Influences

Stand Alone: Ficlet

The Phantom Menace

Ornery

royslady51@yahoo.com

Complete

Warning 1: SQUICK: UNDERAGE SEXUAL ABUSE
Warning 2: SQUICK POTENTIAL: Emotional Abuse
Warning 3: *SQUICK!!!!!* AU/AR, YODA IS A SEXUALLY ACTIVE SITH LORD

SUMMARY: SITH LORD YODA and SITH APPRENTICE YADDLE have used their years in the Jedi Order to gradually undermine it's Tenets, change the Code, and slowly influence it's wholesale slide to the
Dark. "Hard to see the dark is…" <<Cackling>>


Don't own nothin'...damn it!



--------------
Influences
By Ornery
--------------


Yoda's eyes glinted in pleasure as Palpatine's mouth sucked wetly at his cock, the human slave's expert servicing felt good between the sith's small legs. The Senator's hot mouth glided up and down Yoda's slimey, dark green phallus, his old head bobbing rhythmically up and down as he gave his owner a blowjob. His hips churned as he serviced his owner's apprentice, Yaddle, with his cock. She liked it rough, so the slave fucked her tiny snatch hard.

Yoda groaned as he shot his wad into Palpatine's throat, using the DarkForce to insure the slave's mouth continued to work his dick. Only when Yaddle screeched her Pleasure did the ugly little Sithlord let go, his cock seeming too large for his small body as he used the Force to summon a young Padawan Candidate to him.

"Servicing the elderly with mouth and body you must. In the Code it is." He told the trembling youngster. "Present yourself to be used, you shall." He ordered and watched lustfully as the fourteen-year-old got down on his knees and elbows, spread his legs wide, and waited. Yoda went to the human boy, and began to fondle him, his small hands touched and pinched the tenderest places, poking into his virgin asshole, and squeezing his small testicles. The boy wept in pain as Yoda continued to pinch and squeeze his balls, but held his position. He had no choice after all, Kenobi's scream when Yoda mounted him echoed throughout the Temple.

Far away on the other side of the Temple, Sith Master Qui Gon Jinn smiled cruelly. When Master Yoda had finished with the boy, the boy would be given to Jinn. It was, after all, his turn to be assigned a child to raise and use.

END