Title: A matter of choices

Author: Natasha

Email: natasha@kyxar.fr

Fandom: Star Trek: The Next Generation

Episode related: Ep. 150, "Second Chances"

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Riker / Troi (I won't tell you if it's Tom or Will!)

Summary: during "Second Chances", when Tom, Will's double, entered their lives, the reactions and the relationships between Deanna and Will, Deanna and Tom, Tom and Will... All of three have choices to make...

Disclaimer: all ST things belong to Paramount.

Archive: yes

Note: this story has an alternate ending. You can only read the story itself, but if you're not happy with the end, try the next part of the story.

Thanks to Kella for the beta.

 

A MATTER OF CHOICES

By Natasha
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Training room...

"I didn't know that move," Lieutenant Riker said, as Deanna trapped him on the ground in a fluid move.

She smiled and bending over him, kissed him on the lips. Lieutenant Riker parted his lips and kissed her back, making her roll under him as he slid his tongue into her wet mouth and explored the moist cavern with delight.

He couldn't believe he was really kissing her and it made him happier than he could tell. He enjoyed every second of it until they moaned with desire and Riker's member came to life.

"We should find a more private place," Deanna panted, her lovely face flushed with desire. "Anybody can enter here."

"Your quarters or mine?" Lieutenant Riker asked.

"Mine," she answered.

He followed her to her cabin, glad to be wearing the loose white tee shirt that hid his growing erection. However, when he was face-to-face with Deanna in front of her bed, he suddenly felt nervous. Deanna felt it, too.

"Why?" she simply asked.

"I haven't touched a woman in eight years," he simply said. "I'm afraid I'm a bit awkward."

Deanna took his hands in hers and kissed them tenderly. "Don't worry about that, I'll lead you," she said before asking with a mischievous smile, "Tell me, Will, did you spend eight years without knowing physical pleasure?"

This time he blushed frankly but smiled. "I have to admit that my right hand had some calluses." He hugged her and kissed her. "But I never fantasized about another woman but you, Deanna. It was always you."

"Now it's me in flesh and blood," she said. "Tell me what you were doing with me in your fantasies."

He smiled and, hugging her, he kissed her carnally, sliding his hand under her loose tee shirt to stroke her breasts. His other hand was lost into her riotous curls, playing with the dark mane. Deanna's nipples hardened under the soft caresses and she moaned. She broke the kiss and took off his companion's tee shirt, revealing his muscled, hairy and so-male torso. She ran her fingers in the fur of his chest, her lips following the same path until she felt his breath quickening.

"Tell me what I was doing next," she asked him.

But he couldn't speak as emotion washed through him like a hurricane at the thought that this time it was for real, it wasn't a fantasy but a real woman he embraced. He took her white tee shirt and bra off, and lay her down on the bed. He made her pants slid down her beautiful legs, then her lacy panties, and worshipped her body as he had dreamt of doing for so long a time.

"It's not fair," Deanna panted, pleased by the sensation of his beard brushing against her sensitive skin, "you wear too many garments!"

Deanna sat up on the bed as he stood next to her, removing his pants and black briefs. They freed his erect manhood, ready to honor her. He knelt on the bed next to her and they hugged, kissing each other, running their hands along the other's body with fiery strokes until they were both hot and ready. Riker entered her in a soft move, thrusting slowly at first. Then, feeling that she wanted more, increased his rhythm until they both reached an intense pleasure, as if a volcano had exploded in their joined bodies.

"God, Deanna, this was incredible!" Lieutenant Riker whispered as he rolled on his back, fighting to catch his breath.

Deanna rolled on her side and put her head on his chest. "I love you, Will," she said in a low voice.

Lieutenant Riker didn't see her biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes, wondering to which Will she had told those words of love. Since he had appeared like magic on Nervala IV, Deanna's mind wasn't at peace. She had thought she would act with Lieutenant Riker exactly as she acted with Commander Riker, as a friend. But Lieutenant Riker was different and he had made too many attempts to seduce her to be ignored. And Deanna didn't want to ignore him. Her heart had come back to life and she wanted Will's love, but which Will? And she had to admit now that she was with the wrong one. Even if Lieutenant Riker was charming, she would have preferred to be with Commander Riker, even if the lieutenant...

