Title: Reaping the Harvest

Author: Britta

Contact: britta54@hotmail.com

http://www.tommyhawksfantasyworld.com/britta/

Series: VOY

Here's the next part of the Holiday suite.

The rest can be found at:

http://www.tommyhawksfantasyworld.com/britta/

Feedback always welcome.

Codes: C/P

Rating: NC-17

Part: 1/1 NEW

Date: September 22, 2000

Summary: A change of seasoning is in order.

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

Reaping the Harvest

by Britta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom was nervous, but he was trying to hide it. Today was a special holiday of Chakotay's and he wanted to do something public that would be acceptable in his lover's eyes. He had spent time searching all sorts of obscure databases until he came up with what he hoped was the perfect present.

He wanted to show his love, not display his lust, so that people would envy the two of them their relationship, not lapse into laughter as a last defense against their own loneliness. Tom vowed to

keep himself under control, figuring his gift and a single kiss would do more to re-establish Chakotay's dignity as first officer than anything else. After all, it should be apparent that, with this gesture, Tom not only loved Chakotay, but respected him enough to curtail his own penchant for high drama in favor of a more subtle approach to staking his claim.

+|+|+

Chakotay had suspected that Tom was up to something for days. They had spent the last week back on the same duty shift and their evenings together discussing painful points of their insecurities and expectations.

It had been difficult to broach certain subjects, and yet they had done it, bit by bit, evening after evening. Chakotay was pleased that they had come to understand each other so well. Tom's point of view on declaring himself had never occurred to him, but now that he'd thought about it, he realized it gave him a whole new perspective on Tom's behavior, past and present--and that alone begged to be explored further.

Still, Chakotay wondered what Tom had been doing at the computer every night before they retired. It was enough to make him second guess their new-found rapport. Was this relationship doomed to go two steps forward and one back--or vice versa? When would it get deep enough for him to believe it would outlast the Delta Quadrant?

+|+|+

It was dinner time. Time to make his move.

Tom made sure all the principal players were present and accounted for, and that his lover was seated at a table everyone could see. Then he casually walked to the nearest replicator and ordered something quietly. A moment later, his request was filled and he took the flat box over to Chakotay saying, "This is for you."

Chakotay shoved his tray aside, shooting Tom an inscrutable glance. The box revealed a leaf. A very large leaf. One that was big enough to be worn as a hat.

Tom watched Chakotay's expression change from skepticism to confusion and he tried to explain. "It's from a Dorvanian Liquid Amber tree--"

"I know, Tom. I recognize it." Chakotay sounded awed, or lost in the past, or something equally devastating.

It was one huge leaf. The colors radiated from the stem like an arboreal rainbow: green, chartreuse, yellow, deep gold tinged with cerise, until the tips displayed burgundy.

Tom leaned over and kissed Chakotay gently, then said, "Happy Autumnal Equinox."

Chakotay seemed mesmerized by the hues of the leaf and ignored his meal completely. A full minute passed before Chakotay replied. "It's beautiful, Tom. Thank you."

Scanning the room, Tom noticed the captain watching and he wished she would go visit Fairhaven sometime soon. As curious as he was about her reaction to the newly 'educated' Michael, it couldn't compare to what he wanted to share with Chakotay tonight.

+|+|+

Chakotay was touched that Tom had remembered this holiday. He was also deeply shocked that he, himself, had not. Dinner became a distant memory as he stood, holding his leaf like a shield, and grabbing Tom's hand. "We need to go." Tom nodded, smiled, and followed along complacently until they entered the turbolift.

Once inside, Chakotay burst into action, pressing Tom against the wall. Panting and waving the leaf under Tom's nose, he demanded, "Do you have any idea what this does to me?"

Eyes wide, Tom shook his head.

Chakotay smiled and said, "It reminds me of home, during harvest." He backed away as the doors opened.

Tom walked out and took a deep breath, then asked, "Do I get to reap what you've sown, or just become another crop that's turned under?"

The door to their cabin swished open and Chakotay rushed inside, placing the leaf out of harm's way, then he grasped Tom and pulled him close. "I am going to plow a new furrow in my favorite field tonight."

"You are, huh? Maybe it would be good to prepare the soil first, don't you think?" Tom's voice was teasing.

Chakotay grinned and kissed Tom with all the love he had. He moved them into the bedroom and stripped off their clothes all the while being amazed at how horny that leaf had made him.

+|+|+

Tom didn't understand Chakotay's motives, but he didn't care. If the damned leaf could produce these results, then he'd replicate the whole tree! He lay on his stomach with his butt opened to the air, while his lover's tongue played with every nerve ending he owned between his lower back and thighs.

Finally, Chakotay moved into position and slid his thick cock easily into Tom's ass. "I love you, Tom."

Panting with joy and an over-stimulated prostate, Tom moaned. Seconds later, barely able to speak, he said, "I love you, too." Then page 69 of the Risan pleasure book flashed through his mind and Tom could

only hope Chakotay would be as generous and loving when he found out why Janeway would want to send him out the nearest airlock.

The End