Title: Doctor's Orders

Author: T'Kitty, girly alter-ego of Jungle Kitty

Contact: kittyjungle@earthlink.net

Series: TOS (Star Trek: The Original Series)

Posted: 3/3/02

Codes: Kirk/Spock, McCoy

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Yes, please. If you post comments to ASC, please cc: me at kittyjungle@earthlink.net

Archive: ASC and WWOMB yes, all others please ask


Summary: A parody of "McCoy as facilitator of true love" stories and some other stuff as well.

The Star Trek characters and universe are the property of Paramount and Viacom. This not-for-profit piece of fan fiction is not intended to infringe upon that. The copyright applies only to the author's original characters and creative content.

Author's Note: This is my first fanfic ever. I just love K/S so I hope you'll like it. A friend of mine who saw the show once read this and said it was good. Please send feedback, I'm already
writing another. P.S. This is how it looks in text but I hope you'll enjoy the webpage I made for it.
http://www.invisibleplanets.com/kirk_spock/doctorsorders.htm

Rated NC-14

 

Doctor's Orders
by T'Kitty, girly alter-ego of Jungle Kitty

Captain James T. Kirk, captain of the *Enterprise*, the youngest Captain in the 'fleet, was angry.

Meanwhile in sickbay, Bones wasn't.

But Jim was. He paced his quarters like a caged lion, his golden hair catching the light, his hazel eyes dark and stormy with fury.

"Those bastards!" he growled, kicking the door.

He had just received a subspace memo from Starfleet Command, warning him he better lay off his first officer or else.

He knew what "or else" meant. Or else lose your command.

"THOSE BASTARDS!" he yelled louder and punched his fist in the air, cutting through it like butter.

He could of gone to the swimming pool and swum off his anger, but he needed his anger to help him think. Besides, swimming always made him think of how good it felt when Spock's huge jade double-ridged organ was inside him and he was squealing and wiggling like a fish on a line. It was so good to be with a man who's penis was as big as his. Not many were, but when they stood side by side fully-hard they were twin nacelles of desire. And Spock filled his quivering puckered tight love port just right.

Then, he threw himself on his bed and sobbed.

It was so unfair! He can't give up Spock! Not when they've just found true love, after all those months of agony every time he looked at the science station and saw Spock bending over his
viewer. How he longed to stroke the silken cap of ebony hair! Once he'd seen Spock come out of the shower semi-erect and when he turned around his chenesi were swollen with desire. Another time, the Vulcan had come to his quarters while the Captain was half-dressed and Jim thought he saw more than mere interest in the hoisted eyebrow. And all the dreams where he woke himself up by yelling Spock's name and spurting cum. But fearful of being rejected, he'd done nothing.

The Human was still angry with himself for not acting on those opportunities and he'd finally convinced himself that it wasn't very Captain-like or bold to do nothing, so after they came back
from Vulcan, all the barriers were shattered when Spock learned that Jim wasn't dead. Tearfully, they'd confessed their love to each other as Bones stood by smiling.

Bones! Of course! He'd have the answer!

Jim jumped up off the bed, tied a black velvet ribbon around his long burnished golden hair, and ran to sickbay, wiping away his tears as he flew through the hallways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On his way to sickbay, he passed Penda, Pavel, and Hikaru. They all smiled hello. He smiled hello back, but kept moving.

"What's with Captain Kirk?" the beautiful Bantu asked, her warm brown eyes big and round.

"I don't know, maybe he and Mr. Spock had a fight," answered the helmsman with a joking flourish as if he had a sabre.

"Impossible! Bozhe moi" the ensign cried.

"What's impossible, laddie?" queried Scotty, coming up to them.

"Sulu said that the keptin and Mr. Spock had a fight!" the young Russian elucidated.

"Ah, 'tis sairtin 'tis none of our business, 'tis it," the chief engineer philosophized and they all continued to the rec hall, laughing and looking forward to Christine's big party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bones! What ... should I do?" the Captain demanded, his gold-flecked eyes red and swollen.

"Well, Jim--" the doctor drawled as he poured himself another mint julep.

"I can't let them take Spock away! I just can't!" the distraught hero of the 'fleet vowed as he nearly crumpled in agony at the thought of life without his t'hy'la. Tears welled up in his hazel
eyes, his emotions overwhelming him again. Little did he know that his first officer was feeling just as upset and was in his quarters curled up in a ball and thinking what a pathetic wretch
of a Vulcan he was.

"Jimbo, if you'll just--"

"I'll give up the stupid ship! They can keep it! Nothing's worth losing Spock! NOTHING!" He grabbed Bones by the shoulders and shook him until his bones rattled.

"Now you jes' hush up, y'heah?" the CMO yelled, his anger getting the better of his Southern accent. "Now ya'll just listen to ol' Doc McCoy. Ah already wrote to Starfleet and told 'em that if
they break up you an' Spock, that walkin' computah you call a fuhst offisuh will dah!"

"Wh-what? Spock will die?" Jim's eyes welled up with tears again and he sniffled plaintively.

"Now jes' calm yo'self, Jim-boy, Spock ain't a-gonna dah, but ol' Admiral Nogura don't know that. Ah'm the chief medical offisuh of the only ship in the 'fleet with a Vulcan on it, so what Ah say goes. And Ah prescribed a heapin' helpin' of cornfed Iowaboy love every night."

"Bones, you're a genius!" The younger man almost kissed him but decided to save that surprise for later.

Just then, Spock came in.

"James," he whispered in a rough.

Then, the Captain melted into his Vulcan's arms, almost swooning, felt his t'hy'la's long silken black hair tumble over him like a midnight waterfall, and together they swept up in happiness.


[The End]