Kathryn and Chakotay After Repression

By Voyager20024ever (The Space Monkey)

the_space_monkey_02@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER: PARAMOUNT OWNS THEM.

RATING: NC-17

SUMMARY: Set after the events of Repression.

NOTES: Contains spoilers for Repression. J/C discipline.

CODES: AT, ES

COPYRIGHT © 2001, 2002 BY Voyager20024ever



Kathryn and Chakotay After Repression
By Voyager20024ever (The Space Monkey)


It is 1800 hours on Federation Starship USS Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. Everyone was asleep-except 2 people-Captain Kathryn Janeway and her First Officer, husband and best friend, Chakotay. Chakotay came out of the bathroom to find Kat
not in bed.

"Computer, locate Captain Janeway."

"Captain Janeway, is in her quarters section Alpha 3."

The living room. He went into the living room to find Kat on the couch.

"Kathryn, come back to bed."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

"I live here and I want you to come back to bed."

"I AM FINE RIGHT HERE!"

"Kathryn, I said I was sorry. It wasn't my fault."

"I DON'T CARE! I AM SO MAD AT YOU THAT I COULD...COULD SPANK YOU!!"

"You can if it will make you feel better."

"GOOD I WILL!"

He went to the replicator and asked for a paddle. After it appeared he took it to Kat.

"How many do you deserve?"

"You pick."

"IF I PICK YOU WON'T BE SITTING DOWN FOR A LONG LONG TIME!"

"100. Computer, engage privacy lock, authorization Chakotay beta 7901."

"Privacy lock engaged."

He lay across her lap.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

At 20 the tears started.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

At 40 he started crying.

"OOOOOWWWWWW!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

After 60 he was bawling.

"Kat, please stop!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

After 80 he was howling.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! STOP! ITHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTS! OOOOOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUHH!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

After 100 she dropped the paddle and her hand went to his back. She rubbed his back.

"Shh. Chakotay it's over. I forgive you. Come on let's get you to bed."

She helped her sobbing husband get back into bed. She left a came back with a bottle of soothing lotion. He was lying on his stomach howling. Janeway eased his boxers down to reveal his VERY dark red bottom. She gently applied the soothing lotion to his VERY hot backside. She eased his boxers back up and cleaned her hands. When she got into bed he turned on his side towards her.

"I am sorry."

"No, Chakotay, I am sorry ."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. How is your bottom feeling?"

"B-B-B-Better. Thanks."

"You are welcome."

Soon he stopped crying. She reached and got a cold cloth from the bedside table and wiped his face. She was about to go to sleep when she felt something drop on her face. She opened her eyes and saw that Chakotay was staring at her and had started crying again. She pulled him to her and rubbed his back.

"Shhh. We are OK my angry warrior. I love you."

She kissed him on his lips. He kissed back.

"Shhh. Chakotay, things will go back to normal tomorrow."

"OK"



§2§

Kat woke up an hour later a find a PADD next a her. It read:

Kathryn-

I am so sorry for what I did. Even though you forgave me, I cannot forget that I led a mutiny. I will make it up to you. By reading this you may think I am running away, I am. I am not taking a shuttle. I just need to think. I love you.

Love,
Chakotay


"Computer, locate Commander Chakotay."

"Commander Chakotay, is in his quarters."

"Computer, open ship wide communications."

"Channel open."

"Attention all hands. This is your Captain speaking. It seems that Commander Chakotay has runaway. I am requesting help in finding him. He is somewhere on the ship. We will do a deck by deck sweep. The person or people that find(s) him and brings him to me will be rewarded with 60 replicator rations. Janeway out."

Tom, B'Elanna, Harry, Tuvok, Naomi and Samantha found him in Jeffries tube 20.

"Paris to Janeway."

"Janeway here."

"Captain, we found him. He was hiding in Jeffries tube 20."

"Who is we?"

"Harry, B'Elanna, Tuvok, Naomi, Samantha and myself."

"Bring him to our quarters."

"Yes, Captain. Paris out."



§3§

When the door to their quarters chimed she opened the door to see Tuvok with Chakotay, who was fast asleep.

"Where do you want me to put him, Captain?"

"The bed Tuvok."

"I will transfer the rations to you all's account tomorrow morning."

(Everyone except Tom)"Keep the rations Captain."

"OK! I'll-"

He didn't get to finish because B'Elanna popped him upside the head.




§4§

Chakotay woke up to see a very angry Janeway getting ready for the alpha shift.

"Hurry up Chakotay. You don't wanna be late for duty."

"OK!"

