Revenge of the Replaced Padawan 1: Violation

Author: Ornery

Series: Yes

Feedback: royslady51@ayhoo.com

Status: Complete

Fandom: Phantom Menace

Rating NC-17

Pairing: Obi Wan/Major Xanatos

Warning 1: Kidnapping/Rape

Warning 2: Child Molestation - Slash

Warning 3: Violence/Language

Summary: Qui Gon's second apprentice returns to violate his third one.

Disclaimer: It's too bad these boys are Not Mine, because if they were, the movies would have been XXX.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Revenge of the Replaced Padawan ~

By Ornery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xanatos' former Master had been assumed dead since before the war had begun, and his Master's former host had been relieved to use him in the place of money the old one didn't have, giving Xan the young boy as a bedslave, a whore. Too bad Xanatos knew better, in a few hours,
his former master would locate him and the new boy, and he wanted to use the kid real good before he made his escape. The violence that had erupted during the Jedi's stay here had afforded him the chance to fuck the young padawan raw.

Major Xanatos opened his uniform pants to expose his long, thickened penis as he Force-Shoved his new toy into the position he wished to enjoy the native teenager from the first time he crammed his dick into the kid's bowels.

Xan had taken pleasure in first separating the boy from the Force, then beating his temporary whore into submission. The Major had given him several enemas to clear and clean his bowels, and had then whipped certain information into the boy, demanding that his and answer his Owner. Xanatos had already forced the boy into jacking him off, and now he approached the boy's head and pressed his dickhead against his victim's lips.

Obi Wan opened his mouth even as he sobbed in degraded shame, to accept the intrusion of his captor's sex. With the Force-Suggestions as strong as they were, and himself cut off from the Force, he had no defenses.

"Suck it, whore!" Xan ordered abruptly. "Giving me sexual pleasure is one of the reasons why I accepted your life as payment for the debts of your Master's Host, after all." He reminded the weeping boy. He felt the captive's hot, wet mouth begin to work his cock, sucking at his jutted meat and began to screw the boy's face, thrusting eagerly and roughly in and out of Obi Wan's throat. He felt and savored the boy's helpless gagging as he used the inexperienced boy-child's mouth to get rid of still more cum. He intended to take his time when he fucked the boy's untried ass, anticipating the boy's screams with pleasure . He fucked the boy's mouth until he shot off in it, commanding his little slut to open his mouth so his Owner could view his cum covered tongue and teeth.

He had closely examined the boy offered to him as payment for the old man's debt. The 14-year-old was free of disease, clean, and a virgin. Once he had the boy in a good position for his first rape, Xanatos jammed three thick fingers callously in and out of the boy's ass, forcing the teenaged padawan to submit to the painful violation. He enjoyed Obi Wan's yelps as he pumped his hand back and forth with cruel force and pressure.

"Who am I?" He hissed as he finger-fucked the boy roughly, fondling his large cock as he did so.

"Jedi Outcast!" The sobbing boy whimpered as Xan' fingers dug deeper into his unwilling body.

"What am I?" He insisted, wanting the boy to acknowledge his own defilement.

"My owner." Came the answer as the Major got behind him.

The teen stood with his legs spread wide, bent straight over and was gripping his ankles as the American Major removed his hand and placed his cockhead against Obi Wan's untried anus.

"What are you, boy?"

"Your revenge!" The boy cried out in pain as his user shoved his eight inch dick up the helpless padawan's tight young ass, then began screaming in agony as Xan began to sodomize him.

Xanatos laughed at him, his lean hips already churning as he pistoned steadily into the boy's bottom.

"Take it, whore! Take my dick! You're real tight, boy, real tight! You look real good with a man's dick stuck up your ass, too." He taunted cruelly. "Real good, take it little whore! Fuck my cock!" He urged the shrieking teen as he slammed into his ass repeatedly. Xanatos rutted on the boy without pity, thrusting into his victim's agonized body with harsh motions. His fingers dug cruelly into Obi Wan's narrow hips as he had the youth.

The Outcast's heartless eyes were glued lustfully to the sight of his cock as he slid it roughly in and out of Obi Wan's asshole. He watched intently as the boy's tight anus gripped and clung to his
penis as he listened sadistically to the boy's painfilled cries. He enjoyed the power he had to use the teen-ager, and savored the anguish he caused. His hips churned as he pumped his meat back and forth faster, with more cruelty, wringing one howl after another from the 14-year-old boy he was raping.

"Who am I?" He grunted.

"Myyyy…" The shattered padawan sobbed out the words.

"What are you?"

"Yyyourr whore…"

He wailed as his captor's cock drove in deeper. It hurt so much! His guts were on fire, his hole was torn and bleeding and still his Owner shoved his long, thick sex into his bloody bottom with brutal lunges.

The Outcast's face was twisted in pleasure as he gasped and grunted his way toward his third orgasm. He controlled his lust and fought back his need to cum so he could torment the teenager. He pounded his pelvis harshly against his victim's buttocks, bucking violently with each inward push. He smiled as the boy's painfilled screams grew shrill, cruelly twisting the angle of his penetration to savage the 14-year-old's tight ass. He moaned happily at the increased intensity
of the agony in the youth's howls. He loved the powerful rush he got from using the boy, and intended to enjoy his toy fully. He glued his eyes to the boy's opening, loving the filthy sight of his dick as he stuffed himself into the suffering boy, over and over, Xanatos crammed his cock up the victim's ass.

"So tight," He moaned, "Such a good fuck you are, yesss. So good!" He screamed his own shrill cry of completion, and filled the captive's ass with spunk. "Qui Gon can have you back now, boy. If he still wants you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi Wan lay crumpled battered and bloody in a remote hallway, helpless and savaged. His training bond throbbed but he never knew when his Master found him, or of the tears the big man wept over him as he gathered up his Padawan's broken body.


~END~