Title: Ambrosia Wine

Author: Scorpio

Email: Scorpiofic AT aol DOT com

Archive: All list archives and my own page. This is slightly revised from the original version posted a few years ago.

Fandom: Star Trek Voyager

Pairing: Chakotay/Harry Kim (slash!)

Rating: NC-17

Category: First times/romance

Status: Revised/complete

Disclaimer: The boyz are owned by Paramount/Viacom. I own nothing. Suing me will get you nothing but my sympathy for being such an anal retentive tight wad.

Story Notes: *indicates emphasis*
//indicates Harry's thoughts//
(indicates D'Narian language)
::indicates telepathy::

Warning: Never stand between the box of Milkbones and a 125lb dog who is convinced that he's starving. ::bang! thud!:: Oh, heh-heh, the *real* warning: graphic m/m sex

Summary: Some aliens get confused, Harry gets in touch with his inner slut, and Chakotay just gets lucky...


Ambrosia Wine
by Scorpio

~ prologue

Beta shift, again. Harry sighed. It's not that he *didn't* like Beta shift, but more that he missed Tom's warped sense of humor. The brash pilot knew just how far he could push each of the other senior officers and he would bring each conversation to the extreme edge, just this side of insubordination. Many times, it was all he could do not to bust out in laughter right on the bridge.

But not today,... today Harry had been assigned to Beta shift. He sighed again. //At least Chakotay's here with me. If nothing else, I can't complain about the view.// Stifling a grin at that errant and someone naughty thought about his superior officer, Harry turned his full attention back to his scans. And frowned.

"Commander. I'm picking up a distress signal. Audio only."

Harry's eyes flicked up just in time to see Chakotay nod thoughtfully.

"Let's hear it Ensign."

Harry tapped out a few simple commands into his console, adjusted the frequency bandwidth a tiny bit and phased out the subspace distortion. He fed the signal through the universal translator and then into the audio system of the bridge.

::hiss - static - hiss:: "Cossell of the D'Narian Royal Shuttlecraft Ventola. Please respond." ::hiss:: "experiencing technical difficulties and require assist" ::static - hiss:: "This is Prince Cossell of the D'Narian Royal Shuttlecraft Ventola. Please respond." ::hiss::

"Sir. It's just a repeating message loop."

"Can you locate the Shuttlecraft Ventola on our sensors?"

Harry entered some more commands into his console and immediately the readings from the long range scanners started to scroll across his display panel.

"Yes Sir. The alien shuttlecraft is about twenty minutes away from us at heading four two one one mark eight at Warp 5. It *does* seem to be experiencing malfunctions in the navigational controls from what I can tell."

Harry watched the Commander closely. To most people, he often seemed expressionless, but not to Harry. Harry often observed and studied Chakotay, so he knew that the big man felt his emotions deeply and his normal stoic mask was a sign of mastery of self control; not a lack of feelings and thought. Because of his scrutiny of the Commander, he could see exactly when the decision was made.

"Mr. Batehart. Take us out at Warp 5 in the heading Mr. Kim indicated."

"Aye Sir."

*

Twenty minutes later, controlled chaos erupted in the form of a hedonistic and totally pampered young Prince from the planet D'Nari. He was obviously accustomed to having his every whim taken care of instantly and without question. He was demanding in that he *expected* people to jump up and to see to his personal needs at a seconds notice and he had four retainers with him. One pilot and three personal servants whose only skill was keeping his Highness happy. Not one of them had the skills necessary to repair his shuttlecraft.

On the other hand, Prince Cossell was also charming, unfailingly polite, curious and very witty. He was as fascinated with Voyager and her people, as he was fascinating. His people, the D'Nari, were hedonists pure and simple. They prized pleasure and happiness above all else. War and weapons were inconceivable to them. It was beyond them to even consider subjecting another being to such pain and suffering.

Since his Highness stated that he "needed the very best and only the best" engineers to handle the repairs on his shuttlecraft, Harry found himself assigned to assist B'Elanna in working on it. They found that, not only had navigation control malfunctioned, but that the life support equalizer was in complete disrepair. The level of technology aboard the Shuttlecraft Ventola was comparable to what the Federation had used a little over 300 years ago, but it *was* Warp capable.

That in itself was another thing that intrigued Harry. The D'Narian's technology had been developed to enable them to experience greater and more efficient pleasure. It was all created in an effort to allow for more time to devote to leisure activities. It was a startling contrast to human's, whose own technological advances were almost all in response to a military need.

Harry found the D'Narian's to be a strange, but thoroughly enjoyable people. He was glad that they had been able to come to Prince Cossell's rescue. In his humble opinion, the universe needed more people like the D'Narians.

Prince Cossell had latched onto Chakotay as soon as they had transported the Royal Delegation on board Voyager. The Commander was acting as a liaison between the crew and the aliens at his Highness' personal request during the time that it took Voyager to return the little shuttle and it's small crew to the planet D'Nari.

Once there, Prince Cossell invited the Beta shift bridge crew that had been working when he had been rescued to come to the Royal Palace for a private dinner and official welcome. The next day, he would announce a public festival in Voyager's honor and the entire ship's complement would be welcome on the planet's surface for shore leave.

So it was that Harry found himself standing next to Commander Chakotay in the transporter room, waiting to beam down to the planet's surface. He wasn't interested in the winner so much as he *was* curious about how their technology developed with pleasure, not war, being it's ultimate goal. Perhaps, there would be some ideas or things that they could integrate into Voyager to help with the long lonely trip home?...

