What You Like

by Tamy

1/29/03

tamy@populli.net

rating NC-17

PWP

series - What you Want (there are 2 in the series) first written in the series. Jan 28, 2003

info: Teal'c and his own hands and some toys

This has not been beta'd, only drooled over and run through spell check.

archive -Peja

website http://www.snirt.us

Additional caution- use of "toys"


What You Like
by Tamy


The glow of the candles bathed the man on the bed. His dark skin glistened with oil. The heat in the room, of his body, warmed the scent on the oil. A musky, yet soft scent.

The man reached down, taking one oil covered palm and placed it over his flaccid cock. He groaned at the feeling. The slickness and heat overcoming any hesitance he had. With one finger, he pressed- starting at the root, up the deep vein, circling the head. His other oil-slick hand brushed a nipple. Rolling it between his fingers, bringing the fingertips together into a hard pinch.

Thoughts surfaced - Sharp fingernails digging into the sides, holding the pinch a little bit longer than was truley comfortable- writhing in pain/pleasure from the feel.

He groped around the bed, searching and finding. With one hand, he took a nipple and pulled up, the other hand squeezing and placing the clamp onto the taut nub. He circled his hand to the other nipple, tightly holding the twin of the first. Squeezing the other clamp on, he tightened the screw holding them away from the nipple. Tighter, until both nipples were aching. Then slightly tighter, he gasped when he reached that threshold of pain, feeling the edges bite in. Holding onto him. Not able to let go.

He took the chain- a gift, a gold and silver rope weave which contrasted in the glow against his skin- clipped it onto the center of the chain binding his nipples. He pulled it down until the clamps on the nipples pulled, and wrapped it around in a figure 8, binding his penis and balls apart.

Grasping his cock again in one hand, he slipped the fingers of his other hand back. One finger tracing further back to his ass hole. He slowly pushed a finger in - another memory flashed, of a small oil coated fist gently pressing it's way into him, stretching him, pushing further than he could reach with his fingers alone. Moaning his frustration, he pushed another finger in to join the first. Reaching as deep as he could. Rubbing against his walls, he stretched himself, memory again supplying the pressure he could not quite physically feel.

Pumping harder, hips thrusting into the bed, he kept up the pace, fucking himself with his fingers. Tightening his fist around his cock, he shoved one final time, groaning loudly as he shot his come all over his stomach, legs, some sliding into his pouch.

Lying back on his bed, he gasped to catch his breath. Not a powerful orgasm, to be sure, but a satisfying one, never the less.

As he lay there, he could feel the stirring of the air currents, as three other bodies joined him on the bed. Gently unclasping and untangling his chains. Gentle tongues soothing the sensitive skin. He lay and let the feel of his lovers soothe him.



the end?