Title: Trick or Treat? (a Halloween surprise)

Author/pseudonym: cadfael

guldukat1@juno.com

Fandom: Starsky and Hutch

Pairing: Starsky/ ?

Rating: NC-17

Status: new

Archive: List only

Feedback: constructive, yes... gently, please

E-mail address for feedback: send to the list.

Series/Sequel: no

Disclaimers: I don't own the boys, just playing with 'em.

Notes: This is my first fic, first slash fic, first S/H, first...well, you get the picture. So please be kind. <g> Hope you like it.

Warnings: This work is unbetaed - except by me.

Summary: Starsky winds up in a tricky situation. Where is Hutch?


Trick or Treat? (a Halloween surprise)
By cadfael

"Shhhh."

Sleep-drugged blue eyes abruptly opened, his vision hampered by the darkness in the room. He'd been startled awake by the whispered voice, that had sounded loud in the quiet room, and by the hand which now covered his mouth.

It was his own fault it was dark. He'd come in the room and had turned out the lights, to take a rest from the noise and activity of the party going on on his best friend's outdoor patio. Lying down were he felt safest, in his friend's bedroom, on his lover's bed.

Disobeying the voice he attempted to move and to speak at the same time.

"Wha...? Who...?"

But, as if in punishment, the hand over his mouth was then suddenly replaced by a wide strip of duct tape. And his feelings of helplessness only increased when he realized that his body was refusing to obey his commands to move...his hands and ankles felt as though they'd been spread
apart, and in a panic he now realized that they had been tied to the head and the ends of the bed respectively.

Fear-induced adrenaline now forced him totally awake, but he knew he had to calm himself if he wanted to be able to think...to think of a way out of this situation.

'Okay...what do I have to work with here?,' he began thinking furiously.

Well, his mouth had been gagged, so he couldn't talk his way out of it. And his hands and feet were tied, so fighting his way out was...

'Oh ghods...!'

A long lean body was now pressing his further down into the mattress...the lower half of the body resting on his. He could now feel the bulge of the other man's crotch, that was now resting against his own barely covered one. But the uneasiness that was keeping his own arousal at bay, became intense at the man's next actions. His heart rate began to climb, as the hand that had been resting against his bare chest began to first move slowly, very slowly downward...and then the man's other hand began unwrapping the lower part of his "costume".

Starsky groaned inwardly, silently cursing his choices now. He remembered how for weeks he had teased his blond partner endlessly about how sexy he would look at the Costume Party he and Hutch would be hosting for a few of their fellow police siblings, if he came dressed as a "New
Year's Baby", wearing as he put it, "just a diaper and a smile". At his more conservative lover's insistance however, they'd agreed on a compromise. Starsky had draped a piece of white material in a toga-like fashion across his left shoulder and over to his right hip, with a large ribbon over it that had said "Happy New Year", and a piece of material draped around his waist, over the "diaper".

Unconsciously cataloging details, as though for a police report, Starsky absently noted that the man's hands were gloved, some kind of thin rubber or latex. This reminded him that he would always be able to tell if it were his lover's hands touching him. Hutch's touch was like a slow burning on his skin...his lips, his tongue against Starsky's acting like a flame that shot straight to his cock.

"Mmphf...unnn"

"Like that...do you...?" his assailant whispered, following this with an evil-sounding chuckle.

Determined to resist making any further sound, despite the delicious torment that his assailant was inducing with the two lubed fingers that were now stretching Starsky's anus, while alternately brushing against his prostate... the helpless detective began tasting blood in his mouth, from biting through his lower lip.

'Be a scar there' he thought dazedly. Payment for failing to resist this demon, who was now starting to scare him and piss him off at the same time. Scare him because he seemed to know just what buttons to push to make the traitorous organ between Starsky's legs rise and fill, in such a way that no one should, except the man he loved more than his own life.

And thinking of his lover, while trying NOT to focus on what this stranger was now doing to his cock with his lips and tongue, while adding a third finger to the torment of his already overloaded prostate...

'Ghods...I'm so sorry, Hutch...!'

Despite the darkness, Starsky closed his eyes tightly against his inner pain, the tears leaking down the sides of his face...as his body began shuddering, and he came.


END PART 1