Title: "Oops!"

Author: Scorpio

Email: LouisdPdL@aol.com

Archive: Yes please

Fandom: StarTrek Voyager

Pairing: multiple (m/f, f/f, m/m)

Rating: R

Catagory: don't know if you could call it Romance, and Humor seems like a stretch

Status: New, complete

Disclaimer: All Hail Paramount

Summary: Chakotay, Tom Paris and Harry Kim have *earned* the reputations of being Delta Quadrant sluts... but a strange phenomenon may just change that.

Warning: multiple pairings, the Holo-Doc's personality and the Delaney twins...

 

"Oops!"

by Scorpio

=/\= Prologue =/\=

(Bridge - Alpha Shift)

"Captain. Sensors show a Class D-5 Nebula forming 400 kilometers off the Starboard bow. It seems to be entering our space from sub-space."

"On Screen, Ensign. Let's take a look."

Instantly the image on the wall sized view-screen shifted to a point in space that was rapidly fluctuating in both energy readings and the visual spectrum. It seemed to pulse with energy, growing in leaps and bounds as more and more of it emerged from sub-space. It appeared to be violently green at first, but then it slowly flushed to a vibrant blue.

"Mr. Kim. I want a full sensor sweep and complete resolution scans."

"Yes Ma'am."

The young Ensign's fingers played across the Operations Station control panel quickly and with a sense of competence that he hadn't shown when they were first stranded here in the Delta Quadrant.

"Lieutenant Paris, bring us around closer so we can study this phenomenon for a bit."

"Aye Captain."

Quickly and steadily the crew worked, efficiently gathering data about the Class D-5 Nebula. They scanned and probed and offered each other hypotheses and half-formed ideas as they slowly learned what little they could of it.

No one detected the scan that the Nebula Cloud made of Voyager. No one noticed the odd side effect that scan had on the members of the crew. No one was aware that a change was occurring at a sub-molecular level in each and everyone of them. No one came close to guessing that the tiny bio-engineered slow-release hormone suppressants implanted deep within the lower abdomen of each member of Voyager was quickly dissolving away. No one noticed when even the minute traces of the hormone suppressants that were constantly in their blood streams suddenly faded from existence. Not even the sentinel Nebula Cloud was aware of the effect it had on the curious life-forms on the small starship, nor of the vast repercussions that itty-bitty-wittle change would cause.

=/\= One Month Later =/\=

(Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres's Quarters)

B'Elanna felt her stomach flip over side ways and clench violently. Sweat beaded up on her brow and the temperature rose an estimated three degrees instantly. Clamping a hand tightly over her mouth, she flung the blankets aside and rushed to her small bathroom. Dropping to her knees in front of her toilet, she felt the wave of nausea rise up and sweep over her. She retched.

Some ten minutes later she found herself lying bonelessly against her bathtub, enjoying the cool smooth surface against her flushed skin. She felt tired and worn and sweaty. Slowly, with shakes and tremors moving throughout her limbs, she pulled herself up and began running water in her sink. In an effort to relieve her of some of the disorientation and weakness, she splashed a small handful of water onto her face.

Feeling a bit better, B'Elanna considered her situation. After a moments thought, she decided to shower first and *then* head on down to sickbay.

Fifteen minutes later, B'Elanna was clean, refreshed and almost completely dressed. She felt immensely better, so when Ensign Vorik commed her about an ongoing project down in Engineering, she didn't even think about going to Sick-Bay first.

(Captain Kathryn Janeway's Quarters)

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP!

"Computer. Deactivate sleep alarm."

The sudden silence washed over Kathryn like a soothing ray of sunshine. For half a second she was tempted to turn over, go back to sleep and let Chakotay and Tuvok deal with the Bridge. Her eyelids fluttered part-way shut before she abandoned that idea.

Maybe if she just went to work in her robe and pajamas? She felt her face break out into a wicked smirk at the very thought of it. It would be amusing to see everyone's reaction to *that* idea. It was one thing to head to the Bridge in civvies during a Red-Alert, but for a standard shift? Tuvok would never get his eyebrow out of his hairline again.

