Taking Care of You

TripFan

PG

Tucker/Reed

Disclaimers: Lt. Malcolm Reed, Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III, and the Enterprise TV series, are the property of Paramount Pictures. This is a work of fan fiction. No characters were harmed in the writing of this story, and no money is being made off its publication. So there. ;-P

This story deals with male/male sexuality. If YOU can't deal, read no further. Thank you :)

 

Taking Care of You

by TripFan

Armoury Officer's Log. PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. Second entry.

I am trying not to be quite so awkward around Mr Tucker. Or, at least, not to let it show. We sat together in the mess hall tonight. He was eager to talk about the three days he spent on the Xyrillian ship--and I was eager to listen.

Tucker talked of hologram rooms and telepathic pebbles and sweet fruit growing on the walls. Of this last, I must say I'm sceptical. In between the stories the Commander told, his appetite was so ravenous I had to ask, "Didn't they feed you over there?"

Still, he said he made a friend on the alien ship. One who was "taking care of him." Funny, I didn't think he had any inclinations toward scaly-skinned women. But he told me this alien woman had "a certain sensuality," and he smiled that teasing smile again.

He was intimate with her. I'm sure of it...and I'm jealous. His face was flushed, and his voice was husky with the memory of passion and great pleasure. Would that I had been the one to give that to him!

What did she do, Mr Tucker? Did she cool the fire on your lips with a melting water cube? Did she give you that sweet fruit, then taste you with a kiss? How did you taste? Like anything you'd sampled before: a ripe peach? a melon perhaps? or something more exotic, like a mango?

Did she reach a hand up to your face, to caress your strong jaw, your stubbled cheek, that teasing grin? Did she tell you how very handsome a man you were--and are?

I would do all of that, and more--were I the one who was taking care of you.

THE END