Title: Shoot For The Stars

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Rating:

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't
like, take a hike.


Shoot for the Stars
by Britta
~~~~~~~~~

"Tom, what are you doing?" Chakotay's voice sounded a tad uncertain as it echoed around the empty holodeck.

"Nothing you won't like, I promise."

Before Chakotay could ask any more questions, the setting changed so that both of them were faced by a large 2-D screen. A moment later, Tom pulled him down onto a sofa and pressed a few buttons on a padd, murmuring, "Happy NASA's Anniversary."

Chakotay was then treated to an up-close, personal view of the first time Terrans had walked on their moon.

The entire telecast was replayed, primitive communications, video and all. Chakotay was spellbound. It was so visceral, having the real thing in front of him, just like people over four hundred years ago.

In total awe, he flashed on the experience he'd had discovering John Kelly's fate and yet, even though he'd touched actual artifacts of that time, this was somehow more powerful. Perhaps because so many people were involved in the effort and he could live it with them in real time. This wasn't a re-enactment made for vids--no skipping the waiting parts--this had horribly grainy footage and static-filled words that made him want to lean closer to hear better.

Tom watched, enthralled by Chakotay's response to this private show. He was glad he'd saved the rations to book the holodeck for so long and relaxed against the arm of the couch enjoying himself immensely. Chakotay's jaw dropped open another millimeter each time someone said something familiar, and tears came to both their eyes when Neil Armstrong uttered the famous 'one giant leap for mankind' line.

The scene changed to shots of the men bouncing around in one-sixth the gravity they were used to, and Tom muted the sound. Turning to his lover, he asked, "How do you feel about my surprise?"

Wiping his face, Chakotay replied, "Grateful." He was overwhelmed by the historical moments, as if he'd just lived through them.

Smiling, Tom snuggled closer and asked, "Did you hear everything okay; understand it all?"

Still staring at the silent pictures of men in bulky suits looking as though they were moving in slow motion, he replied distractedly, "Yes, except I didn't realize there were Russians involved at that time."

Tom peered at him and stated seductively, "There weren't."

Hearing that particular tone in Tom's voice caused Chakotay to drag his gaze from the 2-D moonscape and settle on a pair of searing blue eyes. So, space history got Tom horny it seemed. Well, good. He liked it when Tom was hot and trying to be devious when they were alone. Shifting his position, he leaned over for a kiss and whispered, "Then who was the Russian that Armstrong wished good luck?"

It wasn't a Russian." Tom maneuvered Chakotay onto his back and sank down on top of him. "It was an old next-door neighbor from when Neil Armstrong was a child."

"Uh huh, tell me more."

Tom rubbed his groin suggestively against Chakotay saying, "It was a mystery for a good thirty years. Journalists speculated about all sorts of things."

Intense kisses took his breath away, forcing Chakotay to whisper, "They did?"

Yeah. Armstrong refused to explain the reference until he'd found out the people involved were dead."

Chakotay could feel Tom's erection pressing against his thigh through their clothes. He wondered what Tom was leading up to as hands slid under his shirt and pushed it up, baring Chakotay's chest. As Tom lowered his mouth, trapping a dark nipple, Chakotay gasped, "So what really happened?"

Tom moved down to unfasten Chakotay's pants with his teeth then looked up beneath hooded eyelids and began to explain. "One day, Neil was playing ball with his friends and..." he paused to nip and suck the soft skin of Chakotay's hip, "...the ball went into the yard next door."

Muffling an incipient moan, Chakotay grunted, "And?"

"And he overheard the man and his wife arguing."

Spirits, Tom's tongue ought to be classified as a weapon. Chakotay tried to recall where they were in Tom's no-doubt tall tale while he was stripped from the waist down. When the cool air hit his balls, he was shocked into remembering and snapped, "Arguing about what?"

Tom leered at him and said, "He wanted oral sex." Tom finished his statement with a long lick to the head of Chakotay's cock followed by much sucking.

Chakotay tried to pace his enjoyment though Tom made it damned difficult. Still, he needed to know the rest of the story. "What did she say?" he groaned.

Smiling widely, Tom gripped Chakotay's balls in one hand and squeezed his cock hard with the other. As Chakotay came, Tom licked his lips and intoned, "She said, and I quote, 'When that kid next door walks on the moon!'"

THE END