He Had Never Thought 1: Memory

Author: Ornery

Feedback: royslady51@yahoo.com

Fandom: Star Wars: TPM

Pairings: Anakin/Palpatine

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Yes

Status: Complete

Category: Drabble

Series: Yes

Warning: Chan

Summary: Anakin is seduced by Palpatine

Disclaimer: No money, not mine, blah, blah, blah.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~He Had Never Thought~

by Ornery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anakin had never thought his life would come to this, his lithe young form swaying under the heavy thrusts of his master's pounding hips as Palpatine rammed his thick cock into the sixteen-year-old's tight young ass. Skywalker moaned his pleasure and met the Dark Lord's sharp thrusts, enjoying the man's use of his body.

Another man's moans a few feet away drew his eyes to his former master's nakedness, Kenobi's spread-eagled position exposing him ruthlessly to the mouth and fingers of the slave who knelt with his mouth between the captured Jedi's legs, busily sucking his unwilling sex. The slaves fingers were buried in Obi Wan's ass, his arm pumping them steadily in and out. The Force-Collar and restraints Kenobi wore made him helpless, the young Sith noted in glee. Soon his new Lord would rape the Jedi, and afterwards he, Anakin would rape him also. Then several men and boys would take their pleasure from Obi Wan before he was dumped naked and defiled at the Temple doors. Anakin was looking forward to it. He thought back to the start of his Fall… enjoying the memory.

~ ~ ~

"You have progress well, young Skywalker." His soon-to-be-Master had said, "Come to my rooms this evening, if you are free to do so. I have something I would like to share with you, something I believe you will enjoy, my lad."

The High Chancellor's apartment in the Capital was huge and well appointed, luxuries abounded from the subtle unknown, albeit pleasantly scented, perfume of incense to the carpets and furnishings, Palpatine's home was a comfortable place, if dimly lit. Thick, soft carpets appealed to the padawan, and he smiled willingly at Palpatine's request to go unshod upon it, to thereby preserve it. He removed his footwear and dug his toes into the thick pile.

The drugged incense eased his inhibitions, and dulled the youth's instincts. Palpatine wore only a thin, short lounging robe and the drugged young Jedi was easily convinced to take the loan of another like it. Naked under the robe, he consented to dine with the man… Palpatine's satisfied smile hid his ugly plans well. Sometimes, a sexual seduction was the best tool in a sith's armory. He would bring the padawan along gradually, introducing him to more and worse sexual acts by degrees while allowing the Temple to teach him his weapons and Force Manipulations. When the boy ready, Palpatine would take him from the Jedi and Turn him fully.

Each new food Anakin was offered held a small amount of the drug, loosening his inhibitions with every swallow. Soon, Palpatine was able to begin to touch and stroke the 14-year-old boy, drawing Skywalker into his arms and soon laid him down into the soft carpet. The old man's hands and mouth explored the child's willing flesh eagerly. Anakin was a tasty little morsel, after all.

Ani spread his legs wide under the Chancellor's hot, wet mouth as the old man licked and sucked his small penis, his robe flung aside in his passion. Moist sounds rose in the room as his small body undulated under Palpatine's oral explorations of his body. Soon the old man had him face down with his knees spread widely, over a small chair as the old man's tongue fucked his virgin hole.

Skywalker was his, Palpatine sensed as he drove his tongue up the boy's tight little hole, sticking it deeper with every push, and savoring the youngster's moan's and cries. For his own ends, even a Sith was capable of taking a lover gently, and so the High Chancellor mounted and penetrated Anakin Skywalker's anus with care. Soon enough, he was fucking the little boy rather hard, but the boy was also urging him to fuck him harder and faster.

Grinning hideously, Palpatine continued to thrust. Oh yes, Skywalker was his already.

END PART 1