Deanna mentally sighed. She couldn't choose and for the first time in her life, preferred not to analyze her current situation, but only enjoy it. She was in Will's arms, that was all, and she was happy.

Lieutenant Riker was happy and sad at the same time. Deanna was with him, in his arms, but he knew she wasn't really with him. If he analyzed the situation, something he profoundly disliked doing, he couldn't reasonably believe that Deanna was really in love with him. Things had been too fast. She couldn't have changed her mind like that. The truth, Riker thought with sadness, was probably that she was still in love with his double, and she was trying to comfort herself with him.

Commander Riker had seen them disappear into Deanna's quarters and a pang of pain had flashed through his body. He hadn't the right to be jealous; Deanna and he were only friends, after all. But that Deanna was so quick to fall into his double's arms was disturbing for him. He wondered what would have happened if he had acted like his double...

Nervala IV station

Both Rikers were on the footbridge when it collapsed. Will managed to jump on the remaining part but his double fell, gripping the iron bars at the last moment. Will threw himself on the metallic ground and grabbed Lieutenant Riker's arms.

"Climb!" Will ordered.

Lieutenant Riker tried to obey, and finally managed to climb. When he was on the footbridge, he allowed himself to breath normally and looked downstairs. He nearly gasped. The footbridge was damnably high and if he had fallen... He looked at Will and simply said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Will answered.

"Why did you help me?" Lieutenant Riker asked. "It would have been more simple if I had fallen!"

"Don't speak nonsense!" Will replied.

"You know I'm right," the other man said. "I'm the copy."

Will shook his head in disbelief but thought nothing less. His double was disturbing for him. Each time he met him he jumped out of his skin, wondering who that stranger was that looked like him. But they had shared some friendly moments, however, when they were in the station the first time, speaking about their relatives.

They could have been friends. They could be friends, Will corrected. He was the one who had reject his double, pointing out their difference in ranks, building a wall between them. As they were beamed up to the Enterprise, Will decided to give his double a chance. He realized how he had been scared when the other Riker had nearly fallen from the footbridge.

Back on the Enterprise, in Will's quarters

"Did you really want to fall, this afternoon?" Will asked as soon as they were alone.

"I don't know," Lieutenant Riker answered. "I really don't know. I don't even know who I am. There can't be two William Rikers. Everybody aboard looked at you as the real Will Riker, and at me like a... clone, or something like that. When I enter a room, they looked at my face, began to smile at me. Then they see my uniform and greet me with a formal 'Lieutenant' as if I was an enemy. For them I'm not a human being."

Will sighed and sat down near his doppelganger. He knew deep inside how his double could feel. Double... The term wasn't right and he knew it. Lieutenant Riker was a human being, and had every right to ask for a normal life. Will knew how he would have felt in this situation.

"Sir," Lieutenant Riker resumed.

"Please call me Will," Will said softly.

"You're the one who pointed out our difference in rank," Lieutenant Riker noticed in an equally soft voice.

"And I was damn stupid to do that," Will recognized. "I was upset, disturbed by your presence. You know, it's hard to find a twin after nearly forty years of solitary existence."

Lieutenant Riker had a feeling of hope. "You see me as your twin brother?" he asked.

Will nodded. "Yes, definitely yes. You're not me. I mean, you lived for eight years on your own. You have a different personality, different memories. I'd like you to be my brother." He paused and smiled. "We'll have to find you another first name."

Lieutenant Riker smiled, too. "I already thought to that. I thought that I could take our middle name, Thomas, as my first name. What do you think about?"

"The choice seems judicious to me, Tom," Will said with a large smile.

Will felt a lot much better. He knew he hadn't act fairly with his double. He had acted like if the other man was an enemy, some kind of nuisance. Tom was nothing of that. He was just a man who had spent eight years alone into a station, wondering if he was going to die alone. Will tried to imagine what Tom could have felt during all these years and his heart broke when he imagined the sadness he would have felt himself. Did he agree or not, Tom was part of himself, and he had to treat him nicely.

