Title: This Killing Wish

Author: dilly

Pairing: A, T/R

Type: M/M

Archive: Yes for entslash and... well... me. Everyone else, ask first.

Feedback Address: dilandau666@aol.com

Rating: PG

Summary: Archer isn't too happy with his tactical officer.

Disclaimer: If I owned these fellas, they'd be jumping each other every episode.

Author's Notes: This is what happens when I get attacked by a savage plot bunny in the middle of writing another fic. What is it called? A double-drabble? 200-word vignette. I'm still new to this whole fanfiction thing ^.^;;;

 

Jealousy 1: This Killing Wish

By dilly

 

I would have let him die.

I have to admit that that frightens me.

These feelings are bad enough. Whenever they look at each other, talk to each other... I want to rip his throat out. Eight years of trying to sneak my way into Trip's arms and this worthless little Lieutenant has managed to steal him away in a matter of months.

But I can't let any of that slip into my command. It's not only wrong, it's disgusting.

No matter how much I want Reed dead, I can't allow that to affect my decisions as captain of Enterprise.

I wanted the Novan's bullet to kill him. But it didn't. I wanted the radiation on the surface to kill him. But it didn't. I wanted the ice to freeze over and trap him inside... And it would have if Trip hadn't snapped me out of it.

His voice. In the back of it I could hear him silently pleading with me to save his lover's life. I couldn't deny him. I never could. Loving him makes me weak. Makes me nearly kill a man, then save him in the next breath.

Thank him, Malcolm. He saved you.

This time.

 

~dilly
domain: http://www.red-anubis.com
journal: http://www.livejournal.com/~redanubis