Title: A Long Road To Home

Author/pseudonym: Cappristar (Debs)

Fandom: Starsky and Hutch

Pairing: S/H

Rating: R

Status: New/Complete

Archive: Yes

Feedback: Yes

Critique: Yes. Gentle please

E-mail address for feedback: Montedebs@aol.com

Series/Sequel: No

Disclaimers: Don't own the boys, nor any part of them (Heavy sigh) I do this for the love of them and for no other reason.

A very special thank you to my beta-reader. Michelle you are a Godsend! And I can't tell you how grateful I am for the work you've done.


A Long Road To Home
By Cappristar aka Debs


Hutch was feeling sore, and more than a little stiff as he gazed through elbow supported binoculars down at the lonely farm house at the bottom the grassy slope he was lying on. There had been very little movement from the small home, and virtually none from the shed and tiny barn several feet behind the structure they were watching.

"See anything babe?" Hutch nervously asked into the walkie talkie, knowing his partner had crept up alongside the shed, to try and get a few peeks into the house.

Starsky smiled, hearing the love in the soft voice that crackled out of his. "Can prob'ly see a bit more than you. But I think there's no more than three inside."

"Want the boys to come on in, and we can take them down now?" Hutch, not ever doubting his partner, still wished they could confirm the count. He was desperately afraid that one, or worse, two had slipped through their sights. Their Captain and a few unmarked cars were listening in, waiting for the call.

"No." Starsky rolled momentarily to his side. His holster, and belt buckle were digging uncomfortably into his side and belly. After sliding the holster back into place he undid his belt and slipped it off, eyes never wavering from their targeted location.."We know there's at least twelve involved Hutch. I think we should try an' nail as many as we can." He sighed with relief as he got himself back into a comfortable position."

Hutch heard the grunt of discomfort in his partner's voice. "You okay?" His voice flitted through the radio waves.

"'M fine." Starsky shook his curls, a gentle smile lighting his face. Hutch had always been over protective, but since they had agreed to see only each other he had become even more of a mother hen. Almost following him to the washroom when he needed to take a leak. Thankfully though, he would catch himself, and back off with a pink flush and bashful apology.

"Trust me babe. Ain't no cock eatin' monster hidin' under the lid that ya havta protect me from."
Starsky always said something, always along a similar vein. Delighting when the rose turned scarlet.

Though they had been partners for years, and met one another at the academy they had, from day one, felt something special between them. Although they both had an almost competitive need to be with women, the majority of them one night stands, over the years they each believed they had even had fallen in love a time or two. Hutch had never cheated on his wife until Starsky came along, and that had been near the very end of his marriage. It was the brunette that zeroed in on, and..well didn't take advantage, but pursued the insecure blond until he was caught. They'd shared many intimate moments after that first time. Finding comfort with each other in between their many failed romances. Their's the only permanent strong bond each had found, and they clung to it fiercely. Both of them wondering what took them so long to realize all they needed was each other.

Starsky's mind was drifting a bit as he thought of the first time he'd managed to corner his blond after Colby left. How he admired and liked his blond's roomie. He thought the military was much better to John's liking than the Acedemy and his blond. More than glad the likable man found a new vocation. A crooked smile on his face, dreamy glaze coating the, still watchful, indigo eyes. An erection began to build. Starsky had befriended a few in the Academy that were in the next graduating class, and asked them to check up on the snobbish woman his all too cool, but deep down fragile partner had married. Although they had met, despising each other instantly. Hutch would clam up if he started to pry. Wanting the blond himself, he didn't think it would hurt if he knew the inside scoop on his roomie's mate. He wasn't disappointed, he had long suspected the sadness that crept into the light eyes, whenever Hutch thought no one was looking involved, the way the bitch was treating him. He moved in for the passionat
"How do you think Colby will make out?" Starsky asked, referring to the blond's recently departed bunk mate, as he sat up on the bed, swung around, and wrapped his firm legs around the tall body sitting on the floor, propped up against the mattress.

"Mmmmm.." Hutch moaned, leaning his head back as Starsky began to massage
his tense shoulders. "He'll do fine Stark. I think he's wrong though, and would have made a fine cop." He dropped his head forward again, a hint for the warm hands to work around his neck. "The Air Force will be lucky to have him. Our loss their gain." He sighed in pleasure.

"Jesus you're tense babe." Starsky hopped up and reached out to help pull the
blond up off the floor. "Get your shirt off an' lay down on the bed and let me give ya the rub down of your life." How he hated seeing the anguish that had been lurking in the crystal eyes almost since the day he had met this beautiful man.

"You don't have to do that Starsk." Nevertheless Hutch had begun to take off his shirt. The pants also went when Starsky nodded at him. He then sprawled on his belly on the twin sized bed.

"Atta boy." Starsky swiftly removed his own clothes and rummaged briefly in the nightstand for the oil he had been keeping for this very moment.

He straddled the blond at the buttocks and poured a generous portion of oil on his palm, recapped with one hand before he rubbed his hands together. Beginning at the neck, he squeezed and stroked the tense muscles until he could feel them begin to ease up, then he would start on another area nearby. Starsky couldn't help but smile at the blissful murmurs coming from below him, and redoubled his efforts, loving with his hands the soft skin he wanted to worship with every part of him.

"God it feels sooo good Starsk." Hutch managed in a sleepy voice.

"Bin a rough time for ya lately hasn't it babe." Starsky soothed as he continued to manoeuvre the still taut flesh.

"Van fi...filed for divorce." Hutch hiccupped. "Why doesn't she love me anymore?" He hadn't meant to ask that outloud, it was just a question he had been repeating over and over to himself for the last long time.

"She never did Blintz." Starsky hoped his gentle tone kept the harshness out of his words. "She never wanted ta get to know you." He increased his movements and began working further down the broad back. "She knew you came from a lot of money babe, and was hopin' you were her ticket ta the big time. The fact that you're* also gorgeous was a huge bonus. She might a cared for ya in the beginnin', but a woman like that ain't really capable a loving anything but the green."

Hutch remained quiet for a few minutes, letting his buddy's words sink in. Already he trusted and loved the man above him more than he had ever relied on anyone else in his life. "I love her so much." Was all he could manage to get out.

"Ah Hutch! I don't think ya did. I think ya just need someone ta care about." Starsky bent over and nuzzled into the warm neck, hands still working their magic. "Let me show you what loves all about.

"Wa??..What do..what do you mean?" Hutch was wide awake now, and a little
disturbed that he had grown an erection.

"Let me love you?" Starsky purred as he began to suck on a tender ear lobe. "No matter what. I'll never leave ya and I'll always love you with everything I got in me ta give." He let go just long enough to whisper into the attentive portal.

