Caught!

by: Kayla

Rating: NC-17

Archive: MA, my website, WWoMB

Disclaimer: George owns these two luscious babes. I get no money here for this one, just entertaining myself. I will put them back when I am done, I promise. Maybe :)

Pairing: Qui/Obi

Feedback:
jedi@mythicdesigns.net

Category: Mini-Kink and PWP

Summary: Hoping for a night alone, Obi-Wan discovers his Master's trip was canceled. A good time was had by all. Smut for the sake of smut. Obi-Wan is 18 in this story.

Special Thanks: to Kim, my beta :) Thank you Kim ::::waves:::: You're a sweetie!

URL: http://www.jediwarrior.org

Caught!
by: Kayla


Obi-Wan ran down the hallway to his shared quarters with Qui-Gon Jinn, his Master. After he reached the door, he sighed in relief. His Master was away for a few days, and he was looking forward to the evening alone. His cock was uncomfortable in his leggings, and he felt it grow harder in anticipation. A night alone to play. He clutched the package he had just picked up in his hands, and shifted it to open the door. The door slid open, and he silently cursed as he realized he must have left the light on all day. He could hear the lecture already about conserving energy. He smiled. No Master, no lecture.

He was happy to have encountered only one Master on his way to their room/quarters. The smile deepened and he pulled his package out from under his robe......and stopped dead.

Qui-Gon Jinn sat quietly on the couch, reading a data-pad. "Hello, padawan. Where have you been?"

"What are you doing here?" He stared at his Master.

Qui-Gon looked up from his comp pad and raised an eyebrow. "Padawan?"

"You're supposed to be on a mission."

"It was canceled." Qui-Gon looked at his now fidgeting padawan. "Why? Do you not wish me here?"

Obi-Wan finally recovered his composure, and said "No, of course not." He smiled nervously and flung the forgotten package back under his flowing robes. "Well, you look busy. Goodnight." He headed straight for his bedroom.

He hurried to his room, the door sliding open, when a voice came from behind him: "Padawan, what's in the package." Obi-Wan froze.

"Nothing!" he said a bit too loudly. "Nothing, Master, new shirt. I, uhhh, bought a new shirt. Goodnight."

"Padawan?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Come here, padawan."

"I am very tired, Master."

"You disobey me?"

"No, Master." Obi-Wan tossed the package into his room and headed back.

"Bring the package."

Obi groaned. "Yes, Master." He went back in and picked up a bag. Hoping to fool Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan threw a shirt in it, and headed back.

"The pink package, Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan spun on his heel and headed back into his room, retrieving the package, his heart beating wildly. "Yes, Master." Emerging from his rooms, the padawan walked back to Qui-Gon. He stood there silently. Qui-Gon extended his arm and the package was placed into his large hand. Obi-Wan sighed. Slowly, the pink wrapping was taken off, and the contents exposed. He was so embarrassed, why did he have to be home? His cock grew harder watching his Master take out the box. Damn it.

Qui-Gon stared at the package for a second, and then had to use every ounce of his Jedi control to keep from laughing. To cover, he leaned forward and lifted his cup of tea to his mouth. Qui-Gon then sat back, feeling his padawan's strong embarrassment through their link. The Jedi Master effected his best voice and read aloud from the package, "The Pleasurizer Collection. Discreet pleasures are yours." He looked up at his now blushing padawan, and turned the box over, trying desperately not to smile. He continued reading. "Hey, Variety is the order of the night, and what a night you will have. Make the most of your private time with these wicked little diversions......" Qui-Gon's voice trailed off as he read silently.

Obi-Wan was one very unhappy padawan. This was worse than anything that had ever happened to him in front of his Master. He wished he could crawl through the floor right here. Figures Qui-Gon would just sit there and calmly read the back of the kit's box.

The padawan watched his Master looking over the contents and his mind drifted off. He thought of those hands running over his body. Brushing against his skin. His cock started to grow harder. He sighed heavily. It looked to him as if he was studying a briefing for their upcoming mission.

"You told me you had a new shirt, padawan." Qui-Gon finally finished reading, and looked up again with a strange expression in his eyes.

Obi-Wan fidgeted. His face now the color of the pink wrappings on Qui-Gon's lap.

"You have deceived me." Qui-Gon shifted in his chair. "Your disobedience needs to be addressed."

Oh, great, thought Obi-Wan, I am in for it now.

Qui-Gon motioned him forward. "Disrobe, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Obi-Wan's mouth fell open. "Master, I don't think that would be such a good idea." A raised eyebrow was all it took. Obi-Wan slowly removed his robes.

"All of it." Qui-Gon's voice was a bit strained. Obi-Wan carefully took his tunic off and laid it aside. Removing his boots next, he placed them beside the table. Qui-Gon stared at him, and Obi-Wan crossed him arms over his chest. Qui-Gon raised his finger, and the tie on his leggings began to unlace. They slipped silently to the floor.

