Title: Triplets


Author: Ornery

Fandom: TPM

Pairing: Qui Gon /Obi-wan

Status: Complete (Drabble)


Archive: Yes


Summary: Obi has something to tell Qui.


Warning(s): Spew, maybe.

Disclaimer: I haven't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if you think you want to stand up in court, in PUBLIC, and be told THERE that S.S.I., Food stamps, AND Medicaid are all federal
programs of which the benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only yourself but your legal department, AND the board of directors... be my guest. This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch! (I'm equally certain that any cops in or near the courtroom would be equally entertained!)



Triplets
By Ornery


"What the hell do you mean you're pregnant? How can you be pregnant?"

"Whadya mean, how?"

"Uh, yeah. Right. You're a Kardasin, half the males on the planet are pregnant and the other half got them that way. Nevermind that. If you want me to think it's mind, we're gonna have to do a DNA test."

"I already took care of that, Master." The Healers, he hesitated, "the Healers…er…confirmed. And you wouldn't believe the supportive drugs and the diet they've got me on. I told them I wanted to carry them to term." Obi Wan said quietly.

"Them?"

"Triplets."

"Oh Force…" Qui Gon felt a little queasy.

"Girls."

"Girls? You've got three little girls?" Qui Gon's face softened. "Come to papa, sweetnesses." He opened his mind to the tiny sentinents within his apprentice's belly, feeling the their connection to their "mama" and forming a bond with them also within moments. "Sweet gods of my Forefathers…" He breathed. "It feels different when the children are your own, doesn't it?"

"Indeed, my master, indeed it does. Fortunately I'm already far enough along that the Council won't be able to do anything…adverse. And anyway, I've done something to divert both Yaddle and Yoda."

"Howso?"

"I informed the kitchen that there was a hormone that they'd get in their diet at home, this time of year, that they can't get here. And when I told them what the hormone was, it was added to their diet and
has been for over a month. It will make both of them, ah, quite fertile."

"Obi Wan!"

Yaddle should have laid eggs, by now…."

"OBI WAN!"

"So they are hardly going to be interfering with us for having children of our own, when they've got an entire clutch."

Qui Gon stared at his padawan in disbelief.

"And I told the lovers of half the rest of the Council, including Mace Windu's girlfriend about how good he was with babies…."

"Don't tell me, I don't want to know."

"It's okay, master. He's having the same conversation, right now, in Council…she's almost full term, you see. And seeing his girlfriend obviously in the Family Way, has a lot of the females in the Temple…."

Qui Gon groaned. "Dear Sweet Force…." He paused, "How the hell did you manage all this?"

"I told your sister three months ago when the Healers confirmed it."

"Ohhh. SHIT!"

"She's quite good, isn't she?"

"Oh yes, she sure is. *Damn it!!*

END