"You want us to? You want..that's crazy Starsk!" Hutch began to struggle, not putting any great effort into it. "We'd be kicked off the force!"

Starsky was tickled that his blond wasn't actually protesting the idea of them making love, only the ramifications. "Nobody's gonna know ya beautiful lug. I just want us to have, and be something special. I wanna share with ya somethin' that no one else will ever get."

"Yo..you..your sure we can do this?" Hutch couldn't believe how hard he had become.

Starsky couldn't believe how easy this was going. "I know we can, and I want ta start right now." His lips and tongue began to show how much as they worked their way kissing and nipping over the oil softened skin. Only stopping to grin at the sounds of pleasure that were emanating from his blond.

"Roll over babe." Starsky stood to remove his underwear. His own erection jumping up to slap his stomach. Smiling tenderly as his soon to be lover quickly complied. Delighted at the sight of Hutch's own arousal. He wasn't long in getting rid of the blond's underwear and joining their bodies from head to foot. He latched onto the lips he had been dying to taste for what seemed like forever.

Hutch was a little stunned at how right this felt, and his arms quickly snaked around his uninhibited roomie. How he loved the feel of the hairy chest pressed up against his bare one, the way he tingled as he felt nipple connect with nipple. "Ah Jeezus!" He almost screamed as Starsky reached down to pull their erections together.

"Shh Hutch." Desire and need filled him more than ever before and he was trying desperately not to explode. Starsky was panting with his efforts. "Last thing we need is another rookie bustin' in ta rescue ya."

"Feels..feels so damn good." Hutch's hand reached down to aid his lover. The other holding the curly head as it devoured his throat. "Ah God! Starsk I'm..Ah yes!!! I'm.." He bit his tongue to hold back the roar as he erupted.

"HUUTCH!!" Though not quite a yell, it was close as Starsky released his own built up pressure.

The crackle of the radio snapped him back from the past. "There's a black panel coming. Make yourself invisible Starsk." Starsky could hear the sound of an unhealthy engine as his blond finished giving the warning.

Starsky grabbed his belt and scooted back about a hundred feet and jumped into a run off ditch. "I'm covered Hutch. I gotta tell ya I liked where I was a coupla minutes ago a helluva lot better than here."

"Yeah where was that?" Hutch had sunk down further in the brush binoculars trained on the approaching vehicle.

"Don't think its somethin' I wanna broadcast over the radio." Starsky's lips twitched in amusement, knowing his partner was glowing about now up on the hill.

Sure enough. Hutch had turned bright red and wished he could sink into the dirt. "I'm going to get you for that."

"'M countin' on it." Starsky was having a hard time trying not to giggle, a crooked grin plastered on his face.

*******************
A Long Road To Home
Part 2

*******************

Hutch could clearly see four men get out of the van and head up the worn steps, going into the house. "That makes seven Capn'?"

"Sit tight Hutch." The deep baritone responded. "Your partner’s right. Their leader will probably be the last to arrive, and we may as well try and get as many as we can."

"Guess ya can't always be the brains, eh Hutch?" Starsky sniggered over the line.

"Shut up Starsky!" Was barked by his Captain and snarled by his lover.

"Think you can get closer to the house again Starsk?" Hutch softened his tone, letting his brunette know he didn't really mean what he said.

"I'll havta try and get around behind the barn first." Starsky had popped his eyes up level with the ditch, quickly looking around he dashed and rolled up behind the cover of the barn. "On second thought. There's an awful big distance from here to the shed, an' a lot of people that could be lookin' out a window."

"Stay put!" Once again Dobey and Hutch barked simultaneously.

"Hutchinson! Am I the only one that doesn't know I'm going into early retirement, and that your my damn replacement!!" Their superior growled.

Hutch was getting tired of feeling the heat flush his face. "Sorry Capn', won't happen again."

"The hell it won't! Just try and let me have a chance, at least, to tell the rest of my men what to do before you decide to jump in." The gruff voice softened, he knew how much his best men cared for each other.

Starsky had, momentarily put down his radio, holding one arm over his stomach he placed a hand over his mouth. He too was turning red, but that was from the strain of trying not to burst out laughing.

"Starsky! Stop giggling and keep an eye on the back of the house. If any other vehicles approach call it in Hutch, as soon as you see it or them. It'll give us the time to get there." Their Captain finished. Both Starsky and Hutch knew he was now probably on his way to get something to eat that Edith wouldn't approve of.

Starsky had picked his radio back up and focused his binoculars on the back windows of the house. In barely heard voice he hoped only Hutch would hear. "Ya kno..."

"Not one word Starsk. I mean it not one word or so help me." Hutch wasn't quite sure how to finish so he left it at that.

Starsky knew better than to push his luck. Wondering what the bad guys would do if they looked out and saw his blond, an armed mass of fury charging down, only to run past them and head for the barn. Chuckling, he bit his lip. It was awhile before he spoke again.

Hutch waited tensely for a few minutes for the sarcastic comment he knew his belovedly annoying partner was trying to bite back. Then he relaxed when he realized it wasn't forthcoming. His mind began to wonder into the distant past, as he thought of his treasured imp.

It had been three weeks since Starsky had shown them what they could have together. They hadn't dared try any thing again at the Academy, the risk was just too great. It was that one time together that was the glue keeping him together, as he sat forlornly in his now empty apartment.
Vanessa had left a note saying she would be staying with friends until the divorce came through. Adding that she took everything as she didn't expect to get much else from him except the few sticks of furniture they had.

He hadn't heard Starsky push open the unlatched door, and slowly enter the small room, locking the door behind him. He wasn't even aware of the tears rolling down the chiselled cheeks as they looked down at him. It wasn't until Starsky knelt beside him and pulled him close, away from the wall and into strong, comforting arms. Then he broke, both men crying together. One in utter grief the other at the pain the man he loved so much was going through.

Gulping for air the worst seemed to be over, at least for now. Hutch looked up at his friends face, almost starting another tearful bout at the sight of the love, concern and hint of lust in the beautiful dark blue eyes of his best friend. "Sh..sh..she's...go..gone..Starsk." He stammered.

Nodding, a sad smile on the handsome face. "I know babe." He soothed as he gently squeezed his Blintz, and wiped the tears away with his thumb. "I know. It'll be okay. I promise." His thumb moved down to caress the outline of the full lips.

Hutch had taken a moment to decide if he should believe, then flicked his tongue out to draw the digit into his warm mouth, and began to swirl his tongue around it. Pain hadn't left the washed blue eyes, but desire had begun to erase a large portion of it..

