Title: Kisses Everywhere

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Rating: R

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't
like, take a hike.

For Ruffles :-D

Feedback gleefully received!


Kisses Everywhere
by Britta


Chakotay lay in bed with Tom spooned solidly behind him. It had been a puzzling day to say the least. Stroking Tom's arm as it tightened around his chest, he wondered about all the weirdness that had happened earlier.

It had begun when they were on the way to get breakfast. Tom had made them wait until they caught a turbolift that was empty of senior officers, then had laid a huge kiss on him, complete with tongue. He'd been taken totally off guard then put into 'wary mode' when Tom had announced, "That's one," when the 'lift doors opened.

He had been nailed again in the Mess Hall after eating, and, after the captain and Tuvok had left. Once more, Tom counted, saying, "That's two."

And so it went throughout his day. He ran into Tom everywhere, from the Briefing Room to Sickbay to Engineering and back to the Bridge itself. Every place he went, he was surreptitiously kissed by his lover. He wondered what game Tom was playing this time.

Tom's hand began wandering across his chest, lightly teasing him, and he felt those soft lips brush his shoulder. Perhaps Tom was indulging himself in oral pursuits after his ritual starvation
during Lent. He sighed at the prospect and hoped that Tom had learned not to deprive himself like that ever again. Gods knew Chakotay couldn't handle it.

Teeth joined lips and Chakotay rolled onto his back, letting Tom have full access to whatever he wanted. Tom shifted his position and crawled on top of Chakotay, making 'mmm' noises. While Tom's mouth went exploring, Chakotay relaxed into the sensations and found his mind wandering from venue to venue of the sometimes sneaky kisses Tom had pressed on him earlier.

They had all been in semi-public, or very public places. Astrometrics, the Airponics Bay, in various corridors...the list went on and on. At the memory of being dragged into a shuttle on the
way back from a cargo bay he'd been called down to inspect, Chakotay could stay silent no longer.

"Tom?"

"Hmm?"

"Quit licking me and explain what the hell you were up to today."

Blue eyes, dancing to a Delta Quadrant disco beat, met brown eyes that had never encountered a mirrored ball. "It's 'Kiss Your Mate Day', Chakotay," Tom murmured as he lowered his head to kiss something else belonging to his mate.

Chakotay gasped as Tom put his mouth to another favorite use. "So that explains all the kisses...and why you kept count."

Tom grinned and said, "I liked the ones in the Jeffries tube, the Delta Flyer, and the holodeck the best."

"Why is that?" Chakotay inquired while squirming beneath Tom's touch.

"Because it was riskier. Someone might have wondered what we doing there at that time and reported us."

"You're a closet exhibitionist, aren't you?"

"Not much of one, Chakotay. Really," Tom admitted.

Seeing Tom's slightly flushed face, Chakotay asked, "If you were, what would you have done?"

"I'd have picked 'Arbor Day' to celebrate," Tom replied with a smirk as he went back to work on Chakotay's erection.

"How would that have been different?" panted Chakotay as he strived not to come too quickly.

Tom gazed at him with an affectionate smile, and, suiting his actions to his words, said, "Instead of just kissing you, I would've climbed your tree and sat on your favorite branch."


THE END