Her mischievous thoughts pulled her further awake until she felt as if she were ready to face the day. Blinking her eyes a few times, she started to get up when she was stopped by a yawn that metamorphosed into a full body stretch. That was when she noticed it.

*It* wasn't that big of a deal actually. It was more like an awareness than anything else. Her skin seemed somehow more sensitive. The texture of the sheets were very noticeable to her now. What's more, her nipples were tender to the point of slight soreness.

Fearing a rash, Kathryn pulled the blankets and sheets away then quickly unbuttoned her pajama top. Not finding any signs of inflammation or hives, she decided that a thorough shower and a delicate undershirt beneath her uniform would solve her minor annoyance. Unconcerned, she stepped from her bed and began her day.

(Crewmen Jennifer & Megan Delanney's Quarters)

Jenny ran a soapy hand down her twin sisters warm wet breast and watched in adoration as she gasped and pressed closer to her. As she had so many times in the past, she once again enjoyed watching passion and pleasure blossom across Megan's beautiful face. Suddenly, she pulled Megan close for a fierce open mouthed kiss. Her sisters taste exploded across her tongue and she moaned. Finally, she pulled away gasping for air.

"Oooo, I can't wait for tonight. As much as I enjoy being with him alone, it's *nothing* compared to the pleasure I get from sharing him with you Love."

Megan smiled at her twin. She agreed. *Everything* was better when they did it together.

"Do you want to have him first?"

Megan smiled and then shyly nodded. Jenny grinned at her again and then reached out to possess what was hers,... even if she *did* consent to share it with him.

=/\= Two Days Later =/\=

(First Officer Chakotay's Office)

Chakotay sat down at his desk with a weary sigh. It had been a long and boring day so far. Of course, that in itself was a mixed blessing. Long and boring meant that no aliens had attacked, no crew members had been injured and no equipment had malfunctioned. It also meant that the crew would start to go looking for trouble if they weren't properly distracted. Perhaps training rotations and drills?

Shaking his head, he picked up the Data PADD that contained his schedule for the week on it. Pulling up today's date, he skimmed over the rest of his appointments until his eyes caught the last name. He smiled.

A "counseling" session was scheduled for later this evening. While it probably broke several StarFleet regulations as well as numerous moral and ethical codes to call what they did together as "counseling", they had both agreed that no one else on board could know about their get togethers and that this was the best way to do so.

Chakotay took a moment to envision her standing naked before him, the scent of her arousal thick in the air as she prepared to give herself to him for his own use and pleasure. He felt his cock shift and stir at the images in his mind.

Suddenly the door chimed and he hastily pushed any lusty thoughts out of his mind and carefully schooled his features to resemble a stern but compassionate First Officer.

"Come."

(Bridge - Beta Shift)

Ensign [name?] Batehart sat at the Conn feeling wonderfully sore in *all* the right places. A serene smile hovered at the corners of her mouth and a secretive gleam sparkled in her eyes. Those Tuesday get togethers were one of her favorite parts of the week.

Suddenly a wave of disorienting dizziness washed over her and her vision tunneled slightly. Her stomach churned for a brief but horrifying moment. Just when she thought she would puke and then pass out right during her duty shift, it faded away again.

She was just going to turn and inform Ensign Kim that she needed to be replaced so she could visit Sick-Bay when some unexpected and odd distortion waves emanating from a binary star they were passing forced her to make some quick and delicate heading changes. By the time they were past the phenomenon, she had forgotten her short episode.

(Turbolift 3)

Sue Nicorelli [sp?] was heading down to deck 4 and her quarters when she felt the Turbolift slow down to a halt on deck 7. She flushed at the thought of sharing a Turbolift *now*. Even as she tried to will the doors *not* to open, they did and a flush faced and sweaty Samantha Wildman walked on.