"What about Deanna?" Tom asked. "I don't want to hurt your relationship with her."

"Deanna loves you," Will slowly said, each word hurting like hell. "You know, Tom, Deanna and I decided a few years ago that our love wasn't possible. Even if I hope every morning that when I wake up I'll find Deanna next to me, I know it's impossible. I chose my career."

"And do you regret it?"

Will nodded. "Sometimes. More and more often in fact. But if Deanna can be happy with you, and I know she's happy with you, then go for it. You don't need my permission to date her."

"But it hurts you to see us together?"

"No... yes..." Will admitted. "It's not your fault, Tom, it's mine. I've had plenty of time to be with Deanna and I wasted my chance. It's entirely my fault."

Will thought of all the occasions he had lost like that. Deanna, after she had initially rejected him on Betazed, years ago, because she thought her duties as the heiress of the Fifth House were more important than her own happiness, had given him a second chance. And because of his career, he had wasted it. Will looked at his commanding uniform with near disgust. He was the Enterprise's First Officer. But it didn't give him tender and warm arms around him during the cold nights in space.

"Choose her rather than your career, Tom," Will said. "Believe me, she's worthier than a few promotions."

Tom smiled and looked at his double, making a tentative move towards him. Will opened his arms to the man he was seeing as his brother. Tom sank into his embrace. "You can't guess how good it is to be able do that," he whispered. "After all these years alone, I think I'll never be too tired to hug another human being... or even Klingons!"

They softly laughed and Will patted his brother's back. "It's good for me, too," he said. "I appreciate having a twin."

The chime at the door interrupted them and they broke their embrace.

"Come in," Will said.

An ensign saluted him. "Sir, a message from the Captain for Lieutenant Riker."

Tom took the paper and nodded to the ensign then read the message and frowned.

"What?" Will asked.

"Captain Picard informs me that there is a place aboard the USS Gandhi," Tom said. "At a commanding post. Will! I thought I would have to wait at least six months until we reached the Earth, and I've a chance to have a good post now!"

"So you'll leave the Enterprise?" Will asked.

"Yes! I mean, in one week. Will, it's really great!" Tom exclaimed.

Will sighed. Tom was about to do the same mistake than he did a few years ago when he ended his romance with Deanna to have his mind free for his career. But at the same time, he felt guilty for the pang of relief he just felt. He quickly thought that once Tom left, he would try again with Deanna. He bit his lower lip and spoke with his heart.

"Tom don't do that!" he pleaded. His double looked at him with surprise. "Think of Deanna. You just meet up with her again and you want to leave her?"

"Deanna could come with me," Tom slowly said. But his tone said he didn't believe it.

"And what if she prefers to stay here?" Will argued. "Don't forget she's a woman of character. She won't follow you just because you ask her. Tom, don't be as stupid as I was. Stay aboard. We can find you a good post. Two Rikers on the bridge would be great."

Tom shook his head. "I asked for a change, Will. I'm not sure I'm the Riker Deanna really loves. I know what I'm doing. If Deanna follows me that means that she loves me. But I'm sure she's going to stay. Will, the last time we were together she told me that she loved me, but I wasn't the Will she said it to. She said it to you. In her eyes, I'm only a substitute for you."

"Don't sacrifice yourself for me!" Will protested.

"I'm not," Tom smiled. "All that happened these last few days had shaken me. When I knew for sure I was about to be rescued, I never imagined I was about to meet you, and I never thought Deanna could be aboard. I'm shaken beyond imagination, Will. Some time aboard the Gandhi will help me a lot. In my dreams of rescuing, I was aboard the Potemkin, coming back to my former life, as if nothing had happened."

Will nodded. "I understand. But I've really wanted to keep you here, Tom."

"Thank you, brother," Tom smiled. But there were tears in that smile. His heart was broken to have to give up Deanna.

Training room

"I'm totally confused," Deanna said to Beverly as they were warming up. "I fell for Tom, but at the same time, I realized how much I love Will!"

"Did you?" Beverly asked, burning with curiosity.

"Yes," Deanna whispered, blushing. "Oh God, Beverly, it was heaven. But I realized then that I'd have prefer to have Will with me. I love Tom, but I love Will more. There are these eight years between us."

