releasing them. I then started to eye the puckered flower opening of Myron’s body.

I paused for a second to see if I could think of any reason why I shouldn't do this and didn’t come up with one. Leaning in, I swirled my tongue around his entrance and at the first touch he arched his back, pillow held tightly to his face as he screamed into it. I enjoy the reaction but should I do it again. There was no smell but Myron’s clean spice musk and he tasted so clean.

I shifted my hands to open him wider and prevent him from moving around too much. Once I was satisfied with how he was laid out I once again leaned forward to run my tongue around the responsive pucker opening. The more aggressive I became and the more I stabbed my tongue into his opening the more Myron wiggled, bucked, and screamed his pleasure into the pillow.

Searching for the container with my hands I founded it and opened it up as I continue to pleasure Myron. Taking a good glob, I started back up to suck on his nuts as I lowered his legs. Taking my index finger I could start to spread the cream around his opening and insert my finger up to the first knuckle. Myron didn’t even notice for he was lost in some pleasure filled daze.

Taking pity on him I slowly lowered my mouth around the head of his penis as I started to thrust my finger in and out of him. In small steps I started to take him deeper and deeper into my mouth and adding fingers to stretch his opening.

I felt the beat of his heart though my tongue that caressed the large vein and the warm flesh surrounding my fingers. When I touched something like a little bump inside of him, Myron arched and screamed as he came in my mouth before bonelessly collapsing onto the bed.

Very pleased with myself I slid upwards to see how Myron liked it and for a moment I panicked before I figured out that he blacked out.

It was so good I made him pass out.

I wanted to get up and do my football touchdown dance, but I controlled myself.

Barely.

I lay there debating if I should I continue. With him out like this and all his muscles relaxed it would make it much easier for me to take him. Wanting to spare him that pain, I quickly withdrew my fingers from his hole and lubed up my cock. Slowly I entered him, stopping every time I felt resistance or a twinge until I was flush against him.

It was like heaven to feel the warm tight flesh of his channel surrounded me. The wall gently caressing me almost like I was being welcomed home. It was almost too much but I was determined that this next time we would cum together.

Once again I looked down, not believing my wonderful luck in having this special man in my arms. That he loved me even with all my mistakes was like a dream come true. I removed the pillow from his face and gently placed it behind his head. I then started to place little kisses around his face as I whispered, "Myron. Wake up Myron." Over and over again sprinkled with soft kisses.

He looked so cute as his nose squelch up as he started to come around. Then large brown eyes looked up at me as his slender hands reached down to feel that I was buried deep within him. Leaning down I rested my lips on his and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you," was his whispered response.

Gently I started to rock in and out of him going slow but steady. Both our hands locked together as we watched each other’s faces. All the burning urgency was gone from both of us. Now all we wanted to do was make slow gentle love to one another.

I must have hit that spot again inside of him and his back arched but he never lost eye contact with me. Soft cries, whimpers and words of love flowed back and forth between us as our passions rose higher and higher until we silently came together in the mist of exploding lights before falling into welcoming darkness.

The rest of the night passed with gentle caresses, cuddles and short whispered words. Both of us trying to ignore the coming of dawn and my departure, but the time came when I had to leave. As I was about to walk out the door we held each other, while Myron was naked as the day he was born and with me fully dress. Only here could we say our private farewells and we both let the tears flow.

I turned my back to him as I made my way to the door. The door, that will end this beautiful night and put bring in the harsh reality of the war. I couldn’t look at him for if I did I wouldn’t be able to leave, but I had to tell him in a voice thick with unshed tears. "I love you."

"I love you," was the last thing I heard as I stepped through the door and made my way back to the barracks.

Ontario Air Port, California – April 1979

Deputy Purcell waited at the Ontario airport for the Jag Prosecuting Lawyer and his Investigator to arrive from Washington DC. It was 6:00 pm and with 120 mile drive to Barstow then another 37 miles northeast into the High Mojave Desert. If everything goes went as planed they wouldn’t arrive at Fort Irwin until sometime around 10:30 p.m. or so.

Barstow is a small city midway between Las Vegas, Nevada and Los Angles, California. Private Macintosh was in the city jail awaiting trial for the murder of his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend Captain Johnson. The DA of Barstow and the army were competing over who got to put the private on trial. Both had a case since one of the victims was in the army and the other a civilian.

The army won. Normally a private would be picking up the JAG officer but when Sheriff Purcell heard the name Myron Goldman he had volunteered to come.

So on a Wednesday Night, Danny Purcell was waiting anxiously in the baggage area for a man that he last saw on a helicopter pad in Nam over five years ago.

I straightened my uniform for what seemed like the thousand times and wondered what he would look like and what he would think of the changes in me.

I have put on a few pounds, but it all muscle. I have a few more wrinkles and a couple of gray hairs but otherwise I think I look the same.

What will he be like?

The few letters that we have exchanged over the years only told me that he decided to stay in the army but take the Army’s offer to attend law school, which he graduated from with the 5th highest grade of his class.

He was then assigned to the JAG office in Washington DC. I knew he was smart and would make something of himself and he proved me right.

Will he still have that great body?

I couldn’t help but remember those beautiful soulful eyes and that wonderful talented mouth of his.

Will he still have that tortured poet’s soul and the heart of a warrior?

Is he seeing anyone?

GOD!

I hope not. The few relationships that I had after Nam didn’t work out for they couldn’t compete with Myron. So I had given up but now maybe I had a second chance with him. The man of my dreams and fantasies. If … if it’s possible we can take our time. Get to know the people we are now.

A flash of uniform gained my attention and I was shock to see that it was Anderson. A little older, but with the same smile and twinkle in his eyes as when he was my Sergeant. Before I knew it we were hugging each other and slapping each other on the back.

The old bastard!

He should have told me he was coming.

Zeke was the one who wrote to all of us guys regularly and even came to visit us on vacation. Just last month we met at Lake Tahoe to do some fishing with Roo and Taylor.

A quiet voice broke through Zeke’s and my Reunion. "Hello Danny."

Myron.

That was Myron’s voice and I prepared myself … for what I don’t know.

I then looked to the right and I saw him.

GOD!

He’s gorgeous. All the pain, sleeplessness, and exhaustion were gone, but they still left their mark on his beautiful, strong face. He filled out a little making him look like some sleek mountain cat instead of a half starved house cat that I remembered.

Steeling myself against seeing disinterest, anger or even disgusted in those expressive eyes I looked right into them. But I saw none of those things. Instead I what I saw was what I was feeling hope, interest and attraction.

With a trembling smile he held out his hand, which I took. "Myron." We just stood there his hand in mine, looking deep into each other’s eyes. Those five years just vanished and we were once again backed in his hootch.

"Guys. Yo Guys"

We both dropped out hands but it was done against both our wills. I felt just like in high school wanting to walk out here holding his hand. To show the world he was with me and really, no one will really care, at least not in California. But he was still in the military and I didn’t want to raise suspensions.

I picked up both of their duffle bags. "Follow me." I then led them to my car, parked a little ways from baggage claims area, and put their stuff into the trunk of my Red Mustang. Zeke promptly got into the back seat told us to "Play nice" and was sound asleep even before I started the car.

As we got onto the freeway back to Barstow, Myron reached over and took my hand. I held it the whole way there.

END