Starsky felt his interest building at a rapid pace, as he watched the lips and and throat work to devour his thumb. Beginning to breathe a little heavier, he tore his mesmerized gaze away and noticed his blonds right hand was clenched so tightly the knuckles were white. "Whatcha got in there babe?" He nodded to where the fist was lying on the denim thigh.

Hutch released the digits and struggled to sit up a bit. Starsky brought the arm that was holding him up to massage the back of his neck in encouragement. A little concerned that Hutch just seemed to stare at his hand, as if he wasn't sure himself what he was clutching. "My clothes."

"What's that hon?" Starsky moved closer and placed his fingers around the wrist and turned the fist over so it was face up. He put his hand over the top, and began to stroke the tight fingers.

"She left me my clothes." Hutch looked up and met his roommates eyes. "An..and..and.. this." He looked back down at his palm covered hand.

"An' what's that Hutch?" Starsky rubbed the pale ear with his nose, gently trying to pry the fingers apart.

"She said."Hutch took a huge, wavering deep breath. "She said that no..nobody wo..wo..would love me fo..fo..forever."

Starsky re-wrapped his blond in his arms. No longer needing to see what it was. He knew it was the tiny gold band, it wasn't expensive, but no thing had ever meant so much to his lover as what was represented in the wedding ring he gripped. "Can I show you something babe?" Closed mouth, he smiled nodding his head in encouragement. "I'll need the ring though Hutch."

Hutch never took his eyes of the cobalt one's in front him, as his stiff fingers tried to open. Starsky not breaking contact with the baby blue's once again helped pry them open. When he could he picked up the tiny band and held up, both sets of eyes looked at it. "Watch carefully babe." He moved his arm up from around the broad shoulders so he could bring his left hand into sight. He then placed the gold on his pinky ring, over the silver one he never took off. "Know what this means Hutch?"

"No." Hutch looked from the gold and silver and then back to the blue.

"It means forever." Starsky smiled at him, briefly taking the time to kiss the confused blond. "It means my father and you. Always and forever, in life and in death. I'll love you forever babe, as long as you'll let me."

"Can I make love to you?" Hutch whispered.

Starsky caught the quiver in the generous lips and once more met them with his own. He took the time to reach into a pocket and hand the small tube to the waiting hand. It wasn't long before the kiss went from gentle to passionate to semi-rough. Clothing was removed, in a frantic struggle of limbs, and tossed aside. Neither man even aware of it being done until completely naked they lay out on the broadloom pressed up against each other. Mouths had rarely parted in the process.

Hutch had opened the tube with the fingers of the hand holding it. He squeezed a little out onto his fingers and reached behind him letting it drop. He growled as he nudged the furry legs apart, Starsky quickly complied and raised his leg up for better access to his backside. Hutch reached
around and with his thumb pushed up a cheek. Blindly finding the entrance he sought, he
began to circle it with a slick finger. Waiting to be invited in.

Starsky groaned as he pulled his lips away from the deep kiss, needing air as much as he need to feel the blond inside him. He began to thrust back, trying to get the digit to pierce him, and forward to feel the steel softness of his lover's cock brushing up against his own.

Hutch smiled as he latched onto the exposed neck, kissing and suckling along the jaw line and then around the Adams apple he made his way up under the ear. His partner's hungry moans were spreading fire to his groin as he plunged his middle finger into the eager portal. Hutch left the neck, and slid down to take the silken shaft in his mouth. Starsky bucked forward, almost
causing the blond to choke and then back, driving the index finger further in. Hutch leaned up on his elbow in order to hold the base of the thick rod, adding another finger he began to stroke, pump and suck at once.

Starsky was almost at the breaking point. He couldn't believe the sensations coursing through him. He had never, ever had anyone, male or female make him soar like he was now. He screamed Hutch's name as he fell over the edge, the third finger hit his prostrate just as his lover
unlocked his jaw, and began to swallow. He was left panting as Hutch grabbed the lube and
scooted up behind him.

Hutch coated himself quickly and pressed himself up behind his brunette. He wasted no time aiming and entering. Almost coming before he was fully sheathed, he bit his lip hard enough to draw blood to help keep himself from being too rough. It worked, somewhat anyway. He was fully in and gently kissed the side of the sweat soaked neck asking permission. Starsky, eyes
wide, gave a curt nod. That was all he needed as he pulled in out in long slow strokes. The spent cock was having nothing to do with the exquisite pleasure Starsky's prostrate was receiving. Hutch moved faster and faster, stopping suddenly as he swelled even more and came, crying out Starsky's name.

"Hutch?" Starsky was getting worried. This was the second time he had tried to get a hold of his Blintz. "Hutch? Ya there buddy?"

"For crissake Hutchinson! Answer your partner!" Dobey tried not to bellow.

Startled Hutch quickly grabbed the radio, relieved that at least his eyes hadn't left the incoming road, and didn't miss anything new. "I'm here Capn', Starsk. I must have accidentally turned the volume down too low."

Starsky wasn't sure what had happened, but knew it had nothing to do with volume.

*******************

A Long Road To Home
Part 3

*******************

The big man was worried his fair haired detective had been out in the sun too long. Even though it was a relatively cool day, he had to mop his own brow a few times, and he knew Hutch was wearing a hat. His partner had insisted. The tall grass may have kept the blond hidden from the view of those in the house they were watching, but still he was totally exposed to the sun. Looking at his watch for the hundredth time since the day began, it was the first time he realized that his two finest had been out there for upwards of ten hours. They had taken their positions just as the sun was taking its first healthy yawn, promising a bright day. Starsky, he knew,
would not only find shade if he got too* hot, but that he would be better off remaining in the shadows, since he was the one closer, and more in danger of being spotted. "A team is on its way in to relieve you two if you think you can hang on a little longer Hutch." The deep voice managed to convey sympathy as well as authority.

"Really Capn', I'm okay." Hutch stifled a groan thinking it was bad enough how his lover babied him now his boss was beginning to treat him the same way. Maybe I should start sucking my thumb now, and get it over with, he thought with a wry grin.

"The hell you are! Both of you need to come in and get a decent meal and some sleep, a few sandwiches and a couple of bottles of water on a day like this isn't doing neither one of you clowns any good." Dobey realized he was being patronizing and changed his tactic. "This thing could go on for days before we finally find out who is running this distribution ring, and I
don't need a couple of malnourished, overtired zombies being the first to go in."

"How long Cap?" Starsky for one couldn't wait to grab something to eat, a quick shower and crawl into bed and snuggle with his beautiful Blintz. Not to mention he had an urgent need to see his lover, a rope of fear had snaked around his heart when Hutch didn't answer his radio.

"No more than another hour boys." Dobey hoped it didn't seem as long a time to them as it did to him.