*********************

Ambrosia Wine

*********************

The electric tingles of the transporter beam faded away slowly as the D'Narian Reception Hall solidified around him. Harry Kim looked at the beautiful aliens, the stunning architecture and the ostentatious display of vast wealth and was markedly unimpressed. He supposed that he was becoming as jaded as Tom, but he had seen material beauty at every turn on Voyager's trip through the Delta Quadrant. Harry, like B'Elanna, was much more interested in the D'Narian's technology, not to mention their... odd view about it.

The D'Narian's routinely did without technology when and where they could, ignored it when they couldn't and put no emphasis on it socially, yet they *were* at a highly advanced technological level. They wanted their lives to be as simple and as luxurious as possible and that was the sole focus of their technology. Not weapons nor science nor knowledge, but pleasure.

A willowy D'Narian with pale mint green skin and wearing a highly ornate and heavily jeweled robe stepped forward, pulling him from his thoughts.

"Commander Chakotay. Welcome to D'Nari. I am Temara, Prince Cossell's Prime Minister. Thank you, on behalf of all D'Narian's, for coming to the aid of our Prince when the Royal Shuttlecraft experienced it's technical difficulties."

Harry raised an eyebrow at that, but he didn't comment. He personally felt that a failing life support system and malfunctioning navigation controls was a little more serious than the term *technical difficulties* implied.

"The pleasure is ours Prime Minister Temara. We were glad to help."

The thin alien made a graceful ceremonial gesture of respect and then motioned them to follow him down a brightly lit hallway.

"Please Commander, if you and your people will follow me, I will escort you to Prince Cossell. He awaits us inside of the Blessing Chamber. After the Ritual of Purification, we will adjourn to the Dinning Hall for the feast."

With a standard issue Federation smile pasted on his face, Harry turned to follow behind Commander Chakotay. The hallway was ornately decorated with hand painted tiles and soft lighting, but it held no technology and thus became unimportant to him. With nothing else to focus his concentration on, Harry found himself watching the Commander.

//Nice butt. Firm and round and oh so delicious.// As soon as Harry realized what had been going through his wandering mind, he blushed furiously. //I've definitely been hanging around Tom and B'Elanna too long if I'm starting to size people up like sides of meat without even thinking about it. Still,... it *is* a great ass the Commander's got.//

All too soon, those lovely and inviting globes stopped flexing and Harry found himself standing before a pair of doors. They were huge and intricately carved in a delicate style known on Earth as frieze. Each band of carvings consisted of highly stylized pictures and symbols which, when properly translated, told the story of how the current Royal House came into power here on D'Nari. It was coldly beautiful.

Prime Minister Temara made an expansive gesture towards the doors and most likely, that which waited beyond them as well.

"This is the Blessing Chamber. His Highness, Prince Cossell and the High Priestess Pretina are within. It is a tradition of our people to undergo the Blessing before a repast to ensure that our spirits are pure and untainted from negativity. I feel that I must warn you however, there *is* a dampening field around the room. It will automatically suppress the function of any and all technology. One can not be purified properly with technology humming and buzzing in the background."

Harry frowned slightly. It was an intriguing thought and he wanted to get a look at the technology that created the dampening field. However, Chakotay merely nodded and smiled at the Prime Minister.

"Of course. We would be honored to take part in this ritual with you and your Prince. None of my people will attempt to use any of our technological devises while in the Blessing Chamber."

The Prime Minister smiled brightly and made a big production out of opening the doors. He led them swiftly inside and began to greet his Prince. Even knowing that the technology dampers were in place, Harry was still a bit startled when the Universal Translator didn't work and Prime Minister Temara's words sounded like gobblety-goop to his ears. He stumbled into Chakotay's back as his head whipped around to stare at the Prime Minister. If it wasn't for the Commander's quick reflexes, Harry would have landed on his butt.

"Steady Ensign. Are you okay?"

Harry blushed to the roots of his hair. //Let me sink through the floor and die of embarrassment now please.//

"Yes Commander. Thank you."

Chakotay righted him on his feet, smiled and patted his shoulder gently. Harry resisted the urge to hide behind Crewman Winslow.

*

Prime Minister Temara heard the exchange between Commander Chakotay and the dark haired alien at his side and jerked slightly. He didn't understand *all* of what they had said, but *one* word came through loud and clear. <Inson> It was a formal and somewhat archaic form of the more common endearment that roughly translated to mean *beloved wife*. He hurried over to Prince Cossell. This had to be addressed immediately.

<My Prince. Did you hear what the tattooed leader of the aliens just said to the dark haired golden skinned one? He called him Inson! They're married!>

Prince Cossell rearranged his handsome feature's into a lovely and well practiced pout while he considered this astonishing news. Then, he smiled brightly and his retainers and servants relaxed. A solution to this protocol nightmare was found, and quickly at that.

<I was not made aware of this while I stayed upon the honorable vessel Voyager, however, that is not very surprising. I was not with them for very long, and the young golden skinned one spent much effort on my behalf to repair the Royal Shuttlecraft. His mate, the tattooed one, was also busy offering me the service of his people as well as trying to find a way to get me back here.>

Prime Minister Temara nodded and shivered slightly. It had been absolutely *ghastly*. Everyone had been *so* worried about Prince Cossell's safety and there had been no way to contact him.

<Since we are to honor the bridge crew that saved me, I also think that we should offer their leader and his wife the gift of Goluta.>

Prime Minister Temara blinked in surprise. That *was* an honor! Galuta was traditionally only available to the Royal Family. By the giving of this gift, Prince Cossell was in a sense acknowledging the Commander as a brother. Still,... it *would* make up for the breach in protocol that had been committed by not having the usual blessing for married couples ready for them. He nodded.

<It shall be as you say my Prince.>

With that, Temara turned his attention to the High Priestess Pretina's blessing. He would need the purification to deal with the last minute changes to the ceremonial visit and the quick preparations that would have to be rushed through to carry out those changes.

