Name: John Quinn (a. k. a. Qui-Gon Jinn)

Fandom: Star Wars:TPM/Man from U.N.C.L.E

Description: 6'4" tall, 180lbs., graying dark blond hair (worn to bottom of shoulderblades), short beard, Welsh Blue eyes.

Background: Master Grade Jedi Knight. Sent to Earth after last Padawan (Obi-Wan Kenobi) knighted to check on status of planetary social/political development, particularly the organization he helped create: UNCLE (United Network Command for Law Enforcement). While reviewing the finances of his businesses in Hong Kong -- a few of the many which funded UNCLE -- he found a young man badly injured in the street.

He took the man to a private clinic, where he discovered he had no memory, and later to his plantation on Ceylon. It wasn't until several weeks later he learned his guest -- who was also now his lover -- was an UNCLE agent named Illya Kuryakin. Illya's boss (and John's old friend) Alexander Waverly had come to Ceylon not only to retrieve his missing agent but also to introduce his old friend to his heir-apparent Napoleon Solo.

Seeing the latter triggered Illya's memories, and after fending off an attack by THRUSH agents he returned to New York and resumed his duties, leaving John Quinn behind him. After he'd been returned to field duty and gone on his first assignment, Quinn had shown up at his apartment and they'd renewed their relationship. Quinn had given him a piece of excellent news: he'd be staying on in the New York area for the foreseeable future.


ARCHIVER'S NOTE: This history is from a man from uncle/TPM xover


Have a story, pic or story profile you would like to share with the archive, in any genre, any fandom? Join the archive's direct submissions/update list for this site at:

http://lists.squidge.org/wws/info/makebelieve

OR

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Makebelieve

Or check out our Mailing Lists page for a fandom/theme related list at

https://www.squidge.org/~peja/behindthescenes/mailinglists.htm