Starsky and Hutch gave Peters and Keough a quick briefing when they arrived, though Dobey had already, for the most part filled them in. They both slunk away over opposite hills, the homestead between them not allowing them to ride back together. Unmarked cars were waiting to take them back to the small town where their Captain and the Torino were waiting.

Both Dobey and Starsky were waiting anxiously for Hutch to arrive. Starsky had just gotten there when they saw the other vehicle approach. Hutch was flushed when he got out of the passenger side, and stumbled a bit when he took his first step. Starsky tried hard not to run forward and grab his arm. Both of the waiting men thought that Hutch was suffering a small dose of heat stroke. Neither one realizing it was a mild case of consternation.

"Both of you get home and get some rest. You two look like hell." The Captain glanced at Starsky, who was filthy from head to foot. Noting the concerned indigo eyes had never left the flushed blond. "Get going both of you."

They headed back to the city in silence. Hutch was wound tighter than a drum, and playing with his hands. Starsky eyes kept alternating between his partner and the road. Finally having enough he had to break the stillness. "Don't worry babe, a cool shower and some hot food, and you'll be feelin' like a million in no time." He was woefully unprepared for the backlash.

"Will you quit fucking treating me like I'm a little kid!!" Hutch yelled louder than he meant to, and clamped his mouth shut. Starsky kept his eyes riveted on the road, stung by the harsh words. "I'm sorry Starsk."

"'S okay." He mumbled.

"No it's not. I didn't mean to snap hon." Hutch reached out and squeezed the dirty thigh an apologetic grin and sorry eyes trying to get his lover's attention.

"Then why did ya?" Starsky tried not to sulk, but damn he loved this man so much it hurt.

Hutch took a deep breath before responding. "The volume wasn't turned down on the radio."

"I know that Blintz." Starsky risked a quick glance over. "Me 'n the Cap were worried ya passed out or somethin'. I mean ya were up there in the sun all day Hutch."

"It hasn't been a day at the beach for you either Gordo." Hutch cast one of his patented smiles at his lover. The returned grin assuring that they were back on track.

"So why didn't ya answer right away?" Starsky's curiosity was peaked.

"I've got a headache Starsk, can we just go home?" Hutch answered with another question. "We'll probably be out there all day, again,tomorrow.

Nodding his head, the brunette silently agreed to the request. Determined he was going to get a real answer to his question, once they were settled in for the night.

They were both pleasantly surprised when they got back to Starsky's apartment and found that Edith had left a note and large pot of beef stew, still warm, on the stove. "Dobey must have called her. Hutch smiled as he began to strip down.

Starsky turned the burner on low, so it could re-heat while they washed the grime from their bodies. With a chuckle, Starsky added. "Look, she even has fresh bread in the oven." He joined Hutch in the bedroom and began to peel off his own clothes.

They were to tired to do anything except help each other shampoo and lather up. Hutch gathered his partner up in soap covered arms, holding his lover close he nuzzled the freshly cleaned neck, as the semi-hot spray rained over their bodies. "You mean everything to me babe."

Starsky wasn't sure if Hutch had tears mingling with the water, but he knew his were. "I know that Hutch." He returned the hug and pulled back. "Lets finish rinsin' the rest of this film off and get some food inta us. I'm starved." His eyes were alight with adoration.

Pleasantly full, and snuggled together, finally, under the covers. Starsky couldn't resist asking.
"So why didn't ya answer Hutch?" He asked into the broad chest his head was lying on, almost purring as a large hand tenderly caressed his back.

Hutch sighed heavily, and bent to kiss the top of the curly head. "I was daydreaming*." Hutch whispered, ashamed to admit he hadn't had his full attention on the job.

Starsky began to struggle up on one elbow, until the blond gently pushed his head back down. Instead he settled for snuggling in closer. "What about?"

"Just..well about how you've always been there to pick me up when I'm falling apart." Hutch held his tough tiger even tighter, he cherished these quiet moments together. "I feel like I take so much, that I'm so damn greedy!" He began to get agitated. Frustrated that he wasn't getting his words out the way he wanted.

This time Starsky did manage to pull away, and propped himself up on an elbow. He rubbed his hand over the smooth chest, pausing now and then, to gently play with the dark nipples. "Ya don't think I don't take as much as I can from you?" He asked softly. "I was off in la la land myself for awhile today too babe."

"Yeah?" Hutch rolled over and got up an elbow to face his partner. "Where did you go?"

With a soft chuckle, Starsky responded. "Well we're not gonna go all the way there." He moved down a bit so he could lean in and take a nub into his mouth, rolling his tongue around it, he came up slowly, the dark eyes turning black as desire began to build. "Just that, even when you're hurtin' so bad you can't hardly think, ya still manage ta let me take whatever I want from ya." He cupped the handsome face in his hand and kissed the tip of the strong nose. "So who's really the selfish one Hutch?"

"You're talking about our first time at the Academy!?" Hutch's bright smile lit up the room and caused his eyes to sparkle in the gloom. "You've got to be kidding!" He began to laugh. "After all this time are you trying to tell me you thought you were taking advantage of me?"

"Whaddya mean? I did..an' I had no right ta do what I did!" Confusion and a hint of anger began to cause the cobalt to flash. Starsky was flabbergasted. Did his blond not realize how vulnerable he had been. How he was easy pickin's for anyone who wanted to take him, and that, he, Starsky had wanted him and wasted no time in sampling the fruit.

"Ahhh Starsk!" Hutch wrapped his hand under the curls and around his lover's neck, drawing him in closer for a heated kiss. "I was in a lot of pain Gordo. Thought I wasn't going to get through it, if you want the truth." He smiled gently. "But do you really think I was, or would ever, let anyone do something to me that I really didn't want to happen?"

The stunned expression on Starsky's face caused the blond to issue another throaty chuckle. "You telling me that all through that mess, ya wanted me too?"

"That was part of the problem hon. I wanted to be a cop, but if we didn't meet..well I would have let Van talk me into doing whatever she wanted me to do." His light blue eyes drifted back to a past that never existed. "I would have been that Doctor or Lawyer or join my father's company, anything she wanted."

A crooked grin emerged as Starsky shook his head in wonderment. "Did that bi..did Vanessa know how you felt about me?"

"Nah! Least I don't think so. She hated your guts though buddy." Hutch took time to steal another kiss. "I think she knew it was because of you that I wouldn't back down and do her bidding. It hurt a lot Starsk, but I knew if I stayed with her I would live, but I wouldn't have a life."

Starsky started to laugh now. "An' ta think all this time I thought I had dazzled ya with my charms till ya couldn't take it anymore, and swept ya off your feet."

"Lets just say I let you chase me for awhile." Hutch was beginning to giggle. "After I got tired, I decided it was time to let you catch me."