*

Harry Kim sat at the big formal dinning table picking over the remains of his lavish dinner. It had been a delightful experience to eat non-replicated food that had actually tasted good. It had been a banquet of rich textures and delicate seasoning. He felt a moments twinge of guilt for all of his crewmates in orbit on Voyager who didn't get to enjoy the D'Narian feast. And that, of course, led him to thoughts about the wine.

The wine was called Goluta, which, when the Universal Translator reverted it to standard was called "Ambrosia". It was a deep dark purple and it had a rich fruity taste. It warmed his belly and sent mellow tingles of pleasure out along his spine.

At first, he was a little unnerved that only himself and the Commander had been served the Goluta, but the Prime Minister assured him that was meant to honor their unique status. Harry assumed it was because both he and Chakotay were Senior Staff and in the direct line of command.

In any case, the wine was excellent. Harry was currently working on his fourth glass and he was pretty sure that the Commander had had even more than he did. All bemused, Harry turned his attention towards Chakotay once more.

The soft gas-lights and hand dipped candles which were being used to illuminate the Dinning Hall lent Chakotay's strong features and bronze skin a lovely glow. The Goluta Wine must have been effecting the Commander, because Harry noticed that he was smiling more and his dimples were very much in evidence. Harry decided that he liked that smile, a lot. It made Chakotay seem... more open and approachable. Of course, he was still sexy and desirable.

//I wonder what his skin tastes like? Is it as soft to the touch as it looks? How would it feel to have Chakotay's weight pressing down on me, crushing me into a warm soft mattress?//

At the last minute, Harry stopped himself from reaching out and running an exploratory fingertip along the line of Chakotay's jaw. He blushed and made a note not to drink any more of the wine. It was bad enough to *think* those thoughts, but to actually *caress* the Commander, and in public too! Chakotay would *kill* him.

Harry tried to concentrate on the conversation so as not to make a fool of himself, but soon his thoughts strayed once again to Chakotay. Smiling to himself and wondering how the Commander's lips would feel kissing the small of his back, Harry reached for the Goluta and drank deeply.

********************************************************

Harry vaguely realized that he was drunk on the Galuta wine as the Prime Minister escorted the away team to the various bedrooms that were designated for their stay. He felt very warm and mellow, yet extremely happy and not a bit tired. He felt energized in an odd and fuzzy sort of way.

As he walked down the highly decorated hallways, he found himself mesmerized by the play of Chakotay's muscles underneath his Starfleet Uniform. The Commander had broad shoulders and a strong back that was lovely to look at and which Harry was sure was sinfully wonderful to actually touch and caress. It was, however, Chakotay's amazing ass that kept calling Harry's attention like a Siren's Song.

Flex-stretch. Flex-stretch. Flex-stretch. Watching him walk was hypnotic and Harry found it highly erotic.

All too soon, they stopped walking and Harry was slightly disappointed. Not only did Chakotay's ass stop making those delicious movements under his tight uniform, but now Harry would have to go into the room and the show would be over. He tried not to pout and failed.

"Well Gentlemen. Here we are at your quarters. Have a... nice evening. I'll see you tomorrow morning for the commencement of the public portion of the festival."

With that, Prime Minister Temara turned and walked briskly back down the hallway.

Harry turned a confused gaze to Chakotay. //Are we supposed to *share* a bedroom? It's highly unusual. Oh well.// Harry shrugged and flashed the Commander a cheery grin. He was feeling no pain thanks to the rich and powerful Galuta wine and he didn't see anything wrong with bunking down with Chakotay. Smiling, he opened the door and stepped inside.

After one look at the bedroom, however, he gasped and came to a complete halt. Chakotay bumped into his back.

The room seemed to be a sensual mixture of a Risian Pleasure Palace and an Earth Bed and Breakfast getaway. The lighting was dim and soft gold. The color scheme was a combination of gold, dusky mauve and crimson. Every surface, every object, every nook and cranny was designed to be a delight to the senses. It was a bedroom for lovers.

Harry felt his face go pale and then flush hot. Mild panic flared up inside of him. //How am I going to keep Chakotay from realizing how I feel about him? Sharing quarters with separate bedrooms? No problem. Sharing a room with twin beds? A little harder, but doable. Lying next to him in a king sized bed in the middle of a lover's nest?... I'm doomed.//

"Ensign?... Ensign Kim? Harry, are you okay?"

Vaguely, Harry was aware that the Commander was talking to him but he was busy trying not to, as Tom would say: freak out. He needed a distraction. Something simple and normal to focus on. He turned to stare into a set of big beautiful brown eyes and smiled shakily.

"Yes Commander. I'm... fine. I think I'll just grab a quick shower before turning in."

With that, Harry turned and fled into the bathroom.

*

Harry had spent an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom and he knew it. There was actually two reasons for this. The first and foremost was that Harry was hoping that Chakotay would be asleep by the time he got out. He felt that it might be easier to deal with his desire if the object of his erections was soundly asleep.

Secondly, the bathroom itself was amazing and Harry wanted to explore it's pleasures. The tub was huge, obviously built for two people, and there was a large selection of bath oils, gels and creams. Deciding to indulge himself in a long denied passion, Harry had drawn a hot bath and soaked while sampling the different lotions available until he found the scent that he liked best. Then, he washed himself in opulent luxury.

When he was finally finished pampering himself, he drained the tub and dried himself off. Realizing that he didn't bring any extra clothes or a robe in with him, Harry wrapped the bath towel around himself and quietly slipped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. And gasped.

The vision that greeted him was enough to start his heart pounding and his blood racing. Chakotay, his bronze skin glowing in the soft lighting, sat back in the big bed with the thick fluffy comforter pulled up to cover his lap. His heavily muscled chest was gloriously naked to Harry's hungry eyes. In one hand he held a cut crystal goblet of what appeared to be more Goluta wine.

