Title: TOO MANY STARS

Author: dilly

Pairing: Trip/ARcher, Trip/Reed

Type: M/M

Archive: Entslash and me, yes. Everyone else, ask.

Feedback Address: dilandau666@aol.com

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Archer gets revenge

Disclaimer: If they were mine, would Archer have been smooching with a *girl*? I don't think so.

Author's Notes: Evil!Archer again. Civilization inspired me to twist Archer's action into a slash format.

 

Jelousy 2: Too Many Stars
by dilly

Revenge.

You knew from the moment you saw her. I knew from the moment I saw your expression. *I* can still make *you* jealous. I mentioned it over dinner. In reality, just a few kisses. But I insinuated more. The look on your face was priceless. You left for engineering, but I knew I’d see you again tonight.

Malcolm was in the armory. I went there under the pretence that I was checking his progress, but I couldn’t help myself. I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Tonight, he’s mine."

And I left him standing there, speechless.

The rush was incredible.

You came to my quarters tonight, you laughed, you made jokes but you can’t fool me. So, I took you. Right then and there. It was so easy.

I wonder what that lover of yours would think if he saw you here with me.

You’ll never be rid of me now. You had a slim chance before, but you forfeited yourself to me the moment you let me in. You can go back to him, but you won’t be free. You’ll return to my arms again and again.

Tonight, every night, you’re mine. My *dear* friend.

 

~dilly
domain: http://www.red-anubis.com
journal: http://www.livejournal.com/~redanubis