Beverly looked affectionately at the brunette. "Deanna, have you ever though that it was perhaps fate? You and Will are born to be together. You love each other, but you've let things like his career come between you. Perhaps today Tom is just a kind of signal that yells 'Hey, Deanna, time to think about Will!'."

"But Tom... He's a human being, I can't reject him like that!" Deanna protested.

"Of course not. But Tom is about to leave for the USS Gandhi, no?"

"True. He has asked me to come with him."

"And?"

"I'm not going to follow him just because he asked me to. I like this ship, Beverly, more than I thought."

Beverly sighed. "Again Tom is about to make the same mistake. I mean, the same mistake Will made years ago. He chooses his career. It's easy for him to ask you to come with him. He could stay."

Deanna lowered her lovely head. "Tom did that for me and for Will. He guessed we're still deeply in love with each other, and he doesn't want to interfere. I'm sure that if he knew that I love him, rather than Will, he'd choose to stay."

Beverly looked at Deanna and began her exercises. She was happy she didn't have the same dilemma as her friend, yet she wondered how she could help her.

One Riker entered the room - Beverly was unable to tell which of them as he was wearing a white jogging suit - and the doctor exited quickly, leaving Deanna alone with him.

"Tom," Deanna began, but the man shook his head and Deanna blushed. She wasn't even able to recognize her lover from her former lover. "Will," she greeted him, embarrassed.

"You expected Tom?" he asked.

"I expected neither of you," she replied dryly.

"I needed to talk to you," Will said. "Tom is about to leave."

"I know that," Deanna replied, stretching in a few gracious tai-chi-chuan movements. "I won't follow him."

"Why? He loves you, and according to what I saw, you love him, too," Will said in a neutral tone.

Deanna faced him, fists on her hips. "When you know one Riker, you know them all," she said dryly. "You chose your career, he does the same."

"Deanna," Will said softly, "please don't misjudge him. He needs time."

Deanna had a cry of rage and suddenly grabbed his wrist, and threw him on the ground, like she had done with Tom a few days ago. Then she kissed him on the lips, but love was absent of that kiss, that was hard, violent, and bruised Will's lips.

"I hate you, Will," she exclaimed. "I hate both of you!"

She exited the room in furious steps, regretting not being able to slam the door. She hurried to her quarters, furious with all the men in the universe, and especially against certain bearded Earth men. She entered her bedroom and wanted to undress when the chime at the door rang.

"Come in!" she exclaimed. "Will, I don't want to talk to you now!"

"It's Tom," Lieutenant Riker said. "I wanted to know if..."

"Go to Hell!" Deanna exclaimed, raising her right hand as she was about to slap him. "You Rikers are all the same. You tell me you loved me, but you chose your career. Will did the same. So go away for good, Tom Riker! I don't want to see you again in my entire life! It took me years to heal and I don't want to make the same mistake with you!"

She was so furious Tom nearly retreated back, but he let the stormy Deanna calm down.

"Do you really think it's a pleasure to leave you?" he asked as she was catching her breath. "But I realize I'm a pain for everybody here. Will is suffering because I'm dating you, and you're suffering because I'm not the right Riker! You still love Will, Deanna, not me! And besides, you could understand that after eight years spent in that station, I'd like to do something for my career. I'm ambitious, Deanna, I never hid it."

Deanna's wrath cooled down. Tom was right, he had the right to think about his career after the ordeal he had gone through. He deserved it.

"I'm sorry," Deanna said with a contrite smile. "I'm angry with your brother and I yell at you. Tom, I'm sorry about how I acted with you. It wasn't fair. But somehow I love you, Tom. You're Will, and you're not Will at the same time."

"I understand," he nodded. "I forgive you. But Deanna... you're going to stay aboard with Will. Don't miss your chance. Go for it, Deanna," he whispered. "Will still loves you. He just needs a good shake to remind him what's important in life."

"Is that why you're leaving?" Deanna asked.

"It's part of my decision," Will answered, a lump in his throat. "I hope to build my life again away from here, and to be able to forget you."

