"The Vacation"

by Rae

Fandom: TOS

Pairing: K/S

Rating: NC17

Note: New to you, I posted this to ascem early this year. Greywolf has since written a sequel that's better than the original, IMHO, and Scarlet has a poem that goes with, and is delightful.

Disclaimer: Paramount owns 2 of these people, and no infringement is meant. I only want to take them on a little holiday.

M/M sex, and invented doctorates. Use caution.

Archives welcomed, feedback also.

The Vacation
by Rae
* * * * * * * * * *


"You did say it was my turn to pick our destination."

Jim looked aghast at the sailing ship, swaying gently in the swell off Lahaina. "Spock, that's a research vessel!" He clutched the rope under his ass as the inflatable boat jumped across a particularly high wave, almost unseating him. In his dismay he had let his feet unhook from the floor safety rope. Chagrined, he reset his toes, as Spock held a hand on his thigh to steady him.

"I am gratified that you recognize it. It is the 'Camelot', in fact, seconded to the Deep Ocean Cetacean Project, and is currently on a research tour..."

"Spock, it is currently full of scientists. Hardly a vacation paradise... and to think, I had such high hopes when you said Hawaii." He shook his head and looked up into the dark eyes.
"Research. I should have known."

Spock allowed one corner of his mouth to turn up slightly at his partner's disappointment. "Perhaps you should have, Jim. You have known me for - "

"Don't give me the numbers."

"- several years, now. However, I do not expect to be involved deeply in the research aspect of this particular voyage. This is a working holiday, which you did agree was in my purview as the
deciding party."

"I expected a wilderness trek, or an archaeological dig."

"Interesting. In what significant way would an archaeological dig differ from this adventure?" He turned back to the ship as the inflatable pulled alongside. "I believe that you will enjoy this."

"What sort of work? Spock, did you sign us up for the entire month of our leave?"

"Certainly not, Jim. I have allowed 1.5 days at the end of our leave in order to rest and repair our clothing, and repack for the Enterprise."

"1.5 days." Jim grinned and shook his head, rising carefully at the signal from above to mount the ladder. "Spock, you truly never fail to amaze me."

"Thank you. Use caution on the ladder, please. I do not wish to go swimming in these clothes."

Jim glanced around in growing admiration as they waited for their bags to be handed up to them. If it wasn't a research boat, he'd enjoy a few weeks of sailing on a ship like this. /A classic schooner rigged wooden ship,/ he thought, whistling softly./She must be eighty feet stem to stern./

"Eighty three point five," Spock said softly, hearing his thoughts. Jim smiled.

"She's beautiful."

"Spock!" A delighted alto voice shouted from the rear of the ship. Both men turned as a woman swung herself up from the sunken cockpit and advanced on them. Fiftyish, Kirk guessed. Dressed in blue cotton shorts and t-shirt, all muscles and long greying blond hair, with a smile that would make anyone welcome.

"Captain Harris. Good to see you again," Spock replied. "May I introduce my partner..."

"Ah, Spock, this one needs no introduction. Welcome to Camelot, Captain. I'm Nan Harris, skipper." She stuck out a hand and Kirk took it, not at all surprised by the strength of her grip.

"Make it Jim, Captain Harris. There can only be one Captain on a ship. Besides, I'm on vacation. I hope." He felt the force 12 smile and grinned back. "She's a lovely ship."

"Call me Nan, or skipper if it suits you. Captain's too weighty. Only this old Vulcan gets away with that."

"You two known each other long?"

Nan shot Spock an incredulous look. "Long? He never mentioned our time together at U of H, the doctoral thesis on homogametic brachiopods? Why, we won a prize for that. We've been corresponding for years, on one thing or another. He's one of our leading alumni contributors, up the University. How many U of H doc's you peg after your name, Spock?"

Jim stared at the Vulcan, who was slightly greener than normal. "Spock?"

"I enjoy the maritime research, though I rarely get to participate first hand, as you know, Jim. I have contributed in several areas when a problem arose that Captain Harris and the faculty had difficulty with..."

"Spock."

"Fourteen. Three of them are honorary, of course."

"Of course."

Nan Harris began to chuckle, and Jim joined in, loving Spock more than ever. "Not only doesn't he blow his own horn," Nan said, "If you didn't know him personally you wouldn't know he had a horn to blow. Oh, dear, Spock. Still so shy! Come on boys, I'll show you to your cabin." Both men shouldered their bags and followed Nan to the gangway leading below. "We'll be getting under way again in a few minutes, but there's nothing for you two to do today except find your sea legs. You ever get seasick, Jim? No? Didn't think so. You're in here. Normally Professor Risor uses the aft cabin, but he's on extended sick leave. Usually the work-aboards get the small side cabins forward so you boys lucked out. Meals are served in the galley there at 6, 12, and 18, and snacks available around the clock. Like it?"

