This is another entry in the Tom's Favorite Holiday series. The first eight parts can be found on my page at: http://www.tommyhawksfantasyworld.com/britta

All feedback very welcome.

Title: Palm Sundae

Author: Britta britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Part: 1/1

Codes: C/P

Summary: Chakotay tries to be accommodating.

Rating: R

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

PALM SUNDAE

By Britta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chakotay made his preparations with a light heart. He had asked the computer to identify the next important Catholic holiday and now he planned on surprising Tom with an appropriate celebration. Although he thought Tom's newly rediscovered religion was a little kinky in the areas of food and sex, he was willing to give it a try.

Not much later, Tom breezed through the entrance to their quarters and stopped to give him a kiss. "Hi."

"Hi yourself. How was dinner with Ensign Kim?"

Hands moved down to stroke his ass as Tom smiled and answered, "Harry is still...Harry." Tom planted another kiss on Chakotay's lips.

He hugged Tom and kissed him back, then said, "I have an after-dinner treat for you. Why don't you take a shower and meet me in bed?"

With an anticipatory grin, Tom disappeared and Chakotay followed in his wake, checking the light level in their bedroom, adjusting the pillows to his satisfaction, and finally, placing his replicated supplies on the nightstand.

Then he finished setting the stage by shedding his clothes and sitting in the middle of the bed. A few moments passed before Tom joined him saying cautiously, "You know it's still Lent, Chakotay."

"I know."

+|+|+|+

As Tom settled against the pillows where Chakotay guided him, his nose twitched and he said, "I smell hot fudge." He leaned forward and peered around suspiciously. "What are you up to?"

He was pushed back into position and Chakotay ordered, "Hold out your hands."

Once he'd complied, his lover unveiled the tray hidden under a towel on the nightstand and dropped a teaspoonful of ice cream into each of his upturned palms. "That's cold!"

"It won't be for long," Chakotay replied as he drizzled warm chocolate sauce over the twin white lumps, melting them further. "I know you can't eat me for another week, Tom, but I can eat you. And tonight I thought I'd begin as your religion dictates."

Puzzled by the words, Tom wondered what Chakotay was talking about, and then he moaned as his lover's hot/cool tongue wended its way between his fingers, lapping up every single drop of sticky sweetness before it could drip on anything. His arousal grew as the sensations intensified and he imagined all the same things happening to his cock. Several minutes elapsed while Chakotay lovingly sucked and nipped each one of his digits before he realized which holiday Chakotay meant.

Once the light dawned, Tom laughed out loud only to have Chakotay stare at him with a glint in those dark brown eyes, then bite down hard on the heel of his right hand. Tom gasped as his climax hit unexpectedly, making him wonder if Chakotay understood the glory of god better than he did.

The End