Title: Fire and Ice

Author: Cappristar (Debs)

Pairing: Starsky/Hutch

Rating: NC-17

Type: Slash

Status: Complete

Archive: Yes

Series: Yes. The Elements

Disclaimers: Not claiming a thing, only do this for fun and my love of the pair.

Summary: Hutch plans a special evening for his love.

Category: Commited relationship

Notes: Very special thanks to my dear friend Michelle who never tires of beta-reading for me. Love you much.


Fire and Ice
by Cappristar (Debs)

Looking over his handiwork, Hutch couldn't stop the covetous grin from slashing across his face. He had sent his lover off on enough errands to keep him away for a good couple of hours. "Come back anytime now buddy."

Starsky stood in line glaring in weary impatience at the back in front of him. Silently cursing Hutch for mentioning that his car payment was nearly a week overdue. "He couldn't of mentioned it yesterday when we were at work." He muttered under his breath. Saturday afternoon always packed the bank, today was no exception.

Popping the cork on the bottle of Corton Charlemagne, the blond grinned, again lustfully. "Perfect. Rich, buttery fruit flavors. Just like you Gordo." Running his hand up the bottle he then placed it carefully into the ice bucket to chill. The fairly steep cost of the special French vintage paled in comparison to his partner's worth, and at 13.5 percent he knew that his brunette would be delightfully relaxed for the quirky assault he had planned.

The brunette finally made it to a teller. Looking on in frustrated disbelief when he had been told that, indeed his payment had been withdrawn from his account on the very day it was due. "What's he up to?" Taking his partner's word for the supposed call about the payment, he should have known that he'd never actually had to come down and make the transfer himself. It had always, since the day he bought the car, been drawn automatically from his account.

Hutch watched, careful to conceal himself from sight, out the front window to wait for the Torino carrying his life to pull up outside. The rose petals had been sprinkled liberally between the sheets and over the pillow cases, the wine beside the bed, all that was left to do was the lighting of the candles.

Knowing that the stomach ache his partner claimed to be suffering was nothing more than a thinly disguised sham, Starsky grinned, deciding to stop at his own apartment for a quick shower and shave before heading back to the his lover's, their place of choice to spend the weekend.

Even though it was still mid-afternoon, Hutch had pulled the heavy drapery he had hung after he and his lover became just that, lovers. Although light still leaked in around the edges, the apartment was still darkened enough to not need a lamp turned on to avoid furniture but not light enough to give away the time of day.

Seeing the bright red of the Torino coming down the street, Hutch quickly dropped the curtain and lit the various sized tapers on both sides of the bed. Licking his fingertips to sooth the brief pain the rapidly dwindled match caused he sprawled on his side, propping himself up on an elbow. The soft satin of his new black robe falling apart to reveal the fine porcelain of his chest and the milk chocolate nub of one nipple.

"Hutch?" The brunette yelled at first in fear at the dimness of the apartment, the soft sent of roses drawing him towards the bedroom. "Hutch?" More softly.

"Lose the clothes then come in here." The huskily captivating voice came through from the bedroom.

The brunette felt his nether regions instantly stiffen. Pausing for just a moment to let that wonderfully soft voice caress him with it's heated touch, he quickly rid himself of the fresh clothing he had carefully selected to wear to seduce his seducer apparent. "What's this about babe?"

"You...us." Came the lustful response. "Mostly you."

A throaty chuckle from the brunette. "Ya tricked me...can't believe I fell for that line about the car payment."

"Come in and let me make it worth your while." The blond giggled, his own erection merciful free to slap at his belly, the touch of silky softness of the robe nearly enough to bring him over the edge.

The site of his lover on the bed caused the forthcoming retort to dye in his throat, instead he swallowed heavily. "You did all this for me? Ya look fuckin' gorgeous Blintz."

"Drink this." Hutch handed a full goblet of wine to his life. "All of it."

Taking a large drink and then chugging the rest, Starsky's eyes never leaving his blond, before handing the glass back. "I mean it Hutch you look delicious."

"As do you." Hutch took a deep breath and held it in for a moment. "Perfect." His eyes lazily raked over the naked faultlessness of his lover. The barely seen scars heightening the appeal more than marring it. "Will you wear this?"

Starsky looked at the soft silk of the blindfold in his blond's hand for a moment. His erection instantly thudding its approval into his abdomen. "Yeah..yeah I'll wear it."

"Good." Hutch smiled, his teeth glittering in the candlelight. "Come here." Sitting up he motioned for his love to sit on the edge of the bed. Snuggly tying the blindfold he then pushed his lover down. "Move towards the center."

