Title: Mayday! SOS!

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

Feedback is always welcome.


Mayday! SOS!
by Britta

Chakotay woke up to find himself tied spread-eagled to the bed. Tom stood near his feet holding one end of a meter-long silk ribbon in one hand. The other end was attached to the base of Chakotay's morning erection.

"What in all the gods' names are you doing?" Chakotay demanded as he tested his bonds.

Tom just smiled and walked slowly around the bed wrapping Chakotay's cock in light green silk. "I think you mean the goddesses, Chakotay. It's May Day, and I'm beginning the traditional dance around the May Pole."

Chakotay stared, speechless with astonishment as Tom crawled over his face, precious Paris family jewels dangling just beyond reach. When Tom rose from the other side of the bed, Chakotay peered at his own dick and said, "You are insane, Tom. Besides, I thought today was Beltane."

"It is." Tom kept circling and wrapping.

Sighing with resignation, Chakotay inquired, "So will we make love in front of a fire somewhere later on?"

"Uh huh. I booked us some time on the holodeck, for after sundown on your home planet, as near as the computer could figure. We may be a day late, but we won't come up short." Tom smirked and began another round of his dance.

Each time Tom passed over Chakotay's face, he tried to catch Tom's cock with his mouth. Failing again and again, he at least was somewhat gratified when he noticed that his lover's equipment increased in size every time it encountered his own hot breath. He smiled at the ridiculousness of it all even though he realized it was turning him on.

On what had to be the sixth pass, Chakotay finally succeeded in capturing Tom's cock. He clamped down hard with his lips and sucked it inside his mouth.

"Hey, no fair! I'm not done yet. I still need to...uh, nevermind...." Tom tucked the last centimeter of ribbon beneath the last loop and gave it a hard tug, causing Chakotay to shudder.

As trussed up as he was, Chakotay didn't have much to work with except his throat muscles. Still, he used them effectively, feeling Tom's head lie on his hip, his breath warming Chakotay's mummified cock. Chakotay sucked, and licked when he could, until he was rewarded with a copious amount of Tom's liquor of love.

Tom groaned loudly and collapsed completely at that point, his weight pressing down on Chakotay's chest, knees shoved against the headboard, and feet waving soles up in the air. Chakotay felt squashed and began to panic since he couldn't move his arms or legs.
Smotheration, no, suffocation was setting in as he attempted to dislodge Tom's softening cock from his mouth while trying to evade the balls that seemed glued to his nose.

Gods! He needed to breathe!

As if this weren't enough, his worst nightmare occurred just then: a red alert sounded.

+|+|+|+

Many hours later, in the turbolift on the way home, Tom ventured, "You were great on the Bridge today, uh...very commanding."

Chakotay just glared at Tom, then looked at the wall.

Once in their quarters, the commander walked stiffly into the bedroom, retrieved exactly one blanket and one pillow, then jettisoned them in the direction of the couch. As he turned back to face the scene of the crime once more, he heard Tom's plaintive voice through the closing bedroom door, asking, "So should I cancel our reservations on the holodeck?"


THE END