It was actually two rooms in tandem. One entered the office just behind the main gangway. Smallish but well appointed, the modern equipment looking slightly out of place against the polished wood of walls, deck and ceiling. Behind it the bedroom, nestled in the stern of the ship. Jim gasped aloud as he entered. "I feel like I've walked into a 19th century painting," he said, staring around. Wood and velvet, brocade and cane, the room was furnished with an lovely antique four-poster, an oak highboy and matching wardrobe, and three chairs that he tentatively identified as Queen Anne. "How can the University afford this?"

"She was a gift. The owner left her to the university in his will, with enough money to keep her crewed for centuries, so long as the university agreed to keep all her furnishings on-board and
ship-shape. And we do," she replied. "I'll leave you to unpack."

Nan turned toward the door, then turned back with a big grin. "And don't worry, boys. This cabin is completely soundproof, you could axe murder each other in here and nobody would be the wiser. And no one opens a bedroom door on this ship unless it's his or her own bedroom. That goes for you, too. See you at dinner."

"Thanks, Nan," Jim said, smiling back. "What exactly did Spock sign us on to do, anyway?"

"I'll let him fill you in on that, Jim. Aloha. Oh, yeah, you can piss out the leeward window if you want, but there's a fully equipped head just left of your front door."

Jim tossed his pack into a corner as the door shut behind Nan, and eyed his partner. "You know the most interesting people, Spock. How come I've never heard about that little treasure?"

Spock set his own sack more decorously on a chair and undid the zipper. "Had you ever expressed an interest in maritime science, her name would probably have come up. She is a colleague, Jim, nothing more."

"Well," Jim said, stretching and walking to the window to check out the view, "I hardly thought you'd had a role in the hay with her. But she's a nice woman, friendly, and she obviously likes you very much."

Spock paced up behind his mate and settled his arms around Jim's waist, pressing against his back and inhaling deeply the scent rising from his hair. Salt there, already. "In fact, she is the first human to whom I did express my sexual preferences, Jim. In order not to 'hurt her feelings' as I understood the term then.

"Mmmmm. And what exactly are your sexual preferences, professor? Or is it doctor?" He leaned back into the embrace, folding his arms around his chest to grip Spock's arms, as Spock's hands slid down and began to massage his belly. The Vulcan's tongue lapped slowly around his ear, and then the hands gently turned him. Jim wrapped his arms willingly around the lean back, and smiled up. Spock heart began to thump, gazing down into the hazel eyes. "I," he said, kissing lightly and pulling away," am a doctor of many things. On this voyage," he continued, letting his hand roam down to his lover's ass and pressing Jim against him, "I am a doctor of liquid linguistics, in particular the higher phonics of basic bottlenose." He licked the upturned chin, and then opened Jim's mouth with his own and found his tongue. /Many of which
sound surprisingly like the noise you are making now, James./ He released his lover's mouth and bent his head to nibble at the wonderful place where the throat met the shoulder. "I am also a
doctor of cetacean semiotics," he husked, "the effort to understand the meaning behind many of the bottlenose species least humanoid concepts. Such as their attitudes around physical pleasure..."

Kirk made a noise deep in his throat as a tremor ran down his spine. "I never tire of you, Spock," he whispered, pressing his groin against the hard heat of Spock's cock, rigid and pulsing beneath the soft cotton pants. Spock's hands slid up under his shirt and a flash of pure desire rocked Jim so hard he would have fallen without the Vulcan's supporting arms.

"Perhaps I should put you to bed, James," Spock said softly. "The motion of the ship is upsetting your balance."

"The motion of the ship be damned," Jim laughed, a bit shakily. "It's the motion of your lovely body that's upsetting my balance. But please, if putting me to bed would speed this up, by all means..."

"Always in such a hurry." Spock bent slightly, bracing his legs carefully before scooping up the lighter man. The ship's motion was enough to make him cautious. The vacation would be much less fun with Jim tied to the bed by a broken limb, instead of by the Vulcan...

Now there is an interesting thought. Spock shivered, lifting Jim and turning for the four-poster. Jim gasped and arched in his arms as Spock sent him the vision / straps from the strong, powerful wrists to the head posts, the human writhing in ecstasy as the Vulcan plunged into his ass with that huge, hot cock, the Vulcan's hands teasing and squeezing his nipples, the Vulcan's tongue.../

"Spock! Oh, god, yes!"

Spock chuckled mentally, letting Jim feel his amusement. /Perhaps later, or tomorrow. If you manage to get me aroused enough, James./

"And now? Now, Spock?"

Spock set his burden on the cover. "Now, sweet one, I am going to find the lube in my bag. I should like to find you naked and ready on the sheet when I have done so."

