Title: Think of me

Author: Cinmbria

Pairing: Trip/Reed

Rating: NC-17, light dominance

Feedback: Cinmbria@aol,com

Disclaimer: Not mine, god I wish they were, don't sue me.

Notes: no beta, damn bunny bit me on the ass at work, hope to have
part 2 up by Monday night. Enjoy.



Think of me
by Cinmbria

Commander Charles Trip Tucker The 3rd let himself into his room as quietly as possible. He knew his lover; one delicious Lieutenant Malcolm Reed was expecting him, hours ago. Trip had stopped by engineering for one last look at his duty roster and had lost track
of time.

"Well, it's good to see you could make time for me." Trip hunched his shoulders at the acidity in the tone and turned to the voice.

"I lost track of time, I was looking over the duty roster and one thing led to another. I'm sorry." Trip walked over to Malcolm, and joined him at the edge of the bed they shared. "I am sorry, I missed ya'." He picked up Malcolm’s hand in his own and brought the hand to his mouth, kissing the palm.

"Really." Came the sarcastic reply. "When you miss someone, you make time, you think about that person. I have a hard time believing that I was first in your mind tonight. Did you realize you missed me when you noticed the time?" He stared hard at his lover, waiting for an answer. This was the third time this week Trip had come home late, or forgotten to meet him for dinner. "I am beginning to think I am the last item on your list."

Trip ground his teeth together and looked evenly at his lover. "Malcolm, you're always on my mind, but I do have a ship to run. We agreed that Enterprise had ta' come first and I have a lot on my plate right now." His accent was tight, answering Malcolm's clipped tones.

"Just tell me one thing Trip, could your duty roster have kept until morning?'

This smelled like a trap and Trip felt like chewing his own leg off to escape. "Yes, I guess I could've waited. I'm sorry, what else can I say?"

Malcolm stared intently at Trip. "I want you to think of me, and I need to be a priority, after the ship of course." He wanted to tousle the blond hair, kiss the hollow at Trips neck that always made him whimper.

"You are a priority, how can I prove it to you?" Trip returned, taking Malcolms hand in his own again.

A mischievous grin lit Malcolms face. "Let me do whatever I think would keep your mind on me." There was that kit he had picked up on Risa, this could be a perfect time to use it. "Could you enjoy catering to me for a day?"

Trip smiled at Malcolm. "Yeah, to make ya' happy, ta' make up for me being a neglectful ass, yeah." He leaned over a placed a quick kiss on Malcolm's lips.

"You have a big day ahead of you Mr. Reed, we'll begin in the morning." Malcolm replied, his fingers tracing the line of his lovers firm jaw. "I suggest we get some sleep."

The following morning…

Trip was dreaming, warm lips tracing his collarbone, fingers on his nipples, dipping lower to cradle his balls. A hot wet mouth on his cock, sucking, licking, and teasing until his hips bucked off the bed. Just as quickly the mouth was gone and a voice was calling his name. He awoke to find Malcolm’s fingers on his cock, gently stroking him.

"Are you ready to be mine today love?" asked Malcolm, placing a kiss on Trip’s thigh.

"Gawd yes Malcolm!" was Trips breathy reply." Just keep touching me."

Malcolm smiled and kissed Trip's thigh again and then lightly touched the entrance to Trip's body. He pushed a lubricated finger past the tight ring of muscles and smiled at Trip's deep moan. He watched his lover's eyes close in pleasure and decided to implement his plan. He pushed another finger in and slowly worked them in and out, loving how Trip's body clenched around him.

With a wicked smile he pulled the first item out of his pleasure box. A small plug, six inches long, thin at the tip and tapering to a fat base. The end was flared and would fit nicely into the harness that was also in the box. He had already added some lubricant and slowly pulled his fingers out of Trip's body. Before his lover could protest he pushed the soft plastic plug, making sure it was firmly seated.

Malcolm chuckled at the incoherent words and quickly wrapped the harness around the base of the plug. He pulled the leather up and fastened it around Trips waist. Reed added a small lock and sat up to survey his handy-work.

"Malcolm, what did you just do?" He sat up and let out a deep moan as the plug moved inside him."

"What are you thinking about, Trip? Me or your damn duty roster?" was the smiling reply. Malcolm gave the harness a tug, watching the pleasure race across his lover's face.

Another loud moan and Trip spoke, "You, Malcolm, only you!" He bucked his hips cock straining for release. "Please touch me!"

Malcolm dropped his head onto Trips cock, his tongue swirling around the salty head. He applied more pressure and was rewarded with another low moan.

Trip couldn't believe the feelings. Every time he moved it was like having Malcolm's cock deep inside him, stroking him. He bucked his hips again and almost came as he felt his cock engulfed by Malcolm's hot mouth. He was beyond words, his hands clenching Malcolm's dark hair. He felt Malcolm increase the suction and gave himself over, coming in the hot mouth, grinding his hips on the bed.

Malcolm slid up the bed and rested his head on Trips sweaty shoulder. "You should get ready for duty Trip, you only have 30 minutes" A mischievous smile graced Malcolms strong features.

Trip smiled down at his lover. "As soon as ya' remove your toy." He wiggled his hips and gasped as pleasure coursed through him. "I don't think I can work like this."

It was Malcolm's turn to smile as he looked at Trip. "Don't you remember, you agreed to be mine today? You will wear this until tonight when I remove it." He held the key up to the light. "Don't you think you should get ready now?

Trip stared incredulously at him. "You can't be serious!"

Malcolm kissed his nose. "I am, Trip. For once you will have your mind on me. He stood up and looked down at Trip. "I expect to see you here, no later than one half hour after your shift. I want you naked, Trip, kneeling just inside the door. I want your mouth ready for me. Do you understand?" His fingers caressed Trip's cock and he again pulled on the leather strap.

Trip gazed in wonder at the man in front of him and nodded. "Yes, Malcolm, ah understand."

Malcolm kissed Trip savagely. "Don't try to remove my toy, I have the only key for it." He turned towards the door. "One last thing love, enjoy your shift."


END PART 1