Obi-Wan swore he heard his Master take in a deep breath. "Come here, Padawan Kenobi."

Slowly, he approached his Master. Qui-Gon opened the box, and looked a moment at the contents. Selecting a rather bright purple vibe, he pulled out a bottle with his other hand. He popped open the cap, and poured the oil onto his fingers, smiling. Qui-Gon reached up between Obi-Wan's legs and slid his fingers between the cheeks. A low moan was heard from deep in Obi's throat. He locked his knees to keep from falling to the floor.

Qui-Gon continued his caresses, then he picked up the vibe with his other hand and pushed the box from his lap. "Come forward." Obi-Wan opened his eyes, and saw the barely disguised lust in Qui-Gon's eyes. He inched forward, and straddled his Master's legs. Qui-Gon licked his lips. Placing his hands on Qui-Gon's shoulders, he slid down, his cock running down the front of his Master's chest. Qui-Gon picked up a second bottle of oil, and ripped off the cap with his teeth. He
poured the oil over the purple vibe, and turned it on. He slid his arm around Obi's waist, and moved the vibe against his opening, sliding it in slowly. The padawan let a low groan and moved back a bit to push it in deeper, the slipperiness of the vibe sliding in comfortably. His cock jerked.

Qui-Gon grunted at his reaction. Watching his face closely, Qui-Gon pressed against his padawan. Obi-Wan could feel Qui-Gon's cock now burying into his stomach. The vibe slid in and out, the motions it generated were pure heaven. His cock rubbing against his Master's stomach, he bit down on his lip to keep from crying out.

/Good, my padawan?/

/Yes, Master./

"Mmmmmmmm." Obi-Wan was pushing further back against the vibe, sending it in deeper. He wanted more though.

/Stand up/

Obi-Wan whimpered a bit, hesitant to move away. It felt too good.

"Wait, padawan. Stand." He did as he was told, and Qui-Gon took his own clothes off in record time. "Stroke yourself." Qui-Gon tilted the oil onto Obi's cock, and slid down on the sofa a bit. Obi-Wan ran his hand up and down his shaft. The oil making it so slippery, he moaned and bucked against his own hand, imagining his master's mouth on him. He closed his eyes and pumped harder.

Qui-Gon groaned and poured the oil between his own legs, his cock laying against his stomach, begging for attention. Letting the oil drip down around his cock, he let it run over his balls, and down to his rear. Running his fingers up and down his cock, he slid further down in the sofa, and spread his legs open, he putting his feet up on the table. Obi-Wan was watching him very intently. "Fuck me, Obi-Wan."

"Yes, Master." A barley audible whisper.

Obi-Wan dropped to his knees, and took his cock in his hand. He pressed it close to his beloved Master's opening, and began to slide in. Qui-Gon grunted and pushed hard against him, forcing Obi-Wan's cock in quickly. He sucked in a breath as he was enveloped in pure heat, his Master's body accepting him with ease. He slowly began to push, but Qui-Gon was still the Master. He grabbed the back of Obi-Wan's neck, and pulled him forward. "Fuck me," he hissed. "Hard."

Obi-Wan braced himself and began pounding into Qui-Gon. Hard. Fast. The motions of his hips increased and soon Qui-Gon was bracing himself on the sofa, taking his padawan's frenzied thrusts. Growling and grunting, he begged for more, demanded more from him. "Gods, that's it. Fuck me good, Obi-Wan. Fuck me good." His long hair plastered to his face now, the leather band falling out and his hair flowing free. The couch was being pushed back with every thrust. Sweat was running down Obi-Wan's chest, his muscles straining with each movement.

He could feel his climax coming closer, and he reached out to take Qui-Gon's face in his hand. He pulled him close and covered his mouth in a ferocious kiss. Qui-Gon eagerly responded, his tongue swirling around his mouth.

/Make me cum, my padawan. Fill me up. Fill me. So good. Fuck me./

Obi-Wan tried to hold off, slowing down, he tried to stop it, hold it back.

"No. Cum in me. Now! NOW!" Obi-Wan grunted and thrust deep, spilling himself inside. Groaning as each spasm hit him. Obi-Wan shivered as he felt the first splash of warmth against his own stomach.

/Master, so good So good./

Qui-Gon had that damned self assured look back on his face as Obi-Wan pulled out of him. He collapsed on the floor. Qui-Gon leaned forward and picked up his tea. He took a sip, and pushed his sweat soaked hair back off his face, smiling. "Obi-Wan."

A low "Mpffhhh" was the only response.

"There are still more toys here, my *young* apprentice." The lust and desire clear in his voice.

Obi-Wan whimpered. It was going to be a long night.

 


~The End~