TITLE: Got To Know

AUTHOR: Jena

FANDOM: ST:Voyager

PAIRING: Chakotay/Paris, Tuvok/Kim

RATING: NC17

STATUS: New, 1/1

ARCHIVE: Yes to anyone who wants it.

FEEDBACK: Let me know what you think, good or bad. Write me at jena@webforlearning.com

DISCLAIMER: Paramount owns all things Star Trek. I don't. <Sigh>

SUMMARY: Tom's insatiable curiosity leads him to a surprising answer.

WARNING: Short and extremely silly. I hope it makes sense.

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: Thanks Pamela, the one and only naughty, FUB kitty, for beta-reading this little number and always asking insightful questions. What would I do without you? Now when is Krycek going to finish with Mulder? Write Pussy Cat. Write. Write.

 

Got To Know

by Jenna

 

It was all so sordid, a "he said, she said" kind of thing. But nobody, outside of the parties involved, really knows what happened, except Tuvok. And he's not telling anyone. Oh, we've tried to get him to talk. Each of us has gone to the tight-lipped bastard and, according to the individual's style, tried to coax, demand, bribe, and even seduce the truth out of him.

The last got me a Vulcan neck pinch and a whale of a headache. Seems that Vulcans do not like to have their ears licked by blue-eyed pilots. I'll remember that for the future.

All seemed lost. Until Harry, out of great frustration (Harry hates to be wheedled), gave in and paid a visit to the closed-mouth so and so. Not only did he get the straight dope from Tuvok, but now they're dating. Seems that Vulcans do like for brown-eyed ensigns to lick their ears. To each his own.

The trouble is, Harry won't tell. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem. Harry has never been able to keep anything from me. Until now. Evidently, Vulcans don't do the nasty without a deep commitment. A *really* deep commitment. Tuvok and Harry are joined, melded, welded. *Whatever*.

The point is they are one thought, one mind, one pain in the ass. No matter how much Harry may want to tell, Tuvok isn't about to let him. And for future reference, don't *ever* lick the ears of a Vulcan's mate. Vulcans do not like it. Period.

The day after I was released from Sick Bay, I decided it was time for the big guns. So I went to see Captain Janeway. Screw Tuvok. At least Harry does every chance he gets. I was going to get the truth straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

I got out of the Brig yesterday. Seems that captains don't like.... No, not *that*. Suffice it to say that I am to mind my own business. I don't think so.

Everyone else has given up trying, including Neelix, the traitor. I'm alone with my insatiable curiosity. Torres keeps reminding me that even cats only have nine lives. I figure I'm at least on my seventh or eighth life, so maybe I should give it a rest. But I can't. I've got to know.

I'm walking down the corridor to his cabin. I know he's there alone. He's always alone, now. I lick my hand and run it over my hair. I want to look my best. I hear his voice telling me to come in. He's surprised to see me. My knees are jelly.

Um, what am I doing here? Oh shit, why am I here? He's looking at me, waiting.

''I, ah, just thought, ah, I mean, I know it's none of my business and all, but I... I want to know why you and the....''

I'm looking anywhere, but at those dark, dark eyes. They're boring a hole right through me, revealing all my darkest secrets, my desires that I share with no one. I've got to get out of here.

Too late. He knows.

Oh shit, he's gonna.... No, I can't let him. I've got to stop.... He's kissing me, and I'm kissing back. I can't stop. I don't want to stop. He's crushing me to him. His hands are everywhere. My uniform is ripping, falling down to my ankles. He's spinning me around. I'm facing the wall, and he's up against my back. One finger, two, then three. I can barely breathe.

He's inside me, moving in and out with long, smooth strokes. I can't see. I can't think. I'm all sensation and driving lust. A burst of light, so intense that for a span of seconds I cease to exist. He turns me around and lowers us to the floor. I'm wrapped up in his arms, my head on his chest. My eyes are closing.

What? What was the question I wanted to ask? ''You just answered it.''

 

The End