Title: The April Fool

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Part: 1/1

Codes: C/P

Summary: Tom emulates a certain something.

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

THE APRIL FOOL

By Britta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Tom lay in wait for Chakotay, he shifted his position minutely, wishing their dining table wasn't so damned hard. His ass was falling asleep but he didn't want to move too much and dislodge any of the mashed, stewed fruit that he'd ever-so-carefully placed upon the small globs of custard that resided in strategic locations on his body.

Tom squirmed again and hoped Chakotay would come home from his dinner meeting with the captain before the custard started to get runny. Smiling to himself, he contemplated the sensual delight of Chakotay devouring his holiday dessert. He hoped this would tempt his lover into an oral frenzy the likes of which he'd never experienced before. Since he'd given up doing it himself in a fit of religious fervor, he'd decided that getting it was top priority.

All of a sudden, Tom's cock twitched and he felt a slow oozing of custard make its way down to his balls. Hell, the stuff was starting to melt! He didn't dare raise his head to look for fear of losing the mouthful of sweets nestled in the hollow of his throat.

Before he could worry too much about it, he heard the door swish open and footsteps enter the room. He breathed out a long sigh of relief and waited with great anticipation for his lover's tongue to come calling. Instead, he heard twin gasps of shock followed by the captain saying wryly, "Commander, I thank you for your offer of a cup of coffee. However, under the circumstances, I think I'll take a raincheck."

Chakotay's rigidly controlled voice then assaulted Tom's incredibly red-hot ears. "A wise decision, Captain. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Very well, good night, Chakotay."

Tom heard his lover choke out, "Good night, Kathryn," and his humiliation was complete.

As the door closed, he felt a blob of squashed fruit slide down and settle between his spread legs. Oh god, he was done for; his full-body blush was melting everything. Fuck. He closed his eyes in resignation and simply awaited his fate.

For a solid minute there was silence. Then Tom heard a chair being moved and felt Chakotay settle next to the table.

A soft voice inquired, "Care to tell me what this is all about?"

Tom's body heat rose even more and he replied, "It's April first--you know, April Fool's Day? And I'm supposed to be a fool."

Chakotay murmured appreciatively, "You've succeeded. In spades."

Many fingers and a tongue began exploring Tom's body and his eyes flew open. Tom looked up to see a nude Chakotay grinning and licking his lips. He didn't know what to say.

The love of his life leaned over and kissed him. "What kind of fool are you supposed to be?"

Tom began to sit up, but was pushed down again when Chakotay attacked his neck. He stammered, "I-I'm an old English dessert."

"Mm hmm, you do taste good, so you succeeded there as well," Chakotay agreed.

He moaned as the dark head moved to his nipples and began feasting on them. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you earlier--I didn't think you'd bring the captain home...."

Chakotay raised his head and looked into Tom's eyes. "I wasn't embarrassed," he stated seriously.

"Then why didn't you say anything to me?"

"I couldn't. I was too busy trying not to laugh out loud just thinking of the look that will be on your face at the morning meeting."

Tom groaned at the concept and wished he'd stuck with his original plan of celebrating Bach's birthday. That way all the captain would've seen was him standing there wearing period clothing while Baroque music flooded their quarters. Then he groaned again, this time with pleasure, when Chakotay discovered his custard-covered balls. "Oh god, Chakotay, don't stop!"

Chakotay wiggled his tongue and replied in his best parody of a scoundrel's voice, "Don't fret, my fool. I always finish dessert when it's served on such a pretty platter."

Tom laughed as he gasped, "You know what they say, Chakotay, presentation is everything. Mmmm...."

The End