Anticipation and need drove Starsky to quickly comply, he was happily surprised to find his hands being gently bound to the rail of the brass headboard. "Kinda kinky Hutch, didn't know ya had anything like this in ya."

"Yeah well. Let's just say that it's something that's been burning in the back of my mind for awhile now." Hutch double check the bonds. "You okay?"

"Fine. Better 'n fine." Starsky grinned, then asked hopefully. "Are ya gonna kiss me?"

"Everywhere." Hutch reached into the bucket and popped a couple of small cubes into his mouth. "Just not the mouth."

"Wadda..." Starsky bit his lip as his throat was assailed, the icy coolness spread over his skin followed by a quick lap of the back of a heated tongue.

Hutch worked slowly, methodically downwards, alternately swallowing as the ice melted and letting it drip, not quite melted onto his lover's finely rippled torso. "Good?"

"Oh God!" Starsky occasionally thrust, his cock hoping to make contact with any portion of his lover's lean body.

"I take that as a yes." Hutch smiled, trying to keep his own mind off his painfully swollen need, he popped a couple more cubes into his mouth. Swirling them around in his mouth for a moment he took a moment to decide, before descending down between his partner's thighs, The cooled lips latching onto and running chilled lips down the inside of his lover's thighs.

"Not fair!!! Come on Hutch ya could have warned me!" Starsky wished he had never agreed to having his hands tied, let alone wanting to watch that luscious mouth devour him the way it was.

"You're leaking." Hutch grinned lasciviously, licking warmly the pre-cum from the angry red of the head of Starsky's cock. "Guess what's next?"

"Ya wouldn't!" Starsky found his head tossing from side to side just at the thought of his Blond assailing his manhood with ice and fire.

"Want to bet?" Hutch grinned, deftly scooping up more chips from around the bottle of wine.

"God let me die now, and be happy." Starsky groaned as his balls, one at a time were quickly sucked into the icy fire.

Hutch suckled each in turn, his tongue twisting and turning to allow his body heat to follow quickly behind the cold. His own cock leaking desperately in sinc to the moans of his partner. Coming up again his mouth empty he poured a half glass of wine, sucked it back and then resupplied his mouth with more ice.

"'M gonna make ya pay for this Blintz!" He nearly squealed as the cool heat engulfed his shaft.

Hutch spit the cubes out of his mouth for a second. "I certainly hope so." He grinned, popping them back in, he continued to lavish attention on the throbbing heat caressing his tongue.

"Jesus!!! Hutch! I'm gonna..I'm gon..ah shit!" Starsky screamed as his essence poured down his lover's throat.

Swallowing thickly, Hutch thought that he was going to choke as a chunk of ice struck the back of his throat, melting quickly though, it followed the protein down. "That didn't take long." Hutch loomed over his still panting lover.

"You weren't on the receivin' end." Starsky grinned up blindly. "Awe fuckin' some."

"I plan to be." Hutch grinned evilly, dipping his long fingers into a jar of vaseline he had at the ready and then the ice, he brought his hand under his brunette's ass.

"You wouldn't dare!?" Starsky felt one of his legs being lifted and draped over a leanly muscled shoulder.

"I'm not daring, just doing." Hutch answered with a throaty chuckle. Plunging a coldly slick finger deep inside of his lover he groaned himself, the gesture alone almost bringing him to climax.

"Fuck that's cold!!!" Starsky wailed from below. "Don't stop! Don't stop Hutch!"

Hutch was amazed at the renewed erection his brunette was beginning to sprout. Both being highly sexual he was still astounded at how quickly Starsky was back in the game. "Fingers only Gordo. Not putting ice on my cock."

"Just get that fire rod in here, and now!" Starsky bellowed, again needing to come.

"Your wish is, as always, my command." Hutch leered ripping the blindfold away. "Watch me!"

Starsky kept his eyes firmly slammed shut. "Don't know if I can babe....it's too much stimuli for such a humble worshipper."

"Ride it Gordo. It's the closest we can get." Hutch husked pointing his shaft and bringing himself home.

"You ever think about bein' in a porno flick?" Starsky asked as he moved stiffly towards the table with a mug of coffee in each hand later in the evening.

Hutch nodded briefly. "I could do it." Deeming the raised cup to hot to sip from he lowered it back down. "Would need you though."

Starsky nodded, cobalt eyeing his lover carefully. "Think IA'd hold a grudge then?"

"Yeah...oh yeah they would." Hutch confirmed.

"Then let's keep this kink of yours to ourselves." The brunette grinned.

Hutch smiled back. "You mean you want more?"

"I want a helluva lot more."


End.