Title:Makeshift Hut

Author:Andrew Troy Keller

Fandom:Star Trek:The Original Series

Pairing:Khan/Marla McGivers

Rating:NC-17

Status:eg-new,complete

Archive:Yes

E-mail address for feedback:
atk440@aol.com

Series/Sequel:None

Other websites:
atk440@aol.com

Disclaimer: Star Trek:The Original Series belongs to Gene Roddenberry and 20th Century Fox.This story is not-for-profit,but I own it.

Notes: This story takes place in-between SPACE SEED and THE WRATH OF KHAN.

Summary: After the Botany Bay crew had gotten their little colony up and running,both Khan and Marla share a romantic moment together on their new home planet:Ceti Alpha V.

Warnings: Male/female sex, strong language

 

Makeshift Hut
by Andrew Troy Keller

It had started on Stardate 3141.9, when the USS Enterprise(NCC-1701)had came upon an old-style, pre-warp sleeper ship known as the S.S. Botany Bay, which had contained several bodies in stasis.

Amongst those bodies was a genetically engineered strongman named Khan Noonien Singh,who has also been one of the great leaders of Earth's Eugenics Wars of the 1990s.

Although he had disappeared without a trace back then, once Khan was aroused from his long sleep, he had soon revealed the ambition, strength and intelligence that had helped him conquer a quarter of the Earth.

Once aboard the Enterprise, Khan had quickly befriended the beautiful Lieutenant Marla McGivers, the ship's historian who has a passion for strong-willed leaders--and together with his Botany Bay crew and new companion, Khan had seized control of the ship by capturing the engine room.

But then, before it was too late, Marla had great misgivings about her newfound loyalties and helped Captain James T. Kirk and Commander Spock regain control of the ship by flooding it with gas.

After Khan and his men were overtaken, Kirk had punished them by exiling them along wirth Marla to a planet where they had to start life anew.

That planet was Ceti Alpha V and as soon as they had arrived on the planet's surface, both Khan and Marla had looked around and saw how lush and beautiful it actually was.

"I'm sorry about what I had done back aboard the ship, Khan," said Marla, after she had placed a gentle hand on Khan's shoulder. "It's just that I couldn't just stand by and watch another human being get hurt."

And after he had looked at Marla and saw that she was indeed still the same woman that he had befriended aboard the Enterprise, Khan had placed a gentle hand on her cheek and said, "I understand, my darling Marla. And I would never dare harm, for you are indeed the most beautiful woman in the universe."

And then, after they had looked at each other for a minute or two, both Khan and Marla had kissed each other ever so passionately on the lips.

And after the Botany Bay exiles had finally gotten their little colony into working operation, Marla had joined Khan inside her makeshift hut for some dinner.

After they had finished eating,a starry-eyed Marla had moved herself closer to Khan, placed her hand on his chest and said, "I love you,Khan. And I'll always love you with all of my heart."

"I love you too, Marla," said Khan,after he had placed a gentle hand on Marla's chin. "For what I had said is true--you are the most beautiful woman in the universe."

And with that, the two time-crossed lovers had once again kissed each other ever so passionately on the lips.

A few minutes later, after they had removed all of their clothes and placed their nude bodies on the makeshift bed, Khan had started licking all over Marla's body--all the way down to her hot, wet pussy.

"Aaaahhhh, yes! That's it!" said Marla, while Khan was carressing her firm breasts. "Touch me!Touch me there! Aaaahhhh!"

At that moment, Marla had suddenly realized that she was experiencing something that she had never experienced with someone from another time-era before.

She was experiencing pure, untamed erotica--and enjoying every minute of it.

A few minutes later, after Khan had placed his stiff cock inside Marla's asshole, he had used each of his hands to carress both her breasts and pussy.

"AAAAHHHH, YES! THAT'S IT! DO IT, KHAN!" yelled a sexually energized Marla. "FUCK
ME! RAVAGE ME! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT! PLEASE, MY LORD KHAN! LET ME BE YOUR BITCH! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!"

And then, after they had moved harder and faster and their lovemaking had reached it's final star cluster, the two lovers had cum and collapsed due to exhaustion.

After they were able to catch their breath, Marla had placed her head on Khan's chest, took a deep breath and said, "I love you, Khan. And I really do want to be with you--forever."

"And so you shall, Marla," said Khan, while running his gentle fingers through her hair. "For I want you to be my wife."

And after she had heard that, Marla had looked at Khan, let out a smile and said, "Oh yes, Khan. I will be your wife."

Then, after they had snuggled up to each other, both Khan and Marla had fallen asleep in each other's naked arms.

Just then, a month later, Khan Noonien Singh had taken Marla McGivers as his wife--and at first, it had looked like they were going to live happily ever after.

But that was before five months later, when the neighboring planet, Ceti Alpha VI had exploded and caused everything on Ceti Alpha V to be laid waste and a new type of animal, the mind-controlling Ceti Eels to appear on the now-wasted planet.

But of course, with the aid of those eels, Khan would gain control of the starship USS Reliant and seek revenge against now-Admiral James T. Kirk, by attempting to steal the Geniesis Device, a creation of Kirk's old flame, Dr. Carol Marcus and her son, David.

But of course, that was another story.


THE END!