Chakotay flashed him a grin full of those wonderful dimples. //Please please please don't let him see me drool.// Chakotay then waved him over and patted the empty spot on the mattress next to him.

"Come on and get in bed Harry. I won't bite... much."

"What!"

Chakotay chuckled at Harry's shocked expression.

"I'm kidding. Look, I know this is strange, but... let's make the best of it, okay? The D'Narian's didn't leave us any bed-clothes, but I promise to be good. Just climb in and we'll get to sleep. Okay?"

//No pajamas!// Harry swallowed nervously. Visions of his naked flesh pressed up against an equally naked Chakotay swam through his mind. //God no! Don't get an erection! No!//

Shakily, Harry walked over to the bed and slid under the covers. Only then did he remove the wet towel and drop it over onto the floor. He knew that he must seem ridiculous to the Commander, but he couldn't help it. He was sitting *naked* *in bed* next to the man who had been the cause of his erection all through dinner.

He turned to smile wanly at the Commander.

"Um,... is there any more of that wine?" //Cause I think I'm going to need it.//

Chakotay smiled and turned slightly to pour him a glass. Harry took the opportunity to enjoy watching Chakotay's muscles as they moved under his smooth skin. He desperately wanted to reach out and run his fingertips along the expanse of that chest, to pinch those nipples and run his tongue along the hollow of Chakotay's throat. Harry could feel his cock responding to the erotic images dancing behind his eyes.

He was pulled from his increasingly sexual thoughts by Chakotay turning back to face him, a goblet of wine in his hand. Harry reached out to grasp it and their fingers touched. A jolt of electric pleasure sizzled up his arm setting his nerves on fire with passion and his cock jerked and lengthened. Chakotay gasped and pulled his hand away, a look of surprise on his handsome face. //Gods. He felt it too.//

His mouth suddenly dry, Harry gulped down the entire glass of Goluta without pausing for breath. Instantly, a warm and mellow feeling settled over him. His nerves soothed and his panic faded. His desire did not.

Chakotay gave him an odd grin and took the glass back. He set it, as well as his own, on the night stand and then called for lights out. The room was plunged into darkness. Slowly, Harry's eyes adjusted and he realized that the pale yellow moon was shining down through the window.

Turning his head to look, Harry noted that Chakotay was gorgeous by moonlight. It cast his strong features in high relief with plenty of deep shadows. His dark eyes sparkled and he was struck with an abiding sense of intimacy.

Reminding himself that Chakotay would not appreciate being seduced by an Ensign, Harry turned away and snuggled down into the soft fluffy pillow. With his back to Chakotay, he squirmed around slightly trying to get comfortable.

He felt the Commander's hand brush his back and the sensation of tingles raced across his skin causing him to gasp and his cock to harden completely. He shivered slightly.

"Harry."

"Yes..."

"Harry. Turn around and look at me."

A flush of pleasure spiked with a tiny sliver of fear washed over him at the husky tones in Chakotay's voice. His aroused cock a heavy weight between his legs, Harry took a deep breath and rolled over... directly into Chakotay's strong arms.

Harry found himself looking right into the Commander's dark eyes and his lips were only a few centimeters from Chakotay's. A single fingertip trailed itself down his arm sending voluptuous sensations vibrating along his nerves. He shivered and moaned softly. Then Chakotay kissed him. A light brushing of lips against lips.

Need exploded across his mind and he pressed his lips against Chakotay's hard, then he opened them, inviting Chakotay in. //Ravage me.// Chakotay moaned deep in his throat. A hungry sound that went directly to Harry's throbbing cock.

In a rush of desire, he pressed his entire body tight to Chakotay. Harry exulted in the feel of heavy muscles covered in smooth skin rubbing along him. Chakotay shifted slightly and their erections came into contact and slid along one another. Harry shuddered at the deliciously wonderful feeling that slammed into him at warp speed.

With a growl of pleasure, Chakotay broke off the kiss and pushed him onto his back. Harry whimpered in delight and spread his arms and legs open wide in wanton surrender.

Chakotay reached out and trailed a single fingertip lightly across the surface of his chest. His golden skin broke out in a wave of gooseflesh and a shiver of excitement traveled from the back of his head to the base of his spine. He arched into the feathery teasing touch, trying desperately for greater contact. Chakotay answered his burning need by pinching his left nipple.

"Oooo!"

Harry's toes curled and his head flung back at the jolt of pleasure that zipped from his nipple directly to his now drooling cock. A deep husky chuckle rolled out of the darkness above him.

"...mine..."

His mind fought to pull a coherent thought together so that he could answer that softly whispered demand.

"Yesss! Yours... all yours. *Please*!"

His senses seemed to be hyper sensitive. Every touch was magnified, every sound a caress. He could feel his heart pounding behind his ribs and he *ached* for Chakotay. It was if he was hollow inside and only the Commander could fill him, make him whole. He *needed*...

Chakotay removed his hand from his chest, leaving a burning sensation of tingles behind. Harry whimpered at the loss. He almost begged the older man not to let him go when Chakotay climbed in between his wide flung thighs. His hungry eyes watched as Chakotay knelt between his knees and his cock twitched. He couldn't hold back the moan of joy at this beautiful vision.

Harry exulted in his nakedness. He thrilled at the thought of being so totally exposed to the Commander's dark eyes. He *wanted* to be looked at, to be taken and used for Chakotay's pleasure. He could feel the older man's eyes on his body like an invisible and feather-light touch. But he needed more.