Both women stopped and tried to look anywhere but at each other, each caught in their own private embarrassment. It wasn't until the Turbolift had started up once again that they both realized that they were embarrassed for the exact same reason. They both reeked of sweat and sex and semen.

Suddenly they grinned at each other. Sue winked and Sam chuckled softly before turning to face the other woman.

"I won't tell if you don't."

Sue's grin turned into a full blown smile.

"Deal."

=/\= Two Days Later =/\=

(Crewman Donna Henley's Quarters)

Donna was making the final adjustments to her uniform and was preparing to leave when Lieutenant Ayala commed her.

"Ayala to Henley."

"Henley here. G'morning Gregor."

"Hey Donna. I was wondering if you wanted to meet me for breakfast. I have an idea that I want to run past you before shift."

"Okay. Where do you want to meet?"

"Uh... Mess Hall is good. Hopefully Neelix won't have made the same fuzzy purple mush as yesterday. Huh?"

Donna, however, couldn't answer. She was too busy running into her cramped bathroom in order to dry heave into her toilet to do anything else. Nausea rose up in her violently at even the thought of the Talaxian's cooking. While Donna had never *liked* his fare, it had never evoked *this* bad a reaction in her before.

"Donna? Donna?... Are you okay? Donna?"

Finally able to answer, she straightened up slightly.

"Yeah."

Her voice croaked in her raw and sore throat. She turned on her sink and rinsed her mouth out with some cool water.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just... Let's replicate breakfast. Okay?"

(Captain Kathryn Janeway's Ready Room)

Kathryn sat on her couch, a cup of coffee in her hands. She had finished her reports a little while ago and was letting her thoughts drift. She realized that her skin, especially her nipples, were *still* extraordinarily sensitive. The silk undershirt seemed to help, but it still caused friction against the irritated little nubs. Not only that, her breasts seems swollen and tender as well.

She groaned. It was such a distracting annoyance to retain water. Idly, she considered going to visit the Holo-Doc and have him do something about it. It was then that a naughty thought, well. a memory actually, ran through her mind. Mentally reviewing her schedule to be certain that she would have enough time, she decided to try another and much more pleasant way to distract herself. Reaching out, she touched her Comm Unit.

(Mess Hall)

Neelix stood towards the back of his kitchen and fanned himself with plate. He had been feeling decidedly *warm* lately. Not uncomfortably so when the room temperature could balance out his internal temperature, but the kitchen seemed to hold the heat. It was still very warm after the cooking burners had been shut down. He continued to fan his face.

"Computer. Lower ambient temperature in the Mess Hall by four degrees."

=/\= Two Days Later =/\=

(Sick-Bay)

The Holo-Doc was running his Medical Tricorder over Seven during her weekly maintenance when he noticed a marked change in her hormone levels, specifically human chorionic gonadotropin or more commonly known as hCG. The Holo-Doc checked and then re-checked the scans. He made a few adjustments to the Tricorder and then ran another scan. He ignored Seven's arched eyebrow as she considered his actions. Finally, he turned to face her and explain what he had found.

"Well Seven. I'm not quite sure how to say this, so I'll just come out with it."

"Indeed."

He ignored her slight barb.

"Well, You're pregnant. 4 and 1/2 weeks pregnant to be exact."

Slight confusion and minor alarm flashed in her eyes. She took a deep breath and then controlled herself with the iron self-discipline which was a legacy of her time with the Borg.

"How is this possible?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm not quite sure. The hormone suppressant that was implanted in your body when you joined the crew is... gone. No trace of it remains in your system as well."

"I... see."

The Holo-Doc looked at his patient with a cross between excitement over the idea of a new life on Voyager, confusion about how the implant has disappeared and a sympathy for a strong woman who had very little idea how to go about being an expectant mother.

=/\= Late the Next Day =/\=

(Senior Bridge Staff Conference Room)

The Holo-Doc stood up at the front of the room and tried not to pace while he waited for everyone to sit down. Once the last straggler, Mr. Paris of course, was settled, he began to make his report.

