Title: Fireworks

Author: Britta

britta54@hotmail.com

Series: VOY

Codes: C/P

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't
like, take a hike.


Fireworks
by Britta

 

"Let me do this one, Chakotay, please? I know you planned last year's celebration, but that was just for the two of us. I want to do something different now." Tom leaned closer and kissed him gently, then continued, "I want to do something special for you."

Dark brown eyes glowed with more than a little suspicion. "And you want to do it in public?"

Tom replied smoothly, "I know you've been teased since the last party, but this time no one will see anything, I promise. I just want to program a light show for my country's birthday. Come on,
Chakotay, it's a big deal back home; it's the sexcentenary."

Chakotay mouthed, "Six centuries?" and gave in, as he knew he would. Anything to brighten his lover's eyes would be good in the long run, he supposed. How bad could it be? Tom would spend a few evenings holoprogramming, which always cheered him up, and, in the end they'd watch the production along with several other members of the crew; everybody would be happy. "Okay, Tom. Go for it," he sighed.

Tom kissed him again, long and lovingly, then pulled him toward the bedroom murmuring, "You won't be disappointed, I promise."

+|+|+|+

The days sped by as Tom looked up every possible configuration of fireworks placement in the database. He finally settled on a theme he thought would be great. Chakotay would be surprised, of that he was certain.

When the time arrived, Tom chivvied a wary Chakotay along to the holodeck and planted him on a blanket covering suspiciously soft sand, between two walls of boulders at the far left edge of the shore in a modified version of the Resort program. Chakotay peered around cautiously and Tom said, "We're the first ones here. Relax and enjoy while I set things up."

+|+|+|+

Chakotay sat and watched as Tom stripped down to bathing trunks then checked his padd and called out instructions to the computer. Moments later, the heat increased as the tide came in, effectively cutting them off from the rest of the beach. He took off most of his clothing and revealed his own swimsuit. Then the light level changed and the computer's neutral voice informed them that people were waiting to enter.

He stood as Tom walked into the water, around a chin-high rock, and back out onto the beach to release the door lock. People swarmed inside and Tom smiled. After a short speech to explain the
historical significance of the holiday, Tom told everyone to stand back, find a place to sit, and enjoy the show. Then he lit something and threw it up in the air.

The noise from the firecrackers reverberated around them, then Tom splashed back behind the boulders to join Chakotay ordering, "Computer, run program Paris-600."

Chakotay looked at Tom's grinning face and wondered what his lover had planned as he was pulled into an embrace then tipped over to lie on his back on their soft blanket, well above the water line. Tom's voice caressed his ear. "Listen, and watch the sky carefully."

He lay next to Tom as explosions assaulted his ears and bright lights blinded his eyes. It took several minutes for him to realize what he was seeing: his tattoo was lit up in reverse imagery against the blackness of the holodeck ceiling. But was it really his tattoo? It was hard to tell against the stars and stripes of other colors that made appearances every few seconds.

Tom curled closer and licked his neck, muffling a snort of laughter as he said, "Keep watching to your left."

Chakotay wondered what he'd see that others wouldn't, but suddenly, it seemed as if someone had shot off a cannon! He tried to ignore Tom's wandering hands, but only managed to still them within his trunks in time to see what appeared to be a hard, celestial dick, complete with balls--then the cannon sounded again, coupling with starbursts of each color shooting out of the cockhead's tip, making him think of every orgasm he'd ever had in his life.

+|+|+|+

Tom took advantage of Chakotay's distraction and eased his swimsuit off leaving the older man naked, yet still hidden by the shadow of the huge rocks. He wanted more than anything to make love to Chakotay here and now. It could happen, would happen, if everything went according to plan. Tom reached for the padd he'd set at the edge of the blanket, and pressed a few keys.

The oohs and aahs from the assembled crowd grew even louder as Roman candles exploded, drowning out his lover's protest as he grasped Chakotay's erection. He leaned down to snatch a kiss and remove his own clothing, such as it was.

Stroking the hardness beneath his hand, Tom was glad he'd prepared himself so thoroughly earlier. He crawled atop his lover and kissed him again, hard, silencing anything the man wanted to say. Then Tom whispered, "Chakotay, you are going to fuck me right here and right now."

"No--oh gods!"

Tom seated himself on Chakotay's hard cock, smiled very smugly, and replied, "Yes! Oh, gods, yes!"

+|+|+|+

Chakotay felt close to fainting after the events of the last few minutes. How could Tom do this? Shit. It was unbelievable--first the celestial show and now the strobe-lit surrealism of Tom making love to him, riding him while the sky above displayed pretty pictures with all the colors of the universe.

It lasted for seconds, hours, or maybe years; Chakotay wasn't sure. His orgasm crept up, like a stalking panther, until the claws dug in and he shouted. Tom collapsed on his chest and he gripped his lover tightly. A few moments later, Chakotay thought he'd heard sloshing footsteps, or was that just his heart pounding?

Seeing a particularly bright flash of light, he discovered Janeway, wet to the knees, peering around one of the boulders. She winked at him. His face burning with embarrassment, he said nothing.

Tom stirred in his arms, took in the look on his face, and mumbled, "She saw us, didn't she?"

Chakotay nodded.

"Fuck." Tom's face flamed even redder than the fireworks above as he reached for the padd.

Chakotay grabbed it first and stated flatly, "This show's over, Tom, permanently."

THE END