Harry bent his knees and slanted them outward, creating a wider area for the Commander. He then tilted his hips upwards. This did two things. It eased the tension on his thighs from them being open so wide and it thrust his erect cock and balls in Chakotay's direction. Then Harry reached up over his head to grasp onto the headboard and angled his head back, offering up his throat to his lover. He painted an image of what he must look like in his own mind and moaned. He was certain that he was the picture of lustful submission and desire.

"Oh Spirits, Harry."

"*Please*!"

Harry's body jerked at the first touch. Chakotay had placed one large hand on each of his knees. They were hot against his skin and twin shivers worked their way up both his thighs just ahead of the older man's exploring fingers. The burning trail of tingling pleasure following Chakotay's path up Harry's thighs towards the hollow of his hips. Harry clenched his buttocks and slowly pressed his hips upwards in response to the sensual surge that this motion caused in him.

Those wonderfully torturous hands slid past his aching erection and traveled up his torso to his chest. He arched his back, thrusting his ribcage into the caress. Chakotay leaned forward on his knees in order to bend down over him. Harry lifted his legs slightly to accommodate the Commanders bulk and moaned when the backs of his thighs came into contact with Chakotay's legs.

"...yes yes yes yes please more more more please god please..."

Harry was faintly aware that he was mumbling inanities and that he was straining towards Chakotay like a moth to a flame, but he couldn't help himself. His desire was too strong and his resistance was not in evidence at all. He thrashed his head lightly from side to side and squeezed his eyes shut as his lover pinched his nipples.

Chakotay shifted forward slightly and Harry felt wet heat press against the side of his neck. He instantly tilted his head to the side, exposing more of his flesh to the nibbling lips and nipping teeth. //More, oh more more//

Chakotay suddenly bit down on his throat sending a rush of erotic pleasure through his entire body and his thrust his hips up sharply in response. That quick movement brought his throbbing erection into contact with it's hard mate. They both gasped at the touch.

In a mindless drive for pleasure, Harry began to grind against Chakotay, rubbing his length along the Commander's. He hissed at the blinding sensation and pumped his hips faster. Hot breath panted against his throat and a deep growl rumbled through the muscled chest above him.

Suddenly, Chakotay pulled away and Harry's cock stabbed up into empty air. He whimpered in loss and denial, pumping hips trying to desperately create friction against the flesh that was no longer there. //No!//

His lover leaned down and captured his lips in a hungry kiss of possession and primal lust. Harry opened his mouth instantly and plunged into the wet heat of Chakotay. He tried to express his feelings with that kiss, to beg for more of the Commander's sweetly burning touch.

Just as Harry thought he would pass out from lack of air, Chakotay pulled back, breaking the kiss. The sounds of their panting and heaving breaths caressed his hearing and he writhed on the soft sheets slowly, trying to wordlessly plead his lover for more. To show his need.

"Spirits... I want to fuck you Harry. So badly..."

Harry shivered as much from the long wished for words as he did from the husky deep voice that growled them. Tingles of anticipation raced over the surface of his skin and his heart pounded so loudly he was certain his lover could hear it. His cock began drooling and leaking like mad and it was all Harry could do not to cum at the very thought.

"Yes oh yes! *please* now oh now do it now do *me* now!"

Harry wrapped his legs around Chakotay's hips and undulated while he arched his neck up to recapture those wonderfully soft lips in a series of small licks and nips. Chakotay gave vent to a little half groan half chuckle at Harry's lewd display of lust and submission.

Harry trailed his lips along Chakotay's jaw towards his throat. Once there, he licked a path down the muscled column of flesh until his reached the point where it merged into his shoulder. Then he bit down. Chakotay arched against him and their erections brushed together once more. Both of them moaned.

Suddenly, Chakotay pulled away completely and crawled over Harry to reach the bedside stand. Harry whimpered at the separation even though he knew what pleasure was destined to follow. //hurry hurry hurry// He could hear his lover open the drawer and fumble around inside it, searching for some type of lubrication. A soft "Ah hah!" told him that Chakotay had found *something* suitable, but he didn't care about that. He just wanted, no *needed* to be filled, stretched full to overflowing with the big man. He shivered at the images that played across his mind.

The bed by his side dipped slightly as Chakotay made his way back. Harry shifted his long legs around to make it as easy as possible for the Commander to climb back in between them. Not waiting to be asked, Harry bent his legs and pulled them up to his chest, exposing and opening his center to Chakotay. He heard his lover hiss in pleasure at the sight and he wiggled his hips in a blatant invitation.

When Chakotay's oil coated finger pressed teasingly at the opening to his body, Harry pushed back against it, trying to draw it inside. He moaned at the feather light touch.

"*please*"

Suddenly the pressure increased and he flexed his internal muscles, forcibly relaxing them, letting his lover inside. Pleasure sizzled along his nerve endings and he shuddered at the wonderful sensation of being filled. Chakotay wiggled his finger around, coating him with the oil, stretching the muscles.

Harry lost himself in the overwhelming wash of desire and sensation. His mind lost all higher thought processes and he became nothing more than pure sensory input. The pleasure blasted him into a hazy fog of need and want as he mindlessly fucked himself back onto Chakotay's thick hot fingers. //so close so close almost almost//

Harry nearly sobbed at the loss when his lover's fingers left him and he pulled his cloudy thoughts into some semblance of order. He heard a whimpering sound of desperation and vaguely realized that it was coming from his own throat.

"Shhh... baby. I'm coming in. Shhh..."

He felt the hot blunt head of Chakotay's cock press against his stretched opening and blindly thrust back. He gasped as the thick crown passed through the ring of muscles. His spine arched and his breath caught in his throat. A strong hand gently petted his thigh, soothing him and relaxing him. His muscles relaxed more and Chakotay slid in a few more inches.

