Title:What Do You Think?

Author:Andrew Troy Keller

Fandom:Star Trek:TOS

Pairing:McCoy/Tonia

Rating:NC-17

Status:eg-new,complete

Archive:Yes,I would like this story to be included in the WWOMB and on the Leonard McCoy/Tonia Barrows story linklist.

E-mail address for feedback:atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites:atk440@aol.com

Disclaimers:Star Trek:TOS belongs to Paramount Television and Gene Roddenberry.This story is not-for-profit,but I own it.

Notes:This story takes place after an episode entitled SHORE LEAVE.

Summary:While they were taking a walk and checking out the beautiful scenery of the Amusement Park Planet,both McCoy and Tonia discover that it had created a romantic setting for them.

Warnings:Male/female sex,strong language


What Do You Think?
by Andrew Troy Keller


It had happened after the incident on the Amusement Park planet on Stardate 3025.3, in which the landing party of Captain James T. Kirk, the commanding officer of the starship USS Enterprise(NCC-1701)had encountered the Caretaker, the supervisor of the sophisticated planet and were shocked to discover that both Dr. Leonard H. McCoy and Ensign Angela Martine (who were suddenly killed in different ways)were alive again after the Caretaker had restored them to health.

After McCoy had allowed the two girls who resemble the cabaret girls that he had met on Rigel 2 to walk over to two of the other landing party members, Spock had returned to the Enterprise and Kirk had finally decided to stay on the planet and talk over some old times with an old love named Ruth, McCoy and Yeoman Tonia Barrows had decided to take a walk and see how beautiful the planet's landscape was.

"So, my dear Dr McCoy.", said Tonia, while looking at her tattered Starfleet uniform. "Do you like me to wear this or that fairy-tale princess gown?"

"Well actually, my dear.", answered a smiling McCoy, after he had placed his hand on top of hers. "It doesn't matter what you want to wear, because you'll still be the same way that you are--beautiful."

And then, after the two Starfleet officers had looked at each other for about a minute or two and kissed each other ever so passionately on the lips, Tonia had looked at McCoy and asked, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I sure am.", answered McCoy,before he had taken a deep breath. "But I doubt that this planet would provide us with a suitable place for that."

Then suddenly, after they had heard the sound of water running down a cliff, both Tonia and McCoy had walked over to the source of the sound and discovered that it was the sound of a waterfall.

And next to the waterfall, there was a log cabin with a path leading to it.

"Now what do you think?", asked a smiling Tonia.

And after he had looked at Tonia and let out a smile, McCoy answered, "I think that we shouldn't look a gift-horse in the mouth and enjoy ourselves."

And then, after they had followed the path to the log cabin, stepped inside it and looked around with a sense of awe, Tonia had looked at McCoy and asked, "Do you think we should check out the bedroom next?"

"Yes, Tonia.", answered a smiling McCoy. "I think we should."

Then, after they had walked upstairs and stepped into the bedroom, both Tonia and McCoy had removed all of their clothes and placed their nude bodies on the bed.

And after McCoy had started licking all over Tonia's body--all the way down to her hot, wet pussy and began carressing her firm breasts, Tonia
said, "Aaaahhhh, yes! That's it! Touch me! Touch me there! Aaaahhhh!"

And then, at that moment, they had suddenly realized that they were experiencing something that they hadn't experienced with each other before.

They were experiencing pure, untamed erotica--and enjoying every minute of it.

A few minutes later, after he had placed his stiff cock inside her asshole, McCoy had used each of his hands to carress both Tonia's breasts and
pussy.

"AAAAHHHH, YES! THAT'S IT! DO IT, LEONARD!", yelled a sexually-energized Tonia. "FUCK ME! RAVAGE ME! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! JUST MAKE ME WANNA CUM! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

And then, after they had started moving harder and faster and their lovemaking had reached its final journey into the uncharted frontier, the two newfound lovers had cum and collasped due to exhaustion.

After they were able to catch their breath, Tonia had placed her head on McCoy's chest, let out a smile and asked, "So,now what do you think?"

"I think that we should come back here more often.", answered McCoy, before they had snuggled-up to each other and fell asleep in each other's naked arms.

And Dr Leonard H. McCoy had indeed returned to the Amusement Park Planet, only without Yeoman Tonia Barrows--and as for Tonia's future, only time will tell.



THE END!