Title: Hoppy Easter

Author: Britta

britta@cruzio.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Summary: Tom survives Lent, with style.

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

HOPPY EASTER

By Britta
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chakotay had been relegated to the sofa for the last hour and he resented it greatly. Although it was Saturday night, he was tired and wanted to get some rest, but Tom wouldn't let him into the bedroom. Trying to get comfortable, he tugged ineffectually at his robe and turned onto his side tucking his feet under a throw pillow. Decisively, he closed his eyes and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

What seemed like only seconds later, he heard a door swish open and Tom's voice cry out, "Computer! Time!"

"The time is 0001."

Chakotay frowned, hoping this was just a bad dream. He tried to ignore it, but Tom ordered the lights to maximum, increasing the redness behind his eyelids and he had no choice but to open them. The commander blinked several times, then sat up, clutching his robe tightly. Spirits, the 'thing' he saw looked like the worst rendition of an alien ever represented in one of Tom's old 20th century vids!

Two thin metal rods protruded from the top of his lover's head in a vee shape, and, as his gaze crept downward, he saw long, curvy filaments of something hairlike attached to the outer edges of Tom's upper lip. To make matters worse, his beloved wore nothing, though he carried a tiny basket in one hand. On top of that, Tom's cock and balls were horribly discolored.

Chakotay grimaced as Tom smiled and twirled around wiggling his ass in what might have been a provocative fashion, if only it didn't have a shredded Sickbay-issue tailbone pad stuck in place.

Finally, he could take no more and demanded, "What happened to you?"

Tom's grin grew exponentially as he swiveled his hips, letting his multi-colored genitals swing ever closer to Chakotay's face. With a guttural purr, Tom replied meaningfully, "It's the end of Lent."

Sighing sadly, Chakotay eyed the abused-looking, pastel hues worn by his love's most sensitive body parts, and stated softly, "I never knew your religion required such painful rituals."

Tom shifted in place impatiently and said, "What are you talking about? Nothing hurts, except for you making me stand here instead of letting me ravish you."

Chakotay rose to his feet and said, "I don't understand. Ravish me?"

"Gods, Chakotay! It's been forty fucking nights already! Will you let me get on with it?"

"No! It appears that you've put yourself through some sort of torture," he explained slowly, "and I want to understand it fully before we do anything at all." His gaze took in Tom from head to toe and he settled on the sofa once again, awaiting Tom's explanation.

Blue eyes flashing astonishment, Tom stated, "I don't fucking believe this. I'm the 'Easter Bunny', Chakotay! Get it?"

"No."

Tom rubbed his face with one hand, dislodging one of his coconut- string whiskers, which Chakotay deftly caught and slipped into his mouth without Tom seeing. "These are my ears," Tom pointed to the metal rods sticking out from his head.

Chakotay replied, "I thought the Easter Bunny had soft, floppy, furry ears."

Blushing, Tom mumbled, "I didn't want to spend any of our rations on those, so I used what I had."

Sensing Tom's discomfort, Chakotay stood up again and took his lover into his arms. "What does that mean, exactly?"

"It means that these are the 'rabbit ears' from the television set that B'Elanna made for me awhile back. They're all I have left of it...after our last fight." Tom leaned his head on Chakotay's shoulder, almost piercing the commander's lower lip.

Jealousy rose in Chakotay's heart as he asked, "You miss her that much?"

Trembling with desire, Tom answered, "Not her, the TV set."

Chakotay realized then that Tom was fine and removed the hardware from his lover's head. He smiled, kissed and fondled Tom until the little basket fell to the floor. Tom didn't seem to notice, only gripped him harder as they moved slowly into their bedroom.

By the time they landed on the bed, Tom's coconut whiskers were long gone and Chakotay set about melting the chocolate-coated dick with his mouth. Many moans later, a few sighs were shared, then Tom sat up abruptly and turned to Chakotay. "Where's my basket?"

Chuckling, Chakotay reached for Tom's cock. "Right here, where it's supposed to be. Don't worry, Tom, I left your Easter Eggs intact." He yawned as Tom got out of bed, wondering what the younger man had in mind.

Tom returned quickly, basket in hand and said smugly, "It's a good thing you just ate all that sugar and protein, because you're going to need a lot of energy tonight."

Chakotay felt the bed dip and rolled onto his back. "I am?"

Grinning, Tom leaned down and kissed him, setting the small basket on his chest. Chakotay felt a hand wander south to encourage his dick to maximum hardness even as Tom's tongue distracted him by playing with his own.

The basket was tossed aside as a powerful squeeze enveloped Chakotay's rampant erection. Grunting with surprise at how good it felt, he still hoped this interlude would be over soon since he had early shift tomorrow.

Finally releasing his lips, Tom sat up and stated, "Yeah, you'll need all of your strength." Pointing to Chakotay's cock, he continued, "I'm going to make up for lost time and suck you all night long."

Chakotay gazed in shock at the cockring he now wore. Tom shifted into a more comfortable position and lowered his head, settling down for an extended session. With that realization, all Chakotay could do was groan.

The End