"Well, I've finished with the tests to all of the female members of the crew as well as Mr. Neelix and have found that *all* of the hormone suppressants have disappeared. I've also found..."

He was swiftly interrupted by Lieutenant Torres. That wasn't surprising. He found that the young half-Klingon had little patience, a great deal of curiosity, and a sharp mind for details. He swiftly answered her question.

"Talaxian's are by nature hermaphrodites. They all possess both male and female reproductive organs. They only difference between a *male* Talaxian and a *female* Talaxian is a question of fertility. *All* Talaxian's can become impregnated and give birth, but only a few can also *sire* children. Our Mr. Neelix is one of the lucky few. Hence, he also underwent testing."

The Holo-Doc turned away from the Chief Engineer and back to the table of Senior Officer's at large. He began his report again, totally ignoring the shocked faces and aborted questions aimed at him and Neelix regarding the Talaxian's sexuality. Neelix could fill them in later on his own time.

"As I was saying. I scanned the entire female population of Voyager as well as Mr. Neelix. All of them show absolutely no trace of the hormone suppressant. 27 of them are also currently pregnant."

He paused at the startled gasps and the round of conflicting questions. He held up his hand to request quiet.

"Because of this, I would also like permission to examine the men as well. Even with the female suppressants gone, the male suppressants should have still rendered conception an impossibility."

The Holo-Doc felt one of his sub-routines kick in. A sardonic smirk flashed across his face and his eyes bored first into Commander Chakotay, then Lieutenant Paris, and then finally Ensign Kim.

"It also appears that the *most* promiscuous people on the ship are all right here in this room. Wouldn't you agree gentlemen? After all, the 3 of them *are* personally responsible for a total of 10 separate pregnancies out of the total count of 27. All of them, by the way, have been conceived within the last month."

Tom gasped and Harry went very pale. Chakotay choked and then sputtered before whispering out a harsh question.

"...who?..."

The Holo-Doc smirked again.

"Well. Let's start with Ensign Kim, shall we?"

Harry made a squeaking noise as all eyes swiveled towards him.

"First of all, there's Seven..."

The Holo-Doc caught several members of the Senior Staff mouth the words *first of all* to themselves before turning their full attention back to the red-faced young man.

"Seven, I..."

Harry stopped, obviously unsure what to say. She shrugged eloquently, trying to mask her unease.

"I find that this method of reproduction is... inefficient and... messy, yet, it *is* an... interesting experience."

For some reason, her clinical view of the situation caused Harry to flush even more. The Holo-Doc found it intriguing, but he continued.

"Then of course, there's Lieutenant Torres. She's also carrying Ensign Kim's child."

All eyes swung to face the Chief Engineer. She in turn glared daggers at the sweating and nervous young man. He tried to smile and ease her anger. He was obviously in a state of emotional shock or he wouldn't have opened his mouth to say something so absurdly stupid to the angry half-Klingon woman facing him down. But he did. He looked her in the eyes and shrugged while he said it.

"Oops!"

She blinked in pure astonishment and then howled in fury. It took the combined efforts of Lieutenant Commander Tuvok and Commander Chakotay as well as a mild hypospray before she calmed down enough not to kill the young fool. The Holo-Doc felt it was time to move on.

"And of course, let's not forget the Delanney sisters."

Everyone's eyes shifted to him again. Ensign Kim's eyes seemed more than a little wild around the edges. His sub-routine kicked in again and he smirked.

"You'll be interested to note that both of the Delanney's are carrying twins. By my calculations, in a little over nine months, you'll be the father of six infants Mr. Kim. Quite an accomplishment."

Lieutenant Paris whistled in astonishment and Commander Chakotay seemed about to say something, but then Ensign Kim's eyes rolled into his head and he passed out onto the floor.

Chakotay, Tom and Seven rushed over to Harry and gently worked to bring him around. Slowly, they helped the young man back to his unsteady feet.

