Keep Your Shirt On

TripFan

PG-13

Tucker/Reed

Disclaimer: Malcolm Reed and Charles "Trip" Tucker III, and the Enterprise TV series, are the property of Paramount Pictures. This is a work of fan fiction. No characters were harmed in the writing of this story, and no money is being made off its publication. So there. ;P This story deals with male/male sexuality. If YOU can't deal, read no further. Thank you :)

 

Keep Your Shirt On
by TripFan

Armoury Officer's Log. PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL.

"I should have known this would be rather difficult. Still, best to say it the old-fashioned way--with pen and paper."

Lt. Malcolm Reed knew how easily someone could access a voice log. Especially a certain Chief Engineer...

Reed paused, and looked up from his writing with a sigh. He knew, too, that the next sentence would be the most difficult to write:

"Against my better judgment, I find myself sexually attracted to Commander Tucker."

There. He'd said it.

Reed tried to clear a growing tightness in his throat as he went on:

"This makes absolutely no sense. Mr Tucker is charming, funny, rebellious--in short, everything I'm not. He annoys the hell out of me, and yet...."

Lt. Reed put the pen down and closed his eyes. The fantasies came then, flicking in and out like tongues along the edges of his mind. He was stroking Tucker's muscular chest and arms, cupping his firm bottom, kissing and licking every inch of him.

And then--he remembered. Teasing words, said with a teasing smile.

"Keep your shirt on, Lieutenant."

Reed opened his eyes. As his breathing and heartbeat slowed, he forced himself not to think of the ache in his groin.

"I should get back to the Armoury. Plenty of long, cylindrical objects to fondle there," he said wryly to himself.

THE END