Title: Vernal Equinox

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Part: 1/1

Codes: C/P

Summary: Chakotay springs something on Tom.

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

VERNAL EQUINOX

By Britta

Tom had been moping for days and Chakotay was sick and tired of waiting for their duty shifts to coincide once again. He felt bad about their mutual frustration, some of which was caused by Tom's promise for Lent. And so, after checking the database, he decided to practice his own religion, in hopes of relieving their shared stress.

Chakotay was still committed to helping Tom keep his religious vow, but there were always alternatives--as a great man once said. A fast trip to Airponics, and a few adjustments to his outfit and he was all set to make Tom's lunch a special one.

Fifteen minutes later, Tom stormed through the door to their quarters almost missing the sight of Chakotay lounging on the sofa adorned with nothing but two smallish ferns, one covering his groin and the other hiding half his tattoo.

"What the fuck are you supposed to be?" Tom barked.

Chakotay responded lazily, "I'm Father Nature."

Tom stopped and really looked at him, then appeared to relax. With mirth coloring his voice, he said, "I didn't know you liked the color green that much."

"It's a recently acquired taste." Chakotay stood and tossed the air ferns onto the dining table. Naked, he took hold of Tom's face in both hands and kissed him thoroughly. "I've missed you."

Tom's arms wrapped around him and squeezed hard. "I've missed you, too."

Chakotay felt his lover's relief and inherent arousal with the sudden, heavy breathing against his neck and decided to move quickly. Pulling back a little, he whispered urgently, "Take off your clothes and lean over the table."

Without wasting a second, Tom did so. Tom tried to hide his excitement but couldn't quite manage it; his gaze kept darting from fern to fern.

Chakotay noticed, his cock growing at the same rate as his smile did. When Tom was in position, he said, "Don't move a muscle. I want to dress you appropriately."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked curiously as he looked over his shoulder. "You just told me to get naked."

Chakotay softly stroked the skin of Tom's back and parted the man's legs with a touch. He grabbed the air-ferns and ran them over Tom's butt and thighs generating a groan. Then he stuck them behind his lover's ears and said, "Don't let these little plants fall off. They are important symbols for me, simply loaded with spiritual meaning."

Reaching into a drawer of the nearest endtable, Chakotay retrieved the lube and proceeded to grease his now rigid cock. Satisfied that he was as slick as could be, he bent over his lover, slid deep inside the tight, white ass and said, "I am the King of Spring, and I love you, Tom."

A happy grunt was his only reply.

For several minutes, Chakotay contentedly pumped in and pulled out to the cadence of Tom's moans. He gripped Tom's cock in one hand while the other balanced his weight. Then he deliberately increased his speed, hoping Tom's passion would keep pace with his own. He kissed the back of Tom's neck repeatedly and when Tom began to murmur parts of words, he bit down on the man's shoulder.

Tom cried out, shuddering so violently he dislodged the ferns from behind his ears, then slumped over their dinner table letting go of all his tension at once. Chakotay then finished at his leisure, drawing out his pleasure while Tom was recovering his senses.

Moments later, as Chakotay lay over Tom, his breathing still labored, he was surprised by Tom's body shaking beneath him. "Are you all right?" gasped Chakotay.

Muffled laughter wafted into his ear followed by, "I feel a lot better than I did before. Thanks for making my lunch break so spiritually uplifting."

Chakotay rose, freeing Tom enough to let him stand and be kissed and hugged. "Now you know why I enjoy being a pagan so much."

Tom eased out of his embrace and grabbed a fern. Brushing it across Chakotay's chest, he said with a smirk, "Let's keep these if we can. I think they'd be good reminders of our religious roots."

Chakotay smirked in return as he felt the tingle in his nipples. Before giving Tom one last kiss, he reached down and squeezed Tom's cock and balls playfully. "Speaking of roots, and perhaps big berries, I'm sure I can find lots of ways to remind you of our obligations to the gods."

The End
http://www.tommyhawksfantasyworld.com/britta