"You knew!? Starsky almost sputtered.

"It was pretty easy to tell, after all I felt the same way dummy." Hutch grinned lowering his voice to a faint whisper. "You can't take advantage of someone that's wanting to be taken."

They nestled back down together, exhausted from the long day, knowing it would very likely be repeated tomorrow.

"I love you Hutch." Starsky began immediately to drift off.

"Love you to. Starsk?" Hutch mumbled into scented curls.

"Mmmm?"

"I was beyond dazzled." He managed before fading himself.

********************

A Long Road To Home
Part 4

********************

Keough and Peters had even less to report than they had the day before. The little house was quiet, showing little or no activity all night. Early morning once more found them in the same position as yesterday. Relieved of watch, the other pair of detectives made a hasty retreat. Hutch squirmed a little. Dew had soaked through his clothing, causing an uncomfortable chill, which in turn brought on an involuntary shiver. "What time is it Starsk?"

Starsky sniggered. His blond wore his own watch, but seemed to view it as ornamental rather than useful. "O dark thirty and counting."

"It's going to be a long day." Hutch moaned into the radio. "About seven?"

"Two minutes an' you'd be dead on babe." Starsky quipped.

"Listen up you two!" Dobey's baritone came through the line. "Any other vehicle enters we have the go ahead to go in. Stay alert." His voice softened considerably as he added. "Keep an eye on that volume Hutchinson."

"Not a word Gordo." Hutch managed a hushed hiss. He could feel his partner's smirk.

Very little was spoken over the next few hours. Starsky had found a new hiding spot, with more cover and as close as he could safely get to the back of the house. He had noticed the wood pile the day before, but hadn't given it much thought as he was on the other side of the shed at the time, and a dash across the front of the barn to get to it would have been too risky. After giving his new position to the sting operatives, he settled down for a morning of watchfulness and private thoughts.

Up on the hill, Hutch had made his own little nest more comfortable. He had quietly gathered up handfuls of long grass until he created a soft mound in front of him. He could rest his upper arms just under the line of his chin on the grassy cushion. Affording him a clear view through the binoculars, without putting extra strain on his elbows.

Starsky continued to peer through the small though more than adequate gap between the uneven split lumber. The front of his mind fully alert on the task at hand, the back of his mind began to drift to other times. Nothing as vivid as the day before, mainly random flashbacks that flitted in and out throughout the morning.

Hutch also had begun to reminisce. At first just fleeting thoughts of the times his partner had needed him to lean on. His mind dwelled briefly on Rosey Malone. A bitterness filled his mouth as he recalled the jealousy he had felt at his brunettes obsession with the gangster's daughter. Then a smile as, later, Starsky admitted to him that as much as he liked her, he knew it would be brief, and that that was why he'd pursued her so desperately. The pain had been real enough though, and Hutch did his best to make Starsky forget all about her.

Down behind the wood pile, Starsky's memory touched briefly on Diane Harmon. He still kicked himself for being too green-eyed to pay attention to his lover's concerns at the time, almost losing him in the process. She was gone and his partner was safe. A smile played at the corners of his mouth. For awhile it was only the two of them again, and he spent a good deal of that time making sure Hutch felt safe.

Meanwhile up on the mount. Hutch swung the lens up the road and slowly brought his gaze back to the house. He leaned slightly to the right to see if he could see the lumber his partner was hidden behind. No luck. He brought his focus back to the front. A long ago monopoly game and a little bear named Ollie filling his thoughts.

Thankfully the spilt beer had put out the knocked over candles as the two clung tightly to one another and cried until their chests hurt almost as much as their hearts. Hutch struggled to his feet and reached an unsteady, though perfectly sober hand out to help pull a drained Starsky to his feet. "Come on partner. Let's get you into bed."

Sober now himself, Starsky stood on shaky legs. "I need ya tonight Hutch." He ran a hand through matted curls.

"I'm not going anywhere buddy." Hutch gently guided his partner towards his bedroom. "Don't even worry about the mess, I'll take care of it tomorrow." The brunette stood still, as he stripped him down and pulled back the covers and top sheet. "Get in Gordo." He softly urged.

Starsky did as he was told and watched as his blond began to undress himself. Soon Hutch had crawled in beside and gathered the lax form to him. "Get some rest babe. I'll be right here." With sad eyes he ran his cheek back and forth over the soft though flattened waves.

"Will you make love ta me Hutch?" Starsky's question held an undertone of need.

Hutch closed his eyes, and drew his precious bundle closer. "No. No Starsk. Not tonight buddy. Let me just hold you, okay?"

The next morning Hutch had risen early and though he had a slight headache, felt no worse for wear. Showered and shaved wearing jeans and nothing else, he tidied up the mess, and made coffee. He was sitting at the table with his first cup, Ollie on his lap, reading the paper when he heard Starsky head for the bathroom. Twenty minutes later he knew his partner was out of the
shower, and frowned as he tried to decipher the actions going on in the next room. He
started a bit as his name was called. Rising slowly he set his cup on the table and placed the little bear down on the chair.

He stood in the doorway of the bedroom, mouth agape as he took in his naked friend, semi-erect, sprawled on fresh sheets. "Starsk?" He shook his head back and forth.

"Please Hutch. I..I need to feel you in me." Starsky pleaded with his eyes, as he waved his blond forward.

"It wouldn't be right Starsk." Hutch muttered, slowly approaching the bed. "Terry..."

"She knew babe." Starsky whispered, still beckoning him forward. "She loved me and God knows I loved her, but she also knew I wasn't givin' you up for no one. She was special Hutch. Real special, an' she accepted with open arms that we were a package deal.."

Starsky didn't want their love making to be gentle, he wanted to feel alive and loved. Hutch granted his every wish. That morning was one of the most bittersweet in the blond's memory as his tears mingled with his sweat, his lover crying his name when they both came.

The squeak of the back door opening put all of Starsky's senses on high alert. Then he stifled a chuckle when he saw a pair of hands throw the contents of a silver bucket into the dirt. So much for indoor plumbin', he relaxed as the door banged shut. Hoping he was upwind from the odor of the contents. His mind drifted back to where it was heading before the interruption.

Gillian. To this day Hutch didn't know that he tried to bribe her into leaving town. His Blintz didn't know that she refused, all the while knowing that she was competing with him. Although he had hoped to get to her place before anything happened to her, he wasn't surprised to find her dead when he arrived. What did surprise him and tear him apart was the bare naked grief his partner displayed when he showed up a few minutes later. He was so proud of how quickly his blond turned his anguish into anger, at least long enough to bring down Olga and Al Grossman.

"Wanna talk?" Starsky asked quietly. Trying to draw his partner out of his shell.

