Title: X-Rated

Author: Caroline Corken

Fandom: Stargate SG-1

Pairing: Daniel Jackson/Jack O'Neill

Rating: R

Status: New complete

Archive: Yes please for WWOMB. Anyone else who wants it, just let me know.

E-mail address for feedback: caroline@corken33.fsnet.co.uk

Disclaimers: Stargate SG-1, Doctor Daniel Jackson and Colonel Jack O'Neill are © Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Film Corp.

Notes: Written for Louise. Again.

Summary: A summary would spoil what little entertainment value this story has >g<

Warnings: Nope. None.


X-Rated
by Caroline Corken


'For God's sake! Don't you understand?'

'No. No Colonel, I don't. I think you're just going to have to explain it to me.'

'I love you!'

'You. . .you love me?'

'Yes damn-it. I love you. I've always loved you. From that first, fateful moment when I looked into you eyes, all I wanted to do was to spend the rest of my life in your arms.'

'Then kiss me like I've never been kissed before!'

"Then kiss me like I've never been kissed before? It actually says that?"

Daniel pointed to the computer screen. "Look. Right there."

Jack took up the narrative. 'Colonel Danning took the shaking archaeologist/linguist/diplomat/anthropologist roughly by the arms, pulled him close to his tight, hard masculine body and kissed him. Probing his mouth like it was a new planet to be explored, savouring the marvel of it all and finding nothing to compare it to, not even the wonders of Grablack 6.'

He turned in his seat to Daniel. "How the *hell* did you find this?"

If Jack hadn't known his friend so well, he would have missed the slight hint of red that tinged his cheeks. "I decided to see how well Wormhole Extreme! was doing in the ratings."

"It's on cable Daniel."

"Everyone on base watches it! I bet you watch it."

Jack *tried* to look offended. "I do not!"

"Do too!"

Daniel turned back to the screen. 'Danning pushed his throbbing member deeper into Levant, desperate to become one with the love of his life. . .'

"It does not say that!" Jack looked at the screen where Daniel was pointing. "Oh. My. God."

"And that's not the worst of it Jack. You wouldn't believe how many stories there are with Major Monroe and Grell. And the positions they get into! Apparently being a robot has it's advantages."

Jack cleared his throat, forcing himself to look at Daniel. "Stories? As in more than this?"

This time Daniel did blush. "Actually, there's whole archives out there packed with them. There's even one just for Colonel Danning/Doctor Levant stories."

Jack smirked at Daniel. "Oh really?"

"Ah. Yes. Why are you smirking at me like that?"

Jack switched of the computer screen. "I was just thinking it might make a good reference guide."

Daniel gulped. "Reference guide?"

"Sure. You know. . ."

"I do?"

"Well, just to be safe; here, let me show you. . ."



The End.