Title: Buddha's Birthday

Author: Britta

Series: ST:VOY

Part: 1/1

Codes: C/P

Summary: Tom tests his ability to sit quietly.

Rating: NC-17

Archive: Fine with me, just tell me where.

Disclaimer: Someone else owns these folks. I just let them do whatever they want. Money being made? You have got to be kidding. It's a labor of love--theirs. May contain m/m sex, if you don't like, take a hike.

 

THE BUDDHA'S BIRTHDAY

By Britta

Chakotay entered the cabin he shared with Tom Paris as if it were a normal day in their lives. He'd given up the cautious approach since Tom had learned the hard way that their living area wasn't as private as their bedroom. So he was surprised to see his lover sitting on the coffee table in the full-lotus position with nothing more than a small, white cloth covering his lap.

Tom had his eyes shut and was humming something. Even as Chakotay wondered if there were any surprises beneath the tiny scrap of fabric, he thought Tom might be really getting into his spirituality. Perhaps his act of Lenten piety was paying off.

Slowly, Chakotay crept into their bedroom. He waited until the door closed then called for light and shed his clothing. After a quick sonic shower, he stepped into the other room again and was gratified to see Tom still in his contemplative pose. Naked, he ordered a level-two privacy lock and sat down on the floor facing Tom's left knee.

After many moments of silence, Tom exhaled loudly. Chakotay took this to mean that Tom had returned from wherever his metaphysical state had taken him and inquired softly, "What were you thinking about?"

Tom's gaze dropped to Chakotay's groin as he replied, "I was pondering my navel."

"Why?" asked Chakotay suspiciously.

"It's the birthday of the Buddha," Tom answered solemnly.

"And that means what?"

Tom grinned lasciviously. "It means I am seeking enlightenment from any possible source and, to that end, I'll pay homage to any and all holy people."

The cloth covering Tom's crotch quivered and Chakotay smiled. He bit back his laughter as he realized Tom's true motives. This Lent thing must be driving Tom nuts. The man was reaching for every excuse to obtain oral sex. Chakotay had to wonder what would happen when Tom's ordeal was over. He fully expected to have to ask for time off to indulge his starving lover.

For now though, he opted to play this out--in his own way. That lotus position had possibilities. Rising to his knees, he gripped Tom's legs and lowered his head enough to remove the material covering Tom with his teeth. He made slow work of the task, drawing the fabric across Tom's cock, causing his lover to moan.

Attempting to sound transcendent, Tom murmured, "I think I'm beginning to see the light."

Flinging the cloth away, Chakotay stated, "You'll see more than lights, I promise you that." He began to lick and suck his way down to touch Tom's soul. It didn't take long before Tom was struggling to unlock his legs.

Chakotay moved fast and deftly tipped Tom onto his back. Still holding Tom's legs in a vise-grip, he leaned his weight on the young, succulent, spiritual supplicant, keeping him in place. He fished in the nearest drawer for lube, ignoring Tom's squawks about how uncomfortable the table was. It was time to rub the belly of the Buddha, as far as he was concerned, from the inside out.

Slick fingers found their target and Tom stopped trying to untangle his legs. Chakotay coated his spear of spirituality and prepared to penetrate deeply into his lover's supernal depths. With his first long, slow thrust, it appeared Tom agreed with his decision, if his loud 'Om' meant anything at all. Chakotay then reached around and rubbed other parts of the would-be sage bringing forth many heart-felt mantras.

After much long and hard mutual 'meditation', they both achieved Nirvana and celebrated by making a lot of joyful noise.

Several minutes later, Tom stretched out his long legs to either side of Chakotay and mumbled something that sounded like, "I saw fireworks...."

"Told you so..." panted Chakotay. "Never take the power of your spirit-- or mine--for granted."

The End