Hutch just shook his head as he stripped down and headed into the bathroom. A short time later Starsky heard the unmistakable sound of the shower. Sighing wearily he stripped down to just his T-shirt and underwear, grabbed a couple of beers and took up roost on the couch.

"Gotcha a brew." He held the bottle up, as his partner emerged, clad in pajama bottoms. Biting his lip as Hutch seemed not to see him, the blond wandered off to the bedroom. Starsky calmly set his beer on the coffee table and followed close behind.

Starsky wasn't discouraged to see that his blintz had crawled into bed and turned his back away from him. He climbed under the covers and molded his body against the slightly longer form of his heart. And waited. It wasn't long before he felt the tremors rippling up through the lean body. He held him tighter.

"She was a..a..a whore." Hutch stammered into the pillow. "I..I..was in love..with..a..a hooker?" Starsky had to strain to hear the soft voice.

Starsky leaned over with an arm across the bare chest pulled the blond even tighter as he whispered in the pale ear. "She loved you Hutch. She loved you so much, she died tryin' ta leave that life."

Hutch struggled around until he faced the ever caring, much adored blue eyes of his anchor. "The balloons always burst Starsk. Except in our room."

Starsky had absolutely no idea what his beautiful lug was talking about, but somehow caught the meaning. He raised his hand and caressed the handsome face with silver and gold. "They'll never pop in our place babe."

Hutch's smile shot straight to the brunette's soul. "Take the rest of your clothes off Gordo."

Seeing the flame of desire flash in the cyan orbs, Starsky quickly complied. "Sure ya wanna do this Hutch?"

The mouth that took his gave him the only answer he needed. It was sweet. Soft touches, tongues doing a slow waltz as they re-discovered the velvety warmth of each others mouths. Hands gently stroking as they began to swell with the increasing passion. Cock found rod as silk aligned against satin, with increased fever they began to rock in a rhythm as old as time. The
smacking of lips and the moans of pleasure amplifying as the two-step turned into the jitterbug. Hutch came first, open mouthed against his lover's neck, Starsky was soon to follow, his own cry muffled by his blonds hair and the pillow.

"Black mercedes on its way toward the house Captain." Hutch's voice crackled over the radio. "Two from the house coming out."

"Nothin' in the rear." Starsky quickly brought his attention back to the here and now.

"Good. Keep the back covered Starsky," Dobey instructed. "and for heaven's sake Hutchinson, don't come flying down that hill like a duck in a shooting gallery. Roll." He knew his two detectives very well. "We're setting up the road blocks and more men are getting into position to help surround the place."

"Right Capn'" Hutch acknowledged.

"No one'll be coming out this way without me stoppin' 'em Cap." Starsky added.

"Good. Now stay alert, I want this done as neatly as possible." Dobey finished.

*******************

A Long Road To Home
Part 5

*******************

Hutch didn't stick around to wait for the order to move. Leaving his jacket behind, armed with his radio and police assault rifle with scope, he began to slither downwards through the long grass, being careful to make as little movement as possible. He had purposefully worn his pale green and tan striped shirt this morning for this very reason. There was another ditch at the bottom of the hill, and he was hoping to be able to get to it without being spotted.

Starsky decided he would have a better advantage if he could get up along the side of the house. Hearing the approaching vehicle, he figured that the attention of everyone in the house would be mainly focussed towards the front. Bouncing a little with pent up adrenaline he hopped to his feet and ran the short distance, diving into the unkempt shrubs that lined the wooden foundation. Within seconds he had swung around and was all but buried in the prickly brush, as uncomfortable as it was he had a clear view as he peered around the corner.

Hutch was halfway to his destination when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Bringing the binoculars up quickly he focused on the side of the house. A slight smile twitched at the corners of his mouth, as he saw a blue blur that could only be his equally defiant partner. Chuckling to himself, he continued to wiggle down. He was now able to hear indistinct voices coming from the pair that had come out to greet the arrival of their guest, and the low hum of a finely tuned engine. Deciding not to risk going any farther, he laid low and flattened himself as much as possible.

Starsky, meanwhile, was eyeing the broken lattice work covering the gap between the four steps and small veranda leading to the back door. He was just debating the odds of being able make it there, quietly tear off a section big enough for him to slip through, and hide directly under the steps. The squeak of the door, made up his mind for him, and caused him to swiftly pull his head back. It wasn't someone just emptying a piss pot this time. Three armed men came out, split up and headed across the back expanse, heads swaying back and forth as they took in every nook and cranny they passed.

"Three goons. Loaded. Fannin' out in a Westwardly sweep." He whispered into the radio. Until Dobey called the order to move it was his and Hutch's job to report movements, but for safety sake no acknowledgement of their out going transmissions were permitted. "Leaves two in the house."


Starsky could distinctly hear the Mercedes stop out front and wondered why the voice that turned him to putty, failed to call in his own report on what was going on out front.

Hutch was in a predicament, and knew it. If his luck held everything would be alright, if not, all hell would break out, and very shortly. He hadn't counted on the two remaining members still in the house, to suddenly come out, armed to the nines, and fan out up the hill. He knew the drill, they would spread outward at an angle and then come together at the top of the slope, scan the other side, and head back down the middle. They would spot him, in all likelihood, as soon as they turned to head back down.. His one consolation was that even if he had of stayed put, the results would have turned out the same, only they would have spotted him even sooner. The blond weighed his choices and knew he couldn't wait for Dobey's to make the call. If he was going to make it out of this alive he had only one option. His partner.

"Got a problem buddy." He whispered into the radio. "House is empty, but they're heading up my back. Won't be long before they do the 180."

Fear gripped Starsky's gut, as he quickly checked on the progress of the three now out of his sight. He quickly took the path he had contemplated earlier, only this time he bounded up the stairs, taking all four in one leap and made his way into the house.. He found himself in a small kitchen, spinning around he spotted a small propane barbeque on the rickety table. He turned it on and took the lighter Hutch always made him carry. 'Starsk you never know when a lady needs a light'. He then quickly piled old newspapers over the top of the small, and disappeared out the back. The entire process took just over a minute. He then flew across the yard
and slipped into the barn.

"Keep your fingers crossed blondie, and hope for a boom." He panted over the air. He didn't find Hutch's lack of response very reassuring. He hated not having his Blintz with him, and hated it even more when he didn't know if he was okay or not. He ran a nervous hand through his dirt encrusted curls. Taking deep breaths as he tried to quell the panic that was threatening to overcome him. Visions of holding his shaking and sweating blond as he battled heroin. Watching helplessly through the hated glass, as his love shivered and convulsed in uncomforted agony. Starsky slapped himself. Hard.

