Title: Fill Me Up, Buttercup

Author: Scarlet

Series: TOS

Rating: NC-17

Codes: K/S

Summary: Kirk reads a book. Spock gets hungry.

Disclaimer: Paramount, Viacom, please forgive me. I'm not making any money from playing with your wonderful characters.

This is a story about man's love for his fellow man. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Fill Me Up, Buttercup
by Scarlet
* * *

James T. Kirk chuckled. He was resting on his bed, lying on his back, reading.

Spock was working at the computer, and while Vulcans are usually inquisitive, they are rarely impolite. He refrained from asking about the cause for his lover's merriment, not wanting to disturb his reading.

James T. Kirk snickered.

Spock reminded himself of how *he* disliked to be disturbed when immersed in an intellectual activity, and concentrated even harder on his work.

Then, James T. Kirk laughed. And then, to Spock's relief, he said: "Spock, listen to this."

"I'm reading a book by an English, 19th century physician, a Sir George something. He made a journey to a country he calls Kafiristan, somewhere between Persia and India. This area was virtually unknown to him and his countrymen, so he experienced a few cultural shocks."

"Indeed?"

"Here's one example. He wants to employ a young Kafir as his interpreter, but the young man insists to be adopted as the good doctor's son before he agrees to accompany him on the long journey. The Englishman agrees to this arrangement, and the ceremony begins."

"One might say it seems somewhat rash to make such a commitment to a person he did not know very well."

"I don't think he took it very seriously, so he deserved the shock of the adoption ceremony: 'At short intervals we had to turn our heads to one another and go through the motion of kissing with our lips a foot or so apart. But the surprise was in reserve. My coat and shirt were opened and some butter was placed on my left breast, to which Shermalik' -- that's the young man's name -- 'applied his lips with the greatest energy and earnestness. I jumped as if shot.'"

"Interesting. The symbolism is obvious."

"Yes, but the humor of it lies in his reaction: 'I jumped as if shot.' I bet you did, Sir George."

"Please elaborate. I have never known *you* to react in this manner."

"Sucking another person's breast is an act of utmost intimacy, and in England, at the time when this book was published -- let's see -- in 1896, people weren't intimate in public. In their society, that kind of behaviour would be as horrible as a display of great emotion on Vulcan."

"I understand. This *would* explain his violent reaction."

"Well, that's what he wants the readers to believe, I'm sure. But I can't help thinking -- " Kirk chuckled again.

"Thinking what?"

"You see, with all the taboos concerning physical intimacy in his culture, it's possible that the good Sir George never had experienced the touch of another person's mouth on his nipple. And the unexpected sensation could have been -- quite overwhelming."

"You have informed me that not all human males enjoy this particular kind of stimulation."

"That's right, and we can only speculate about Sir George's taste. In fact -- I can't stop speculating about it. He writes: 'I jumped as if shot, but the thing was over.' Oh, what a pity, Sir George. Perhaps you would have wished it to continue, later, in the privacy of your tent? God, I love history."

Spock nodded, thoughtfully and approvingly. Before resuming his work, he asked: "Jim -- what kind of butter?"

"What?"

"What kind of animal provided the milk from which the butter had been made?"

Kirk frowned. "He doesn't say, but the Kafir people had cows as well as goats, and seem to have used a variety of milk products. My guess is the butter was made from cow's milk, but that's just my guess. Why?"

"I am merely curious", his science officer answered.

One man continued to read, the other one to work. After a while, Spock got up, stretched himself, and went to the food synthesizer. He pressed some buttons.

A very small butterfly began flapping its tiny wings inside Kirk's stomach. "Spock -- what are you doing?"

"I am making myself some tea. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Not right now, thanks."

The butterfly calmed down, and Kirk was feeling drowsy, too. He put the book down and closed his eyes. Far away, he heard Spock sit down by the computer with his tea.

When Kirk awoke, his shirt was being pushed up, exposing his chest. He understood the situation immediately.

He decided to keep his eyes closed for a while, perhaps even pretend to sleep, but when something soft and *cold* touched his left nipple, he shivered. And when the coldness was
followed by a hot mouth and a soft, wet tongue, he gasped.

The procedure was repeated with his right nipple, and lightning shot down through his body, from his chest to his groin, and he could feel himself becoming hard. Spock returned to the left side, and this time, he used his teeth. And then, he used them on the right side.

Spock leaned over his captain and kissed him. The kiss tasted of cream and herbs. What had Spock requested from the machine? "Butter made from the milk of cows grazing among rosemary and thyme"? It tasted good, anyway.

Kirk pulled his shirt off and Spock followed his example.

"To complete the ceremony of our sworn brotherhood, we must also remove our trousers", Kirk joked.

Spock almost-smiled. He was not usually fond of role playing. But for Jim, he would play Marie Antoinette if required. He reached for the butter again, and carefully applied it to Kirk's swelling cock with his long, sensitive fingers. When he was done, he just as carefully, but much slower, licked and sucked it off. Kirk squirmed with pleasure, and when Spock suddenly stopped, he almost got angry.

"Turn around, Sir James", Spock commanded.

Kirk was on his stomach in an instant. He let his body relax, spreading his legs, shamelessly exposing himself, anticipating the pleasure to come --

*Smack!*

Kirk jumped as if shot. "What the f -- ?"

*Smack!* The Vulcan's hand came down on Kirk's other buttock.

Kirk tried to get up, but Spock's other hand was pressing him down onto the bed, gently but firmly. "Spock, what do you think you're doing?"

"In my village, life is hard."

*Smack.*

"If a man wants to call himself my brother, he must prove himself. He must show that he can take it."

*Smack.*

"Can you take it, Sir James?"

*That man will never cease to amaze me*, Kirk thought. With some difficulty, he answered: "Yes -- I can take it."

*Smack*. *Damn, that Vulcan's strong.*

*Smack.* "That's enough, Spock!"

"*I* will decide when it is enough -- and you have just earned yourself two more."

*Smack* and *smack*.

Kirk was breathing hard, but managed not to cry out. And finally, the cold butter was soothing his burning skin. He half expected the butter to bubble and sizzle, but it just melted all over his ass and down into the cleft between his cheeks -- and Spock licked it all off, again, and it was heavenly.

"Is there any butter left?"

"Just about enough."

Spock anointed Kirk's ass once more and put the rest of the butter on himself. "You have done well, Sir James. There is but one remaining test. Do you think you can take it?"

"I can take it -- and I want it."

Tears welled up in Kirk's eyes as the Vulcan entered him, tears from pleasure-pain, and relief, and just plain love. After the initial pain subsided, he couldn't hold back very long. He exploded in an orgasm the power of a nova, and landed sobbing with the extasy of it.

But Spock took his time, slowly and thoroughly enjoying his lover's body until he was satisfied.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, deep inside the starship as it continued its journey, carrying them safely into the night.

end