"You'll succeed," Deanna whispered. "I'm not unforgettable."

Tom had a smile that the sadness in his beautiful eyes diminished. He knew he would never forget her, but he hoped time would help him to heal. He hugged her and kissed her lips lightly. "Good luck, Imzadi," he whispered in her hair.

He exited her quarters without seeing tears rolling down Deanna's soft cheeks.

Will's quarters, a few days later...

"I have to pack a few things," Tom said with a smile. "I'll leave you. See you later."

Will nodded. When they stayed alone, he looked at Deanna. "Pretty difficult time, no?" he tried to joke.

"I love you," Deanna suddenly said.

Will looked at her with surprise. "I thought you hated me," he said. "You said it to me."

"I was angry," Deanna explained with a smile. "I never ceased loving you, Will Riker, even if we decided that separate lives would be better."

"Tom made me realize how much I care for you," Will answered, sighing. "I love you, too Deanna, but I don't want to make you suffer."

"I've already suffered," Deanna smiled with sadness. "Now I want to be happy. With you."

Will smiled, too, and took her in his arms. She put her head on his shoulder, marveling at the male presence she had missed so much. "Love between Starfleet officers isn't easy," he began.

"Really?" Deanna replied with irony.

He smiled. "But I think we're ready to take the risk," he continued, hugging her.

Deanna hugged back, burying her face in his neck. "I love you," she said in a whisper. "I love you so much!"

"Deanna," he said softly, trying to kiss her. But she pulled him away, her big eyes full of doubts.

"Will, I've a confession to make," she began, hoping that she wasn't about to ruin their fragile reunion. "I spent one night with Tom! And I don't regret it," she added firmly.

"I know," Will answered with a forgiving smile. "I was damn jealous! I was ready to kill him for daring doing what I've not the courage to try! We're only human beings. I love you, whatever you did or not with Tom."

She had a smile of relief and this time, when he captured her lips with his, she wrapped her arms around his neck and let him kiss her deeply. She didn't protest either when he carried her to his bedroom.

Will sat on the bed and took Deanna onto his lap, and kissed her again, his tongue tracing the young woman's beautiful lips before exploring her moist cavern. Their kiss was sensual and Deanna felt desire rising up in her body. She gently pushed Will on the bed, and began to undress him.

"So you're leading," he noticed, amused.

She nodded, taking off his uniform and his boots and throwing them away. Then she slowly undressed, making a show under Will's appreciating eyes, until she was only clad in her black lace bra and panties.

"You're beautiful," he whispered, drinking in her beauty.

She smiled, and bending her head down, kissed his chest, rubbing her cheek against his soft fur, tormenting his nipples with her tongue until he moaned. She slowly stroked his body with long, sensual strokes, rediscovering the lover she thought she had lost for so long a time. She felt his hands unclasping her bra and soon his fingers were playing with her nipples until they turned into hard buds, making her breath louder. His member was fully erect and Deanna took it in her hands, lightly pumping on it until precum oozed from the tip. She cupped it on the tip of her fingers and tasted it, making him breath more quickly.

"I wanted to remember how you tasted," she whispered in a low, hoarse voice.

He smiled to her, his member growing harder, if possible, and pulled down her panties, helping her to take them off. He ran his hands on her slim body, enjoying her silky skin, before brushing the tip of his fingers against the dark patch of curls that framed the center of her femininity. He slid one finger between her lips, teasing her clit, finding her wet and ready. She moaned and parted her legs more, letting him stroke her until she thought she was about to explode in pleasure. He withdrew his hand and whispered in a hoarse voice, "Come down on me!"

She came down on him, framing his hips with her thighs, and lowered herself on his erected manhood, thrusting more and more quickly until they reached a powerful orgasm that made both of them cry aloud.

She untangled from Will and collapsed on him, exhausted. He hugged her, stroking her riotous curls, panting, "I love you so much, Deanna."

"I love you, too Will," she answered. "Forever, Imzadi."

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Come in," Will said, finishing to take on his silver shirt with a V-neck on his black pants.