Hutch closed his eyes when he heard the cherished voice come back shortly after his warning. He sent up a silent prayer that his treasured hellion would get out of this unscathed. He turned off the radio, not wanting any further transmissions to draw unwanted attention to him sooner than was inevitable. The blond knew that not answering would cause his curly imp to become frantic with worry. His own fears were somewhat alleviated by the certainty that their Captain had heard the exchange and had already mobilized the Calvary. He risked a glance back over his shoulder, and saw that the duo were almost at the top, it wouldn't be long before they met in the middle and turned to walk straight towards him. Looking forward he saw that the four men that had exited the car, all wearing suits, and the pair that met them were paying not the slightest attention to their surroundings. Hutch sprung to his feet and ran, in a crouch a good twenty yards to the left, before sprawling and rolling several times finally toppling through an open slat in the barn door, Starsky had caught the unmistakable flash of his partner's golden head, just as it dove into the tall grass. He could tell by the flattening and springing up of the rough grass, that his lover was trying to make it to the shallow gully. He didn't know whether to wince or breathe a sigh of relief when the grass became still. So he did both.If asked, Starsky would swear he could hear the thunk as his partner fell in. He made a mental note to give his lover a massage when this was over, and to give special attention to the bad back. Well for a little while at least, he licked his lips thinking about the luscious mounds just below where his partner's back ached the most.

The hoped for blast never came. Instead the men closest to the house ducked as shards of glass burst out from the inferno that was blazing inside. The small canister of propane was too small to create much more than a loud pop, but the newspapers and the dry timber proved to be more than adequate in creating a distraction.

The five men sent out to scour the area came back on the run. The boss wasn't here, but his right hand man was, and they were as good as dead if anything happened to him.

Starsky once more made a dash, only this time towards where he knew Hutch had tumbled into the grassy rut. He almost landed on the blond's head as he dove in, swinging his body sideways just before he landed. Face above face, Starsky, exhaling loudly gave his lover an upside down kiss on the strong chin Hutch's nose softly flattened into his neck in the process.

"Except for sixty-nines, I think we should strike this off our list of favorite positions." Hutch murmured. Delighted to feel one again with the presence of his brunette.

"Whatever your beautiful heart desires babe." Starsky twisted his head sideways to snatch the full lips in a quick kiss. The sound of sirens was faint, but unmistakable in the distance. "Let's not be heroes today Blintz. I wanna get ya home and have my way with ya."

Hutch snickered. "Well I think we had better earn our keep somehow hon. Dobey already knows that neither one of us stayed where we were supposed to." He struggled to a sitting position.

"Do ya really think he expected us to?" Starsky fluttered his eyelashes innocently.

The siren were getting louder, and the four men that came in the Mercedes quickly climbed back in. Hutch leaned up over the edge of the trench, aimed the rifle and fired off two snappy rounds. Both front tires hissed and flattened, before the driver had a chance to start the car.

"Nice shootin' hotshot." Starsky grinned as he leapt out of the ditch, and took off at a dead run towards the two confused men gawking at the car, not certain what to do next.

Hutch flung the rifle down, grabbed his magnum and followed close on his heels. Holding his weapon with both hands, he came up along the passenger side of the vehicle. Yanking open the door he pulled the greasy looking suit out and slammed him face forward over the hood. Holding the gun to the startled man's head he snarled in a voice that would have made Dobey proud.
"The rest of you get the hell out of the car or I swear I'll blow his fucking head off and start on the next one that doesn't want to move!!"

Starsky busy with his own charges, cocked an eyebrow as he unarmed and cuffed the duo together. He almost giggled picturing, not the magnum pointed a man's head, but a long finger jabbing into a heart thundering chest. He knew those gorgeous eyes were flashing up a storm, and wished he could turn around to watch the crystal glitter.

The other three raised their arms in surrender as they exited the car, and adopted the position. Starsky, in his most menacing strut, took his time sizing up each one of the three as he liberated them of their various handguns.

In order for Hutch to maintain his tough demeanor, he had to look away from his partner. How he loved that look of raw animal power, only his lover could exude. When Starsky looked like that at him it was with a burning hunger, and not the threat he emitted as he strolled by each of the three terrified men.

Four squad cars came to a stop just yards away from the two detectives and their charges. The silence as the sirens were shut off was almost deafening.

The partners looked into each others eyes, and winked at one another when they saw their Captain pull his bulk out of the passenger side of the first cruiser.

********************

A Long Road To Home
Conclusion

********************

Orderly chaos ensued over the next thirty to forty five minutes, as the other five men were tracked down and subdued. Voices yelling commands, others shouting directions, the arrival of a police panel to shepherd the majority away. Bright lights and loud voices. A fire truck had been at the ready. SOP. No one had thought it would be necessary. The fire was put out quickly while MIRANDA echoed throughout the hills.

Miraculously the basement hadn't been touched in the old home. There were not only documents, but vials, canisters and boiling pots. Stoves lined the back wall. Stacks of Mescaline, enveloped in clear plastic bags, were hauled out and laid across the yard.. The bright yellow resembling buttons, the dead grass of the front lawn being their blouse.

Hunger overtook the blond's eyes for a moment, Starsky caught the look, and took him by the arm, quickly guiding him away from the, all too tempting sight. "Ride with the first crew babe. Me an' Dobey will finish up here an' meet ya back at the station."

"I'm fine Starsk." Hutch gulped. Although he knew he was strong enough to resist, he still hated the tingle that ran up his spine whenever they came across any illicit substances. It had been years, but the lure was always out there, and because of his love for his partner, he never even
considered stepping over that thin line again. "Thanks." He winked giving his lover a
light tap on the cheek, and moved off toward the first patrol car.

"STARSKY!!" Loving sky blue shone through glass at concerned indigo as the brunette, reluctantly swung his head to the side. "Yeah Cap?"

"Follow your partner in. I need the two of you in my office first thing in the morning." Although Dobey had begun by yelling, he finished with a hand on the muscular shoulder. "You boys did a great job today, but eleven out of twelve isn't quite what we were hoping for. We. Me, you and Hutch are going to see if we can find the ring leader. Get some rest and make sure Hutch gets
something to eat, he looks like a ghost." Tired brown eyes glanced briefly towards the blond. "These clowns have a long night of questioning to look forward to, hopefully one of them will let something slip." He huffed off, hollering at an unsuspecting set of uniforms, as Starsky climbed in the car beside his partner.

"He wants the one that didn't show, doesn't he?" Hutch cast a faint smile towards his brunette.

"You got it." Starsky frowned as he pushed himself off the seat a little to pull down his jeans by the bit of loose fabric at his thighs.

"I'm surprised you haven't castrated yourself after all these years, wearing those." Hutch looked on in amusement.