Ecstasy pulsed through Harry from deep inside him and thrummed all along his nerves. His hands clutched at the sheets and his toes curled. He took several heaving gasps and then thrust back against the thick cock in his ass, impaling himself even more. Chakotay groaned deep in his throat and Harry shuddered as his lover pushed in the rest of the way.

//yes yes yes oh yes//

In a blinding flash, Harry recalled all of the times he had stood on the Bridge at Ops while silently watching the Commander. All the times he had gone to Sandrines and yearned to flirt and smile outrageously, instead of behaving like a proper Starfleet Officer. All the away missions that he wished to turn into a romantic getaway. He recalled all of the dreams and fantasies that revolved around Chakotay. He remembered them all, but it was no longer a dream. It was as real as the thick cock buried balls deep inside him and it was *far* better than any of his imaginings.

He was full, stretched wide and laid bare for Chakotay to do with as he pleased. Everything he was, everything he desired to be was displayed before Chakotay, as an offering and a promise in this beautiful act of ultimate submission and trust. Now, Harry wanted, no, *needed* more. They stood upon the edge of the cliff and it was imperative he jump and soar towards the horizon secure in the Commander's strong arms, knowing that the big man would catch him when he fell.

Whimpering deep in his throat, Harry wrapped his long legs around his lover's waist and locked his ankles together. Chakotay half groaned half sighed and shivered, sending delicious vibrations tingling up Harry's spine to the base of his skull. Harry threw his head back into the soft pillow and gasped.

"Ooooo... lover... nowohnow"

Chakotay leaned forward, bracing his hands on either side of Harry's head. Harry moaned in pleasure at the sensations that traveled across his body from that minor adjustment in the angle of penetration. Tension coiled in his muscles and he pushed back on his lover's cock. Chakotay growled in response, the sound going directly to Harry's own cock, hard and throbbing against his stomach.

In one smooth glide, his lover pulled back until just the thick crown of his cock was stretching the ring of muscles in his anus wide. He groaned at the loss, the sensation of becoming empty. Harry could feel his body quivering around Chakotay, trying desperately to pull him back in where he belonged.

With startling swiftness, his lover slammed back inside his body, filling the void once again. Harry felt every thick pulsing inch as it caressed his throbbing prostate. He could only moan at the exquisite pleasure that blossomed within him. It felt, not as if Chakotay was invading his flesh, but as if he was surrounding and containing his lover's body with his own. He shivered at the amazing eroticism of that thought.

When Chakotay pulled back again, Harry tilted his hips down slightly, enjoying the sensation of his lover's shaft rubbing against his hot flesh. When Chakotay slammed into him, he tilted his hips back up and squeezed his legs tight, holding the older man in place while he ground against him in mindless lust.

"Oh spirits baby... so beautiful, so very beautiful."

Harry wanted to answer but he couldn't form the words. His breath was coming in heaving gasps and his blood was pounding through his veins like wildfire. //love you oh love you only you forever// He tried to convey that message with his dark eyes and his body. Undulating beneath the Commander, Harry pushed the pace of their lovemaking faster and faster.

The sensation that his lover was a part of him, within him, melding into one being with him grew and grew. Harry had never felt this feeling of... *connection* with any other lover before. He knew it was significant and he wanted to focus on it, however, he was wonderfully distracted by the waves of pleasure assaulting his nervous system and the building pressure in his groin.

Chakotay was pounding into him fiercely, primal lust and animal desire etched into every sweat glistened line of his body. Each ramming thrust created a surge of consuming ecstasy that originated in his prostate only to rush throughout his body in ever expanding waves. His thigh muscles quivered and sweat dripped down his face to pool in the hollow of his throat.

Harry glanced directly up into Chakotay's dark eyes and found himself drowning in the passion and need he saw there. He shivered. Their eyes locked together and the sensation of becoming one that had been laying passive in the back of his mind flared brightly, overwhelming him. Harry felt his mind open wide to his lover, just as his body was. His soul rejoiced in ecstatic freedom as it soared bravely into the unknown.

Visions washed over him in a dizzying rush. Faces, words, foreign shores, sounds. Some were familiar at first, but then they shifted and became new, never before seen. Yet, they had the odd tinge of being real and familiar. Then, in a sweeping rush, a new vision entered his spinning mind.

He saw himself, lying on his back amidst soft white pillows, his skin flushed and sweaty. His eyes were heavy lidded with desire and saw himself shiver and gasp in erotic pleasure. With an odd sort of detachment, he watched his eyes go wide with amazement at the same instant that he *heard* Chakotay's voice echoing inside the vaults of his own mind.

::beautiful... so brave and strong and... gorgeous... spirits Harry, I *love* you::

Not even registering that his lover hadn't spoken aloud, but directly into his heart and mind, Harry latched onto the words themselves. //he loves me? he *loves* me!// It took a split second between the time those coveted words registered in his mind and his body reacted to them.

Without the benefit of a single touch to his throbbing cock, Harry exploded into orgasm. His entire body began to quake with the intensity of the absolute pleasure as his cock erupted, shooting hot strings of his seed across his and his lover's chests. His leg muscles tightened instantly, pulling Chakotay into him as deep as possible even as his internal muscles quivered and then clamped down on his lover's thick cock like a vise. With a howl of release, Harry threw back his head and ripped the sheets with his fists as his body began a series of involuntary contractions around the Commander's thick shaft.

"HAAARRRRYYYY!!!!" ::HAAARRRRYYYY!!!!::

Harry could *feel* his lover explode in orgasm inside his body as burning hot cum coated his intestines. A double assault of completion was shouted to him. One he heard with his ears, the other, with his mind. Electric tingles raced across his skin and his heart pounded erratically. The images in his mind swirled crazily for a moment and then everything dissolved into darkness.