Deanna wrapped herself into her uniform and blushed when Tom entered and looked at her mussy hair. She blushed more when she saw he noticed the messy bed. She closed the door but Tom smiled.

"I'm happy to see that you're so friendly," he joked. "At least I've done some good here." He cleared his throat and announced, "The Gandhi will be here in a few minutes. I'd better go."

Will took a little black leather suitcase off a shelf and gave it to Tom, who opened it with a frown. He discovered Will's trombone.

"My trombone!" he exclaimed. "Oh God, I never expected to see it again! But you, Will..."

"I'll order a new one soon," Will reassured him. "Some good advice, Tom: teach yourself to play 'Nightbird'. A lady I know likes to embarrass me in public asking for it, knowing that I'm unable to play the solo."

Tom burst into laugher. "I'll learn it," he promised. He spontaneously hugged his double. "Thank you, Will. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too," Will said, responding to the embrace.

Tom took Deanna in his arms and kissed her lips briefly then said to Will, "Take care of her for me."

"I'll do it," Will promised, taking Deanna's hand in his.

Tom walked towards the door.

THE END
Or not?
Here is an alternate ending to this story. It began when the previous chapter ended, with Tom about to leave the Enterprise. I wrote it just because I couldn't choose between Tom and Will, and because it seemed unfair to me that Tom would be the unlucky one ;-)

Warning: m/f/m sex. No slash.

ALTERNATE ENDING

"This is not right," Deanna whispered.

She could feel the despair in Tom's heart as he prepared to exit his quarters. She looked at Will and she felt in him the same pain than in her own heart. Tom didn't want to leave, and both Will and Deanna didn't want him to leave.

"Tom, stay!" Will suddenly said. Tom turned on his wheels and looked at his twin. "Please," Will added. "Stay. You can't leave."

He took Deanna's hand in his and walked to Tom. "Don't make the same mistake I did years ago. Love is more important than a career!"

"But she loves you, not me," Tom said with sadness.

"I love both of you," Deanna said softly.

Tom looked at her with stupefaction. "You love me?" he asked.

She nodded and looked at Will. He smiled to her and she wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and gave him a sweet kiss. Tom hugged her and responded to his kiss then asked Will, "You're ready to share her with me?"

"As she agrees," Will only replied with a smile. "Don't leave, Tom. I'll miss you too much."

"We won't be the first menage a trois," Deanna noticed. "It's even legal in the Federation and it's pretty usual when twins are involved."

"Menage a trois," Tom smiled. "God, it sounds... attractively nasty!"

They laughed and both men had the same movement to kiss Deanna, stopping only when their beard brushed against each other. Deanna laughed and put her hands behind their head. Then, very slowly, she brought Tom's lips to one corner of her mouth, and Will's to the other one. Tom reacted the first one to this new game and wrapped one arm around Deanna's waist and the other one around his twin's. A bit awkward, they began to kiss. Deanna parted her lips and licked their mouths, and they followed her, kissing her deeply, playing with their tongues until they moaned with desire. Deanna had closed her eyes and she couldn't tell who was Tom and who was Will but she felt deeply happy. Eventually Will stopped his ministrations to kiss her in the neck, quickly followed by Tom and Deanna loved the feeling of their beard against her sensitive skin.

"I love you," she whispered.

"We love you, Imzadi," they said in the same voice.

=*=*=*=*=*=*

Picard accepted Tom's change of decision better than Will had expected. He had only argued with them about Tom being better aboard, close to his only relative.

"I thought you couldn't handle each other," Picard objected.

"We made peace," Tom said. "With your permission, Sir, I'd really like to stay aboard the Enterprise."

Picard agreed to let him serve aboard. "But I don't want any conflicts between you two," he said.

"Aye, Sir," they responded in the same voice.

"Oh God," Picard said, "twins!"

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Later, in the evening, Deanna's quarters

"So, how are we going to organize, practically?" Will asked. "One night with me, one night with you?"

He had just exited the shower, clad into a blue silky bathrobe, and looked at his brother, clad into a similar bathrobe, and Deanna, seated on his lap, wrapped into a pink dress. She looked at him with a mischievous smile. "Why not a threesome? Betazoid women have needs that can be handled by two Earthmen!"