"Come on Harry. It's not so bad. You'll see. I know it's a shock now, but children are a blessing."

"I'm glad you feel that way Commander. You're gong to be a father as well."

Chakotay gasped and let go of Harry to spin around and face the Holo-Doc. If it wasn't for the fact that Lieutenant Paris and Seven had a grip on the young Ensign, he would have fallen again. They quickly settled him into a chair and then seated themselves again in order to hear the next part of his report.

"Well, first off, there's Ensign Samantha Wildman."

Startled gasps went round the table and he heard lots of angry muttering about married women. Chakotay's face was pale, but composed.

"She *is* married, yes... but she's also human and she gets *lonely*. Can you blame her? *I* don't. I felt very honored when she came to me about it."

The idea that Chakotay didn't corrupt a married woman did help to ease the tension in the room at bit, but it was still a strange situation.

"Yes well, there is also Donna Henley. She is carrying your child as well."

Chakotay blushed for some unfathomable reason and B'Elanna Torres raised one eyebrow up and gave the Commander an incredulous look.

"*You* Chakotay? I would have never guessed."

He blushed harder.

With an artlessly confused look on her face, the Captain voiced a question.

"What? What's wrong with Crewman Henley?"

The Chief Engineer snorted gracelessly and Commander Chakotay choked again. It was finally Lieutenant Paris that answered.

"It's a... kink thing."

The Captain's eyebrow rose up in curiosity.

"Uh. Donna's into... restraints,... and things."

The Holo-Doc felt his sub-routine pick up on the word "kink" and run with it. He could also feel his eyebrow raise up in sardonic amusement.

"Speaking of kinks, Mr. Neelix is *also* carrying the Commander's child."

The Holo-Doc ignored the minor ruckus that caused and continued as if no one was having an emotional break-down in front of him. He frowned.

"Of course, I'm going to have to monitor Mr. Neelix especially carefully during the entire pregnancy. Talaxian and human DNA are not 100% compatible, so this will be a difficult and dangerous pregnancy."

*That* silenced and sobered everyone up immediately. Neelix became particularly pale and he quivered slightly. A brief flash of pain sparked in the Commander's eyes before he could control it.

"Don't worry Neelix. I'm sure the Doctor can and will do everything possible to make this as safe and easy as can be for both you... and our child."

Neelix gave a week and trembling smile and nodded slightly in acknowledgment of the Commanders statement, but he didn't comment. The Holo-Doc was sure that he wasn't the only one to find the Talaxian's unnatural quietness unsettling. As everyone's eyes slid away from Neelix to try and give him a minor amount of privacy to deal with his thoughts, they turned to look at him. He continued.

"Then of course, there is Mr. Paris."

"Me?..."

The Holo-Doc looked at the startled pilot and frowned.

"Yes *you* Lieutenant. There is Ensign Batehart."

At B'Lanna's snort of disbelief, Mr. Paris shrugged, trying to seem unconcerned even though he was very pale and slight tremors ran through his body.

"Tuesday night Holo-Deck Flight-Sims. You figure it out."

Clearing his throat, the Holo-Doc grabbed everyone's attention before the Chief Engineer could go off on another diatribe.

"Then there is Crewman Sue Nicoletti. [sp?]"

Ensign Kim perked up at that news for some reason.

"Sue? But I thought she was dating Brenda from Security?"

Lieutenant Paris gave him a weak grin and nodded.

"Uh... she is."

The Holo-Doc watched as Harry Kim's mouth made a silent *o* and his eyes widened in sudden understanding.

Suddenly, the Holo-Doc got slightly flustered and he seemed a tad embarrassed. He glanced around quickly.

"Ah... I don't think I should publicly go into the identity of the mother to be of Lieutenant Paris's last child."

As he expected, the Senior Bridge Officers exploded. *They* had had to face everyone else as the truth came out, so could Tom. The Holo-Doc stood firm. Finally the Captain spoke up about it in a resigned voice.