The sensual tumult in his lover's mind combined with the thrashing of cloth as he turned away brought a smile to his lips. He rummaged slowly through the bag, though he didn't need to; Spock knew to within a millimeter where the tube of lube was. When he turned back he was well rewarded, and felt a shaft of fire run from his groin to the base of his skull. Jim was on his back, knees raised, one hand flung up behind his head. The other hand was just cupping his scrotum, barely touching, while the proud, thick cock stood arching toward his belly.

Spock was suddenly in as much of a hurry as Jim. He carried the lube to the bed and set it down, then undid his own cotton trousers and let them fall as he peeled his shirt off over his head. Jim drew a fast breath between his teeth as Spock's rock hard erection came into view, almost whimpering, and gasped at the sight of the powerful torso, the flat belly, the stiff nipples.

"Oh, lord, Spock," he breathed as Spock knelt on the bed beside him and uncapped the lube. "You are so beautiful."

/As are you, James./ He pressed a little of the lube onto his hands, and recapped it. Then, eyes locked on Jim's, he began to spread the lube over his long, hard shaft. Slowly, enjoying Jim's fascination. The human couldn't tear his eyes off of Spock's hands, and his hips moved helplessly. Jim was more than ready, Spock thought. He moved between the invitingly spread legs and set one slippery palm over the humans cock, pressing it into Kirk's belly and stroking
slowly up and down, side to side. Jim was pushing up into it, eyes closed now, groaning softly. Spock stroked the short space between scrotum and anus with the other hand, opening his mind link more to the human, letting the human's pleasure fuel his own as he inserted the tip of one finger into Jim's anus. He felt the human's balls contract slightly, felt that leap of 'oh, oh,' in Jim's thoughts, and let his hands travel up the tan flanks instead.

"Shhh, James," he whispered. "Not yet, love. Both or none. Yes?"

"Yesss..." Jim hissed. "Only please, I want you inside me."

Spock bent and licked the glistening drop of pre-cum from the tip of Jim's cock, and Jim's whole body shuddered in reaction. Jim's hands came up and found his nipples, began circling and tickling, and Spock felt the echo of the sensation deep in his balls /oh, very good, Jim, you get better at this transmission of sensation every day/ /thank you now would you please just fuck my brains out!?/

Spock gave a low laugh that he felt echo up his partner's spine. He carefully positioned the head of his cock against that hot, tight opening, lifting Kirk's legs to his shoulders. A little pressure, past that first, potentially painful double sphincter as slowly as he could manage with the waves of heat that now rolled over him. Kirk cried out as he entered, and Spock had barely enough control to keep the thrust from harming his human. He rocked in slowly, until his balls rested against the human. He loved that sensation, his penis buried to the hilt in the human's hot/cool tightness, his balls pressed hard against Jim's ass, the little tremors passing from one to another... Jim moaned, hips rising to increase the pressure.

Spock groaned and began to thrust; long, slow; wonderful that feeling of tight heat, wonderful the kaleidoscope of colours that filled his beloved's brain as the pressure filled him. Shuddering, both of them now gasping, Spock's rhythm picked up until he felt that molten ball in the pit of his belly and Jim's cock began to jerk helplessly, spewing hot cum all over his own belly. Spock thrust and held, and a twist of his lover's hips as he came sent the Vulcan over the top and into the spinning void.

When his thoughts stopped whirling Spock eased Jim's legs off his shoulders and withdrew, eliciting another soft gasp from the spent human. He stretched out alongside Jim and pulled him into a hug, one leg flung over him protectively. /Alright, James?/ /Oh, more than alright, lover. You are so perfect for me/ They drifted together for a while, then Jim drew a long, deep breath.

"Perfect, Spock. Ten out of ten for a quickie."

"Agreed. However I neglected to get any water or a cloth from the head before we began. Regrettable."

"Oh, hell... Use my shirt, Spock. I'll use it after you, and wash it in the basin. I'm not going out of here like this to get us washing materials, I've no idea who might be out there."

Spock stretched languidly, found himself yet again the object of an admiring stare from his lover as he sat up. He returned the smile and reached for the pile of clothing beside the bed. Jim's cotton t-shirt was an admirable wiping-cloth and he cleaned himself carefully, then turned his attention to his partner. "You have made a significant wet spot, Jim."

"I? I have made..? Oh, no, that was a mutual effort, lover!"

"Never the less, the sheets must be sponged before we use them again, and dried." He kept all humour off his face as he continued his thorough mop up. "You wondered what your work would be on this voyage?"

"Yeah. What did you sign me up for, Spock?"

Spock tossed the shirt aside and kissed Jim, deeply and thoroughly. "Something you've often fantasized about, lover. You are my cabin boy."


END