"You never told me about that!" Will protested, sitting down on the bed close to them.

Deanna, still seated on Tom's lap, hugged him. "Because I didn't want to hurt you male ego," she laughed.

"A threesome," Tom said in a dreamy tone. "Why not?"

The two brothers looked at each other and silently agreed. Will found awesome how he could guess Tom's thoughts without speaking. Deanna gracefully got up and went take a shower.

"Tell me," Tom whispered, "have you done that before?"

"Don't you remember?" Will answered, "the twins at Farpoint station?"

"I forgot," Tom said. "Was great."

They smiled to each other and got up, making up the bed for the night. Deanna exited from the bathroom, wrapped into a very small towel and smiled at them.

"I bet she's not able to say who's who," one Riker joked.

She smiled and looked at them. "I could use my empath abilities," she replied, "but I don't need to. You're Will," she said to one of the twins.

"How do you know?" Will asked.

"You're a bit thinner than your brother," she answered mischievously.

"Do you mean I'm fat?" Tom asked, falsely shocked.

"Not at all," Deanna replied, hugging him. "But your brother probably had better equilibrated meals and more exercises than you."

"I'm going on a diet," Tom growled.

"You're perfect like you are," Deanna gently said, kissing him.

Tom responded to her kiss with passion, exploring her mouth with his tongue. Will came behind her and kissed her neck, unwrapping the towel, leaving Deanna naked. She didn't protest and moaned in Tom's mouth when Will's hands cupped her breasts. She undid Tom's bathrobe belt and made him slid on his muscled body, stroking his hairy chest. Will quickly removed his own bathrobe and sat down on the bed, attracting Deanna on his lap and kissing her carnally. Tom made them lay down on the bed and soon Deanna was trapped between their two aroused bodies.

Deanna couldn't tell where Will ended and Tom began, as four questing hands stroked her body feverishly. Her own hands and lips were busy on the muscled bodies that framed her so well. Their desire grew up to an unbearable point and Deanna rolled on her back, wanting one of them now. Will positioned himself between her legs and entered her as Tom gently cupped the back of her head and brought his engorged member to her waiting mouth. Deanna sucked on it as Will thrust faster in her until he came with a cry of pleasure. She came at the same time, and the sight of her beautiful body shaken by orgasm sent Tom to the edge.

He knelt on the bed near Deanna, his member still erected, and Will kissed the young woman, finding rather strange to taste his own seed in her mouth. Deanna gently pushed him on his back and buried her face in his crotch, engulfing his still throbbing member as she felt Tom entering her. They thrust in sync, each movement of Deanna bringing her back to Tom until the three of them came again.

They collapsed on the bed, exhausted, panting, hand in hand.

"I never suspected I could enjoy a threesome," Will smiled. "At least not if the third one was a man!"

"You know what one says about two men making love to the same woman," Deanna said with a mischievous smile.

"What?" Tom asked.

"That they want to make love to each other," Deanna answered with a giggle.

"Yuk!" Tom said, looking at Will. "Not that you're not seductive," he said with a grin, looking at his mirror image. "But you're really not my kind."

"Neither are you," Will replied. "I prefer blonds, and you?"

"Blonds, definitely," Tom answered, avoiding a slap from Deanna's hand.

"Blonds!" Deanna exclaimed. "You're lucky if I don't..." then she understood they were teasing her and she sighed, "Oh, God, I realize that I'm going to have to endure two Rikers' bad jokes!"

They all laughed and Deanna thought there were going to be really happy. She was glad she didn't have to choose between the two of them. She loved them equally. And she knew they would make a wonderful family.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*

"Gentlemen," Captain Picard announced, "I'm glad to introduce you to Lieutenant Thomas Riker, who's going to assist Mr. Data as the operating officer. Mr. Riker, take your place. Number One, show your brother his new functions!"

"Yes Sir," both Riker said in the same voice, making all of them laugh.

Picard himself smiled. "I guess we're going to have some funny moments with two Riker on the bridge. Counselor, I hope you'll help me to handle them."

"I'll do my best, Sir," Deanna replied with a mischievous smile.

 

THE END