"Go ahead. They'll find out about it anyway."

He sighed and then put on a professional expression.

"The mother to be of Lieutenant Paris's other child is Captain Janeway."

As he expected, pandemonium erupted and Lieutenant Paris fainted.

=/\= Eight Months Later =/\=

(First Officers Quarters)

Chakotay awoke in his bed to the familiar sensation of two firmly muscled bodies pressed up on either side of him. He lay flat on his back with both arms outstretched. Ensign Harry Kim was snuggled up against his left side and Lieutenant Tom Paris was snuggled up against his right side. A tender smile slid across his handsome face.

Over the last eight months, the crew had come to terms with so many changes and had adapted to so much. Just as they were settling down into the new order in their lives, more changes were on the way. The babies. Now up to a grand total of 34 due.

It quickly became apparent that even newly replicated hormone suppressants would dissolve once implanted into a crew members body. For some reason, their DNA had been altered in such a way, that it was no longer a possibility to prevent pregnancy from occurring. That meant you had to accept the fact that you *would* be having children or you simply abstained from having sex.

It didn't take long for the crew to start forming same-sex relationships. His triad with Tom and Harry had been one of the first such relationships. Between the 3 of them, they had a total of 12 children waiting to be born and they didn't want any more. A dozen kids was enough for their family. Interestingly enough, the mother's of their children also had paired off during this time.

Kathryn was dating Seven exclusively. The two elegant women were a sight to see together. Both of them were due to deliver any day now and their swollen stomachs were they first thing you noticed about them. Harry still got nervous when he thought about telling his parents that he had a child that was half-borg and had nanite technology swimming in it's blood. And eventually the crew forgave Tom for knocking up the Captain, although that *did* take a while.

B'Elanna Torres and Donna Henley had paired up together. *That* was an explosive relationship. No one thought that it would last, but both of them were deliriously happy with each other. Of course, he *knew* from first hand experience that Donna loved and needed to be dominated and B'Elanna was nothing if not dominating.

Samantha Wildman and [name?] Batehart moved in together and Naomi couldn't wait for her siblings to be born. No one was surprised when the Delanny sisters stopped dating anyone but each other. Sue Nicolleti's [sp?] girlfriend forgave Sue for her infidelity with Tom because of the baby. Brenda was thrilled with the idea of them being able to have a child.

But best of all, Neelix and his unborn half Talaxian child had made it through almost to the end of a difficult pregnancy. Both were whole and healthy despite the odds against them. Chakotay could never thank Tuvok enough for what he had done. He had carefully and intentionally initiated a mental bond with the pregnant Talaxian after a *very* close call that still chilled Chakotay's heart to think of. That bond had somehow provided a stability that the unborn child needed to grow strong enough to survive.

The unexpected side-effect to that bond was that the elevated hormonal levels in Neelix's body had triggered Tuvok's Pon-Farr and they had formed a permanent and total Mating-Bond. Chakotay couldn't be happier for them. His friend and former lover was happy, his child was safe, and he couldn't think of a better nor more protective step-father for his soon to be born daughter.

With a sigh of contentment, Chakotay let his thoughts drift and was close to falling back asleep when the comm system beeped.

"E.M.H. to Ensign Kim."

Peeling an eye open, Chakotay nudged his sleeping lover and felt the younger man shift slightly and blink his eyes, thick dark lashes fluttering against his naked chest.

"Kim here. What is it Doctor?"

"Please come to Sick-Bay right away."

Suddenly, there was a loud howl in the background that woke them all completely.

"B'Elanna?"

"Yes Ensign. Lieutenant Torres is in labor. Apparently your son decided it was time to be born."

"On my way."

Quickly, Harry jumped out of bed and dashed to the door.

"Harry! Wait!"

The dark haired man stopped suddenly and turned to look impatiently over his shoulder.

"Clothes would be nice Sweetheart."

Harry blushed and Tom laughed and Chakotay thought, it doesn't get much better than this.

 

=30=