He Hung


Fandom: The Phantom Menace

Author: Jane Streeter

Pairing: Q/O, Q/M, O/other

Category: Slash

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: DARK AU, Gang-Rape, B.D.S.M.

Spoilers: After Ep 1 and Ep 2 didn't happen.

Summary: Mace finds out the hard way that the Impossible *can* happen.

Author Note: I've got the Cramps From HELL, I'm bloated, I have a backache in at least three different spots, and I decided that if I have to suffer, so does Mace Windu…and hell, I don't like him anyway.
So why not.


He Hung
By Jane Streeter


He hung, swaying, with his feet several inches above the cold stone of the floor. The man's back was a bloody pattern of stripes and cuts where he had been viciously whipped. His low moans and sobs echoed
nastily from the damp stone walls, despair echoed from his heart.

//How could it have come to this?// He wondered in the silence of his soul, mouth opening only to pant. //How did the Sith survive so long undetected?//

"We survived because you Jedi got careless, Mace." Came a soft, mocking voice behind him. "Are you enjoying that Force-Null collar, Windu? We are."

"Noooo, not you. Not you!" He whispered in horror as he recognized Qui Gon's voice.

"Did I give you permission to speak, Windu?" Jinn asked in a harsh tone, then raised a whip to beat the tortured man. "I can see breaking you will prove more entertaining than Turning Kenobi and Skywalker were." He said when he'd finished punishing his newest slave. "Obi was easy prey, loves me, you see. He Turned because I had, to be with me. He's a damned fine fuck, too! And as Yoda pointed out, Anakin was a borderline sith anyway. It really didn't take much of a push to Turn him." He chuckled. "Now, then, what shall I do to you next?"

Jinn's big hands began to roam and fondle Windu's crotch and ass rudely, sliding two fingers roughly into Mace's unwilling asshole. Jinn began finger fucking the Jedi rigorously as slaves rearranged Windu so that the Council Member hung by all fours with each leg as far apart as possible. He grabbed a youth's head by his hair and pressed the victim's mouth to Windu's hole after a few minutes.

"Lick the Jedi's ass! Lick it! Get him wet for me, slave!"

"He's just boy, Force, he can't even be nineteen!"

"He's a slave! Just like you are, just like the screaming, writhing, agonized slave that Kenobi's screwing right behind you. *I* killed the former Sithlord, and his apprentice, and took their place after you tried to separate My Obi from me." He paused, then said, "And if you protest again I'll make you watch me rape him before I rape you. And it will be rape. I don't want you to enjoy it until after you've been a slave for a while. It will make your humiliation so much more complete."

Mace fell silent as the boy licked his anus, sliding his tongue up the horrified Jedi's ass repeatedly. As he watched, Qui Gon stripped and grabbed another boy, Mace tried not to hear the screeching child he could not see. Jinn's eyes were locked on the slave's flickering tongue as the boy rimmed Windu's unwilling ass.

Qui put the other slave on his knees with an order, and ordered Mace to watch. He then proceeded to push his penis into the youngster's mouth.

"Suck my cock, slave! Yessss, do me, work it, boy…feels good!" He crooned as the small head bobbed up and down over his crotch.

Windu's face was wet with tears as he was made to watch the ex-Jedi use the youth's mouth. Qui Gon was not a small-hung man, and the boy's lips were wrapped painfully tight around his organ as he fucked the kid's face with casual brutality. Mace could hear the boy gag as Qui Gon Jinn pushed his penis into his throat, cutting off his airway.

"Yeah, suck it real good, little slave!" He crooned as he pleasured himself. Behind Mace he could see his padawan enjoying the use of an older boy, he glued his eyes between his Obi Wan's legs watching the teen fuck the much older, but still smaller boy's ass. Hard.

Soon enough he tossed the cocksucking slaveboy aside, still spewing cum as he approached Windu again. Jinn squatted down to watch the other boy rim Mace, licking his lips as he watched. He grabbed the boy by his hair, yanking him away, "Rim me, boy, while I taste the Jedi's asshole."

Mace hissed a denial but Jinn's big hands were already spreading Windu's crack wide and his tongue thrust deep into his former friend. The boy's wet mouth buried itself in the crack his own ass. The young
slave's hot tongue spearing into his anus was soon driving him mad with lust. He licked Mace's hole hungrily. He grunted obscenely as he repeatedly buried his tongue deeper, sliding it in and out of Windu's
body rapidly. He smirked cruelly as he ass-ate the Jedi, then got to his feet, still holding the other man's lower cheeks apart.

"This is gonna be good, Windu. I've admired you hot-looking ass for years." Jinn taunted him. "Whore." He hissed, putting the thick, broad head of his cock on the spit-slicked opening on Mace's body, then pushing it inside the unwilling man.

Mace shrieked when Jinn drove his hugeness up his virgin ass, his guts seemingly on fire from the big Sith's cock. Jinn laughed at his screams as he slammed into Windu hot hole, shoving his full length inside the defiled Jedi's tightness. "Take it, Mace! Take my cock, slave!" He commanded as his powerful thighs provided the strength to stuff his penis into the helplessly fighting man he was pleasuring himself with. He had the use of many slave, Windu was but one. He didn't bother to make it last as he did with Kenobi…he just shot his wad as soon as he could, cumming inside Mace's ass, then removed himself with a simple, "See, I knew you'd be a damned good fuck, Mace!" and walked out, followed by Obi Wan. The older slaves converged on Windu…fondling themselves as they approached. Mace was cut off from the Force, bound firmly, exposed and defenseless; he began to scream when the first of them shoved his
cock in the soon-to-be-broken man's ass. And he hung there, while he was used, as he screamed into the uncaring night, still he hung.

END