It only took him 20 minutes to shower and get dressed.

When they walked on the bridge everything was back to normal except Tom kept smirking at Chakotay.

"What are you looking at Paris?"

"Uh...nothing sir."

"Stow it, Paris."

"Commander, you are out of line."

"Shut up. Ain't nobody talking to you."

Uh oh.

"MY READY ROOM NOW! Tuvok, you have the bridge for the next hour or two."

"Aye Captain."



§5§

"Computer, engage privacy lock, authorization Janeway pi 71201."

"Privacy lock engaged."

"I CAN THROW YOU IN THE BRIG FOR INSUBORDINATION, MISTER! BUT I, AM NOT!"

He started yelling too.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU! I WAS TALKING TO TOM! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO BUTT IN!"

"AS CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP I HAVE EVERY RIGHT! WE STILL HAVE BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF ABOUT LAST NIGHT!"

"WHAT BUSINESS?!"

"YOUR RUNNING AWAY!"

He was calming down.

"What does this have to do with last night? I know I ranaway. I just needed to think."

"Tom, B'Elanna, Tuvok, Harry, Sam and Naomi found you asleep in Jeffries tube 20."

"Oops."

"Oops is right, Chakotay. You know I am gonna have to punish you. Drop your pants and lie face down on the couch. Keep your hands above your head and do not move."

He did as he was told. She took off her belt and started.



§6§

"DON'T (WHACK) YOU (WHACK) EVER (WHACK) AND (WHACK) I (WHACK) MEAN (WHACK) EVER (WHACK) RUN (WHACK) AWAY (WHACK) OR (WHACK)
TELL (WHACK) ME (WHACK) TO (WHACK) SHUT (WHACK) UP (WHACK) AGAIN! (WHACK) DO (WHACK) YOU (WHACK) UNDERSTAND (WHACK) ME?" (WHACK)

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTS SOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN'TTTTTTTTTTT! I PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIIIIISSSEEEEEEEE! I UUUUUUUUNNN-DDDDDDEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSTTTTTTTTTAAANNNDDDD YYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!"

He gently pulled his pants back in place. She got a cold cloth and wiped his face. She kissed him.




§7§

Kat and Chak came out of her ready room. Chakotay walked to his chair and gently sat down.


Chakotay-

I am so sorry that I had to spank you like that. Are you OK!? How is your bottom feeling?

Love,

Kathryn Janeway



Kathryn-

Don't be sorry. Yes, I am OK. Fine, just very sore. I love you too.

Love,

Chakotay




Chakotay-

I will put some soothing lotion on your bottom during lunch.

Love,

Kathryn Janeway





Kathryn-

OK, but after you eat lunch.

Love,

Chakotay




§8§

After they had eaten lunch Kat and Chakotay went to their quarters. Kat went to the replicator and replicated a bottle of soothing lotion. Chakotay gently eased his pants down. His butt was very red. He lied face down on the couch. She came over with a dermal regenerator instead. He looked at her questionably.

"I know your butt is sorer than you say it is. I know you were not telling the truth on the Bridge. Here lie across my lap."

He did. After about 20 minutes he could sit with ease. He sat on the couch and pulled Kat to him. Their lips met in a sweet and tender kiss. Her lips parted and his tongue entered her mouth. His lips parted and she stuck her tongue in his mouth. They removed their uniforms quickly.

His hands slid down her back and into her crack. She moaned. She slipped her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his close cropped hair. He bent his head to take one of her breast in his mouth. He then slid a finger into her vagina. He beganmoving his finger around inside, feeling her vaginal muscles clenching and unclenching.

She took his stiff penis into her hand and ran her hand along his shaft. He moaned and hardened. She pushed him gently until he sat on the couch and got on her knees in front of him and took his penis in her mouth. She sucked and licked it. He moaned. He got up and laid her on the couch. She spread her legs. He dipped his tongue into her wet folds. He sucked, licked and gently nibbled on her clitoris. They both were close to climaxing. They stood and they went into the bedroom. She laid on the bed with her legs spread wide. He lay on top of her his elbows supporting his weight. He entered her and laid still to give her time to adjust. He then started thrusting in and out. She met him thrust for thrust. They both orgasamed at the same time. They were 10 minutes late for the rest of their duty shift.




§9§

Chakotay stood in the corner of his quarters. His butt was burning and it was a dark crimson. Kat had hit him over 100 times. She told him not to rub his backside. He rubbed it. Kat got up and got him from the corner and put him across her lap.

"Kathryn no!"

