Excerpt from a larger work (Sorry Scarlet, you've seen this already)

Karmen Ghia

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: K/S to get you back to the regular programming.

 

Excerpt from a larger work

Karmen Ghia

"I shall miss you, Spock." Kirk, in his quarters, moved his remaining bishop. "Check."

Spock nodded and moved out of check. Not for long, Kirk was in good form that evening and had him in three more moves.

In a few hours Spock was to take a shuttlecraft, rendezvous with the USS Tesslia en route to Vulcan and finish the journey with that ship. Spock had already made his farewells to McCoy and now hoped to make the most of these last few hours with Jim.

"Are you staying?" Kirk looked over the chessboard with a come hither hazel glow in his eyes.

"Yes." Spock rose and loomed over his captain. He tilted Kirk's head back and, keeping a firm hold on his chin, lightly brushed his lips over the human's.

Kirk would have liked to rise up and claim the Vulcan's mouth, or at minimum, deepen the kiss, but he was efficiently pinned. He contented himself with running his hands over Spock's chest and belly.

It was enough provocation for the Vulcan. Spock's hand moved from the human's chin to his bicep and pulled him to standing. Wrapping his long arms around his lover, he devoured him.

Kirk slid his fingers beneath the tunic and T-shirt to caress the soft overheated flesh.

Burying his face in Kirk's neck, the Vulcan shuddered with pleasure at the cool fingertips teasing up and down his back. He guided the human to the bed and pulled off the gold shirt and black T. Spock stepped back to neatly fold these garments and Kirk, impatient for more contact, quickly finished undressing and slid into his own bed. Spock looked down at the covers Kirk twitched back invitingly, quickly dispensed with his own clothes and joined the human in bed.

Spock ran his warm hands possessively over Kirk's back and shoulders, pressing his heated body the length of his captain. He pressed his lips to Kirk's neck, licking and caressing, over the round ear, back down to Kirk's shoulder. Kirk moved Spock into a long, tender kiss, running his fingers through the silky onyx hair. Spock's tongue found his, which pressed back, dominating and surrendering; pursued and pursuing.

Kirk let his hand wander down to caress Spock's erection, still impressed by the heat and size of it. He ran his fingers over the head, stroking along the ridges, stroking down and drawing the testicles into his hand, weighing them, squeezing gently. Spock sighed and drew back to gaze at Kirk. They regarded each other with naked desire and the anticipation of sensual pleasure.

Spock rolled on his back, pulling Kirk on top of him. Kirk spread his legs on either side of Spock's hips and snuggled his erection into Spock's. He swirled his fingers through the silky chest hair and lower still.

Spock's hands closed on Kirk's ass, gently urging him forward onto his chest. He leaned forward and ran his tongue around the head of Kirk's cock, sliding it up and down, farther into his mouth. Kirk closed his eyes in pure pleasure and gave himself over to Spock's care. He jumped a bit when Spock's finger brushed against his anus. Spock, undeterred, merely reached under the pillow where the lubricant was usually kept. It was not there.

Kirk leaned over and reached into the beside table. He handed a half full tube to the Vulcan.

Spock swirled his tongue around Kirk's penis while he stroked between Kirk's buttocks, spreading them gently, pressing a gel coated finger ever deeper and closer to the sweet tightness he sought. Sucking Kirk deeper, Spock applied more lubricant and began to work his finger slowly and gently in.

Kirk let his eyes fall shut, marveling at how much he was enjoying Spock's leisurely preparation. Their previous lovemakings had often had a rushed but exciting feel about them. Kirk inhaled sharply as Spock began to stroke his prostate in the same rhythm as the Vulcan's tongue stroked the underside of his cock.

Spock slipped in another well oiled finger, thrusting gently deeper.

Kirk bared his teeth in pleasure as he undulated gently to Spock's rhythm, forward into Spock's mouth, backward onto Spock's fingers.

Spock decided that Kirk was ready. He slowly withdrew his fingers, eased Kirk out of his mouth and onto the bed. He rolled on top of him and kissed the human softly.

"Jim ... I want to be inside you."

"Yes, but slowly, Spock. It's been a while."

"Too long." The Vulcan said in a deep murmur, looking out of dark desire filled eyes.

Spock held Kirk close and urged him onto his stomach, spreading his legs with his knees. Kneeling between the human's legs, Spock liberally applied lubricant to his penis. He braced his hands against Kirk's hips, holding them firmly while stroking reassuringly, and pressed his cock against the entrance to Kirk's body. Spock paused, waiting for the tension and apprehension to leave the human.

"Relax, Jim, let me in."

Spock began to press forward gently. Kirk put his attention on relaxing while pushing his muscles
against Spock's forward momentum. Spock softly rocked his hips, a little harder, a little more, a thrust and the slippery head past the tight ring and he paused there to allow Kirk to adjust. The Vulcan pressed forward again when he felt Kirk gently thrusting up against him.

Spock reached beneath Kirk to caress his cock, gently pulling his captain's hips into a better angle for fucking him.

Feeling that Kirk was getting impatient, Spock slowly but steadily slid all the way in. He stopped to let Kirk get used to the feeling of full penetration. Spock took another moment to compose himself before he was overwhelmed by the snug warmth that held him like a vise.

Kirk was adjusting, soothing himself, impaled, held fast by Spock. He shivered under Spock's hands, filled by him, spread beneath him.

Spock felt Kirk pressing back, urging him to move. He drew back and slid in again. Kirk moved in harmony with his lover. The human groaned with pleasure as Spock's cock stroked his prostate, again and again.

Spock increased his pace, very much in control of himself but demanding his pleasure from Kirk's body. Harder, faster, feeling Kirk's orgasm welling up in him, his muscles clenching about Spock's cock in rapture, feeling his own climax crashing over him.

Spock threw his head back as he silently came. He leaned his forehead between Kirk's shoulders,
listening to the panting human beneath him.

Spock roused himself and gently pressed his lips to the nape of Kirk's neck.

They lay joined for a moment longer. Spock gently and slowly withdrew, stopping to wait for Kirk's muscles to free him. He pulled Kirk into his arms, kissed him tenderly and ran his fingers through the golden hair.

Kirk curled sweetly into Spock's arms, murmured softy "I shall miss you while you're gone," and drifted off to welcome sleep.

Spock held his lover, watched him sleep for a while. Eventually he rose, dressed and departed to his own cabin to bathe and pack for the first part of his journey to his birthplanet.



* * *
END EXCERPT