*

Warm wetness swirled around his stomach and a mild sense of vertigo washed over him for a quick second as his nerve endings jumped erratically with pulses of pleasure. Slowly, his ears started working again and he heard beyond his own pounding blood rushing through his veins. Breathing... and movement.

Carefully, he peeled open his eyes. Harry grinned stupidly at the luscious vision that greeted him. A naked and sweat soaked Chakotay was using a wet cloth to clean up his cum splattered chest.

"Mmmm."

His lover turned his head and captured his eyes with a single look. A look that spoke of gentleness and caring and... love. He shivered and tried to lift his hand to reach out and caress Chakotay's cheek. His muscles felt as if they were made from mashed leola root and over cooked noodles.

"Shhh... love. Go back to sleep. I'm right here."

Harry watched in a dreamy haze of sated desire and unacknowledged commitment as his lover gently finished washing him and then climbed back under the blankets. Unresisting, Harry let Chakotay arrange his body to the Commander's satisfaction before cuddling into his tender embrace and falling back into sleep.

*

Harry slowly became aware of warmth along his back and happiness in his heart. A sense of peace and fulfillment lay over his soul and he had a wonderful feeling of being safe and protected. Not wishing to pull completely free from sleep, Harry snuggled back into the fluffy blankets and smiled softly when strong arms tightened around him possessively.

Harry tried to slip back into his dreams, but an errant thought poked and prodded at his sleep fogged mind. Stated simply? Harry wasn't in bed alone. As enjoyable as it *was* to wake up with muscled arms wrapped around his waist and a hot and hard chest pressed tightly to his back, it was also *highly* unusual.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep until he solved this mystery, Harry cast about in his mind for the answers. That wasn't as easy as it might have sounded. While not in *pain* from his hangover, he *did* have difficulty focusing his concentration.

//Well,... my bedmate is most *definitely* male. Not fuzzy enough to be Tom.// Harry felt a wave of gratitude at that. His brief romantic affair with Tom had become impossible to pursue after Akiteiria

He felt himself shudder in revulsion at the vague reminder and steered his mind carefully around the edge of those long buried memories as if they were deadly landmines.

::calm::safe::protected::

Harry felt a soft humming sensation in the base of his skull. The buzz was accompanied by a sudden wash of... comforting emotion. It was unexpected, yet he wasn't upset or frightened. Curious?... Yes. Scared?... No.

Contemplating this... new development, Harry shifted slightly. A deep seated ache and a few twinges in his thighs spoke louder than words about what he and his bedmate had done the night before. With a grin, he snuggled deeper into the warm embrace.

"Mmmm... morning babe..."

//!?!?!?//

Shock zipped through his mind and he tensed up in disbelief and the beginning of panic. //He's going to *kill* me.//

"I'm not going to kill you Harry, calm down."

Clear memories of last night erupted in his mind. Embarrassment and lust washed over him in a sudden wave, waking Harry fully. He felt himself try to go pale and flush red at the same time.

"Commander, I... I..."

::amusement::

Chakotay's deep rumbling chuckle helped to calm his insipid panic as well as distract him from his fear. It was vaguely erotic to feel the sound vibrations from Chakotay's chest tingle along his skin.

"Harry... when we are naked in bed together you can call me by my name. Unless you have some sort of weird kink about having sex with your XO? If that's the case, I'll play along,... just not *every* time."

//The Commander,... er, um,... *Chakotay* wasn't mad!?// Harry's mind struggled to catch up. When it did manage to process what his lover had said, arousal slammed into him and his cock began to throb. //*every* time!?!?!//

Chakotay chuckled again and kissed him lightly on the back of his shoulder.

"Of *course* I'm not mad. I know we were pretty drunk, but... damn Harry, I wanted you just as much as you wanted me. You *didn't* take advantage of me or anything. I wanted you... I still do."

A knot of tension loosened itself inside of Harry's chest. Relief poured over him like a cool balm. With a sigh, he turned in the circle of Chakotay's arms until he was facing his lover.

Timidly, he glanced up to look into Chakotay's handsome face, only to get lost in his dark eyes.

//Oh, I love you.//

::I love you too::

Harry felt a surge of tender love and swirling passion roll across his mind. The warm, peaceful sensation he'd had when his first awoke descended upon him once again. His breath caught in his throat and his heart skipped a beat. With a low cry of happiness, he claimed Chakotay's lips in a kiss.

Just as passion and lust were threatening to sweep him away, a strange thought struck him. //How did he *know* that?// His heart pounding from something other than desire, Harry broke the kiss.

"Chakotay?... Um,... *how* did you hear me? I mean, I didn't speak anything *outloud*. I,... I *thought* it, but..."

Harry watched as a frown curved his lover's lips down and his tattooed brow wrinkled up in thought.

::confusion::how I heard?::understanding::

Chakotay gasped and his eyes flew open wide with shock. Harry felt as if the universe had suddenly turned on it's head. He had been *staring* at his lover and he *knew* that the big man hadn't spoken a single word. Yet, somehow, he had clearly *heard* Chakotay's voice echoing in his head.

Feeling like a crazy fool, but needing to test his theory, Harry closed his eyes and concentrated.

//Chakotay. Can you hear me? If you can, say... um,... blue cow.//

Harry opened his eyes to see an odd expression flutter across Chakotay's face.

"Um... Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Doe's the phrase *blue cow* mean anything to you?"

*

Epilogue (three days later)

Harry was just about to go on one last tour of his quarters to make sure that he and Tom hadn't missed anything in their packing, when his best friend looked up from the box he was kneeling beside and quietly cleared his throat. Harry was going to just ignore him, but then he caught a glimpse of the uncertain and confused expression Tom was trying unsuccessfully to hide. So far, the blond pilot hadn't pushed for details, but Harry *knew* that curiosity was eating him alive. Finally fed up with all the strange looks and aborted statements, he pushed.