She pulled his boxers down. She brought her hand down. Not very hard but hard enough to hurt on his sore arse.

WHACK

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She stopped. It took Chakotay awhile to realize the spanking was over.

"KAT PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE SSSSSTTTTTOOOOP IIIIIIITTTTTTTT HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRTTTTTTTTSS!"

He was kicking his legs.

"Shhh. Chakotay, it's over. The spanking is over."

She started rubbing his blistered backside. She stood him up and went to the replicator and got some cold cream. She sat back down and pulled him back across her lap.and gently rubbed the cold cream onto his backside. As she was rubbing in the cold cream his wailing had lessened into bawling. When she was finished she stood him up and cleaned her hands. She sat down and pulled him onto her lap. She made sure that his butt wasn't touching anything. He put his head on her shoulder and continued to cry. She hugged him and kissed him.

"Chakotay, I know you were mad but that was no reason to cuss at me."

"I kn-know. I-I'm sorry."

"If you do that again you will be spanked with my hairbrush."

"I understand."



§10§

Chakotay and Tom were in the middle of a childish argument.

"DID NOT!"

"DID TOO!"

"BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET!"

"KATHRYN, STAY THE @#%$ OUT OF THIS!"

There was a gasp as he said this. He went pale. Kathryn marched right over to him and grabbed him by the ear.

"Tuvok, you have the Bridge."

"Aye Captain."



When they arrived at their quarters Janeway activated the privacy lock.

"Chakotay, go get my hairbrush."

"Kathryn, please not the hairbrush!"

"Go get my hairbrush NOW mister!"

He did what he was told. He then began to undress. He placed himself across her lap.

"Chakotay, this is going to be a very big punishment. It will be given in three parts. Part One-hairbrush, Part Two-paddle and Part Three-belt."

His butt still showed signs of yesterday's spanking.

WHACK

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

She picked up the paddle.

WHACK

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

She picked up the belt.

WHACK

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

She put the belt down and began to rub his very sore backside. She knew that he would be feeling that spanking for a week.

"Shh. Chakotay, it's okay."

She let him stay across her lap for ten more minutes before speaking to him.

"Chakotay, get up."

When Chakotay got up his hands immediately flew to his blistered backside. As his hands came into contact with his sore and blistered butt he yelped. He put back on his uniform. He had his head held down. Kathryn hugged him. He placed his head on her shoulder.

"Chakotay, take your uniform back off. We are not through yet. You have one more part to go."

He did as he was told. She pulled him on her lap.

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Chakotay was shrieking. He jumped up and ran into their bedroom and examined his blistered buttocks. His butt was a dark purpleish red color. There were welts on his butt and the backs of his thighs. He threw himself face down on their bed. She came in carrying the belt and the hairbrush.

"Chakotay, you have four more to go. You can take them with the brush or the belt."

He shook his head.

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE!"

She dropped the brush and belt and landed four swats with her hand.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Shhhhhh. Chakotay, it's okay. It's over. I'm going to go get something for your bottom."

She went into the bathroom and got the medkit. She got the dermal regenerator. She used the regenerator with one hand and rubbed his back with the other. She regenerated his butt until it was an angry shade of crimson. She put the medkit back in the bathroom and brought him a glass of water and a cold cloth. She gave him the water and wiped his face. He drank the water and sat the glass on the bedside table.

"Kathryn, I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology. I am sorry I spanked you like that."

"It's okay."

He got redressed. He sobbed as his clothes rubbed against his sore butt.

"Chakotay, just put on your pants and shirt. Get in the bed and go to sleep. Tuvok has the Bridge."

He sat on the bed and jumped up and lay on his stomach. He sobbed quietly. She rubbed his back and laid her hand on his bottom. She could feel the heat radiating from his buttocks. She gave it a pat.

"@#$% IT, KATHRYN!"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The pain in his butt was reawakened and his hands shot back to alleviate the pain. He was sobbing loudly now. Kathryn opened her mouth to speak and Chakotay's sobbing turned to wailing.

"Computer, suspend 20 replicator rations from Commander Chakotay's account. Authorization Janeway beta 1."

"Suspension confirmed."

Chakotay's wailing turned into sobbing. Kathryn hugged him.

"Go to sleep."

Chakotay turned towards her expectantly, but when she did nothing he turned away sadly. She saw this and asked, "Chakotay, what's wrong?"

"You didn't k-kiss m-me."

She then remembered. She always kissed him before he went to sleep after a spanking. She kissed him and he smiled.

"I love you, Kathryn."

"I love you, too, Chakotay."



THE END