Title: Starfleet Appreciation Day

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Rating: R

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

Feedback always welcome and appreciated.



Starfleet Appreciation Day
by Britta

"Tell me again why we had to wear dress uniforms to dinner in the Mess Hall and get a lot of strange looks," Chakotay stated in a low voice as Tom ushered him into Sandrine's with much decorum, as befit a very senior officer.

Loftily, Tom explained once more, this time adding details. "Today happens to be Starfleet Appreciation Day, which is a holiday I am very familiar with due to my father forcing us to celebrate it in full regalia every year--complete with house decorations."

Pulling Chakotay toward the bar, Tom ordered two cognacs and went on, "It's based on Armed Forces Day from the twentieth century in the good ol' US of A. My father practically salivated over any occasion to get the family into the proper worshipful mood at those times."

The commander noted that Sandrine had an odd look on her face as she delivered their drinks, but he didn't comment on it, remaining silent as he tasted the liquor.

Taking a genteel swallow of his own, Tom continued sententiously, "I feel a real need to do something special to honor the organization that has meant so much to all of us." Tom broke off, stopping his speech by laying a kiss on Chakotay's lips.

Chakotay kissed him back warily, stared at his lover for a moment, then replied, "Bullshit."

Tom grinned and moved a little closer, his questing fingers hidden from view under the fabric that covered Chakotay's shapely rear end.

He knew damned well that Tom was up to something that had little to do with honor, but exactly what he wasn't certain. Chakotay took another sip of the smooth brandy and wondered if Tom wanted to vent some emotions caused by memories of Starfleet, his father, or both. Cautiously, he ventured, "So what's the plan? Since it seems to mean so much to you, how do you want to celebrate this holiday?"

Sharp teeth bit his earlobe hard, painfully, as warm breath hissed out, "I thought I'd make you come in your dress-uniform pants, right here in front of the captain, and on a starfleet vessel, *Commander*."

Chakotay almost choked on hearing Tom's words. Was he serious? And where did the veiled hostility toward him come from? Confused as to how Tom wanted to play this out, and afraid there was more going on than was obvious, he asked carefully, "How do you expect to accomplish that without getting us cited for 'lewd behavior in a public place'?"

+|+|+|+

Sensing his lover's muted distress in the query, Tom backed away and let go of the fine derriere for a moment. He cast his gaze around the room searching for a reason why Chakotay would be upset. Other than the captain being present, he could see none; there were no Maquis around.

Tom took another swig of the alcohol in his snifter, stalling for time. Suddenly, it dawned on him what the problem was. He'd used the old tone of voice, the nasty one, when he'd issued the challenge to Chakotay. Shit. He hadn't meant to do that.

Setting the glass down, he leaned closer to the man he cherished with all his heart, and said softly, teasingly, "I'm going to dance with you and whisper dirty nothings in your ear."

After a reassuring hug, Tom was gratified to see a relieved smile form on his lover's face. He sensed that there would be a discussion later, but for now, he was more interested in pursuing his own sexual agenda.

Chakotay finished his cognac in one swallow and responded, "Two can play that game."

"Oh yeah?" Tom finished his own drink and requested a pre-programmed musical selection of slow songs with insistent beats. As he led Chakotay out to the middle of the dance floor, he murmured, "Care to back that up with a wager?"

"What do you have in mind?" Chakotay breathed harshly against the skin just beneath Tom's left ear.

Trying not to betray the shiver that caused, Tom answered, "The winner gets to top tonight, any way he likes."

Chakotay smiled as he deftly took the lead and said, "Those aren't very high stakes. Whoever loses also wins."

"Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how many replicator rations I have to spare." Tom smiled to himself as he gave up having to think about how to avoid bumping into other dancers, then leaned closer and whispered, "Imagine me on my knees in front of you, opening your pants using only my teeth."

Tom felt a sudden change in direction and heard Chakotay's rapidly indrawn gasp. As they regained their rhythm, his tongue darted out to lick Chakotay's cheek in the exact spot where a dimple was hiding.

"What would you do next, Tom?" Chakotay slid his hips against Tom's in time with the music.

"Uh, I'd..." He had to take a deep breath to tear his attention away from the sensation of Chakotay's erection rubbing against him. "...I'd push you down onto the captain's desk, and promise she wouldn't walk in on us. Then I would take your huge cock into my mouth, run my tongue all around it, tasting you, nibbling on your foreskin, and sucking the whole delicious shaft deep into my throat until you were ready to shoot all over the place."

Feeling rather smug, Tom was surprised when Chakotay responded with a nip to his neck and a stage-whispered, "You know me pretty well. But, I think I'd rather assault you in the Briefing Room, before the morning meeting."

Tom squirmed at the thought and Chakotay elaborated while steering them out of the limelight of Sandrine's dance floor. "I'd kiss you in places like this...." Tom's throat, cheeks, chin, nose, and lips were touched as warmly as a soft summer breeze by the commander's mouth.

"Oh, god." Tom had a feeling that the tide was turning against him, but he didn't care. Chakotay's gentleness always won out. Still, he had one last gambit to try. Pulling himself together and ignoring the throbbing of his hard-on, which matched the tempo of the music, he breathed loudly and blurted into Chakotay's ear, "I'd lift your legs up high and eat your ass like there was no tomorrow!"

Chakotay waltzed Tom back into the middle of the dance floor, and, panting heavily, kissed him hard on the lips, then said, "Tom, I know you have an exhibitionistic streak in you. I love you, and if you want me to, I'll tear off your clothes and take you right here
and now--in front of the captain and everyone else."

That did it! Tom's brain overloaded and he clamped onto Chakotay so hard he must have made permanent indentations in the man's body. It didn't seem to matter though. When he stopped shaking, he found that he was being held as tightly as he was holding on, and nobody seemed the wiser. Resting his head on Chakotay's shoulder, he was surprised to find they were still swaying to the music.

"You win," Tom admitted grudgingly.

"I don't think so."

Tom looked up and saw a secretive smile, sans dimples, on Chakotay's face. "What do you mean?"

Chakotay pressed his hips against Tom's and Tom felt a softness in place of the previous hardness. He laughed, "So it's a tie?"

The dark head nodded.

Still smiling, Tom kissed Chakotay and said, "I'll bet dear old dad never had this much fun celebrating today."

"Neither has Captain Janeway, if the look on her face means anything. Quick, Tom! Let's get out of here!"



THE END