"Tom. Just... spit it out, okay? Whatever it is, just say it."

A variety of emotions flickered deep in those blue eyes before Paris smirk version 26.2 slid smoothly into place. Harry knew his best friend well enough to know that, this expression was a defensive move. For some inexplicable reason, Tom's feelings had been hurt.

"Well, Har... I don't quite know *what* to say. I mean... it's a little too late to say *anything* at this point, don't you think?"

Harry would normally tread carefully at this point. He had always respected Tom's need to hide his true thoughts and feelings behind a flippant and smart-ass facade. This time, he felt that it was important to get to the bottom of things quickly. If Tom's hurt was allowed to fester, it wouldn't be able to heal. So, he poked at the wound instead.

"Tom. I'm not trying to be rude here or anything, but could you please just come right out and tell me what has you bothered? I mean, I was kind of hoping that you'd be *happy* for me."

Tom flinched slightly. Then he sighed and the smirk fell away as if it had never been there, only to be replaced by a confused and slightly lost expression. "I just want to know *why*. That's all. I mean, I *knew* you thought that Chakotay was hot and all, but you hadn't even been in a *relationship* with the man before shore leave. Yet, you come back *married* to him."

Harry watched in open eyed astonishment as Tom began to pace the length of the box lined room, arms waving through the air to emphasize different points as he spoke.

"No courtship, no dating, no sneaking off into dark corners to make out at Sandrines. Just one day you're barely speaking off duty and the next, you get married to the man on an alien planet! And the *real* kicker here is, I'm supposed to be your best friend and I wasn't even *invited* to the damn wedding!"

Tom stopped, spun around and fixed a glare on his face that was aimed right at Harry. Harry sighed and rubbed a tired hand over his face.

//Shit//

"Actually Tom, the wedding was all because of a mistake."

"Huh!? What are you telling me? You want a divorce?"

Tom went pale.

"Did Chakotay *force* you into this?! I'll kill him!"

"No! No, Tom. Chakotay didn't *force* me into anything, the D'Nari just made a mistake. Look, this is complicated. Sit down and I'll tell you everything, okay?"

Tom didn't look convinced, but he replicated two beers and sat down on the floor next to Harry and handed him one. Harry took a sip and collected his thoughts.

"It all started because the D'Nari *thought* that Chakotay and I were *already* married. They tried to honor us by giving us this stuff to drink called "Goluta", or in standard, Ambrosia Wine. It tastes *great* by the way.

Anyhow, this Goluta is a chemically enhanced fermented juice that's made from a specially grown and properly blessed plant called "Golla". The plant significantly lowers a person's inhibitions and the chemicals they add induces a low-level semi-permanent telepathic bond.

It's used primarily by the royal family and a few high ranking nobles on their wedding night to insure a solid marriage by forging the two individuals into soul-mates. When they celebrate their anniversary, they drink the Goluta to strengthen and renew the bond."

Tom whistled in awe and Harry nodded is agreement.

"So, you have this telepathic bond with the Commander now?"

Harry nodded again.

"Hell Harry, you're lucky you didn't bond with one of those aliens by accident."

Harry could feel his cheeks burn hot with a dark blush.

"Actually, that wouldn't have happened. It wouldn't have happened with Chakotay either, except that the D'Nari put us in a bedroom together and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. You see, for the bond to be established, both partners have to be intoxicated with the Goluta and then they have to... uh... um... have sex."

Harry could feel his blush burn hotter and refused to look at Tom. He didn't think he could handle whatever was shinning in his best friends eyes.

"oh..."

"Yeah."

"Must have made the 'morning after' a bit on the weird side, huh?"

Harry rolled his eyes at the memories.

"Tom, you have *no* idea. I can hear Chakotay's thoughts and I can feel his emotions. However, at *that* point in time, I had no idea *why*. So, we tracked down Prime Minister Temara. *He* explained about the Goluta. When we told him we weren't married, he fainted dead away."

Tom's eyes grew round and a spark of mischievousness sparkled in those blue depths. He smirked.

"Yeah?"

Harry grinned and nodded.

"Yeah. He was *very* upset. According to him, by their laws and traditions, the creation of the bond is legally binding as a marriage. Then we found out that the bond usually lasts for a little over a year. At least in D'Narians. The Holo-Doc thinks that because of our human genetics, that the bond may last a lot longer than that. Even still, the D'Nari gave us quite a bit of Goluta in order to strengthen the bond later on."

They were both silent for a few moments as Tom absorbed all he'd been told. Harry broke the quiet once more to address what he felt had been Tom's biggest problem.

"Technically, Chakotay and I *are* married. Hell, we have the equivalent of a Vulcan life-bond. However, we *didn't* have an official ceremony. We were thinking... well, we were going to ask the Captain to give us a Federation type Wedding. Here. On Voyager."

Tom looked up at that and Harry caught those blue eyes with his own.

"When we *do* have the ceremony, I... Would you stand up for me? Be my Best Man?"

Tom smiled. A real one that was full of happiness. "Of *course* I will. I'd be hurt if you asked anyone else." Suddenly, Tom shot up to his feet and reached down to pull Harry up to his as well. "Come on. Let's get your stuff moved into the Commander's quarters before he thinks I've kidnapped you or something."

Harry chuckled and they both picked up a box of stuff. Tom turned and flashed him a patented Paris smirk version 12.5, known to the precious few as 'prepare to be teased'.

"So Har... Does Chakotay look as good *out* of his uniform as he does *in* it?"

Harry's jaw dropped in astonishment.

"ToooOOOooommmmm!!!!!"

"I'll take that as a big fat yes."

With that, Tom sauntered out the door leaving a deep chuckle echoing in his wake.

 

The End