"I wear 'em so you can get a better view of my butt." Starsky whispered as the patrol car started back down the dirt road.

Hutch turned red but managed to reply. "Can't tell you how much I appreciate it too buddy, but I would be just as happy if you don't damage the front end in the process." He licked his lips. "After all one sides as delicious as the other." He swallowed a laugh as his brunette began to blush.

"Think you can lose that train of thought while we're still on the case?" Starsky scowled as he felt the jeans tighten even more.

Hutch didn't reply, choosing instead to gaze out the window. The hum of the car and the comfort of knowing his partner was beside him, causing his mind to wander off once again.

Starsky also drifted away from the present. The last decade rolled past his vision in slow motion, completely unedited. Showing the joys, sorrows, laughter and tears. All the pain fear and heartbreak laid out in a haphazard collage that only two of them would be able to decipher. He smiled whimsically as he thought that through it all he was never alone. His fair haired angel had been with him always.

"Hey." He nudged the grass stained leg beside him, drawing his blond away from his own thoughts. When the light blue eyes met his, he mouthed, 'I love you.' Not particularly caring whether or not the officer in front seen him in the rear view mirror.

Hutch flushed again, this time not with embarrassment, but with the warmth that those three simple words never failed to spread throughout him. Starsky was the only to ever say that to him, and he could know it to be absolutely true.

The were let off next to the Torino. Thanking the young officer that transported them, they climbed in and headed off towards the city, and Parker Center. Without a word spoken, they agreed to write up their initial report before heading home. Their Captain would be pleased, and it would give them more free time when the case was finally over.

Starsky watched as his Blintz, pencil between the luscious lips, two finger typed his report. Marvelling at how the gods had blessed and trusted him to have and care for this beautiful man's heart. Tears welling, he silently cursed himself for turning into a mushball as his heart swelled and his cock began to twitch.

Looking up Hutch did a double take as he took the pencil from his mouth. "Ready to go home Gordo?" His smile was almost shy as he caught the desire floating in the cobalt eyes.

The answering grin lit up the handsome features and flooded the room with it's glow. "More than ready Blintz. God knows it was a helluva long road ta get there." He rose and put on his jacket.

Hutch gave him a slightly baffled look in return, also rising and doing the same. "For once I'm not sure I know what you mean Gordo."

Heading out the door Starsky murmured into the pale ear. "I mean you 'n me. Home. Took us long enough ta finally find it."

"Oh." Hutch nodded. "Guess we did make a lot of pit stops along the way." He agreed with a slight grimace.

While Hutch was in the shower, Starsky ordered a pizza, deciding he would get his blond into bed as soon as possible. He had a bottle of fragrant oil at the ready on the night stand, and rubbed his hands in anticipation of placing them on all that flawless flesh.

Hutch came out wearing the light blue robe that Starsky had bought for him, just as the food was delivered. He chuckled thinking his luck must be changing, for once his fiery bundle didn't ask him to pay for it. He then snorted a laugh, seeing that it was his wallet in his partner's hand.

Meal finished, Starsky all but hauled the blond into the bedroom, removed the robe, ran his hands over the smooth chest, and ordered Hutch to lay face down on the bed while he went for a hasty shower. He wasn't gone long. When he came back, he straddled the blond's long legs, grabbing the oil in the process.

"How did I manage to deserve this." Hutch moaned as the slick hands began to work their magic.

Starsky's face sparkled with a crooked grin. "Ya can't tell me ya flopped inta that ditch gracefully babe. Huggy prob'bly heard the thud while he was wipin' down the bar."

"Mmmm..well if this is what I get for being a klutz, then it's well worth getting the wind knocked out of me." Hutch pushed his back up further as the eager hands worked over his lower spine.

Just as he suspected, Starsky couldn't resist the pull of the shapely globes beneath him. He scooted back, with both hands kneading and spread them apart. He stared for a moment before diving forward, his tongue flicked out and began to make slow circles around the delicately puckered flesh. Increasing the intensity at the delighted sounds coming from his blond.

"On your knees blondie." He spit out with a lustful growl. Diving his tongue inside as Hutch happily complied with a steady stream of moans escaping his lips.

Starsky one handedly opened the oil and soaked his hand, tossing the near empty bottle away he liberally slicked himself up. Regretfully he pulled his mouth away, needing to replace his tongue, as a much more primal need overcame him. He mounted his blond gripping the muscled sides as he slowly pushed himself all the way inside.

"Ahhh...more." Hutch gasped, he could never get enough of his brunette being inside him. It was the only time he really felt completely whole and complete. He pushed and pulled urging his partner to start fucking him.

Starsky took the hint, and with a low howl began to pump. He molded his chest to the blonds back as he started off slowly, relishing the heat and silken tightness enveloping his fully expanded erection. He was in heaven and didn't want it to ever end. The feel of the sweat breaking out on his chest mingling with his blonds nearly sent him over the edge. With a roar he began to thrust faster and faster until he became a human piston, the sound of his balls slapping into his lover's, further increasing his excitment.

Hutch placed his head on his forearm and reached under only to have his hand slapped away with a growl. The blond needed desperately to come. He could feel Starsky swell even further and knew that his lover was about to explode inside of him. He squeezed his muscles harder, panting a smile as the brunette came to a sudden stop and screamed his name, wrapping his arms around the blond as he continued to spasm, as wave after wave of mini orgasms followed the initial eruption.

Finally Starsky pulled himself back, breathing heavily, his spent member dangling between his legs. "Roll over babe." He gasped, slowly crawling to the side to give his lover room to move, while still trying to regain his equilibrium.

Hutch pushed himself over, he hadn't realized how much strain had been on his thighs, and sighed with relief and pleasure taking deep breaths to try and calm his own wildly beating heart. His own erection hitting his belly, as he stretched his legs. He had closed his eyes and was woefully unprepared to feel the moist mouth and tongue wrap around his throbbing cock. Grabbing the curly head, in both hands, he thrust up screaming his lover's name as he shot his essence down the eager throat.

Starsky managed to find the strength to clean himself up and came back into the room to lovingly wipe his partner with a damp cloth. Tossing it to the side, he let himself fall into the waiting arms, burying his nose in heat of his partner's neck as the long arms enfolded him.

"Go ta sleep babe, we still have one more bad guy ta catch." He murmured, just on the edge of sleep himself.

"Kay." Hutch kissed the top of the dark head, smiling as a curl tickled his nose. "Starsky?" He asked in a weary voice.

"Mmm?"

"I'm glad we finally got here."

"Where babe?"

"Home."

Exhaustion took over as they fell asleep in each other's arms, a small smile on each of the contented faces.



End